Notifications
Clear all

Random Predictions 5!

(@tybin)
Famed Member Registered

I’m not sure where else to put this but looks like Trump really doesn’t own much in NY. Maybe this will come out more on Monday. He’s the little man behind the curtain in the Wizard of Oz

https://www.curbed.com/article/trump-lawsuit-real-estate-nyc-letitia-james.html

Posted by: @journeywithme2

A few of us have seen March the 25th as a significant date in the beginning of the end for #45. Note this coming Monday? 2 days hence? #45 is required to post that bond of Ms.James starts seizure of properties. 

He has been increasingly agitated and threatening and posting crazily on his truth social . Trumpty Dumpty? Has a great fall.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/23/politics/trump-campaign-courthouse-bond/index.html

lenor, Jeanne Mayell, Seeker4 and 8 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tgraf66)
Illustrious Member Registered

@tybin He doesn't own much, period. Most of the things he "owns" are mortgaged to the hilt and/or are only partial ownership, such as owning an apartment or a penthouse in a building that's owned by someone else. That's all about to come out now, and we'll all get to see how "rich" he really is.

lenor, Jeanne Mayell, Lawrence and 8 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Here are a few predictions that I got and some of them are a bit strange. Elon Musk has popped up twice this week!:

3/19/24

I see Elon Musk with his head hanging down and having to answer to authority (it actuality looked like he was being arraigned or rebuked by someone in a position of authority).

3/24/24

I see people sitting at tables on a city street. No idea what this means. It looked like London and I was looking down from above.

I see a church or a building with a pointed roof in a snow-covered valley. It disappears suddenly. Maybe an avalanche?

I see a black spider. It is obscuring most of my field of vision and moving its legs slowly. This happened twice while I was meditating today and I do not no what, if anything, it means.

I see Elon Musk holding hands with a caricature of TFG and spinning wildly. It actually made me feel dizzy.

Bill Barr is in the news (again).

lenor, Jewels, teriz and 14 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)

@baba "oh what tangled webs we weave when first we take up web weaving" to paraphrase Shakespeare.

I get a sense it is the dark money spin drs trying to come up with a way for #45 to make that bond Monday. I also get a sense it will fail... Elon Musk may have something to do with it.

We shall see shortly shan't we. 

lenor, teriz, ghandigirl and 12 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@2ndfdl)
Prominent Member Registered

@baba I have heard others say that black spiders represent terrorists. Really hope to be wrong in this case. 

“I see people sitting at tables on a city street. No idea what this means. It looked like London and I was looking down from above.”

This brings to mind restaurants adding outdoor seating during the pandemic shutdown  

lenor, Lauren, Carolyn Hughes and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lawrence)

@journeywithme2 

I feel that too. T's working on a dark money solution. We may hear about it tomorrow. Whatever happens, I still feel his properties are in danger, one way or another. More lawsuits are coming. As I'm typing, I heard they are piling up. He's also going to be sued by victims injured at Jan 6th.

lenor, Jewels, Lauren and 8 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lawrence)

@baba @journeywithme2

I also feel Elon hates T and thinks T is crazy (spinning, caricature), especially after his recent meetings with T in Palm Beach. I think Elon has written him off. 

lenor, Lauren, Carolyn Hughes and 8 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@2ndfdl I've onlly heard @lovendures say that and it's particular to her.  It doesn't mean that to me. My symbol for terrorists are black sharks. ha ha.  In 2015, I saw a black shark "swimming" over a map of Russia and Eastern Europe.  I thought it was Putin causing havoc and indeed he was. He was supporting Donald Trump to win  the American presidency.

lenor, Jewels, Lauren and 8 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@2ndfdl)
Prominent Member Registered

Posted by: @jeanne-mayell

@2ndfdl I've onlly heard @lovendures say that and it's particular to her.  It doesn't mean that to me. My symbol for terrorists are black sharks. HA HA. In 2015, I saw a black shark "swimming" over a map of Russia and Eastern Europe.  I thought it was Putin causing havoc and indeed he was. He was supporting Donald Trump to win  the American presidency.

Another intuitive on a site I sometimes read also sees terrorism as black spiders. 

Jeanne Mayell, Eva, Lauren and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@marigold)
Noble Member Registered

I continue to see spiders as drones.

Jeanne Mayell, Lauren, Seeker4 and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@judejlj)
Estimable Member Registered

Hello All. I’m posting a vision I had of Putin during this mornings circle of light meditation. Jeanne suggested I share this vision on the forum. As Jeanne walked us through the meditation and we sent light, love and protection to those countries at war such as Haiti, Sudan and Ukraine, I began to get a vision of Putin. I distinctly saw Putin and hundreds of his minions being pushed back by a very large glass wall. Putin and his minions looked very small and they were all dressed alike (brown suits). The wall came right up to the tips of their toes as they were slowly being pushed back, pushed back, pushed back. Putin and his men were all looking around at each other not knowing what was happening. As Jeanne ended the meditation I was still experiencing this vision. Don’t know what it means but it was very powerful. 

Jeanne Mayell, Jewels, 2ndfdl and 10 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@seeker4)

Posted by: @judejlj

I began to get a vision of Putin. I distinctly saw Putin and hundreds of his minions being pushed back by a very large glass wall. Putin and his minions looked very small and they were all dressed alike (brown suits). The wall came right up to the tips of their toes as they were slowly being pushed back, pushed back, pushed back. Putin and his men were all looking around at each other not knowing what was happening. As Jeanne ended the meditation I was still experiencing this vision. Don’t know what it means but it was very powerful. 

Wow.  This is strikingly similar to a vision I had of Putin more than a year ago.  He was walking toward us in a V-shape with his men on both sides.  He was at the point of the V looking very confident.  They were also dressed alike, but if memory serves the suits were dull, dark blue.  Then, they walked into an invisible glass wall which stopped them suddenly and confused them.  That's where it ended, but I felt like he was threatening, but was thwarted.  I'm pretty sure I posted it.  

lenor, Jeanne Mayell, Jewels and 10 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@freya)
Noble Member Registered

@judejlj Love your wall vision... pushing Putin back... I meant to be in the Circle this am... but mucked up and tried to sign on at 2pm instead of 10.  Arghhhh.   Ah well.  Thx for sharing!

lenor, Jeanne Mayell, Lauren and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@freya)
Noble Member Registered

@judejlj Love your wall vision... pushing Putin back... I meant to be in the Circle this am... but mucked up and tried to sign on at 2pm instead of 10.  Arghhhh.   Ah well.  Thx for sharing!

lenor, deetoo, Jeanne Mayell and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lowtide)

@judejlj Your vision rings true to me. How many times have all of us tried to force our will to make something come to pass, only to hit a brick, or glass, wall? To be stopped in our tracks? Some way, somehow, that's what's gonna happen to stop his onslaught. Thanks for sharing.

lenor, deetoo, Jeanne Mayell and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@earthangel)
Famed Member Registered

Sending loving kindness to anyone impacted by this tragic event in Baltimore… an unfathomable heartbreak 

lenor, deetoo, Jeanne Mayell and 10 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)
Illustrious Member Moderator

This is what I got today and one prediction from last week that I didn’t have time to post:

Donny Osmond/the Osmond family is in the news.

Taco Bell is in the news.

Chevrolet is in the news.

I see a lot of pink but I don’t know it means.

3/28/24

R. Grenell encounters legal difficulties - most likely relating to work for TFG.

lenor, deetoo, Jeanne Mayell and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tgraf66)

Posted by: @judejlj

Biden quickly realized what they were trying to do. He was furious and before these men realized what had happened (they quickly stopped laughing), he was gone. At that point all I heard was Biden’s voice saying. “I carry the purse strings, baby." At that I heard his plane flying over the compound as he headed back home to the U.S. I woke up immediately and said to myself, “Good, he’s safe."

@judejlj I found this article this evening. I can't say for certain that it relates to your dream, obviously, but Israel is completely dependent on the US for its military equipment and funding. The person who originally posted this link on another platform added the simple comment, "That must have been some phone call!"

lenor, Lauren, deetoo and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

I had a vision this morning that just popped in my head of the State of Texas. I am not sure what it means.  I saw the state clearly as a jurisdiction map showing the unmistakable outline of the state. Then I saw swirls of what appeared to be communications or weather over two parts of the state. Then the Statue of Liberty  appeared, to let me know that the issue of freedom was involved, followed by another swirl over another geographic area in the state.  

I googled Texas and saw their DEI ban that the governor passed a few months ago, and saw the University of Texas at Austin just laid off 60 DEI employees. They are cleansing the universities. 

When I saw the vision, my first thought was militias cropping up, which would be anti-democratic behavior, but then I hoped it meant  a counter movement springing up against the Governor and his anti-DEI efforts. 

Usually, when a vision pops through to my consciousness, it is something of significance that will expand. So now I am wondering if my interpretation makes sense. 

Tagging @unk-p, our favorite Cheshire Cat of Texas. 

lenor, Lauren, deetoo and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Perhaps my vision involves the impact of the total  eclipse of the sun which is coming on Monday and will be fully seen in Texas.

For thousands of years, eclipses have been interpreted as warnings of doom, reminders that Mother Nature is in charge, and never take that for granted, you little humans! This one will appear in full in the US in Texas and cross the state and proceed diagonally northeast through mostly red state territory (from what I can tell) to Maine.

During the eclipse, people may feel in their bones what it is like to have nature go upsidedown on them.  They may also experience waht happens when nightfall suddenly happens in a matter of minutes. Suddenly we hear crickets and other noctural creatures appear, blooming tulips may close up for the night.  My hope is that the eclipse will be a reminder of the power of Mother Nature, which, today, too many humans have forgotten--to our detriment.  

The ancients had that humility and never took the sun for granted.  We celebrate the Winter Solstice because that is when the sun stops shrinking and returns to us, assuring our survival. December  December 25 is actually the Winter Solstice in the old calendar.  The Romans rebranded the date into a religious event, so they could profit off religion. Even if we practice different religions, we are all still earthlings. 

Perhaps the eclipse will plant seeds of earthly respect in people. 

Where will eclipse be best seen in the US

@baba, @lovendures @bluebelle @freya @carolyn hughes, @unk-p, @deetoo

lenor, JourneyWithMe2, raincloud and 8 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 14 / 18
Share: