Notifications
Clear all

Random Predictions 5!

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@baba the last solar eclipse in the US was August 21, 2017.  I was at a meditation retreat in a central Massachusetts woodlands. We were in the midst of TFG's reign of awfulness.  I did not look at it, but I stood outside while darkness descended in mid-day.  The crickets started chirping, birds disappeared, and I heard an owl hoot.  It was eerie, and I felt the message of the Universe:  Humans, you are lucky to be living in this garden of Eden.  You are guests here. Revere the earth.

Most people think the eclipse is some kind of cool light show.  But it is not created by Disney.  To me, it is a reminder of the Earth and the Universe's greatness, the sheer all encompassing expanse of Nature. It is a humbling experience. So  even if some people approach it as a Disney light show, I feel most will feel in the depth of their souls, a humbling message to take care of the earth.   

lenor, Seeker4, Lawrence and 10 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@freya)
Noble Member Registered

Posted by: @jeanne-mayell

I had a vision this morning that just popped in my head of the State of Texas. I am not sure what it means.  I saw the state clearly as a jurisdiction map showing the unmistakable outline of the state. Then I saw swirls of what appeared to be communications or weather over two parts of the state. Then the Statue of Liberty  appeared, to let me know that the issue of freedom was involved, followed by another swirl over another geographic area in the state.  

I googled Texas and saw their DEI ban that the governor passed a few months ago, and saw the University of Texas at Austin just laid off 60 DEI employees. They are cleansing the universities. 

When I saw the vision, my first thought was militias cropping up, which would be anti-democratic behavior, but then I hoped it meant  a counter movement springing up against the Governor and his anti-DEI efforts. 

Usually, when a vision pops through to my consciousness, it is something of significance that will expand. So now I am wondering if my interpretation makes sense. 

Tagging @unk-p, our favorite Cheshire Cat of Texas. 

lenor, Vesta and Lauren reacted
ReplyQuote
(@freya)
Noble Member Registered

LOL my reply disappeared... Mercury Retrograde... sigh.

lenor, Seeker4, Jeanne Mayell and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@freya)
Noble Member Registered

Re Jeanne's Texas prediction

Jeanne, my sense is that both your interpretations are correct.

I've been feeling for awhile that MAGA chaos and violence in the Lone Star State will increase... some befuddled citizens may even call for leaving the Union... but a backlash to MAGA extremism is coming...

Indeed, some GOP incumbents are already facing headwinds in the coming election...including Ted Cruz.

Our favorite Texas Cheshire Cat can fill us in... ❤️ 

lenor, Seeker4, Baba and 8 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@impassionate)
Honorable Member Contributor

@freya Im on twitter every morning.  Still Twitter! anyway the rampant conspiracy theories on there about this ecplise are MIND BOGGLING!!!  They are saying the government has some big conspiracy planned and some darker posts portend some shenanigans!   Can't wait to see how it plays out!

lenor, Vesta, Lauren and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@cindy)
Illustrious Member Registered Participant

I'm interested to see what new conspiracy theories will pop up after today's earthquake. Personally I think the universe (& probably Ivana) are letting TFG (& the rest of us) know who's side they are on. Look at the interactve USGS map. The epicenter was almost on TFG's Bedminster course. Made me chuckle.

lenor, Baba, Lawrence and 10 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 gbs
(@gbs)
Famed Member Registered

The April 8 eclipse is a new moon solar eclipse, so it represents new beginnings. I'm not sure if regions within the path of totality are more affected astrologically than those that aren't. 

But in comparing the April 8 eclipse astrological chart with the astrological chart for the state of Texas, I see two things:

1) The eclipse Sun and Moon form an exact square with the Texas Moon. A square is a tense aspect that requires adjustment and negotiation to resolve. The Moon in a state or country chart represents the people, but it can also represent women specifically. So it looks like the eclipse might initiate something new among the people (or women) of Texas that is tense in nature and requires adjustments to resolve.

2) The April 8 Sun and Moon also form a conjunction with the Texas Pluto. Pluto rules transformation, control, power, compulsion, secrets, questions of life and death, etc.

So the eclipse will initiate something new that has to do with transformation or power.

Typically eclipses exert influence for the 6 months after they've occurred. 

As a Texan born and raised, I see so many contradictions within this state. As one example, Texas is historically the largest producer of oil and gas but is now one of the leaders in solar and wind energy. But there are many other contradictions. Maybe the eclipse will highlight some more of them.

lenor, Seeker4, Baba and 10 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@judejlj)
Estimable Member Registered

@tgraf66 Interesting article, thanks for sharing. I think in some ways it does relate to my dream. In the last few months the relationship between Biden and Netanyahu has grown increasingly tense over the way Israel is handling the war with regards to humanitarian suffering aid and safety. In my dream the military leaders from China and Israel (Netanyahu) thought they could play Biden for a fool. That’s not the case. That phone call yesterday between Biden and Netanyahu shows that. It seems like Israel is going to have to change its tactics in how they are handling humanitarian aid and safety in Gaza or the United States might have to change its policy in regards to Israel. In the article National Security Council spokesman John Kirby summed it up when he said, “If there is no change to their policy and their approach then there’s going to have to be changes to ours.” In my dream Biden said, “I hold the purse strings baby”. A bit simplified in my dream but roughly the same thing. Not sure how the China portion of my dream will play out but Biden and China’s president Xi did have a phone call this week as well.

lenor, FEBbby23, Seeker4 and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@freya)
Noble Member Registered

@cindy   RE: Fish Lips' Bedminister golf course:  OMG I didn't even make the connection... thanks for the heads up, Cindy!

lenor, FEBbby23, Seeker4 and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 gbs
(@gbs)
Famed Member Registered

I've been getting a sense the last two days that the deaths of the World Central Kitchen workers in Gaza will have greater repercussions than we are currently expecting and that the full impact of the tragedy will reveal itself over time. 

lenor, Freya, FEBbby23 and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@billy-mike)
Noble Member Registered

Yes!  It was absolutely a targeted strike, with an agenda of starving the people in Gaza.

lenor, Lauren, Astarte and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)
Illustrious Member Registered

@baba 

The spider made me think of Shakespeare...oh what a tangled web we weave...

Jeanne Mayell, lenor, Lauren and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@astarte)
Reputable Member Registered

@seeker4 Chuck Grassley was also " all in" the plot to overthrow the election.  He slipped when talking about taking Pences place " just in case" he wasn't able to perform his ceremonial duty to certify the election.  This was days before the disaster of January 6th.

Jeanne Mayell, lenor, Vesta and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@seeker4)
Illustrious Member Registered

@astarte He's got other problem areas too, but I suspect he's going to get away with it all through retirement and his age.  Of course, he will not escape karma.  Anyway, thank you for this.

Jeanne Mayell, lenor, Freya and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@matildagirl)
Famed Member Registered

@gbs I think you may be right in that.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/australia-to-appoint-envoy-to-probe-aid-worker-strike-says-israel-steps-insufficient/

SYDNEY — Australia’s government said on Saturday it would appoint a special adviser to work with Israel to ensure “full confidence” in investigations into an airstrike in Gaza that killed seven aid workers, including an Australian.

“The government will appoint a special adviser who we have requested the Israelis work with so we can be advised about the appropriateness of the process,” Foreign Minister Penny Wong said in a televised media conference in Adelaide.

“We want to have full confidence in the transparency and accountability of any investigation and we will continue to work to achieve that.

Along with Frankcom, the airstrike killed citizens of Britain and Poland, Palestinians and a dual citizen of the US and Canada. Those killed were working for the charity World Central Kitchen.

“We expect full accountability for her death and for the World Central Kitchen colleagues who also perished with her,” Wong said.

“We believe these deaths are utterly inexcusable and clear practical action is needed to ensure these tragedies are never repeated.”

Regards to all

Matildagirl

Lauren, Freya, Jeanne Mayell and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@earthangel)
Famed Member Registered

I hadn’t heard “terrorist” but I did hear “deliberate”… update on Baltimore Bridge collapse… I believe I may have gotten my first unfortunate hit.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/04/15/us/francis-scott-key-bridge-investigation/index.html

lenor and Lauren reacted
ReplyQuote
(@earthangel)
Famed Member Registered

P.S. I hadn’t meant a deliberate attempt to crash but a deliberate decision that caused it. Still in the early stages obviously. 

lenor, Lauren, Tara Prete and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@spirit20)
Active Member Contributor

They are looking for criminal negligence, i.e., a deliberate decision to sail even when they had prior indicators that the vessel might not be safe in the harbor, or another profit-over-safety decision that could place blame somewhere. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/fbi-opens-criminal-probe-francis-scott-key-bridge-collapse-baltimore-rcna147813

There are these hits about this crash so far:

• There’s a crash at sea. Casualties in the water. (TeriZ) Made 3/19/24 for April 2024.
  • There will be a big ship in the news. I don’t know what is going to happen, but my stomach hurts when I think of it.  (SalStar) Made 3/19/24 for no particiular date. 

lenor, Lauren, Vesta and 6 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@earthangel)
Famed Member Registered

@spirit20 yes, I’d heard the word “deliberate” but not intentional to cause harm. My post was removed. I also heard the captain had “taken a nap” which could mean several things metaphorically.

lenor, Lauren, Vesta and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@earthangel)
Famed Member Registered

Wow, I also had heard and posted that we’d hear something in three weeks. It’s 3 wks tomorrow.

lenor, Lauren, Vesta and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 15 / 18
Share: