Notifications
Clear all

Random Predictions 5!

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

I decided to throw the Yes-No Oracle spread to answer the question:  Will Biden win the election? I am so sick of the polls, so I thought I'd ask my cards. 

This is a complex old gypsy spread I found in a 1955 issue of Fate magazine.

You take the FORTUNE card and randomly add seven other cards.  Then you shuffle your eight cards while thinking of the question Shuffle well and concentrate on the question!  

Then, not looking at the cards, you lay them face down  in four groups of two. One-two-three-four. Then another set on top of those first four: five-six-seven-eight.  Then you flip them over to see the answer.

• If the FORTUNE card shows up in the TOP LEFT two-card group, the answer is YES!
  • If in the second two-card group, the answer is SOON!  
  • If in the third group, the answer is DELAYED!
  • If in the last group, the answer is a flat NO. 

I initially asked: Will Biden win the election?  Fortune was in the bottom left quandrant, so  DELAYED. I was not discouraged. 

I then threw another yes-no oracle spread and asked: Will Biden be inaugurated in 2025 (I'm thinking January 20, to be exact)? 

Below is the spread I pulled. You tell me what it says.  (Hint: where is the FORTUNE card)?

@bluebelle @baba @Deetoo @cc21 @lovendures 

lenor, seaturtle26, Lauren and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@earthangel your post was removed? I see it is there, i.e., "I hadn't heard "terrorists, but...". Three posts in all.  

I would give you a hit, if they are able to determine that it was more than an accident. In that you saw it might not be a simple accident, you were onto something!

The fact that the FBI got involved, gives you a kind of hit. 

lenor, Lauren, Vesta and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 TomA
(@toma)
Reputable Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell I’m thinking the “delay” will be that on Election night the vote tallies in several states will be due to election integrity measures taken to assure that it was a fair election. It’s to appease the conspiracy theorists that no funny business took place, that’s all. My gut feeling is that Biden will not only win but will win decisively.

lenor, Lauren, Vesta and 10 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Posted by: @earthangel

Wow, I also had heard and posted that we’d hear something in three weeks. It’s 3 wks tomorrow.

Now that is a nice hit. Congratulations! You are on a roll! 

lenor, Lauren, Vesta and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@earthangel)
Famed Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell I believe my original post which was when I’d gotten messages the day after the accident. I believe it was perceived as conspiratorial. It was an insistent and strong message though.

lenor, Lauren, Vesta and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)
Illustrious Member Moderator

This is what I got today during meditation: 

MH17 popped into my head. Some new, negative news will come out about this.

There will be no peace for Israel and resolution of the current situation until Netanyahu is no longer in power.

Bill Barr is in the news.

Bill Clinton is in the news.

Trains and rail travel are in the news.

April 25th is an important day. Something big happens.

I see navy war ships. It seems like something is going on with them in Asia. It looks like a hot climate.

TFG receives a creative and surprising penalty for violating the gag order in the NY trial.

Jeanne Mayell, Jewels, Lawrence and 16 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)
Illustrious Member Registered

@baba I just came here to post "I see Motormouth being held accountable for violating gag order" possibly through a "house arrest" style of confiscating/barring his access to ANY social media postings for a specified time period.

Jeanne Mayell, Jewels, 2ndfdl and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)

@journeywithme2 Can you tell me where you saw that? 

lenor, Lauren, JourneyWithMe2 and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

Had a possible predictive dream last night.  

I was traveling and staying at an inn.  In the dream I woke up at find nearly waist high water inside the inn.  The water was rather murky and I had to move through it to get out of the room we were in and to a little higher ground.  I was concerned about what contaminated water I might have been exposed to and wanted to shower off the filth but town water was of course no longer safe either. I was concerned about drinking water but the inn had some emergence bottles for us to use.  We were going to be stuck for some time.

Upon awaking from my dream, I researched  several accounts of flooding news stories happing right now. This includes Dubai where it is a complete disaster after getting 2 years worth of rain in a day. But if this is a predictive for the future, I would expect more flooding to be in the news soon, probably a place people like to visit.  OR news about how extensive flooding has been this Spring and how climate change is impacting floods across the globe.  

On a related note, people close to me have recently had dreams about water events .  Water is connected to emotions and I wonder if collectively, we are experiencing/about to experience, more collect sadness and grief.  

Anyone else having water related dreams?

2ndfdl, lenor, Lauren and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)

@lovendures I had a dream last weekend that I was at a seaside hotel, on a high floor in a room facing the ocean. The waves from the ocean were so high that water was coming in through the windows every time a wave came in. There were people in the water that were being pushed towards the building with every wave and I was reaching out to try to grab their hands to haul them into the room. The people riding the waves, however, didn’t look particularly distressed. I still have no idea what the dream meant. 

2ndfdl, raincloud, lenor and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 KMac
(@kathleen)
Noble Member Contributor

@jeanne-mayel

l'm intrigued ... would you mind sharing the name and where I can purchase those old gypsy cards? I'd love to compare the spreads with my Toth cards.

This is a complex old gypsy spread I found in a 1955 issue of Fate magazine.

lenor, Lauren, Tesseract and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)

@baba in my mind's eye.

lenor, Lauren, Tara Prete and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jsr78)
Famed Member Registered

Makes me think of dirty water after hurricane Harvey. Water everywhere nobody could move. 

lenor, Lauren and Vesta reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tesseract)
Famed Member Registered

@lovendures @jeanne-mayell

But if this is a predictive for the future, I would expect more flooding to be in the news soon, probably a place people like to visit. OR news about how extensive flooding has been this Spring and how climate change is impacting floods across the globe.

Perhaps if we all visualize NO WATER TRAGEDY ANYWHERE we can mitigate whatever it is you picked up on. You are so accurate I have to believe there is something predictive in your dream—but I also believe these things can be mitigated so I am starting with a general kind of visual/affirmation of no deaths and minimal property damage in any possible water/weather tragedies. If you get anything more specific I will fine-tune the affirmation. We probably can't change things completely but I know from experience that something that may/could be dire can be altered/adjusted if we know it soon enough.

For example:
Years ago when my husband was in-between full time jobs and tried driving taxi as a side job, our healing/meditation group was meeting and I was having a difficult time concentrating even though I was leading and suddenly my friend said urgently "something is happening with L" and so we all concentrated on seeing him driving his taxi safely back to the depot and coming back home. When he got home that night he said a customer got in and then held a knife to his throat and tried to rob him. My husband was able to thrust the knife arm away and grab the man, who wrenched away and ran. L drove home and never drove taxi again! But he told me later that he believed he was going to die because the guy was behind him and had his arm firmly around L's neck and then for some unknown reason he faltered and L was able to thrust the knife arm away, the knife dropped, and the guy ran away. That same group also helped a friend whose baby was breech and we gathered and concentrated on the baby turning and the birth going smoothy. The baby turned and that baby is probably now 30 something!

So can we, as a powerful group of intuitives, mitigate weather changes or other tragedies that one or another of us sense coming in the future? I believe we can have an impact if we try. Is that not exactly what we are doing in Circle? Mitigating (ENDING!!!) t's ability to ever have governmental power again? Perhaps we can use RTF not only for terrific intuitive training but then also utilize the knowledge RTF brings to HELP what may be changeable, CHANGE. Time is fluid. If it hasn't happened, we should be able to tweak the possible future and negate full on tragedy that we have intuited is on its way. If we can read far enough ahead in the flow of time surely we can at least try to mitigate the negatives? Clearly not all things are changeable. Clearly some things are "meant to be," I'm not talking about taking on karma or making a big deal about "power" yet somehow, I think many negatives can be addressed and energies changed for better outcomes, if we know about the possibility in time (pun intended). Doing this quietly, in our community to save lives/property is what I am wondering about. Perhaps mitigating the future is also an intuitive skill to be explored and strengthened for the good of all?

Sigh. I'm just thinking outloud  😉  (with my fingers.)

Jeanne Mayell, ghandigirl, 2ndfdl and 10 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@raincloud)
Famed Member Registered

@tesseract 

Interesting...I had a similar idea when Russia started the war with Ukraine. I wondered, "What if we all envisioned Putin in a secure bubble, floating away into the great beyond?" No malice, just "Go away and let spirit deal with you."  As you note, not all things are changeable but it would be interesting to explore what is.

Jeanne Mayell, lenor, lowtide and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dannyboy)

@baba whether what it is or not, reading this I instantly thought about climate change and raising waters and how we’re all trying to warn coastal folks and many are very “meh, we’ll see” about it.  

Jeanne Mayell, 2ndfdl, raincloud and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)

@dannyboy Your interpretation rings true to me. The people in the dream did not seem to mind that they were being tossed around by gigantic waves. I was looking at the situation in horror and trying to figure out how to help.

Jeanne Mayell, Lauren, 2ndfdl and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)

I did a quick 3 card reading this morning re. TFG’s NYC trial and its outcome. This is what I got. Feel free to let me know if you would interpret it differently. Cards are not my speciality!

I did a simple 3 card spread using the Thoth deck. I asked what the outcome of the TFG NY trial will be. I got Knight of Cups for how it started. TFG felt that he was on top of the world and powerful (almost untouchable)  when he took the actions that resulted in the current situation. The second card I drew was the two of swords (Peace). When I look at the cards, I see the tools of combat and crossed swords (a fight) and ultimately that the process of justice is in progress. The final card that I drew was the 10 of wands (oppression). Just looking at the card looks very much like prison bars. There is also a lot of fire energy in the background. My sense is that TFG will be found guilty and this will affect him negatively in various ways. He will lash out but justice will be served.

Jeanne Mayell, Jewels, Lauren and 14 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)

This is what I got today during meditation:

Koblenz (in Germany) is in the news. Possibly an attack or thwarted attack?

Japan is in the news. It is something big.

I hear, “Tigers, Leopards, Ukraine”. Not sure exactly what this means but it could be related to weapons.

Jeanne Mayell, Lauren, Lawrence and 8 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@marigold)
Noble Member Registered

@baba Tigers and Leopards were (maybe still are?) German tanks. Weapons of war.

https://www.tankroar.com/2020/07/22/tiger/

Lauren, JourneyWithMe2, lenor and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 16 / 18
Share: