Notifications
Clear all

Is my poltergeist back or is this something else?

PamP
(@pamp)
Famed Member Registered
Topic starter  

Hey, everybody!

Along with the weird health things going on right now, I have some things that have been happening that I think mean someone is possibly trying to contact me or haunt me, like a former resident of this apartment, or if my poltergeist is back. Anyway, here goes.

In November I woke up and a decorative pillow that I know was on top of the freezer was in the hallway across the room. I figured maybe I was sleepwalking, although I've never done that before.

In December, after waking up and opening the blinds to the patio, I saw that a wrought iron plant stand I keep against the patio wall had been moved to the center of the patio. I also attributed that to sleepwalking.

On February 28th, as I was getting ready to bed, I looked out of the bedroom towards the living room and a memory cube with pictures of my late husband Hank and I was lit. It was a softer light than it normally has and there were no batteries in it, so it shouldn't have lit up at all. It only stayed lit for about thirty seconds. I even check to see if I had put batteries in it, but no. 

Last week, the torch lamp in the living room came on by itself. It has the type of switch that you have to turn and it's rather stiff, so it just didn't slip. This time I saw it happen.

Yesterday as I was going out and locking the door, I heard a man's voice, probably in his 20s or early 30s say hello and it sounded like he was right behind me. I turned around and there was no one there. No one in the parking lot, and no one on the stairs. That's when I decided I should ask people here what's going on.

I did have a mischievous poltergeist when I was in my mid-20s and I'm wondering if it's back. I don't feel it's anything threatening, just odd.

What do y'all think, is my poltergeist back or is this something else?

lenor, Maggieci, Jewels and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@pamp 

Wow!  You are dealing with a lot of weird stuff aren't you?

This would be very disturbing to experienced  and I am sorry you are going through this. 

My sense is that it isn't your old poltergeist.  Anything new occur since you posted? Did you happen to ask management if anything happened in the apartment previously?

Ugh!

Have. you thought of having some sort of house blessing/clearing?

May you have a peaceful week.

I would

PamP, Vesta, lenor and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 PamP
(@pamp)
Famed Member Registered
Topic starter  

@lovendures There hasn't been anything since I posted. I don't know if anything happened in my apartment, but years ago a tenant OD'd in the apartment on the third floor, and that apartment has a reputation of being haunted. I don't know if that particular tenant likes to move   around a bit.

Lauren, Vesta, Tara Prete and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@impassionate)
Honorable Member Contributor

@pamp I had a ghost in my apartment several years back.  Apparently he died CLOSE to my apartment not in it,  but was familiar with it in life.  It was really just weird random things for me that I would have dismissed until my fiance called me at work one day to see if I was somehow home! Lol! He was being tortured by my ghost because I later found out he'd been cheating.  One of his favorite tortures was my fiance worked nights and slept during the day.  Two hours into sleep every day for 3 weeks he would call me alrmed saying I can hear balloons popping next to my head!!!!!! And Im being poked!!  He was a bit of of a wise guy and told this entity hed better start paying rent as a joke. It escalated.  My sons toys would go off by themselves! Dogs would bark at corners.  But he never scared me! Once the truth came to light and I dumped my fiance I sent my new friend to the light with the help of a psychic i found through a friend.  He was an awesome protector!!!! Hope my story brought some levity. I really believe he helped me from making a HUGE mistake! 

I'm sorry if you're scared or worried.  I hope someone can offer you some clarity on what you dealing with and bring you some peace. 

Baba, raincloud, JourneyWithMe2 and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 PamP
(@pamp)
Famed Member Registered
Topic starter  

@impassionate I'm more curious about what's going on than anything else. I'm sure whoever it is will make themselves known if it's a spirit. The area of Boise I live in was used as a dumping ground for both garbage and down-and-out people during the Depression, and there were many deaths in this area during that time. I'm wondering if all this is related to that.

Freya reacted
ReplyQuote
 PamP
(@pamp)
Famed Member Registered
Topic starter  

@lovendures I may do a clearing if it escalates, but activity is so random. It's quiet now, so I'm just waiting to see if anything else happens.

Freya reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: