Notifications
Clear all

Post Hits Here (new thread)

(@jampa)
Reputable Member Registered

A bomb dropped from very high up. (Jampa)
Two people fighting over a trophy, breaking it in the process. (Jampa)

PamP, Lauren, Carolyn Hughes and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@jampa I'm so glad you found that hit. I just knew when I first read that vision that it was going to be a hit. But a hard one for anyone but the person who predicted it to spot. 

When I read the second prediction about two people breaking a trophy they were fighting over, I wondered if it involved the summer olympics.  But it seems the trophy is the Ukranian power grid, right?

PamP, Lauren, Carolyn Hughes and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jampa)
Reputable Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell The second felt more symbolic; not sure how to describe the difference. Yes, the trophy is the power grid but more generally the country itself. If he can’t have it, no one can—that kind of attitude. Infrastructure that will take decades to rebuild. The stupidity, brazenness, and brutality of it.

PamP, Lauren, Carolyn Hughes and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)
Illustrious Member Registered

Global

Ukraine is desperate. I feel money is coming from U.S. in May. (Jeanne Mayell) Predicted 3/19/24 for April 2024

House passes $60.8B in delayed Ukraine aid - Live Updates - POLITICO

Zelensky is keeping Ukraine going with very little supplies, existing on fumes and faith.  (Jeanne Mayell) Predicted 3/19/24 for April 2024

Zelensky begs for Israel's level of US support - Asia Times

I see Russia. The people, especially the women, are angry with Putin. (Seaholly) Predicted 3/19/24 for April 2024

Floods in Russia, Kazakhstan continue as anger swells over Putin's government response - UPI.com

Netanyahu is not listening. Israelis, his military commanders in the field, as well as world leaders are trying to make him listen, but he is deaf to them. He only listens to those keeping him in power. His actions will be the end of him. (Seaholly) Predicted 3/19/24 for April 2024

Netanyahu brushes off calls for restraint says Israel will decide how to respond to Iran's attack | AP News

I think of the City of Paris, and I see smoke. (Jeanne Mayell) Predicted 3/19/24 for April 2024

'Our Notre Dame!' Fire Engulfs Copenhagen's Stock Exchange | TIME

I hear crying and despair. (Karen) Predicted 3/19/24 for April 2024

Here’s a list of ongoing wars around the world in 2024.

PamP, Lauren, Carolyn Hughes and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tgraf66)

I'm not sure if this article would be counted as a hit, but I remember several people using the words "Trump getting smaller" in predictions. Since it's behind a paywall, I'll just post the relevant quotes. First, this one:

Rather than dominate the proceedings or leverage his court appearance to appear in control and demonstrate no court could corral him, Trump day by day has become smaller, more decrepit and, frankly, somewhat pathetic.

And then at the end of the article, this one: 

Unable to mask his emotions in the midst of a narcissist’s worst nightmare, Trump has never looked so small, so weary and so feeble.

PamP, Lauren, JourneyWithMe2 and 6 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@unk-p)

@tgraf66

🎻 < actual size 

TomA, PamP, Lauren and 10 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@unk-p, I knew that was your post before I saw the name.

PamP, Lauren, JourneyWithMe2 and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)

@deetoo 

I did too! Made me laugh.

Lauren, JourneyWithMe2, Tara Prete and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@unk-p)

@deetoo it's ok, that's not my real name 😊

PamP, Lauren, JourneyWithMe2 and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@maggieci)
Noble Member Registered

@unk-p World's smallest violin 🤣

PamP, Lauren, Unk p and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

Economy

Bloated stock market.  (Bliss) Predicted 3/19/24 for April 2024

Market froth: Is the market getting bloated again? Pramod Amthe      answers - The Economic Times

Global

Ukraine is desperate. I feel money is coming from U.S. in May. (Jeanne Mayell) Predicted 3/19/24 for April 2024

House passes $60.8B in delayed Ukraine aid - Live Updates - POLITICO

Zelensky is keeping Ukraine going with very little supplies, existing on fumes and faith.  (Jeanne Mayell) Predicted 3/19/24 for April 2024

Zelensky begs for Israel's level of US support - Asia Times

I see Russia. The people, especially the women, are angry with Putin. (Seaholly) Predicted 3/19/24 for April 2024

Floods in Russia, Kazakhstan continue as anger swells over Putin's government response - UPI.com

Netanyahu is not listening. Israelis, his military commanders in the field, as well as world leaders are trying to make him listen, but he is deaf to them. He only listens to those keeping him in power. His actions will be the end of him. (Seaholly) Predicted 3/19/24 for April 2024

Netanyahu brushes off calls for restraint says Israel will decide how to respond to Iran's attack | AP News

I think of the City of Paris, and I see smoke. (Jeanne Mayell) Predicted 3/19/24 for April 2024

'Our Notre Dame!' Fire Engulfs Copenhagen's Stock Exchange | TIME

I hear crying and despair. (Karen) Predicted 3/19/24 for April 2024

Here’s a list of ongoing wars around the world in 2024.

Maggieci, PamP, Lauren and 6 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)

Here are some hits from my predictions that I found. Apologies if any of them have already been posted!

12/4/23 RTF for April 2024

There is late snow and some flooding in Europe. (Baba)

1/23/24 for April 2024

There is a late cold snap in Europe. (Baba)

https://www.severe-weather.eu/global-weather/major-pattern-flip-cold-outbreak-europe-frost-snow-april-spring-2024-mk/

I can personally attest to the above. There has been a lot of unseasonable snow, especially in the south of Germany over the last two weeks and a lot of rain, sleet and unseasonable cold. 

RTF 9/30/23 for April 2024

The pollen this year is incredibly high. There is sneezing everywhere. (Baba)

Raleigh's Spring pollen levels set a new recordAxios https://www.axios.com › Axios Raleigh › News

Forecasters Predict 'Intense And Prolonged' Pollen SeasonForbes https://www.forbes.com › Business

RTF 1/23/24 for April 2024

Bird flu becomes a problem again. (Baba)

https://www.npr.org/2024/04/03/1242445372/bird-flu-chicken-eggs

RTF 1/23/24 for April 2024

Baby chicks are in the news. (Baba)

https://sfist.com/2024/04/22/pictures-two-baby-falcon-chicks-hatch-on-berkeley-falcon-cam-and-on-earth-day-to-boot/

RTF 3/20/24 for April 2024

TFG is ranting incoherently and causing people to wonder about his well-being. (Baba)

https://newrepublic.com/post/180700/trump-incoherent-gettysburg-jokes-twitter

RTF 1/23/24

Tennessee is in the news. (Baba)

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/04/23/us/tennessee-teachers-gun-carry-bill/index.html

RTF 1/23/24 for May 2024

A little early and more than one - but we aren’t even into May yet!

Another of TFG’s colleagues is indicted. (Baba)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2024/04/24/arizona-2020-election-charges-meadows-giuliani-ellis/

RTF 10/28/2023 for April 2024

I see large demonstrations in Israel. (Baba)

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/04/01/middleeast/israel-protests-netanyahu-intl/index.html

Jewels, Maggieci, PamP and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

Politics

I ask about Trump and see flames coming out of his eyes. (Lovendures) Predicted 3/19/24 for April 2024

Trump Rages About His Trial Sketch Artist, Courtroom Nap Reports

There are many angry voices within the American government. (Seaholly) Predicted 3/19/24 for April 2024

Mike Johnson says he won’t resign as Republican anger grows over foreign aid | House of Representatives | The Guardian

Trump is ranting incoherently and causing people to wonder about his well-being. (Baba) Predicted 3/19/24 for April 2024

Trump’s bizarre, vindictive incoherence has to be heard in full to be believed | Donald Trump | The Guardian

There is more political chaos in April. Frustration grows as Americans grow weary of the lack of progress and leadership. (Christine) Predicted 3/19/24 for April 2024

MAGA's message to Washington is get a grip: Trump fans fed up with the dysfunction and lack of leadership tell the bickering GOP to get its 'act together' and unite in a VERY vital year | Daily Mail Online

Trump is not well. He doesn’t look well. He is feeling the weight of his many transgressions. He tries to present himself as a strong and powerful man, but he is scared. (Jude) Predicted 3/19/24 for April 2024

'He looks lost': Trump has gaffe-filled weekend on the campaign trail - YouTube

Feels like we are in a political nightmare. (Bliss) Predicted 3/19/24 for April 2024

Arizona’s abortion ban is a political nightmare for Republicans in the 2024 election | Arizona | The Guardian

Newsome, the Governor of California, is in the news. (Tesseract) Predicted 3/19/24 for April 2024

California minimum wage boost made economy worse. Newsom can't fix it

ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

@baba Wow, these are great finds!

PamP, Lauren, raincloud and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)

@lenor Thanks! I was looking through my old predictions for something and came across them. I was surprised to find as many as I did. I tend to forget a lot of what I predict once I post it or turn it in for the RTFs. 

PamP, Lauren, raincloud and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@baba wow.  Not surprised at

Your accuracy , but still is mind blowing. 

PamP, Lauren, raincloud and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

I clearly remember getting a vision back in around 2018. The Trump’s ultimate undoing would be around a blonde woman. At the time I figured it was Stormy Daniels. But then that crime seemed to fade away and the E Jean Carole crime and subsequent defamation lawsuit picked up. But now the stormy Daniels criminal case is back up again.  Violating campaign finance laws Is another crime against democracy. 

It’s going to be a little work, trying to find that prediction. But I remember it was a clear vision.

ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)

Another hit, but one that I would have been happy not to get: 

From the 1/23/24 RTF for April 2024: 

There is a major fire in Southern California. I keep seeing fire engines and lots of them. (Baba)

https://abc7chicago.com/pier-on-fire-in-oceanside-ca-firefighters-battling-massive-flames-historic-wooden/14735969/

tybin, Freya, JourneyWithMe2 and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

Technology

New technology for hearing loss (TeriZ). Predicted 3/19/24 for April 2024

An FDA approved device offers a new treatment for ringing in the ears: Shots - Health News : NPR

Crispr technology advances. (TeriZ) Predicted 3/19/24 for April 2024

5 ways CRISPR gene editing is positively impacting the world | World Economic Forum

Baba

An island in the South Pacific is lost to the sea. (Baba) Predicted 10/23 for June 2024

There is a notable earthquake in the Middle East/Asia. (Baba) Predicted 9/30/23 for February 2024

Popular tourist island off Taiwan collapses after severe earthquake

Lovendures

I see a large wave caused by a disturbance in the ocean. (Lovendures) Predicted 11/2/23 for April 2024.

Tsunami warnings prompt evacuation, disrupt transport in south Japan

I hear Harris say, “Okay, so what we’ve got here is an opportunity.” Something unexpected has happened and she is forming a game-plan. (Lovendures) Predicted 3/19/24 for April 2024.

Inside Kamala Harris' fast Arizona trip after abortion ruling

TeriZ

New technology for building in earthquake prone areas. Interlocking grids/bricks.(Teri) Predicted 12/4/23 for April 2024

How tiny houses built with dirt ‘Legos’ hope to help narrow KC’s home ownership

Bombs in the desert and big storms. (TeriZ) Predicted 3/19/24 for May 2024

Rain bomb floods Dubai and has clear climate change ties.

People

A mass shooting in the U.S. is narrowly averted. (Baba) Predicted 3/19/24 for April 2024

Maryland school shooting averted after teen arrested: police

Railroads are in the news.  (Tesseract) Predicted 3/19/24 for April 2024

Railroads Oppose Rule Regarding Crew Sizes Backed by Unions | National Review

I sense confusion and then surprise. A magician’s cape is removed, and we see something that was hidden and is now revealed. It’s in the UK. (Linda) Predicted 3/19/24 for April 2024

Comedian Joe Lycett Reveals He Planted Four Fake Stories In UK Media

Maggieci, Vesta, Freya and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@april)
Noble Member Registered

Sadly this is a hit I believe.

• Railroads are in the news.  (Tesseract)

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/US/wireStory/freight-train-derailment-fire-forces-interstate-40-closure-109708329

Carolyn Hughes, tybin, Vesta and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 5 / 6
Share: