Notifications
Clear all

Dreams - Transpersonal - Share with us here

(@ghandigirl)
Illustrious Member Registered

@baba

Razor blades... his own vanity is "cutting/tearing him to shreds"

The tags...the receipts are showing. He is embarrassed and annoyed, wants others to  "cut it out."

Vesta, Lauren, JourneyWithMe2 and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)

@cindy as I was reading it... I heard "flirting with danger" don't know in what context it was meant. If more comes to me I will share it.

Vesta and Lauren reacted
ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)

@cindy - that was in reference to your dream with the big cats.

Cindy, Vesta and Lauren reacted
ReplyQuote
(@fjellvandre)
Honorable Member Registered

I had a dream tonight that I hope you don't mind if I share here. 

In the dream I was being increasingly frustrated by TFG supporters and how it seems nothing will ever change their minds about him, no matter the stories or evidence that comes out. Someone told me I should speak up about it if I felt so strongly about him. I was reluctant as I'm not good at speaking, and also what can I possibly say about him that hasn't been said a million times already. In the end I figured I can't complain I don't act, so I got up and listed the main reasons I think he's unfit and a horrible person in general. To my surprise there was a shift in the attitude. The people listening said "I never thought of it like that!" and that's when I noticed TFG himself in the crowd. Running towards me, tears flowing down his face while screaming in anger. At first I thought he was going to say something downputting about me or turn the crowd against me, but it just turned into crying and sobbing. He turned to this elderly woman with big blond hair and cried "Mooooom! Make him stop!"

Tesseract, Jewels, 2ndfdl and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@fjellvandre, I really loved your dream.  Thank you for sharing it.  TFG is parasitic and draws his energy and perceived power from those who support or fear him -- in many cases, both.  I loved how you pushed through your own fear of public speaking and not being heard, clearly demonstrating the power of your voice and presence, speaking truth and exposing TFG's lies and deception.  Without the energy of the masses that gives TFG his strength, he turns into a terrified child.  

Your dream serves as an example for all of us who believe things are hopeless and that we lack any real power to change things.  You are the light.  We are the light.

In the words of Biden's Inaugural poet Amanda Gorman:

When day comes, we step out of the shade aflame and unafraid.

The new dawn blooms as we free it.

For there is always light, if only we’re brave enough to see it.

If only we’re brave enough to be it.

Tesseract, ghandigirl, tybin and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@cindy)
Illustrious Member Registered Participant

Yesterday, I woke around 4 am. I kept hearing the original version of Goodtime Charlie's Got The Blues. Just the refrain several times- 

Some gotta to win, some gotta to lose, Goodtime Charlie's got the blues. 

I immediately thought of TFG. I don't know the full meaning, or if it's just a nudge that his losses (money, friends, status, legal cases) are coming soon, but it surely felt like a prediction of someone's downfall. I haven't heard or thought of this song in over 30 years, I'd bet. 

Tesseract, 2ndfdl, Lauren and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@fjellvandre Amazing dream.  I probably am being harsh, but I burst into laughter when I read what he cried out to you.

2ndfdl, Lauren, Carolyn Hughes and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

@cindy 

Boy, it's been ages since I 've heard this song too.

I like the everybody leaving town part.  May people wise up and leave him sitting alone with his little Trump bible, golf clubs and a cold hamburger..

Lauren, Carolyn Hughes, Vesta and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@cindy)
Illustrious Member Registered Participant

I woke from an odd dream this morning. I didn't document it right away, but I still recall the highlights. There was a Russian woman who kept showing up, sort of following me. I not only noticed it in my dream, but I made a point of telling others in the dream to take note of her as she made me feel uneasy. I wish I had a clearer idea of the meaning other than realizing something is coming up in regards to Russia, or a Russian woman. 

Tesseract, tybin, raincloud and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@cindy Okay,this is weird. I also had a Russian in my dreams last night, and it was the only thing I can specifically remember. (I want to apologize to all of the good Russian people out there.  I think its really about the Kremlin, not Russians.)  But in my dream, the word used was "Russian," and I don't remember if it was a woman or man. 

I had gone to bed having watched the Netflix Boston Marathon bombing documentary, Manhunt.   I live near Boston and back in January 2013, I had held a Read-the-Future meditation group out of my home  four months before the bombing.  During that meditation, three of us had seen a crazy strange and bad thing was going to happen in April of that year.  

Several unprecedented things happened that changed everyone forever:

1. When the bombing happened, it was the first time in my life that authorities had ordered everyone in MetroWest to shelter in place for nearly a week while they searched for the surviving bomber. So that was crazy.  

2. Also they had one wild and insane shoot out in nearby Watertown when the two Tsnaraev brothers had hijacked a student in his car,and due to another unsual situation, the police were able to track the car to Watertown where they had a Hollywood style shootout with the Tsnaraev brothers.  Watertown, a quiet sleepy town,  had never seen anything like it before or since. But again, innocence was lost and it was a turning point for the city, second only to 9/11. 

Two more strange things about the marathon bombing happened on my end:

3. One of the people who had foreseen the bombing in our earlier Read-the-Future group turned out to be living on one of the Watertown Streets where they had the wack-a-doodle shoot-out with the two bombers. There were bullet holes hitting houses, windows, cars, and it's a miracle no one except the older Tsarnaev brother, was hurt. 

4. Also another member of my group who grew up in Cambridge, actually knew the older Tsnaraev brother who died on that street, and who has been thought to have murdered three young men on September 11, 2011, one of whom was a childhood friend of hers.  

So the marathon bombing affected me intimately in that two of the eight people in my Read-the-Future group, were affected first hand.

To be clear about our predictions, we never said there would be a Boston Marathon bombing, but we had seen something unprecedented, violent, and creepy was coming in April, and I had said it would be like "the shot heard 'round the world," as in the first shot fired in Lexington Green in 1775, that started the Civil War. 

So when I watched the documentary last night, I went to bed with my head swimming and spooked at those memories and how much the world has has changed and our innocence lost since then.

Then comes the Russian in my dream:  my dreams were a melange of marathon bombing energies, except that there was a Russian instead of an American person in the dream.  I remember that as I was waking from this dream and the Russian was there in place of an American. 

Vesta and Tesseract reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tesseract)
Famed Member Registered

@deetoo

For there is always light, if only we’re brave enough to see it.

If only we’re brave enough to be it. 

One my all time favorite quotes. I downloaded her Inaugural reading of her marvelous poem and listened daily for a very long time. What a very bright Light she is herself!

Vesta reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

Ok, odd.  I believe I also had a dream involving Russia last night.  I was in Russia and Putin was there. It felt like life was sad and hard. There were homes and the dream was kinda blue and grey in color.  Very cool, no warmth.

But, full disclosure. I had read an article last night before bed which was about the Russian Orthodox priest who performed both the funeral and 40 day memorial service for Navalny. The Russian Orthodox Church has demoted him to  "psalm reader", transferred him to a more remote area, forbidden from wearing a cross and they may defrock him.  There have been several Russian Orthodox priests punished by the Russian Orthodox Church for objecting to the war with Ukraine recently. 

Vesta reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

Forgot to tag @jeanne-mayell and @cindy for the above post.

ReplyQuote
(@raincloud)
Famed Member Registered

@lovendures 

Interesting dream...It sounds like a snapshot of Russia right now.  Overall, the Orthodox Church has been complicit in Putin's regime so, hopefully, when it falls this priest and others who opposed him, will be restored to his/their former status.

ReplyQuote
Page 63 / 63
Share: