Notifications
Clear all

Request or give healing or emotional support

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

This thread continues from previous thread for asking and providing healing and emotional support. It begins with some posts from the old thread so as to preserve flow. 

Lauren reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dannyboy)
Illustrious Member Registered

Asking for a little energy to nudge my transplant coordinator/team.

I know hospitals and the medical field works slowly.  But - it's been over a month since I was "approved pending 3D Scans"' and while no news is usually good news, K, the recipient is getting anxious and his anxiety spilled over to me.  We don't have official confirmation that APril 22nd is the date beyond what my coordinator "let slip" that day on the phone when she told me I was approved pending the 3D scans.  

I have FMLA paperwork I have to get to them that will take time to process, and I have a feeling I'm going to be needed at the hospital before surgery date but no time left on my calendar to reschedule things.  I E-Mailed her last week but she was out of the office until Friday.  I waited until today to call but she wasn't in the office, so I left a message.  No response.  

A nudge from the universe for them to get back to us quickly to finalize "the things" would be greatly appreciated.

JackofHearts, deetoo, Baba and 8 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)

@dannyboy For what it is worth... as I was reading your commentary ... I heard " tell K. That which is meant to be his will be his... please do not stress and worry ... relax in to the moments .. letting them flow with the fullness of love and gratitude"

Danny Boy, for you? " Throw your hat in to the ring.. this will be for the Highest Good for you and the students"

deetoo, Baba, FEBbby23 and 6 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dannyboy)

@journeywithme2 Thank you!  For some reason the thumbs up button only works about 50% of the time for me, but I appreciate this message from spirit.  I mean at this point, what's a job change on top of everything else?  :P.

My brother reassured me last night that in most cases, no news is good news but my feeling brain won't accept anything less than a specific date and time on the calendar for the procedure proper.

deetoo, Lauren, FEBbby23 and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dannyboy)

Alright we're all official.  Pre-op appointment April 11th, surgery April 22nd at 5:30 a.m.  Wooo woo!

JackofHearts, deetoo, Baba and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@babsellen)
Reputable Member Registered

DannyBoy, what great news! Sending positive vibes and healing light your way for a successful and uneventful surgery. I so admire your selflessness in doing this. 

deetoo, JourneyWithMe2, Lauren and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 CC21
(@cc21)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@dannyboy Woohoo! Great news, indeed! And for some reason, I am really liking the numbers 11 and 22. Will be thinking of you and Kevin and hope all goes smoothly!

deetoo, JourneyWithMe2, Lauren and 6 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@dannyboy, we are going to be very focused on your and Keven's success on April 22nd and the weeks and months that follow.

deetoo, JourneyWithMe2, Lauren and 6 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)

It will be much easier walking up to this now that you know your destination. 

Wishing you all good in everything. . Special love sent to K.

Jeanne Mayell, deetoo, JourneyWithMe2 and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tesseract)
Famed Member Registered

@dannyboy 

The numbers 11 and 22 are Master Numbers.

Spirit surely planned the date and time! I know that the Master Surgeons of Light, not to mention many other Healers in Spirit, along with Archangel Raphael, will all be in the operating and recovery rooms lending strength to you and K.  All personnel involved from pre op to complete recovery wil be with you throughout it all. Those numbers are no accident! Spirit will be with your families as well, enfolding them in love, trust, and peace as they wait for you and K.  You have done your part, and now Spirit will do theirs. And then there are all of us, here at the Forum and Circle, pouring healing and strength in, of, around, and through you and your families, each and every one. 

❤️

Jeanne Mayell, deetoo, JourneyWithMe2 and 6 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@cindy)
Illustrious Member Registered Participant

@dannyboy, it's no coincidence that K's name rhymes with heaven. This was meant to be. Congratulations to you both. You'll go into this knowing that there are multiple planes of existance suppotring you, so both of you should be at peace (if not a little giddy). 

Jeanne Mayell, deetoo, Vesta and 6 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lowtide)

@dannyboy

Congratulations! Keep going with the flow...it is working.

K is the 11th letter of the alphabet. So another little affirmation for both of you!

My daughter-in-law had a living donor for her kidney transplant, her maternal uncle, about 12 years ago. They have both gone on to live full, amazing lives! Uncle Frank is now in his 70's and still literally climbing mountains. Cait does everything except swing from the ceiling; maybe she does that too! 😂

In addition to your amazing gift, you have been given great gifts as well - the gift of vastly improved health, the ability to intensely focus on a steep goal, and to get yourself in "fighting fit" shape. Not many people can say that! 

You can't out-give Spirit, the Universe, God. You always get back in abundance. 

Blessings to you and K. ❤️

Jeanne Mayell, deetoo, DannyBoy and 6 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

@dannyboy

SO very happy for you!  

You are loved!

Jeanne Mayell, CC21, deetoo and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)

@dannyboy, your good news is celestial music to my ears!  Spirit walks with you and Kevin, and so do we.  I'm holding you both in my prayers.

Jeanne Mayell, JourneyWithMe2, Lauren and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 KMac
(@kathleen)
Noble Member Contributor

Asking for healing thoughts of strength and calmness for my dear friend C, who in addition to discovering this year that her 40 year old son has metastatic cancer has also recently experienced the sudden loss of her son-in-law in a car accident. Her son-in-law is survived by C's daughter and their two sons. As you might expect, she is overwhelmed and frightened. 

DannyBoy, tybin, FEBbby23 and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)

@kathleen

KMac, I'm very sorry to hear about your friend C.  That's a very heavy emotional toll to carry.  It's understandable that she is overwhelmed and frightened.

I have just a lit a healing candle for C, her son, and her entire family, and am keeping them all in my prayers.  I've also added them to our weekly Circle of Light healing meditations.

I'm glad you are there for C, and believe that your presence is a blessing to her.  I pray for you as well, @kathleen. 

Maggieci, Vesta and raincloud reacted
ReplyQuote
 KMac
(@kathleen)
Noble Member Contributor

@deetoo Thank you, deetoo. Such kind words. I'll let C know that a candle has been lit for her. I appreciate your prayers for both C and myself.

Maggieci, Vesta, raincloud and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lowtide)

@kathleen What a heartbreaking time for your friend C and her family. I'm sending them prayers for peace of mind and heart, comfort and acceptance and the strength to move through each day. She is fortunate to have you for a friend. You are in my prayers, too, as you minister to her through your friendship.

Maggieci, Vesta and deetoo reacted
ReplyQuote
 KMac
(@kathleen)
Noble Member Contributor

@lowtide You couldn't have said it better when you expressed that my friend needs "peace of mind and heart, comfort and acceptance and the strength to move through each day". Sometimes just getting through the day is all you can do in the beginning, and that's where she is. I've reached out to let her know that I'm sending love and prayers and I'm here if she wants to talk by phone. We live in different places but there are many ways to be in touch. Thank you for your kind and thoughtful support. 

deetoo, Vesta and lowtide reacted
ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)

@kathleen 🙏🏻💜🙏🏻 Asking that Archangel Michael make her one of his own "special concerns" and guide and protect her and her family as they face this hard journey ahead. May the right people appear at the right time to create clarity and the highest good for all concerned. Amen. And so it is.

Maggieci and deetoo reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 9
Share: