Notifications
Clear all

Random Predictions 5!

(@marigold)
Noble Member Registered

@baba Also, Koblenz is the home of the Bundesweher Museum of German Defense Technology. Some connection with tanks/military weapons and Ukraine? I am not quite perceiving the historical connection with the WWII tanks....just some guesswork here....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bundeswehr_Museum_of_German_Defense_Technology

Jeanne Mayell, Lauren, JourneyWithMe2 and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@marigold I wonder if the two predictions are related? I know the castle up on the hill was an allied headquarters towards the end of WWII. There is definitely some military history there. When I saw it in my meditation, I saw jousting figures (the castle) and the cable car that takes you up to the castle across the river. 

Jeanne Mayell, FEBbby23, Lauren and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tybin)
Famed Member Registered

The Ukraine aid bill is happening within the next few hours. Maybe it’s related to that

Jeanne Mayell, Lauren, Carolyn Hughes and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@marigold)
Noble Member Registered

@baba @tybin. It seems that Ukraine needs tanks. Maybe the aid bill will help. (I never knew there were such websites devoted to military weaponry!).   The Allied hdq in the castle on the hill seems significant somehow....perhaps we will soon know....

https://www.thedefensepost.com/2024/01/04/ukraine-german-leopard-tanks/?expand_article=1

https://www.politico.eu/article/why-tanks-are-back-in-fashion-in-21st-century-warfare-ukraine-russia/

Jeanne Mayell, FEBbby23, Lauren and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 KMac
(@kathleen)
Noble Member Contributor

@baba Just a word of sincere thanks for sharing the information from your morning meditations and other communications. I'm especially alert to the information that you share as it generally has veracity in either a direct or symbolic way.

Jeanne Mayell, Jewels, Colorful and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@kathleen Thank you for your kind words! 

Jeanne Mayell, FEBbby23, Lauren and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)
Illustrious Member Registered

@tesseract 

I think it is a good practice to envision solutions

It is very easy to become weighted down with bad news. t has brought so much trauma to the collective. Anger at the damage, while justified and satisfying at times, does nothing in the way of setting intentions.

For my part I will continue to seek out information about the good that is happening and send light to President Joe Biden. I will also ask for compassion in my heart for the poor unfortunate souls who have not the strength or knowledge to breakthrough and see the better way.

To me your ideas are suggestions of grace that remind me of the best aspects of being a teacher. Accepting the call to focus on balance and growth is good teaching.

Jeanne Mayell, Iridium, FEBbby23 and 8 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)

@baba there are two things that may pertain to the Japan meditations.

2 Japanese Navy Choppers crash in the Pacific : https://www.cbsnews.com/news/2-japanese-navy-helicopters-crash-pacific-ocean-torishima-island/

and https://apannews.yomiuri.co.jp/society/general-news/20240420-181614/  early heat wave.

Jeanne Mayell, Carolyn Hughes, Lauren and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@impassionate)
Honorable Member Contributor

@baba Thank you for this Baba.  I'm struggling making sense of the predictions on TFG. I keep pouring over them this last week and they seem so contradictory to me.  He disappears but doesn't get convicted or jailed? I can't make sense out of any of it.  And he's still the nominee in November but he's not really??? Lol!  Can't wait to see how this plays out.

Jeanne Mayell, Seeker4, Carolyn Hughes and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tybin)
Famed Member Registered

He could get convicted and end up institutionalized without being in jail is my take

Jeanne Mayell, Seeker4, lenor and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@impassionate)

@tybin Right! But then how would he still be the nominee?  It's just all over the place.  I guess we will find out soon enough.

Seeker4, tybin, Vesta and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jsr78)
Famed Member Registered

Any thoughts on H5N1?

lenor, Lauren and Vesta reacted
ReplyQuote
(@raincloud)
Famed Member Registered

@impassionate 

A person could be convicted and still run for president but he/she might not be able to vote. One hopes qualifications will tighten in the future. Here is an article in the New York Times regarding this issue:

https://www.nytimes.com/article/trump-investigation-conviction.html

Jeanne Mayell, Tara Prete, lenor and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 gbs
(@gbs)
Famed Member Registered

I posted a few months ago that I had seen a picture in my mind's eye of jurors gathered around a table, having decided to deliver a guilty verdict to Trump, and reflecting on the momentous nature of the occasion.

At the time I thought this was a jury convened for the Jack Smith insurrection case. But maybe it's for the hush money trial. I'm still seeing this image quite clearly–a group of women and men, skewing slightly younger in age, shaking their heads in disbelief and with some ironic humor that they find themselves at the center of such a historic decision.

Jeanne Mayell, Baba, Seeker4 and 12 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@impassionate)

@raincloud I know, it just strikes me that THAT would be a very strange outcome indeed.  In my head, I know that is an option. In my soul, that would be a really bad thing for us so I just can't imagine it happening.

ReplyQuote
(@tgraf66)

Posted by: @impassionate

He disappears but doesn't get convicted or jailed?

There are a couple of possibilities here.

1. The prediction that he isn't convicted or jailed may not be referring to the current trial, but one of the other three, in which case the prediction is still true, just the timing is different.

2. As mentioned above, he could be declared mentally unfit to finish one of the trials and therefore not be convicted.

2. He could suffer a major physical issue that prevents one of the trials from proceeding. He is nearly 80 years old and he isn't in the best health.

Posted by: @impassionate

And he's still the nominee in November but he's not really?

If something should happen to him between the R convention and the election, whoever he chose as his running mate might be put forward as the replacement candidate, or the RNC could choose a different candidate. However, if the ballots are already printed (as they would be in most states once the candidates are confirmed), the ballot could well still have his name on it even though he was not actually in the running.

Jeanne Mayell, Baba, raincloud and 6 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tesseract)
Famed Member Registered

@ghandigirl

To me your ideas are suggestions of grace that remind me of the best aspects of being a teacher. Accepting the call to focus on balance and growth is good teaching.

Thank you for one of the loveliest compliments I have ever received.

I will also ask for compassion in my heart for the poor unfortunate souls who have not the strength or knowledge to breakthrough and see the better way.

and for saying so succinctly, with such clarity, what it took me paragraphs to try and say.

I am lifted up by your entire post. In fact I almost c/p the entire thing. Instead, I will simply cherish it.

You saw me. (to quote the movie Avatar)

Thank you. ❤️ 

Jeanne Mayell, Lauren, Iridium and 6 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@cindy)
Illustrious Member Registered Participant

@tgraf66 Both @lawrence (if memory serves me correctly) & I have noted in the past that we've seen him suddenly leaving the Rs in a frenzy before the election. For me it was like he was here, then poof-gone leaving the Rs scrambling to change course mid-election stream. What that sudden disappearance is, I'm not sure. He has a medical issue, passes, mental breakdown, flees the country to avoid a conviction? I didn't get the details. 

I have to say that I've wondered if his tenure in politics wasn't pre-determined by those above so we could see flaws in our system-like not properly vetting candidates. We have no saftey nets if someone with prior convictions or can't pass a secuity clearance investigation wants to run for office. He did some damage, but he wasn't the worst case scenario. He was the warning to put in proper precautions in place. 

Lauren, Iridium, Baba and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tgraf66)

@cindy Yes, I do remember the predictions, and thank you for reminding me who did them because I forgot. ;-)  At some point in one of the discussions of them, I think I also suggested that Nikki Haley might be chosen as the replacement, but that the R's wouldn't have time to mount a proper campaign for her because of it being so late, and that would pretty much doom her chances.

I have often wondered if the second part of your post might not be true, simply because the money people behind the R campaigns seem to buy into supporting the ones who don't have a snowball's chance in hell of winning. I think I've said it before, but it almost seems to me that they're *trying* to lose.

Jeanne Mayell, Lauren, Tara Prete and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lawrence)

@tgraf66 @cindy

Still feel the same way. I think he has a health episode. Republicans will be scrambling.

JourneyWithMe2, lenor, Tesseract and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 17 / 18
Share: