(@unk-p)
Illustrious Member Registered

@lawrence  spontaneous combustion?

Freya, Jeanne Mayell, lenor and 10 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@Lawrence @Cindy @tgraf66

I have been on the same page as you guys for a long time.  

I don't of course know how accurate my intuitive sense is on this, but back in November I posted for a second time my doubts about Trump being the ultimate candidate.  By ultimate I meant something would likely happen to take him out of the race as we know it, similar to what Cindy mentioned above. I am more concerned about a possible unknown (to us at this moment) candidate who steps into the race to run. Also, some on this forum predicted chaos during the Republican convention during previous RTF nights. Both my logical and intuitive brain took note of that.  

There was a RTF night within the year I looked to see Trump and Biden debating this fall and I came to understand it wasn't going to happen.  I felt Trump couldn't or wouldn't debate. In person.

*On a lighter note, as far as combustion, I saw fire coming out of Trump's eyes during a recent RTF for this time period, so there is that.  hahaha

For what it's worth, I believe a Democrat will be inaugurated in January.  Ultimately, that is the goal post we need to cross right?  Not sure how easy it will be to get over the line, but I continue to believe we will get there. 

One last thing, I continue to  believe Kamala Harris will be front and center talking key issues in the way only she can.  She is a master on civil rights and everything law oriented and well, that is the entire 2024 election in a nutshell isn't it?

Below is what I wrote back in November in our Election thread:

I was reminded today about something I've been sensing for maybe 2 years now, but recently forgot with all that has gone on with political polls and Trump legal explosions an implosions. 

I don't believe we (intuitive people) should be asking if Biden will win the election over Trump. I don't think Biden's campaign should focus overly on Trump either because I don't believe Trump will ultimately be in the running for President.  I believe he will have to bow out for health or legal reasons.  Biden really needs to be prepared for a race against someone else. 

Instead we could consider be asking whether Biden will win over whomever is running against him.  Or even more generally, whether the democratic candidate will win the 2024 Presidential election.  

Looking to see who is on the inaugural stage may be problematic for an intuitive as outgoing presidents and V.Ps are normally present for the changing of the guard. During RTFN's, in addition to looking for which candidate is present on stage I try and get a glimpse of how political figures are acting during the Inauguration.

I am going to begin to envision the U.S.  wrapped in gold light and filled with love and hope. I am reminding myself not to focus on negative possibilities as I know my fear could be negatively impactful.  I would rather focus my energy on the positive.  

Jeanne Mayell, lenor, Lauren and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@seeker4)
Illustrious Member Registered

@impassionate He's not officially the nominee until the Republican Convention.  Lots could happen by then.  I'm starting to hear some Republicans speak common sense: Romney and Tillis or MTG.  There's more effort to work across the aisle as some Republicans are embarrassed by their lack of accomplishments.  Speaker Johnson appears to have evolved a bit after receiving intelligence briefings.  Am I actually seeing a spine?

Tara Prete, Jewels, lenor and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 KMac
(@kathleen)
Noble Member Contributor

@seeker4 I agree that a lot can happen before now and the Republican convention. We're already in tumultuous times. Mike Johnson's insertion of himself into the campus protest at Columbia, telling the students to "go back to their classes" and suggesting that the Columbia's President should resign is an exploitation of his position. Like you, I hoped he was growing a spine, but I kinda think now that it's his ego.

Seeker4, Carolyn Hughes, lenor and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tybin)
Famed Member Registered

@Baba I think you predicted more indictments for those around Trump:

Seeker4, Unk p, JourneyWithMe2 and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lopezmf)
Eminent Member Registered

@jsr78 It has the potential to mutate and jump to humans.  Right now it will probably make the cost of dairy, chicken, and beef skyrocket.  We may all end up vegetarian.

Maggieci, Jewels, Lauren and 6 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)

Thanks for posting that @tybin! I will try to find that prediction and post it in the hits. 

@jsr78 and @lopezmf I haven’t meditated in the bird flu’s effect yet but I found a prediction for this month mentioning that it would be a problem. I will try to meditate on it today. Just as an aside, I was traveling in Asia years ago during an outbreak and they simply did not serve any eggs or poultry during that time due to culling until the outbreak was over.

Jeanne Mayell, Seeker4, Lauren and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)

This is what I got today during meditation:

Avian flu becomes a widespread problem. It’s not on the scale of Covid but a big enough problem that a vaccine will need to be developed. There is a shortage of eggs for a short time and farming practices will be changed.

Samuel Alito is in the news.

Virginia Thomas is in the news.

TFG gets put into timeout. I saw him in a small, enclosed space and he wasn’t happy.

Jewels, Lauren, FEBbby23 and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@freya)
Noble Member Registered

@baba   Fish Lips in "time out."  Wonderful!  Baba:  any sense that Virginia Thomas and Alito could be under serious, advanced stage of investigation?  THAT would make my day.  What am I saying?  That would make my decade.

Lauren, Tara Prete, raincloud and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 CC21
(@cc21)

@jsr78 @baba posted what she received in her meditation today and I thought of your post:

https://jeannemayell.com/community/new-set-of-timeline-predictions/random-predictions-5/paged/18/#post-66156v

Lauren, Jeanne Mayell, jsr78 and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 CC21
(@cc21)

@jsr78 @baba posted what she received in her meditation today and I thought of your post:

https://jeannemayell.com/community/new-set-of-timeline-predictions/random-predictions-5/paged/18/#post-66156v

Posted by: @baba

This is what I got today during meditation:

Avian flu becomes a widespread problem. It’s not on the scale of Covid but a big enough problem that a vaccine will need to be developed. There is a shortage of eggs for a short time and farming practices will be changed.

Samuel Alito is in the news.

Virginia Thomas is in the news.

TFG gets put into timeout. I saw him in a small, enclosed space and he wasn’t happy.

Lauren, Vesta, Seeker4 and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Posted by: @kathleen

@jeanne-mayel

l'm intrigued ... would you mind sharing the name and where I can purchase those old gypsy cards? I'd love to compare the spreads with my Toth cards.

This is a complex old gypsy spread I found in a 1955 issue of Fate magazine.

Hi @KMAC It wasn't a deck of cards, it was a spread.  I found it in the February 1955 issue of Fate Magazine which you can buy used on EBay or possibly Abebooks.com.  I bought the issue back when I first heard about the article and the yes-no oracle it described.

ReplyQuote
 KMac
(@kathleen)
Noble Member Contributor

@jeanne-mayell Gotcha, I searched the net a week ago and the reference info popped up including the electronic spread. Wow, who knew you could buy a February 1955 issue of Fate Magazine on EBay? Thanks for the info and I'll follow through :)

Lauren and Vesta reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 18 / 18
Share: