Notifications
Clear all

Ask & Send Prayers and energetic healing here!

(@smacgoldstein84)
Estimable Member Registered
Topic starter  

Hello, 

I watch this forum and send good thoughts to all of you quite frequently. 
Unfortunately, this morning my Aunt passed away. We are extremely close and I packed my bags to drive to Canada and I realized I couldn’t find my updated passport which I thought was in our lockbox. Because I’m not technically next of kin I don’t qualify for emergency passport services. I’m very saddened with the fact that I might not be able to get a new passport in time. I can’t imagine not being at her funeral. It’s quite distressing. I was wondering if anyone of you had any vibes as to where it could be? And if you could send me some good luck prayers that it will be found in time. I just really want to get up there. I spent 5 hours today literally combing through everything. Thank you for your support. 🙏🏼 

anya, Lauren, Vesta and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@billy-mike)
Noble Member Registered

Maybe. . .in a closet, in the inner pocket of a wool coat, green?  I hope very much that you will find it soon, and I think you will.

MtGal99, Lauren and Vesta reacted
ReplyQuote
(@smacgoldstein84)
Estimable Member Registered
Topic starter  

@billy-mike I have a wool green jacket. I will check my closets. Thank you!!!

Lauren, Vesta and billy mike reacted
ReplyQuote
(@kudra)
Trusted Member Registered

Hello friends -

I have a request for a missing person. I've been a long time follower here and just recently started to post about myself. I've been very busy with work and school so don't have much time to contribute as I would like at the moment.

I am a person of out of doors pursuits and wildlife viewing. An incredible photographer I follow on instagram has posted that a fellow photographer is missing. He was in Versailles State Park, his kayak, camera, and truck were found but no sign of him. Carson Hughes.

I'm having trouble focusing on the situation and just cannot get a read. Everything is black.

Kudra

anya, pafc and Lauren reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: