The Great turning P...

Notifications
Clear all

The Great turning Part 8!

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

It seems like technology is going to turn the wheel towards a planet-saving future. @freya sent me this story about how Indiana authorities are testing a way to charge EV cars by just driving down a highway.  It seems like the perfect solution. I can't wait for it to go nationwide. 

https://www.motherjones.com/environment/2024/04/indiana-test-highway-charge-moving-vehicles-ev-trucks-long-haul/

JourneyWithMe2, ghandigirl, tybin and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tgraf66)
Illustrious Member Registered

I'm not sure of the best place to post this, but this seems as good a place as any.

If one listens to Bill Barr's interview, it seems ridiculous for him to say that while he doesn't want TFG anywhere near the Oval Office, he will vote for him in November. In truth, it doesn't make sense unless and until one starts thinking about the larger picture and focuses on the forest instead of the trees.

Mr. Barr and many others are neck-deep in the corruption and criminal activity of the last eight years, but they couldn't get their plans fully implemented. It's very likely that nothing that TFG did in office was actually his doing. They stroked his ego, and he simply did as his handlers - both domestic and foreign - told him to do. They really don't want him there, but they also know that he's the only candidate who could possibly get their feet in the door again so they can finish what they started, i.e., Project 2025.

They also realize that he is very likely close to dying. They only have to get him back in office and keep him alive long enough to be their puppet, their "useful idiot", for a little while longer so he can officially pardon them for their past crimes and then start the process of tearing down everything to make way for Project 2025. They hate him, but they know he won't be around long, so they will tolerate him until he is no longer needed. If he lives too long, they'll either just continue to do what they want behind the scenes with his rubber stamp, or they'll simply get rid of him one way or another and install whomever they want.

And that should scare the hell out of everyone in this country.

Freya, raincloud, Jeanne Mayell and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 KMac
(@kathleen)
Noble Member Contributor

@tgraf66 I've thought the same thing about duplicitous characters like Bill Barr, Stephen Miller and moderate congressional R's who walk around with their mouth shut and pockets open except to say that they're voting for Trump. Trump is the perfect puppet for all things nefarious due to his massive insecurity, incompetence, vanity, and lack of morals. A foil for all the deals happening in the shadows by the real power brokers.

Freya, raincloud, Vesta and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@impassionate)
Honorable Member Contributor

@jeanne-mayell Lots of work to do before then I believe.  A friend just bought an EV and she has to drive 44 mins just to sit for two hours to charge it to go 60 miles.  She just bought it two weeks ago and is already fed up.  I can't imagine!!!! We need a LOT more infrastructure before EVs will take off IMHO.  There are just no charging stations close by. I'm frustrated for her.

Vesta and Freya reacted
ReplyQuote
(@freya)
Noble Member Registered

@impassionate  In the interim hybrids are great... it recharges its big battery through inertia (gently touching the brake... coasting... all capture energy).  You NEVER plug it in to recharge.  I fill the small gas tank every 2 to 3 weeks.  Perfect for everyday driving...

Vesta and lenor reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 3
Share: