Notifications
Clear all

Post Hits Here (new thread)

(@april)
Noble Member Registered

I don’t know if this hit has been reported.

• There is a major volcanic eruption. (Baba)

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2024/04/23/climate/indonesia-volcano-eruption-weather-impact

Jeanne Mayell, CC21, tybin and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@april. Thanks for finding that. I’m not sure either if it has been posted. Maybe @Lenor knows? It is from the RTF of March 20, 2024. 

Jeanne Mayell, FEBbby23, CC21 and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

Abnormally hot and humid in India and Thailand and hot in the U.S. plains. (Lovendures) Predicted June 5th 2023 for April 2024.

Extreme heat is hitting  India, Thailand Bangladesh and  the Philippines this week. Much of April has been extreme due to El Nino

The heat index in Bangkok was 126 degrees today, with record temps hovering this week throughout Thailand.

w https://phys.org/news/2024-04-extreme-southeast-asia-school-closures.html

Grain stores low. (Teri) predicted April 2nd. 2023 for the year 2024

We are  likely to see a substantial slowdown in Ukrainian grain exports very soon because the country exported everything that it could, and recent harvests are small

https://kyivindependent.com/ukrainian-grain-exports-slump-in-march-expected-to-further-slow-down-this-year/

Tornados are unreal this season, record breaking strengths that are so destructive. (Tonya W) Predicted April 2nd 2023 for the year 2024.

This prediction has begun.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/04/27/weather/plains-midwest-storms-tornadoes-climate-saturday/index.html

CC21, Jeanne Mayell, Baba and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

On a personal note, when I received  the following prediction last September during a RTFN, I was so intrigued by it as it was vivid, out of the blue and really unusual.  I knew it had meaning and hoped I would come to find out what it meant when April rolled around. I just discovered what it was referring to. and honestly, you can't make this stuff up!

I see a tall crop field of wheat and a mouse wearing a 3-musketeer hat carrying a sword. Next, I see many hands grabbing at something, the people want the same thing and are fighting for or panicked about getting it.  I believe it has to do with the grain or the land upon which the grain is on.  There might be a grain shortage or land grab in an area we associate with grains.  (Lovendures) Predicted September 30th 2023 for April 2024.

Ukrainian Agriculture Minister Mykola Solsky is accused of being involved with a scheme with 11 others, to steal millions of dollars worth of Ukraine government owned farmland. 

Ironically Solsky has been at the centre of Ukraine's effort to keep its grain industry going as Russia's full-scale invasion has blocked Black Sea export routes, strewn fields with landmines and left significant farmland occupied.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/ukraine-court-orders-agriculture-minister-be-taken-into-custody-2024-04-26/  

CC21, Jewels, Jeanne Mayell and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)
Illustrious Member Registered

@april NOPE, hasn’t been listed. Great find will add it to next weeks hits.

ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

Politics

I hear Harris say, “Okay, so what we’ve got here is an opportunity.” Something unexpected has happened and she is forming a game-plan. (Lovendures) Predicted 3/19/24 for April 2024.

Inside Kamala Harris' fast Arizona trip after abortion ruling

Newt Gingrich is in the news. (Baba) Predicted 3/1/24.

Newt Gingrich: Matt Gaetz 'unleashed the demons' | Fox News Video

The presidential campaigns are ongoing.  Trump is constantly in the news, but it’s about his many court cases.  He is caught up in defending himself instead of presenting a plan for America. (Bluebelle) Predicted 1/23/24 for April 2024

How Donald Trump's Court Confinement Is Hurting His Campaign

I hear “Trump in trouble.” (Seaholly) Predicted 1/23/24 for April 2024

What legal troubles is Donald Trump facing?  | Reuters

I see Mitch McConnell and he is furious and expressing it loudly. (Baba) Predicted 1/17/24.

McConnell blasts Tucker Carlson for demonizing Ukraine aid | WNCT

Trump is found guilty in one of his many trials. (Bluebelle) Predicted 12/4/23 for April 202

Trump has a judgment against him. (Baba) Predicted 12/4/23 for April 2024

US judge upholds Trump's $83.3 million defamation loss, rejects new trial | Reuters

Biden is under scrutiny for a climate issue or policy decision. (Tonya W) Predicted 12/4/23 for April 2024

Republican AGs attack Biden's EPA for pursuing environmental discrimination cases

CC21, Jeanne Mayell, Lauren and 6 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)

@baba 's prediction about Bill Barr being in the news is a hit.... 

https://newrepublic.com/article/181060/trumps-insane-rant-gutless-bill-barr-unmasks-gop-maga

CC21, Jeanne Mayell, Lauren and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

Global

I see white daisies and feel there is a significance to them.  I also see the former queen of Denmark.  (Queen Magarethe’s nickname is Daisy.)  Something is either happening with Queen Margarethe or Denmark.  (Seaholly) Predicted 1/23/24 for April 2024

Queen Margrethe’s best looks and style – how the Danish queen ‘refashioned’ the monarchy | Tatler

A female monarch is in the news. (Tonya W) Predicted 1/23/24 for April 2024

Kate Middleton Just Got a New Royal Title From King Charles III

I see a pair of jet fighters flying through the sky. Military action, perhaps with jet fighters, is in the news.  (Lovendures)Predicted 1/23/24 for April 2024

F-16s Going to Ukraine Will Face Their Most Dangerous Battlefield yet

Military tanks are moving at great speed on dry, brown soil. They are creating dust all around them. (Seaholly) Predicted 11/2/23for April 2024

More M1 Abrams SEPv3 Tanks are Coming to the Middle East | The National Interest

CC21, Jeanne Mayell, Lauren and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

April

Railroads are in the news.  (Tesseract) Predicted 3/19/24 for April 2024

Freight train derailment, fire forces Interstate 40 closure near Arizona-New Mexico line - ABC News

There is a major volcanic eruption. (Baba) Predicted 3/19/24 for April 2024

Indonesia volcano: How Ruang eruption could impact weather and climate | CNN

Baba

There is a major fire in Southern California. I keep seeing fire engines and lots of them. (Baba) Predicted 1/23/24 for April 2024

Pier on fire in Oceanside, CA: Firefighters battling massive flames on historic wooden pier - ABC7 Chicago

There is late snow and some flooding in Europe. (Baba) Predicted 12/4/23 RTF for April 2024

There is a late cold snap in Europe. (Baba) Predicted 1/23/24 for April 2024

Europe braces for a cold spell and snow after record-breaking heatwave

The pollen this year is incredibly high. There is sneezing everywhere. (Baba) Predicted 9/30/23 for April 2024

Summer Of Sneezes: Forecasters Predict ‘Intense And Prolonged’ Pollen Season

Bird flu becomes a problem again. (Baba) Predicted 1/23/24 for April 2024

https://www.npr.org/2024/04/03/1242445372/bird-flu-chicken-eggs  

Baby chicks are in the news. (Baba) Predicted 1/23/24 for April 2024

Bird flu has been detected at the largest chicken egg manufacturer in the U.S. : NPR

TFG is ranting incoherently and causing people to wonder about his well-being. (Baba) Predicted 3/19/24 for April 2024

Trump’s Completely Incoherent Gettysburg Rant Gets Flayed on Twitter | The New Republic

Tennessee is in the news. (Baba) Predicted 1/23/24 for April 2024

Tennessee lawmakers pass bill allowing teachers, school staff to be armed | CNN

A little early and more than one - but we aren’t even into May yet!

Another of TFG’s colleagues is indicted. (Baba) Predicted 1/23/24 for April 2024

Meadows, Giuliani and other Trump allies charged in Arizona 2020 election probe - The Washington Post

I see large demonstrations in Israel. (Baba) Predicted 10/28/2023 for April 2024

Israel rocked by largest protests since war began as Netanyahu faces growing pressure | CNN

Jampa

A bomb dropped from on high. (Jampa) Predicted 3/19/24 for April 2024.

People fighting over a trophy, breaking it in the process. (Jampa) Predicted 3/19/24 for April 2024.

Russia changes tactics in bid to blow apart Ukraine’s power grid | CNN

Lowtide

When I close my eyes, I see him again as a statue with clay feet, with fire around him. I see almost like a saint in the fire, a burning saint. He is set on fire, and we all watch. (Andrew) Predicted. 7/22/23

Man Sets Himself on Fire Near Courthouse Where Trump Is on Trial - The New York Times

Lovendures

I hear Harris say, “Okay, so what we’ve got here is an opportunity.” Something unexpected has happened and she is forming a game-plan. (Lovendures) Predicted March 19th, 2024 for April 2024.

Inside Kamala Harris' fast Arizona trip after abortion ruling

Abnormally hot and humid in India and Thailand and hot in the U.S. plains. (Lovendures) Predicted June 5th 2023 for April 2024.

Extreme heat scorches Southeast Asia, bringing school closures and warnings

Grain stores low. (Teri) predicted April 2nd. 2023 for the year 2024

Ukrainian grain exports slump in March, expected to further slow down this year

Tornados are unreal this season, record breaking strengths that are so destructive. (Tonya W) Predicted April 2nd 2023 for the year 2024.

CNN millions in the Midwest under storm watches as Nebraska and Iowa communities reel from devastating tornadoes

I see a tall crop field of wheat and a mouse wearing a 3-musketeer hat carrying a sword. Next, I see many hands grabbing at something, the people want the same thing and are fighting for or panicked about getting it.  I believe it has to do with the grain or the land upon which the grain is on.  There might be a grain shortage or land grab in an area we associate with grains (Lovendures) Predicted September 30th 2023 for April 2024.

Ukraine frees farm minister on bail pending probe into graft allegations | Reuters

CC21, tybin, Carolyn Hughes and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

People

I am seeing some kind of diary that appears older, perhaps the 1800’s and someone of importance. We learn a lot from this historical figure’s writings. (Tonya W) Predicted 1/23/24 for April 2024

Student Civil War era journals found at Barringer High School heading to Library of Congress - nj.com

Everyone is tired of nonsense. (Teri Z) Predicted 1/23/24 for April 2024

Florida residents are ‘tired of the nonsense’ during spring break: Christopher Bess

CC21, Baba, tybin and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@cindy)
Illustrious Member Registered Participant

Not sure if I'd call this a hit per se, but I did post a dream anout Nancy Pelosi not being in the Speaker's chair, but being honored & center stage here in Nov 2022. 

She was awarded the Medal of Freedom yestetday by President Biden.

CC21, Maggieci, FEBbby23 and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@april)
Noble Member Registered

On April 19th @Baba posted in Random Predictions

April 25th is an important day. Something big happens.”

I think someone also posted another reference to that date saying something to the effect that it is the date the dam breaks where TFG is concerned.

I was reviewing a CNN article about the hush money case and saw that he had requested to be absent from the court on April 25th. Why? That was the date that SCOTUS heard his “immunity” case. 

CC21, FEBbby23, Lauren and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

Earth/Climate

There will be heavy rains in the South and that will lead to flooding. (Bluebelle)Predicted 3/19/24 for April 2024

I feel a severe climate event is about to occur in Texas. It feels like flooding.  (Jeanne Mayell). Predicted 3/14/24

Severe flooding in Texas causes hundreds of dramatic rescues.

Something new and exciting is discovered about the world’s oceans. (Baba) Predicted 3/19/24 for April 2024

100 potential new deep-sea species discovered, including mystery creature | CNN

I see orange like it’s hot or hotter than normal. Inconsistent weather. (Remington) Predicted 3/19/24 for April 2024

Why this summer may be especially hot in the United States - The Washington Post

Sand, beaches eroding. Homes fall in the ocean. (TeriZ) Predicted 3/19/24 for April 2024

Its beach nearly gone, waterfront home in Nantucket sells for just $600k. What does the sale say about the island’s future? - Boston.com

Wineries affected by frost. (Teri Z)Predicted 1/23/24 for April 2024`

Spring Frost in France Causes Up to 90% Reduction in Vineyard Yields - Vino Joy News

Clouds overhead due to volcanic activity. (Teri Z) Predicted 1/23/24 for April 2024`

Video shows lightning shooting from toxic ash cloud during powerful volcanic eruption in Indonesia

Reptiles in the news. (Lovendures) Predicted 1/23/24 for April 2024

Reptiles in South Africa are under threat — but there’s good news too

Sharks come up in the news. They are suffering. (Tonya W) Predicted 1/23/24 for April 2024`

How climate change could be driving ‘killer’ cold outbreaks in oceans | CNN

I kept hearing the words “large blanket.” I have no idea what this means. (Dannyboy) Predicted 1/23/24 for April 202

Dust from the Sahara blankets the city of Athens

There is a large snowstorm in some western states. People are snowed in. It could be Montana or Wyoming. (Tonya W) Predicted 1/23/24 for April 2024`

Winter Storm Warning for 3 States With Intense Snow Forecast

Floods in New England.  Our sump pump is going constantly. (Jeanne Mayell) Predicted 1/23/24 for April 2024`

Deadly nor'easter wreaks havoc in New England | Fox Weather

CC21, Maggieci, FEBbby23 and 6 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

2 months ago I had a dream which reminded me of a RTF prediction I had back in Novembrr for May 2024 and I noted both in the forum when I had the dream.

I believe this prediction and dream have now happened. (Sorry for the long post in advance).

RTF Prediction:

I see a bird staring at me; has a long neck and a plume crown. Water is squirting out of its beak like a broken sprinkler or hose on high. (Lovendures) predicted November 2nd 2023 for May 2024.

Dream:

I was on a small farm or in a larger backyard garden. There were a few of us in this garden/small farm and we were attending a plot of vegetables. I noticed a girl watering a row of vegetables with a metal watering can . The spout was the type that has many holes like a shower head. As the water was being poured her hand began to shake.

Thoughts on the dream when originally posted:

While dreaming, I thought the dream was odd. I noted that her hand shouldn’t be shaking as the can didn’t appear too heavy. I instantly awoke as I realized this was likely a message for me relating to a problem with water. 

Still half asleep, my mind jumped to a RTFN prediction of mine and looked it up.   In it, I saw a large long-necked bird with water pouring out of its beak. This prediction is for May 2024.

Why do I think they might be related?

Both were related to problems with water. I remember the RTFN bird was pouring water non-stop like a faucet from its mouth. Both a watering can and a faucet are tools to help hold and direct the flow of water. Both dealt with water flow issues. Both had long necks, watering can and bird. And important to note, my mind went to the bird as soon as I awoke. 
My main thoughts:

Perhaps there will be an event where too much water  will flow out of control.
Perhaps it is the quality of water affecting wildlife and crops.

Likely this will be about climate change.  

Perhaps too much water AND too little water.  

Lastly, if it is a flood, it could occur in a farm belt region.  California has been hit with excessive snow again this year.  I would look to  possible flooding in that area as the snow melts particularly with warmer rain melting snow all at once, (though it could happen anywhere).  

What actually occurred:

Horrible deadly flooding in the Houston, Texas  area with over 400 rescued  AND 130 ostriches were on the loose because of the flooding.  They may not have plumes but they certainly are long necked birds. 

https://www.kxxv.com/news/local-news/in-your-neighborhood/bosque-county/flooding-leads-to-more-than-130-ostriches-on-the-loose-in-bosque-county

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/article/2024/may/05/texas-houston-flooding

CC21, Lauren, JourneyWithMe2 and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@impassionate)
Honorable Member Contributor

@lovendures Thats pretty amazing!!!

CC21, Lovendures and Lauren reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

Global

I see flares over Ukraine. The country is taking a pounding. (Seaholly) Predicted 3/19/24 for May 2024

Crude, cheap and deadly: Russian glide bombs are pounding Ukraine into surrender

I see big military brown boots walking in the mud. It feels like Ukraine. (Seaholly)  Predicted 3/19/24 for April 2024

Russia prepares for major offensive in Ukraine once 'mud season' ends

People

A marching army (humming and chanting army songs) in an urban environment. They come to a halt. There is tension from the army and from the people of the city. (Mary) Predicted 3/19/24 for April 2024

Videos: White Supremacist Patriot Front Group Marches Through City

The Blue Ridge Mountains are in the news. (Baba) Predicted 1/23/24 for April 2024`

Mysterious update in the search for missing boy Sebastian Rogers seen near Blue Ridge Mountains.

Mudslides in what appears to be a large canyon. Cars are struggling to get by. (Tonya W) Predicted 1/23/24 for April 2024`

Businesses struggling as Topanga Canyon landslide removal stalls

Aboriginals have a small victory. A step in the right direction. I see their ancestors around them. I hear them chanting. They are supported. (Tonya W) Predicted 1/23/24 for April 2024`

Nuchatlaht mark victory with court’s partial recognition of territory | Ha-Shilth-Sa Newspaper

CC21, FEBbby23, Carolyn Hughes and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)

I think this is a hit: 

May 17, 2021 (Random Predictions)
Humans learn new things about how whales communicate with each other and how to decode their language.

https://abcnews.go.com/Technology/wireStory/scientists-learning-basic-building-blocks-sperm-whale-language-109993767

CC21, FEBbby23, Lovendures and 8 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

Politics

Ron Johnson is in the news, and it is not positive. (Baba) Predicted 1/23/24 for May 2024`

An Anti-Biden Conspirator Now Acknowledges That Ron Johnson Was “Doing the Bidding” of Russia | The Nation

There is great concern for Fani Willis’ safety. (baba) Predicted 3/1/24.

California Man Charged With Sending Death Threats to Fani Willis.

Trump is very nervous and under increased pressure and it shows. (Baba) Predicted 1/23/24 for May2024`

Mary Trump Says Uncle Donald Trump’s ‘Biggest Fear’ of ‘Being Seen as a Loser’ Is Coming True - Inquisitr

Biden has a health issue. It’s not serious. (Bluebelle) Predicted 1/23/24 for April 2024`

Biden changes his walking routine to Marine One

V.P. Kamala Harris will be out front much more this year for quite some time as  I have seen her active in  many of our visions. (Lovendures) Predicted 2/27/24

After rocky start, Kamala Harris emerges as the Biden campaign’s lead prosecutor on top issues | CNN Politics

CC21, Maggieci, FEBbby23 and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

Technology/Medicine

I am seeing images of Saturn. It could be a discovery or images that take our breaths away. (Tonya W) Predicted 1/23/24 for April 2024`

NASA’s TESS Discovers a “Cold Saturn” With a Long Year

A new eye surgery or eye saving surgery is revealed that reverses blindness. (Andrew Posey) Predicted 1/23/24 for May2024`

Brain implant for “artificial vision” is still working after 2 years

April

April 25th is an important day. Something big happens( Baba) Predicted 3/19/24

Supreme Court to hear Trump's claims of presidential immunity Supreme Court to hear Trump's claims of presidential immunity

JourneyWithMe2

Bill Barr is in the news (again). (Baba) Predicted 3/24/24

How Trump’s Insane Rant About “Gutless” Bill Barr Unmasks GOP and MAGA | The New Republic

CC21, Lauren, raincloud and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 6 / 6
Share: