Notifications
Clear all

Post Hits Here (new thread)

(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Yes, Teri has confirmed that this is a hit!  

Such a tragic situation!

ReplyQuote
(@lenor)
Illustrious Member Registered

Earth/ Climate Part 1

Cold snap, some snow in the Southeast. (deetoo 9/1/22 for March 2024

Freezing temps to hit Southeast as millions brace for winter storm.

There is a large snowstorm in the US. (Baba) 9/1/22 for March 2024

Deadly spring storm brings heavy snow to Plains and Midwest and threatens tornadoes in South | CNN

Climate is beginning to be an issue that nearly everyone accepts and somewhat understands. (Seeker4) 9/1/22 for March 2024

Climate change matters to more and more people.

Lots of water, rivers and springs flow strongly. (Lovendures) 3/22/23 for 2024

Flood alerts issued across county as river levels expected to rise.

It is a wet, muddy spring. (CC21) 6/2/23 for March 2023

Los Angeles Area Sees Mudslides and Floods as Rain Lingers - The New York Times

Heavy rains in multiple states in March and April. I see cars in streets flooded with water. (Tonya W)9/30/23 for March 2024

NYC rainstorm causing severe flooding: live updates, weather, reactions

Record heat in Africa. (Andrew Posey) 3/22/23 for 2024

South Sudan heatwave: Extreme weather shuts schools and cuts power

I see frost on flowers that have bloomed too early. (deetoo) 9/1/22 for March 2024

Will the early spring freeze affect plants? It depends | TribLIVE.com

Spring comes earlier again.  Growing/planting zones are moving north.  Massachusetts is becoming like Maryland and heading for the Carolinas. (Jeanne Mayell) 3/22/23 for 2024

I see a spring with flowers blossoming. (Enkasongwriter) 9/30/23 for March 2024

Crocuses are coming up from the ground. (Seaholly)  9/30/23 for March 2024

Flowers are blooming up to 92 days earlier due to climate change • Earth.com

deetoo, Lauren, tybin and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

Earth/Climate Part 2

An early spring in some parts of the country. (Deetoo)6/2/23 for March 2024

Early spring, earlier nesting birds!

Cherry blossom trees make the news. Bloom is amazing this year. (TonyaW) 3/22/23 for 2024

This year's cherry blossom peak bloom was a warning sign.

I see lots of white rabbits. I’m not sure what this means. (Baba)6/2/23 for March 2024

Hurry! More than 100 rescued bunnies need homes before they multiply - Los Angeles Times

News about birds. (Lovendures) 9/1/22 for March 2024

Solar Eclipse May Cause 'Significant Change' in Bird Behavior.

Apples in the news. ( Lovendures) 9/1/22 for March 2024

'Rocking into our biggest harvest yet'

Turtles in the news. (Lovendures) 9/30/23 for March 2024

Sea turtle study shows promising signs for species 40 years later

Whales in the news.  It might relate to their tails as the whale I am seeing doesn’t appear to have one. (Lovendures) 9/30/23 for March 2024

Why scientists are tracking whale tails with AI | Popular Science

Baba

Bird flu becomes a problem again. (Baba) Predicted 1/23/24 for April 2024

Dairy cattle in Texas, Kansas test positive for bird flu | AP News

gbs

There’s a crash at sea. Casualties in the water. (TeriZ)

March 26, 2024 - Baltimore Key Bridge collapses after ship collision

Lovendures

Carrots are the new super food in the news. (Baba) Predicted 7/22/23 for March 2024

Millions of dollars worth of methamphetamine was found tucked away among a cargo of carrots by border staff in Southern California.

I see lots of white rabbits. I’m not sure what this means. (Baba) Predicted 7/22/23 for March 2024

White Rabbit, an open-source timing technology developed at CERN, has applications far beyond particle physics. To foster its uptake by industry, CERN has launched the White Rabbit Collaboration

Astronomy or space news. There is something newly achieved or recognized. (Lovendures ) Predicted 7/22/23 for March 2024

BurstCube, a shoebox-sized satellite designed to study the universe's most powerful explosions, is on its way to the International

Seaholly

A type of rocket or supersonic prototype is being launched. It will either explode or be unsuccessful. It’s from a private company owned by Musk or Besos. (Seaholly) Predicted 1/23/24 for March 2024 

Japan's Space One rocket explodes shortly after launch - The Japan Times

deetoo, Lauren, Carolyn Hughes and 6 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@lenor, thank you for finding these hits.  They are just so remarkable. @Seaholly, how did you know that would happen?  And @baba, "carrots are the new superfood" is just plain hilarious. 

deetoo, Lauren, Carolyn Hughes and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)

It just goes to show that we do not always know exactly what we are seeing. The carrot prediction definitely had an unexpected twist!

deetoo, Lauren, Carolyn Hughes and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Hit for ocean front property value plunge I started predicting ten years ago.

Long before the seas would flood coastal homes on the eastern seaboard,  insurance companies would refuse to insure them. (Jeanne Mayell)

At some point, there will be a sudden escalation in sea rise along the eastern seaboard due to virulent storms. (Jeanne Mayell)  

It is the sudden escalation of climate events that would awaken people who formerly were either climate deniers or just asleep about it. 

Now the beginnings of that prediction is happening.  Headlines in today's Boston Globe: It's beach nearly gone, a Nantucket waterfront home price drops to just $600K(from $2.3 million just six months ago).   

In 2010, we hired a father/son contractor team to do some repair work on our house. That was back when I didn't know I shouldn't discuss climate change with people due to the climate denial movement. I got to talking with them about climate change on the eastern seaboard, and they said it was a lie. 

They told me they were about to buy a coastal property near Cape Cod to fix up and have for the family.  I warned them not to do it. They blew me off but I could see the concern in their eyes. They bought it anyway, and put money and sweat into it. 

I've warned many a client the same. The seas are rising 3-4 times the global average along the eastern seaboard. The land is sinking, the seas are rising, and the Gulf Stream which pulls water into it, is running at half capacity and slowing down due to climate change. 

We owe our knowledge of climate change to a hundred thousand scientists who have taken unbelievable flack for doing their jobs.  My part has just been the timing, that it's happening much faster than science could predict. 

deetoo, FEBbby23, Rohenna and 6 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

To my "hit" about the escalation of climate change during the 2020's, a recent discovery by climate scientist James Hansen shows me why intuition can help make science more accurate, i.e., can take science to a higher level.

Hansen has discovered one reason why climate change is escalating much faster than scientists (including him) predicted. I would add there are many other reasons in nature that science doesn't know yet.

He discovered that recent reduction in pollution by ships has caused an escalation in climate change. For decades, pollution from ships was protecting us from the sun's rays.  Now that that pollution has been regulated away, we are seeing a bump in heat from the sun. 

Accumulating evidence supports the interpretation in our Pipeline paper: decreasing human-made aerosols increased Earth’s energy imbalance and accelerated global warming in the past decade. -- Hansen's latest paper. -- James Hansen in https://mailchi.mp/caa/global-warming-acceleration-hope-vs-hopium?e=c1a94c80a6

He calls his paper Global Warming Acceleration: Hope versus Hoplum 

We aim to give hope but not hoplum on this website. 

deetoo, Lauren, Carolyn Hughes and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

Posted by: @baba

It just goes to show that we do not always know exactly what we are seeing. The carrot prediction definitely had an unexpected twist!

So true!!

Jeanne Mayell, deetoo, Vesta and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

Jeanne Mayell, Maggieci, deetoo and 10 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

Politics

It’s become apparent to everyone the GOP has no plans, no ideas, and no platform beyond the one man.  Nothing is resonating with the public.  Still, they double down to cater to Trump’s base.  (Dannyboy) Predicted 9/30/23 for March 2024

Hakeem Jeffries slams ‘do-nothing’ Republicans over their ‘chaos and dysfunction and extremism’  | The Hill

Trials for Trump and his co-defendants are happening despite protests from him and his followers. (Jeanne Mayell) Predicted 9/30/23 for March 2024

Fulton County DA Fani Willis case against Trump can continue.

Biden does something good that is in the news.  (Andrew Posey) Predicted 6/2/23 for March 2024

Biden student loan forgiveness: 77K to get debt relief this week; Public Service Loan Forgiveness application still open - ABC7 Chicago

There will be political tensions in China. (Enkasongwriter) Predicted 6/2/23 for March 2024

Why China-Taiwan Relations Are So Tense | Council on Foreign Relations

Jeanne Mayell, Tara Prete, FEBbby23 and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tybin)
Famed Member Registered

I think someone had a prediction about an island sinking? Taiwan earthquake:

Lovendures, Jeanne Mayell, Freya and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

People

There is a paragliding accident in Europe. (Tonya W) Predicted12/4/23 for March 2024

Paragliding Pilot killed in Blencathra crash identified as Malc Grout

Hawaii. Tourism is both a blessing and a curse to the natives. (Tonya W) Predicted12/4/23 for March 2024

Hawaii Tourism's Deep Divide: Opposing Perspectives - Beat of Hawaii

Hearing the words ‘land grab.’ It feels like there is some dispute about land in the US. (TonyaW) Predicted12/4/23 for March 2024

Hawaii back in the news. “We won’t let you take our land.” Land grab is halted. (Teri) Predicted12/4/23 for March 2024

First came the Maui wildfires. Now come the land grabs: ‘Who owns the land is key to Lahaina’s future’ | Hawaii fires | The Guardian

There is scandal in Hollywood. (Tonya W) Predicted11/2/23 for March 2024

The Wizard of Oz: Was Over the Rainbow Plagiarized?

Taylor Swift is making a sensation. (Teriz) Predicted11/2/23 for March 2024

Taylor Swift Fans Caused Earthquake During L.A. 'Eras Tour' Concert | Us Weekly

Music is going crazy, top performer in the news. (Teriz) Predicted11/2/23 for March 2024

Beyonce's new music is sparking conversations in the country music world - ABC News

There's a new Charlie Brown media. (Teriz) Predicted11/2/23 for March 2024

Apple TV+ debuts trailer for new original Peanuts special, “Snoopy Presents: Welcome Home, Franklin” - Apple TV+ Press

Something happens in Tokyo. Something positive. I see people celebrating. (Tonya W) Predicted11/2/23 for March 2024

Japanese firms boosting pay for young workers is good news for Bank of Japan - The Japan Times

I see a lit up professional tennis stadium which tell me there is news about tennis (Lovendures). Predicted 6/2/23 for March 2024

Tennis's power couples show that love and sports can mix

Lauren, Carolyn Hughes, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)

@tybin I had two predictions that might be related but not exact hits. I’ll list them here but it is possible that someone else got something closer. 
From RTF 10/2023 for June 2024:

An island in the South Pacific is lost to the sea. (Baba)

and from the RTF 9/2023 for February 2024: 

There is a notable earthquake in the Middle East/Asia. (Baba)

Lauren, Jeanne Mayell, Vesta and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@teriz)
Honorable Member Registered

Maggieci, lenor, Lauren and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@teriz)

December 4, 2023 Predictions

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@teriz teriz, My inner Hit Tracker needs to know what month was this predicted for? Thanks!

Lauren reacted
ReplyQuote
(@teriz)

For March 2024

First time I've posted sorry if I am confusing. These are all from Dec 4, 2023 RTF

•  

Maggieci, Lauren, Vesta and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@teriz)

Made for April 2024. RTF December 2024

ReplyQuote
 KMac
(@kathleen)
Noble Member Contributor

@teriz Thanks, you did a good job!

ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

• I see a large wave caused by a disturbance in the ocean. (Lovendures) Predicted November 2nd, 2023 for April 2024.

A small Tsunami struck Japan after the Taiwan earthquake.  Towns in S. Japan were orders to evacuate.

https://english.kyodonews.net/news/2024/04/631b3ac5dce9-tsunami-warnings-prompt-evacuation-disrupt-transport-in-south-japan.html#google_vignette

Baba, Maggieci, tybin and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 5
Share: