Notifications
Clear all

Random Predictions 5!

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

This thread continues from Random Predictions 3. Please post any predictions you have or comments to predictions in this new thread! Random Predictions 4 had to be deleted due to a glitch in the system.

ReplyQuote
(@judejlj)
Estimable Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell and community. I’m posting a dream I had about Biden on October 17th of last year. I was hesitant to post it (don’t know why). I talked to Jeanne about it this morning and she suggested I post it here. I can’t seem to link the file so will just type it (it’s very detailed).

I dream about president Biden. He had just arrived at what I assume was Israel. He was on the tarmac and was greeted by 4 men (2 were in uniform, 2 were not). They were walking very close to him. One had his arm around him and they were all happy and laughing.

Biden was smiling, but just going along. Although I couldn’t see their faces, I sensed one, maybe two, were Chinese generals. I felt very uncomfortable, but Biden was calm. Next thing they were walking up a ramp. Not sure if it was a ramp going to the top of a navy carrier or if they were going to the top of a military building (bunker, look out…not sure).

Looking down I could see the tarmac below and a navy carrier in the distance. They got to the top of the building where more military personnel were standing around casually waiting for Biden and the other leaders. The military personnel were laughing and talking in a foreign language. It sounded like they were speaking Chinese. They were laughing and making insulting and obscene hand gestures behind their backs. They thought they were making a fool of Biden but they were not. Two of the leaders that came up with Biden were still laughing and talking, one in Chinese the other I couldn’t make out the language, but it wasn’t Chinese. This man was white, fair skinned with gray hair. He also thought he could make a fool of Biden.

Biden quickly realized what they were trying to do. He was furious and before these men realized what had happened (they quickly stopped laughing), he was gone. At that point all I heard was Biden’s voice saying. “I carry the purse strings, baby." At that I heard his plane flying over the compound as he headed back home to the U.S. I woke up immediately and said to myself, “Good, he’s safe."

Note as of 1/25/24: This dream was in black and white, like an old silent film in sepia tones, with one exception: Biden was in color because I could see his blue suit and he had a bright white light coming from deep within him. Not around him, like you see with an aura, but from within and radiating out. 

PamP, Kateinpdx, teriz and 21 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@raincloud)
Famed Member Registered

@judejlj 

Wowser! What a dream! The China /Israel connection is fascinating. I wonder, was this dream extremely vivid? It seems so real as I read your account and when I have the rare hyper-vivid dream I know it carries extra meaning or it represents actual events, past or present.

PamP, teriz, Tara Prete and 8 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@raincloud Yes, the vividness of @judejij's dream is a sign that the message was authentic, i.e., reflects the true nature of that reality.  It also fits the growing feeling within me that Biden is becoming illuminated in some way. 

This is a man who, at the winter of his life, is sacrificing his remaining years for a higher purpose. He's focussed on doing what is right. But he's forced to trudge through what must at times feel like a great sandstorm or muckstorm of corruption and greed. Obama suffered through that as well. But the players are more lethal these days. He would have prefered to step down and spend his final years with his family.  Had he done that, however, the party would lose the incumbent advantage, and with fascism looming at the White House gates, he has to trudge on. To me, the man has become the most unlikely hero of our day. I am so grateful to him for setting his own self interests aside like this. 

PamP, Seeker4, Jewels and 20 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lizzie)
Prominent Member Registered

There is no precedent yet for the minority to have a Speaker of the House but it is constitutionally viable. And I think that at some point the GOP is going to be so demoralized and depleted that this could happen. We have seen worst things already and I believe there are a bunch of them still to come. As Don Quijote said to Sancho once: "The things you will see, Sancho, the things you will see..." I think we need to visualize what we want to happen, and this one is not a bad visualization. 😉

deetoo, 2ndfdl, lenor and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 CC21
(@cc21)
Illustrious Member Moderator

I saw a story on the Today Show yesterday that gave me extra chills. I wanted to put it here and see if anyone else saw it or heard of it and had similar feelings?

It was about Kristen Dahlgren, a Today Show reporter for about 30 years, announced that she is leaving the network to work on the The Pink Eraser Project. This is a breast cancer initiative that aims to connect researchers/trials with patients regarding breast cancer vaccines and treatments. There have been some great successes with a vaccine trial from about 10 years ago that, after all this time passed, they realized longer-term survival rates were increased greatly. What they are hoping to do is connect people with the trials and be able to do much larger studies faster, so that they can prove what works and get it to all patients sooner.

https://www.today.com/health/womens-health/kristen-dahlgren-leaving-nbc-breast-cancer-vaccine-rcna136292

Now, I watch the Today Show everyday (I work from home and just have the TV on, etc.) and see lots and lots of these stories and most go in one ear and out the other ("oh, that's nice...moving on...") but something about this really struck me. So, I wanted to state this in a prediction and get it on the Forum.

The Pink Eraser Project and other similar initiatives will have a marked impact on accelerating breast cancer breakthroughs, leading to widely-accessible treatments (vaccines and more) that will radically improve treatment and survival. (CC21)

PamP, Seeker4, deetoo and 12 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@lizzie While I'd like to see a dem take over the House, I don't want that precedent out there for the GOP to use when we get a Dem majority in the House. JMHO If that precedent were to occur, you can be certain that the GOP will push it next time they are in the minority.

PamP, deetoo, Seeker4 and 6 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jampa)
Reputable Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell I see your point, but it would also be bad precedent, or at least just bad practice, for prosecutors let political considerations prevent them from charging provable crimes.

If Republicans retaliate with bad faith prosecutions of Democratic lawmakers, they are very unlikely to obtain convictions (cf. the Durham investigation). 

False convictions are a real thing, but not so much with well-connected defendants who have teams of top-notch attorneys. 

PamP, deetoo, Jeanne Mayell and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)
Illustrious Member Registered

Not only has Taylor Swift generated millions for the NFL and Chiefs ... she has inflamed the far right to new heights of angst not reached since Colin took a knee.

She is an incredible businesswoman and humanitarian and genuinely kind and caring woman. Right up there with Dolly Parton as a music legend and fantastic role model for young women.

https://www.cbs7.com/2024/01/30/taylor-swift-has-generated-331-million-chiefs-nfl/

I see Taylor and Travis making an engagement announcement soon as well as seeing incredible numbers of young (women) people registering to vote Democrat. 

lenor, PamP, teriz and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 KMac
(@kathleen)
Noble Member Contributor

@journeywithme2 The arrogance of the far right is astounding to me. Not only do they generate conspiracies about Taylor Swift because she's an influencer and is pouring her hard-earned money into democratic causes, but they want to shame young women who see her as a leader. I also heard on mainstream media last night that anti-abortion activists want to pass new legislation to restrict the travel of adolescent girls that wish to go to other states for abortions. As the news analyst suggested, this purported legislation starts with teenagers, but is really intended to restrict travel for all women. We've come so far in women's rights during the last 30 years that we're not fully aware that the agenda of the far right includes hobbling women by removing their rights, one by one. I never thought it would come to this, but we urgently need a broad ERA for women.

lenor, PamP, Seeker4 and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@raincloud)
Famed Member Registered

@journeywithme2 

I have read that Taylor Swift's parents expressed concern about their daughter's safety should she become as politically active as she would like to be. After hearing that Fani Willis used a body double wearing a bullet proof vest to exit through the front door of the courthouse so that Fani could slip out the backdoor  unnoticed, I would be worried, too, in fact, I am worried.

I hope no one foresees unmanageable trouble for this talented woman. And bless her for her courage.

lenor, PamP, Seeker4 and 12 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@cc21 I got chills when I read your prediction at the end of your post, and am still getting them and now my eyes are burning and tears are coming out so that it's blurry as I write this. Thank you for sharing this story with us. And your prediction. Clearly that story made a big impact on you, as your post has made on me.

I went to a memorial service this fall for a thirty-something daughter of a friend. Her mother and I were neighbors when we were all raising our young kids together. Her daughter was a bouyant red-head named Kirby who was both bright and beauiful inside and out.  At age 38, married, with two beautiful young daughters, Kirby succumbed to cancer after a five year battle. She was such a positive person, that her friends would use the expression "Carpe Kirby" because that is how Kirby lived her life.  I am heartened when reading your post that advancements are coming. 

lenor, PamP, Seeker4 and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Posted by: @jampa

@jeanne-mayell I see your point, but it would also be bad precedent, or at least just bad practice, for prosecutors let political considerations prevent them from charging provable crimes.

If Republicans retaliate with bad faith prosecutions of Democratic lawmakers, they are very unlikely to obtain convictions (cf. the Durham investigation). 

False convictions are a real thing, but not so much with well-connected defendants who have teams of top-notch attorneys. 

I see your point and I agree with you.  I love how this community helps me think and grow.  Thank you.

I look forward to the day when this darkest phase in American politics will be behind us. I know that day is coming, and when it does, I will remember how that adversity helped me grow and open my heart even wider. 

lenor, PamP, Seeker4 and 6 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 CC21
(@cc21)

@jeanne-mayell I am so sorry for the loss of your friend's daughter. That is so young. 

I find your reaction to my prediction really interesting. I found my own reaction to be intriguing as well because, as I mentioned, I see lots of stories and inspirational initiatives, etc. and note them, but not in the way this one hit me. Something about this feels like a tipping point. Many researchers and patients over many decades have been pursuing treatments/cures, etc., so I think I am sensing a confirmation of breakthroughs that are finally, going to be more widely accessible, which will radically change our experience with breast cancer (and other cancers) moving forward. 

PamP, Seeker4, deetoo and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@freya)
Noble Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell working... but not able to give it a thumbs up..   editing response iffy and thumbs up not working for me...

deetoo, lenor, Lauren and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@cc21 Cancer is going to go the way of TB, i.e., 100% curable. I've felt this for a long time. I've seen that disease looking back from the future and it becomes an anachonistic disease, like TB.  (I realize that 1.5 million people died in the world from TB in 2020, but it was because they did not have access to the cure. Most had AIDS too, just FYI. 

CC21, perhaps the tipping point you saw in this latest effort to cure breast cancer is the reason for our chills.It probably wasn't because of my friend's daughter's tragic death.  Although thinking of her a way of putting a face to all the heartbreak this disease has caused, taking the young and innocent away from us. 

PamP, deetoo, lenor and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

P.S. People in his family who are still alive when this information about DT emerges in popular culture via books and movies will leave the country.  This is not a. new prediction.  I made it back in 2028, but I see it is still going to unfold. 

PamP, deetoo, Seeker4 and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@teriz)
Honorable Member Registered

New Lights in the Sky. Northern Lights are seen in odd places. This has a galactic starseed quality to it.

PamP, deetoo, Seeker4 and 6 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 CC21
(@cc21)

@teriz I like this - so interesting! What does it mean when you say "starseed quality"? Like the lights are seeding the Earth in some way? Just curious. Fascinating stuff!

PamP, deetoo, Seeker4 and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@cindy)
Illustrious Member Registered Participant

Hmm, DT's family will leave the country in embarrassment? I think Jared will have to wait till he's out of jail. Just a gut feeling. 

PamP, Seeker4, teriz and 6 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 18
Share: