Notifications
Clear all

Random Predictions 5!

Baba
(@baba)
Illustrious Member Moderator

These are a couple of predictions that I got and was surprised about during the same Circle of Light Meditation: 

There will be a change in leadership in Congress and it will be something that no one could have imagined. It feels positive.

A new Supreme Court Justice is nominated before the election.

teriz, Seeker4, deetoo and 21 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lawrence)
Illustrious Member Registered

@baba 

Excellent predictions!! Thank you. 

teriz, Seeker4, deetoo and 6 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@turtle26)
Noble Member Registered

@baba Wow! You vision resonates with Ken Buck's words - when he said it is not him resigning that others need to worry about - but it is the next 3 (who resign from the house) that they will - have stuck with me because if more resign, that would indicate a change in leadership....will be interesting to see what happens around these eclipses - but it all feels big.

teriz, Seeker4, Carolyn Hughes and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

Posted by: @baba

This is a post that Bluebelle made yesterday in the old Random Predictions thread. I’m putting a copy of it here so that we can find it again more easily: 

Today during Circle of Light meditation, I had a vision:  Trump becomes incoherent during a campaign rally speech and has to be led off the stage.  (Bluebelle)

May it be a "leading-off"  in handcuffs or a straight jacket please.  Or even with a hamburger being waved under his face.  

Jeanne Mayell, deetoo, Seeker4 and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

@baba 

@tesseract

It's never too early to start envisioning Jeffries as Speaker of the House right?

That is a lovely vision.

lenor, Jeanne Mayell, deetoo and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lowtide)

@lovendures 

I totally believe that vision will be reality soon! 💯 I think it's a prediction on this site!

lenor, Jeanne Mayell, Seeker4 and 6 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tesseract)
Famed Member Registered

@lovendures @lowtide

It's never EVER too soon to visualize and give power to a positive outcome!!!!

lenor, Jeanne Mayell, deetoo and 6 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)

@lovendures  For some reason - Peter Navarro being convicted on contempt of court and "singing like a little bird" about what he knows ... and it being made to appear he is not cooperating because of  death threat fears ... feels like he talked about where the " bodies are buried" so to speak... and you just may get your wish to seeing 🍊45 being lead away in cuffs.

lenor, Jeanne Mayell, deetoo and 10 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

I am posting this prediction from a reader who I am nicknaming "frank-onepenny" who wrote to me with this:

Like Betelgeuse, TFG is this big puffed up orange "star" which is about to core collapse and implode to become a dense white dwarf, quickly disappearing in the rearview mirror of time. In the end we will all be amazed how much time we frittered away thinking this person was really relevant to anyone, other than himself.

Note from Jeanne:

According to Wikipedia: Betelgeuse is a red supergiant star in the constellation of Orion. It is usually the tenth-brightest star in the night sky and, after Rigel... In astronomy, it means extinction.  They say it is red but it is really orange.

lenor, deetoo, FEBbby23 and 16 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jsr78)
Famed Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell It'll be something when Betelgeuse goes Supernova. It seems it'll be as bright as a full moon from Earth. I don't know if I'll live long enough to see it, but it would be interesting.

lenor, teriz, Jeanne Mayell and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 KMac
(@kathleen)
Noble Member Contributor

@baba There had been a few predictions before the '22 midterms that the D's would take the House. After it was over and the R's held their slim majority, someone in our forum said that the predictions were not necessarily wrong, as there were more ways that this could happen including a gradual exit of R's over the next two years. Your prediction sounds like a validation of those original forecasts .

lenor, teriz, Jeanne Mayell and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lawrence)

@kathleen 

I was one of those. I still believe the Dems will take over the House this year. 

lenor, teriz, Jeanne Mayell and 16 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 KMac
(@kathleen)
Noble Member Contributor

@lawrence I'm glad you shared that information as I've been waiting for it to evolve!

lenor, Jeanne Mayell, Seeker4 and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)

@baba 

Your predictions always give me hope.

lenor, Lawrence, FEBbby23 and 8 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tgraf66)

GOP Rep Mike Gallagher is resigning effective 4/19/24, leaving the R caucus with a two vote majority.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna144672

Two things: If D's vote as a bloc, the R's will only be able to afford losing one vote to defection. If there are two more resignations, it could mean R's lose their majority and D's can then elect Hakeem Jeffries as speaker.

lenor, Jeanne Mayell, FEBbby23 and 6 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@averylegacy)
Estimable Member Registered

I have commented on here but never posted a prediction. My great grandmother was a psychic, but I do not always trust my abilities, even though they are tested time and again. I had a very vivid dream of being in a car with Trump and he was driving. We arrived at a house, and I went in, and he was barred from coming in. It was one of the dreams where I have come to know as being not just a dream and my take on it is he will not be allowed back in. 

lenor, 2ndfdl, Lawrence and 12 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tgraf66)

A bit of context for my post above: Wisconsin law specifies that if a Congressional seat is vacated prior to April 2 during an election year, a special election is held to fill the seat for the remainder of the term. However, if the seat is vacated after that date, it remains empty until the general election in November. It seems very likely that Mr. Gallagher's resignation was a strategic move to ensure that the R's will be not regain that seat until then, which means that since there are an even number of representatives, tie votes become possible. Unlike the Senate, there is no one who can break a tie in the House, so in the event of a tie, whatever is being voted on fails.

lenor, raincloud, FEBbby23 and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tgraf66)

A slight correction: The Wisconsin statute does not specify April 2 as the deadline. It actually says that vacancies that occur "between the 2nd Tuesday of April and the 2nd Tuesday of May" will be filled at the general. Apologies for the mistake, but the rest of the post still applies.

lenor, Seeker4, Carolyn Hughes and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)

A few of us have seen March the 25th as a significant date in the beginning of the end for #45. Note this coming Monday? 2 days hence? #45 is required to post that bond of Ms.James starts seizure of properties. 

He has been increasingly agitated and threatening and posting crazily on his truth social . Trumpty Dumpty? Has a great fall.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/23/politics/trump-campaign-courthouse-bond/index.html

lenor, LyndsayT, FEBbby23 and 6 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 KMac
(@kathleen)
Noble Member Contributor

@journeywithme2 If Trumpty Dumpty puts Truthless Social up for sale, I wonder if he can continue posting his vile and crazy comments? Probably so, as whoever buys his social media will want him to continue.

lenor, JourneyWithMe2, Lauren and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 13 / 18
Share: