Notifications
Clear all

Request or give healing or emotional support

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@dannyboy, you are a hero.  A true hero. We will continue praying for both you.

DannyBoy, Freya, PamP and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)
Illustrious Member Registered

@dannyboy Such wonderful news!!! I had  an "impression" of the two of you at a family get together/cookout in the future.

You both were laughing and clowning around ..... " You want a piece of me??? Huh?? Do you ??? Oh wait!!! You got one!!!" And both of you laughing so hard. 

Transplant patients often feel " likes and dislikes of donor body part" do not be surprised if Kevin develops "Insight" "precog" and your fabulous off the wall sense of humor!!! I see you all becoming very close - you,your family and he and his.🙏🏻💜🦋🙌🦋💜🙏🏻

2ndfdl, Jeanne Mayell, FEBbby23 and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dannyboy)

Today’s update:  Kevin is moving back to the ICU but only temporarily - they believe they’ve figured out what’s causing his bilirubin levels to be so high and the first dose of his medication has to be administered under close observation.  He should be back in his room tomorrow sometime.  This continues to be frustrating for all of us but the hospital is exactly where he needs to be and he won’t be discharged to begin his local care (they have the apartment on hospital campus booked through July right now) until they’re ready for him to be.  Fingers crossed. 🤞🏼 

I'm a week to my first follow up back in Detroit and expecting good overall progress on my end of things.  I feel great, get a little more mobile every day and aside from the difficulty I’m having getting comfortable for a long stretch of time (I’m active.  I need to clean) I’m doing well overall. 

lenor, 2ndfdl, Jeanne Mayell and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@cindy)
Illustrious Member Registered Participant

@dannyboy, not surprised they're still tinkering with meds. It will be worked out & he'll start feeling better sooner rather than later. 

Glad you're feeling better!

@journeywithme2, did you see Kevin suddenly showing an interest in musical theater? Why am I suddenly hearing Sinatra singing "All of me, why not take all of me...?"

lenor, Jeanne Mayell, FEBbby23 and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 anya
(@anya)
Reputable Member Registered

@Dannyboy and Kevin.  Healing sent.

DannyBoy, Lauren, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)

@cindy and dancing!!!

DannyBoy and Lauren reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)

Dannyboy and Kevin add my love and light to the pile.

deetoo, Tara Prete, Lauren and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dannyboy)

Today's update:  Kevin has an infection they need to get to the root of and he's being taken back to surgery now.  I am well aware of the scope of the surgery he's been through already that this is not uncommon.  He was open in the ICU for nearly four days before getting closed up - but - I was hoping to be starting to hear the best possible news out of Henry Ford Detroit, and that's not happening at this exact second.  Will update when we hear more.

lenor, 2ndfdl, deetoo and 10 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@dannyboy thank you for keeping us updated. Will continue sending Kevin healing.

DannyBoy, deetoo, FEBbby23 and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)

@dannyboy 🙏🏻💜🪽💚🪽💜🙏🏻

DannyBoy, deetoo and Lauren reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dannyboy)

Update - from Kevin’s wife:

This isn’t where we were supposed to be, back in the ICU.

1 week and 3 days ago was the initial transplant. 1 week ago today was the procedure to connect the bile duct to the intestine.  Today, there’s an infection they can’t find. Everything should be working and flowing properly.

Instead, there’s yellowing of the skin, swelling, confusion and pain. Some days were really good and others weren’t as good. But today has been rough.  There are no words or even groans to express the emotional pain of watching a body fight so hard.

Everyone is praying and pleading for a miracle. My prayers and the prayers of others haven’t stopped.

update from Dannyboy:  they will be making a decision soon on whether to relist him for a new liver.  He would rocket to the top of the list if so.  Mine is trying - there’s a lot of damage already in him and the initial troubles we had may have changed the viability.  Another new liver could pick up where mine is having trouble.  Just not mentally prepared for him to have to go through this again - especially when mine was medically perfect.

we’ll know more in 24-48 hours.  

2ndfdl, deetoo, Lauren and 8 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lowtide)

@dannyboy Continuing prayers for Kevin and his family, his medical team, and for you. This is tough news.

2ndfdl, deetoo, FEBbby23 and 6 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@cindy)
Illustrious Member Registered Participant

@dannyboy, stay calm. I know it's tough to watch and to not be able to do anything. Kevin will pull through this, no matter what the course of treatment. The clotting seems to have thrown a monkey wrench into the works. It kept him from completing the surgery in one day, and having to return to the OR. It necessitated adding additional meds like blood thinners. It reduced oxygen to your liver while/just after being implanted. Likewise, it increased the chances of infection-which infections are common. It's a torrent of events, but not insurmountable. It could just be that your liver needs more time to adjust to all it's been through before it finds its stride-like my lawnmower that absolutely doesn't want to turn over the first time I fill it with gas in the spring. I often wonder if I'll pull my shoulder out of place or break the mower's cord trying to start it up.  However, once I get it going, I have no issues the rest of the season. They may not have found the infection, but we'll keep it in our prayers that the antibiotics do their thing, and start to get things under control, allowing your liver to stop playing catch up. On the off chance he does need a new liver, just know that the same thing probably would have happened with any other original donation, and your stepping up to the plate made all the difference in getting him through the first rough patch. 

We're here for you and Kevin. We're sending light, love, healing and angels. Let us know what we can do, and we'll gladly do it! 

2ndfdl, deetoo, FEBbby23 and 12 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

I see a lot of angels working on him.  They are doing everything medicine knows how to do.  And they will do more. Sending the best healers and angels I know. 

@tesseract @bluebelle @deetoo @lovendures @vestralux Teriz @tonyaW @baba @caroline @doris @seaholly @lowtide @earthangel @journeywithme2 @ghandigirl @anya

2ndfdl, DannyBoy, tybin and 12 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Dannyboy, 

I am hearing part of an Orthodox prayer hymn being sung in my head.

I shall slumber,
I shall cover me and slumber,
In the shelter of Thy wings.

2ndfdl, DannyBoy, deetoo and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dannyboy)

Last night while I drifted off to sleep I envisioned Kevin almost like a baby ready to be born (an adult baby in a hospital gown so that was a little unnerving) but he was wrapped in golden loving light and while his skin tone was still very sickly he looked alert and strong and ready to punch out and get healthy.  He was waiting for the right moment. 

All, I have dominated this thread for so long - know I love and appreciate all of you for everything you’ve done for us and this journey.  

2ndfdl, JourneyWithMe2, tybin and 8 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@earthangel)
Famed Member Registered

@Dannyboy I spoke to angel Raphael just now and got a wave of goosebumps as I poured down healing green droplets over Kevin and thanked Raphael for his healing and restoring gift of health and protection. 
   One time on a reiki table was the first time I’d had this powerful vision. I knew it was Raphael protecting me but couldn’t understand why I’d need it while receiving reiki. Then afterwards in a conversation about psychic warnings I’d received, this person administering reiki (clearly not a healer) told me I should shut down my 3rd eye. Can you imagine?! I knew something was very wrong and wondered “Can we even do that?!” Several days later I remembered to reach out to a psychic friend who said yes we can but it’d be very unwise, obviously. 
   I was protected by these seemingly thousands of green droplets that fell over me. May Kevin feel the power and empowerment of Raphael’s healing green light and be renewed w Springtime “green” and wonderful growth. And so it is. 

2ndfdl, DannyBoy, JourneyWithMe2 and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)

@dannyboy I have sent healing and protection to Kevin.  May angels surround him and ease his suffering.  May he begin healing again.  Dannyboy, I am praying for you both.

DannyBoy, CC21, JourneyWithMe2 and 6 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)

@dannyboy I am so sorry to hear that Kevin’s body is struggling. Just as an aside with regard to transplants, my family has old friend who had a heart/liver transplant in the early 2000’s. He had to have a second one pretty quickly after the first due to rejection/infection (and a similar description to what is happening in this case). As scary as it was, he did well after the second transplant and is still alive and well now and just has to undergo regular monitoring. He is in his 70’s.
I guess the point is not to give up hope. We need to keep sending light for healing and comfort to all involved and keep praying for the best outcome.

2ndfdl, raincloud, DannyBoy and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)

@dannyboy, last week I had a very similar vision to the one you described of Kevin as a baby ready to be born. It was a pop-up vision where I saw Kevin as a preemie baby in an incubator, well cared for. It came out of nowhere. I strongly felt that meant his liver needed extra time and special attention to adjust and develop normally.  I am holding that vision in my heart.  

I will continue to hold Kevin and you in healing prayer, as well as divine guidance for his physicians.

2ndfdl, raincloud, DannyBoy and 6 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 10 / 13
Share: