(@lenor)
Illustrious Member Registered

@teriz Thank you!

ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

Earth/ Climate

Mudslides in the U.S. (Tonya W) Predicted11/2/23 for March 2024

Los Angeles Records 475 Mudslides During Historic Storm That Has Drenched Southern California

Ocean temperatures are unprecedented around the Gulf states for this month. Concern for the summer season. (Jeanne Mayell) ) Predicted11/2/23 for March 2024

Oceans break high-temperature record in warmest February marked globally | Climate Crisis News | Al Jazeera

An uptick of invasive plants spreading to multiple states. (Tonya W) Predicted11/2/23 for March 2024

Celebrate National Invasive Species Awareness Week! - Invasive & Non-Native Species (U.S. National Park Service)

New Delhi in the news. (Tonya W) Predicted11/2/23 for March 2024

March ends on a dry note with 75% rain deficiency in Delhi | Latest News Delhi - Hindustan Times

I see tulips, perhaps tulip festival with a huge turnout. (Tonya W) Predicted 6/2/23 for March 2024

A local’s guide to the 2024 Skagit Valley Tulip Festival | Cascadia Daily News

FEBbby23, Maggieci, tybin and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@april)
Noble Member Registered

In January @Judejlj posted their dream involving Biden “holding the purse strings”. I believe that part of their dream has been reported on.

I dream about president Biden. He had just arrived at what I assume was Israel. He was on the tarmac and was greeted by 4 men (2 were in uniform, 2 were not). They were walking very close to him. One had his arm around him and they were all happy and laughing.

Biden was smiling, but just going along. Although I couldn’t see their faces, I sensed one, maybe two, were Chinese generals. I felt very uncomfortable, but Biden was calm. Next thing they were walking up a ramp. Not sure if it was a ramp going to the top of a navy carrier or if they were going to the top of a military building (bunker, look out…not sure).

Looking down I could see the tarmac below and a navy carrier in the distance. They got to the top of the building where more military personnel were standing around casually waiting for Biden and the other leaders. The military personnel were laughing and talking in a foreign language. It sounded like they were speaking Chinese. They were laughing and making insulting and obscene hand gestures behind their backs. They thought they were making a fool of Biden but they were not. Two make a fool of Biden.

Biden quickly realized what they were trying to do. He was furious and before these men realized what had happened (they quickly stopped laughing), he was gone. At that point all I heard was Biden’s voice saying. “I carry the purse strings, baby." At that I heard his plane flying over the compound as he headed back home to the U.S. I woke up immediately and said to myself, “Good, he’s safe."

Note as of 1/25/24: This dream was in black and white, like an old silent film in sepia tones, with one exception: Biden was in color because I could see his blue suit and he had a bright white light coming from deep within him. Not around him, like you see with an aura, but from within and radiating out. 

Here is the media report suggesting Biden is telling Israel that he holds the purse strings and they are not pulling the wool over his eyes.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/04/06/politics/biden-netanyahu-israel-gaza-war-phone-call-details/index.html

deetoo, KMac, Lauren and 8 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

Politics.

Something unfavorable becomes public about Elise Stefanik. (Baba) Predicted January 8, 2024

Rep. Elise Stefanik files complaint against New York attorney general over Trump case

The Secret Service is in the news. (Baba) Predicted January 8, 2024

Secret Service paid over $12 million for a year's protection of 2 Trump advisers  - CBS News

Lindsay Graham is in the news.  (Baba)Predicted 1/17/24

Graham breaks with Trump on national abortion ban | The Hill

I see a large demonstration in Israel. (Baba) Predicted 11/2/23 for April 2024

Tens of thousands of Israelis rally against Netanyahu as Gaza war reaches six month mark | Israel | The Guardian

deetoo, Baba, FEBbby23 and 6 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

Gaza/ Ukraine

I hear angry voices and shouting on the world stage over Gaza. The Israeli government is not listening to anyone. (Seaholly) Predicted 3/19/24 for April 2024

Outrage grows over Israel’s deadly attack on Gaza aid convoy | Israel War on Gaza News | Al Jazeera

The suffering in Gaza is immense. We approach a tipping point. (Busy Smiling) Predicted 3/19/24 for April 2024

Gaza: six months of suffering and slaughter | Development and Peace

Gaza is rubble. (Andrew Posey) Predicted 1/23/24 for April 2024

More buildings collapsing in Gaza. (Asma) Predicted 3/19/24 for April 2024

In Gaza, Satellites Show 157,200 Damaged or Destroyed Buildings

I hear a whistling sound like a projectile or rocket slicing through the air. It feels like somewhere in the MiddleEast. (Seaholly) Predicted 1/23/24 for April 2024

Iran vows revenge as it accuses Israel of deadly airstrike on Syria consulate in deepening Middle East crisis | CNN

deetoo, Maggieci, Baba and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

Earth/ Climate

Widespread focus on the eclipse. Fascination and wonder. (CC21) Predicted 3/19/24 for April 2024

Unity at solar eclipse; excitement. (Swati) Predicted 3/19/24 for April 2024

Millions expected to travel to see total solar eclipse.

Foxes in the news. (Baba) Predicted 3/19/24 for April 2024

Rash of Fox Attacks Leads to Euthanization of Aggressive Animal at National Park

Pigs in the news. (Lovendures) Predicted 3/19/24 for April 2024

Pig hearts kept alive outside the body for more than 24 hours offers hope for many humans needing a transplant.

I see a shamrock. Ireland is in the news for something negative. (Seaholly) Predicted 1/23/24 for April 2024

Potato shortage looms as Irish farmers face ongoing bad weather.

Mississippi has a weather event. (Tonya W) Predicted 1/23/24 for March 2024

Man describes tornado touchdown near Louisiana-Mississippi state line | wwltv.com

There are fires in odd places in Australia. (Baba) Predicted 12/4/23 for March 2024

Lithium-ion batteries caused more than 1,000 fires during the past year in Australia - ABC News                                                                              

Spring is very soggy in Europe. (Baba) Predicted 12/4/23 for March 2024

A soggy start to spring! Britain experienced 27% more rain than usual in March | Daily Mail Online

There is too much rain in the US south. (Baba) Predicted 11/2/23 for March 2024

South braces for significant flood threat and severe storms

Too much rain in a lot of US states. Extensive flooding. (Tonya W) Predicted 11/2/23 for March 2024

Two major storms are sweeping across the United States this weekend - The Washington Post

deetoo, Baba, CC21 and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

I hear Harris say, “Okay, so what we’ve got here is an opportunity.” Something unexpected has happened and she is forming a game-plan. (Lovendures) Predicted March 19th, 2024 for April 2024.

This is regarding the AZ Supreme Court abortion ruling.  

Harris' team had been planning an Arizona trip for weeks, but late last week, her advisers got wind of the timing of the state Supreme Court ruling. 

At a scheduling meeting last Friday, Harris told her team that it should seize the opportunity, according to a person familiar with the matter. She wanted the focus of her Tucson remarks to be reproductive rights. She also instructed her team to make the trip an official campaign one. That designation will allow Harris to go further politically — and repeatedly attack Trump by name — than if she were on official business.

https://www.axios.com/2024/04/10/abortion-arizona-law-ban-kamala-harris

Freya, deetoo, FEBbby23 and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

A notable car accident occurs. (Lovendures) Predicted March 19, 2024 for April 2024.

An arrest warrant has been issued for Kansas City Chief's receiver Rashee Rice in connection with a high-speed crash in Dallas.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/sports/kansas-city-chief-rashee-rice-dallas-crash-arrest-rcna147299

Freya, FEBbby23, Lauren and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

Technology

Rubber bands are in the news. There are new uses for them. (Baba) Predicted 1/23/24 for March 2024

5 Smart Uses for Rubber Bands

Some beef is being recalled in the US. (Tonya W) Predicted 1/23/24 for March 2024

More than 93,000 Pounds of Meat Recalled in 3 States

People

I see a man on his knees begging before a court or authority. This is about some sort of important judgement.(Lovendures) Predicted 1/23/24 for March 2024

Legal expert: Trump lawyer begging for “mercy” suggests he’s “having difficulty” coming up with bond | Salon.com

There’s white smoke rising above a European city. (Seaholly) Predicted 12/4/23 for March 2024

More than one wildfire a day in Scotland over four-month period.

Freya, deetoo, FEBbby23 and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

Earth/Climate

A new type of water purification system is developed. (Siobhan) Predicted 11/11/19 for 2024

New indoor wastewater purification technology sought out by cities across the state.

Bumble bees are in the news. (Tonya W) Predicted 9/1/22 for April 2024

Study finds Minnesota bumble bee in tough shape | MPR News

There is widespread flooding in Europe. (Baba) Predicted 9/1/22 for April 2024

Record rain and snowfall from Storm Monica led to widespread disruption across parts of Europe

We discover something remarkable about hummingbirds. (Tonya W) Predicted 6/2/23 for April 2024

New Photos Show One of the World's Rarest Hummingbirds | PetaPixel

Tundra in the news. (Tonya W) Predicted 11/2/23 for April 2024

Boreal forest and tundra regions worst hit over next 500 years of climate change, climate model shows.

I see a large wave caused by a disturbance in the ocean. (Lovendures) Predicted 11/2/23 for April 2024

Japan issues tsunami warning after massive earthquake rocks Taiwan | The Hill

Baba, Lauren, Freya and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

People

Importance of a migrant worker. They care for the land. (Jeanne Mayell) Predicted 5/21/17 for 2024

How immigrant workers have helped boost job growth and stave off a recession - Maryland Daily Record

People so very hard at work. Building. (Jeanne Mayell) Predicted 11/11/19 for 2024

Construction hiring booms in overall strong jobs report : NPR

A new religion becomes popular. (Baba) Predicted 9/1/22 for 2024

A new religion has Americans looking to the stars.

The Dollar Store, or another discount store, is in the news. (GradualGoddess) Predicted 9/1/22 for 2024

Dollar stores are shutting down across America. They did this to themselves | CNN

I see a cartoon of bankers with cigars. (Freya) Predicted 2/1/22 for 2024

Banks Starting to Face 'Revolt' From Customers: Finance Expert

Fox News suffers a setback. (GradualGoddess) Predicted 9/1/22 for 2024

Fox News, Newsmax Sued for Falsely Linking Man to Neo-Nazi Killer

The chancellor of Germany (Olaf Schulz) is in the news. (Baba) Predicted 11/2/23 for April 2024

Scholz warns Iran as attacks on Israel overshadow China trip | Reuters

Baba, Lauren, FEBbby23 and 6 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@freya)
Noble Member Registered

@lenor   Thanks for your ongoing "Hits" lists!  Just a note:  Seaholly's prediction could also cover Copenhagen's 17th century stock exchange building going up in flames.  It is in the center of Denmark's beautiful city.

Lauren, FEBbby23 and Vesta reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

@freya Thank you! As soon as I saw the fire I remembered there was a fire prediction in Europe, will find and post next week.

Lauren and FEBbby23 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

Politics

Hear the words “Nope, nuh uh, not gonna happen” in a sassy tone, and for some reason it’s funny and I feel amused by it. (Kateinpdx) Predicted 9/30/2020 for 2024

Nope Not Again - Etsy

The issue of college debt in the news. There will be another intervention to help out the American people.(Tonya W) Predicted 9/1/22 for 2024

Biden is canceling $7.4 billion in student debt for 277,000 borrowers. Here's who is eligible. - CBS News

Someone is disqualified from running in the next election. It causes quite a stir. (Baba) Predicted 6/2/23 for April 2024

US Supreme Court rejects New Mexico official's appeal of insurrection ouster | Reuters

Excellent jobs and economic report. Continues to be better than expected.  Everyone is happy.  It’s going to be hard to beat these economic numbers.  (DannyBoy) Predicted 6/2/23 for April 2024

US economy adds 303,000 jobs, unemployment falls to 3.8% in March as labor market continues to impress.

Stock market hits 36,0000. (DannyBoy) Predicted 6/2/23 for April 2024

Stock market today: Live updates, Market hits all time highs.

raincloud, Baba, tybin and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

Technology

New types of airplanes like blimps are becoming more common. (Doris) Predicted 11/11/19 for 2024

Airships Are on the Rise | Built In

Cancer break through. (Laura C.) Predicted 11/11/19 for 2024

Breakthrough in fight against world's deadliest cancer - new drug shrunk up to 70% of pancreatic tumors in lab study | Daily Mail Online

Flying car prototype appears. (Scarlett) Predicted 2/1/22 for 2024

Flying car firm Alef hits 2,850 preorders, worth over $850 million

Audi, the car company, is in the news. (Baba) Predicted 11/2/23 for April 2024

Audi scrapped the ‘Skorpion’, an endurance car for the road

Global

Puerto Rico in the news. (Julie K.) Predicted 11/11/19 for 2024

I sense a possible disease resurgence or possibly a new disease outbreak? Fever? (CC21) Predicted 9/1/22 for April 2024

Puerto Rico declares an emergency as cases of dengue fever spike » Yale Climate Connections

News of pyramids. (Teri) Predicted 9/1/22 for April 2024

Egypt postpones controversial plan to restore one of its ancient pyramids with granite.

Lauren, raincloud, Maggieci and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@teriz)
Honorable Member Registered

March 19 2024, made https://www.axios.com/2024/04/17/dubai-record-flood-climate-change for May 2024

Carolyn Hughes, Lauren, Maggieci and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@impassionate)
Honorable Member Contributor

I vaguely recall a prediction about waves over ice, am I getting that right?  https://www.sciencealert.com/antarctic-ice-shelf-the-size-of-france-suddenly-jumps-once-or-twice-a-day

Lauren, Vesta and Maggieci reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lowtide)

Man Sets Himself on Fire Near Courthouse Where Trump Is on Trial https://www.nytimes.com/2024/04/19/nyregion/man-on-fire-trump.html?smid=nytcore-android-share

Andrew had a prediction that is similar to this event, but I can't find it.

ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

Earth/Climate

Stormy days lots of rain, as well as beautiful days that will pull us through. (Jenny) Predicted 3/19/24 for April 2024

Stormy SCV weather to clear up in coming days, sunny skies ahead.

Lots of rain. (Renu) Predicted 3/19/24 for April 2024

Historic rains cause record flooding in the UAE: See Dubai underwater.

The world is focused on massive changes to our environment. (Jim) Predicted 3/19/24 for April 2024

Nominations open for 2024 Champions of the Earth Award with a focus on land restoration, drought resilience, combating desertification.

The earth continues to be warmer than average, and the weather reflects this. (Baba) Predicted 3/19/24 for April 2024

March was the 10th month in a row to set a global heat record - The Washington Post

Rogue waves in the news. (TeriZ) Predicted 3/19/24 for April 2024

Giant rogue waves: Southern Ocean expedition reveals wind as key cause

There is a major volcanic eruption. (Baba) Predicted 3/19/24 for April 2024

Indonesia evacuating thousands after volcano erupts, causes tsunami threat - Raw Story

Baba, Carolyn Hughes, FEBbby23 and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lowtide)

Posted by: @lowtide

Man Sets Himself on Fire Near Courthouse Where Trump Is on Trial https://www.nytimes.com/2024/04/19/nyregion/man-on-fire-trump.html?smid=nytcore-android-share

Andrew had a prediction that is similar to this event, but I can't find it.

• When I close my eyes, I see him again as a statue with clay feet, with fire around him. I see almost like a saint in the fire, a burning saint. He is set on fire, and we all watch. (Andrew)

Made in a Q&A on July 22, 2023 by @andrew.

lenor and Vesta reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 4 / 6
Share: