Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Post Hits Here Part III (hit is in blue font)

(@lenor)
Illustrious Member Registered

These hits were from January 22,2018 and all apply to the inauguration   

New President (note a variety of differing visions here)

I see Kamala Harris at the Inauguration, maybe being sworn in. (Lola)

People are resolute, willing to accept some limitations but not others. Another white male president, someone not in the spotlight now. Seems a good man. We'll see. Peace movements become serious now. People not willing to make war for profit. (Wayne)

Joy! Jubilant! Man President. Not Trump. Happy people. (Billie)

Mood is somber. (Kathryn)

Male President. (Barbara)

The mood is somber. The old status quo is maintained. (Bluebelle)

Happy hopeful time, the worst is over! (Lola)

Catching up on 2018 predictions now. What I was able to find from 2017 have been posted. 

CC21, Jeanne Mayell, JourneyWithMe2 and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  
This hit was posted by @amyv  in the Russia-Ukraine thread.   Amyv
Trusted MemberRegistered

@lenor --Another one, predicted for March 2022. There is a show of leadership by Kamala Harris, or she is noted for an accomplishment.Predicted on 6.16.21. 

She has already stepped into a tremendous leadership role right now, in late February, as it is Kamala, or as I like to think of her Kamala/Athena, in Munich today during this crisis. For quite some time previously, she was not in the limelight by any means. 

Tiger-n-Owl, FEBbby23, JourneyWithMe2 and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

From today’s discussion

• I see tanks rolling across a wide open space in Europe. Putin is involved.(Jackie) 3/1/21 for Feb.2022
  • Russian President Vladimir Putin is in the news. (deetoo) 3/1/21 for Feb. 2022
  • Russia is aggressive in the Baltic States. European Union steps up. (Kathleen) 9/26/21 for February 2022

Latest Ukraine updates: US says Putin increasing military options | Ukraine-Russia crisis News | Al Jazeera

• There is a show of leadership by Kamala Harris, or she is noted for an accomplishment. (GradualGoddess) 6/16/21 for March 2022

Harris heads to Munich for high-stakes diplomatic trip - CNNPolitics

Tiger-n-Owl, CC21, FEBbby23 and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

These are from January 22, 2018 for 2021

• Beautiful red electric race cars. (Beccay) January 22, 2018 for 2021

The 2022 Ferrari 296 GTB Is The Most Beautiful PHEV Ever

(Check out the car in this link!)

• I want to see it all good, but it’s no. It’s cynical the election and it’s a joke and while I want to be positive I feel like I am in Gotham City. We are in a Marvel Comic book and we are at risk and not okay. I see Fascist Art work of a 1984 world. (Andrew Posey)January 22, 2018 for 2021
  • I see a Nazi symbol over white building. I felt this was a USA government building with white steps leading to its front door. I definitely felt the people in the building were really Nazis but trying to appear otherwise to the general public. Hiding their true colors. (Doris) January 22, 2018 for 2021

The GOP was sowing seeds of fascism and violence long before Trump

• Happy with new president first week good then beginning of 2021 is chaotic something happens.(Bluebelle) January 22, 2018 for 2021

Senate votes to acquit Trump for incitement of Jan. 6 insurrection - Roll Call

• Organic farming surging. (Jeanne Mayell) January 22, 2018 for 2021

U.S. organic sales soar to new high

• Several species are taken off the endangered list.(Ginny) January 22, 2018 for 2021

Wildlife Officials Take 23 Species Off The Endangered List Due To Extinction : NPR

• Hospitals set up free clinics where doctors and nurses volunteer. (Bluebell)January 22, 2018 for 2021

COVID-19 volunteer guide for health care professionals | American Medical Association

Tiger-n-Owl, CC21, FEBbby23 and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

Two more predictions on Putin. The one by Renee is definitely on target. By telling the world what Putin is planning, Biden and other US officials are undermining him at every chance, from Putin’s false flag plan to claiming Ukraine is attacking Russia. I sure do hope the republicans get their comeuppance for supporting that dictator. 

“Saved from the brink.” The division that Russia has tried to sow throughout Europe and the US has failed. The gig is up. Everyone knows Putin’s games and countries are no longer playing. Republicans who financially benefited from supporting Russia are completely disgraced.(Renée) 1/22/2017

Putin suffers a setback. (Baba) 10/29/21 Random

BlueBelle, Tiger-n-Owl, seaturtle26 and 21 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@lenor This long term prediction accuracy is really amazing as are the 2018 hits. 

Tiger-n-Owl, tybin, CC21 and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jackofhearts)
Noble Member Registered

@lenor the technology itself actually is effective, I have been working on a project with it for some time that if it sees the light of day would be more in line with the possibility of the internet, or Web 3.0, being more beneficial then say Web 2.0 ( Facebook et al ). What kills me is a lot of this stuff is pump and dump and done in such a way to be reminiscent of the tulip craze.

The downside of that, people doing legitimate projects have to get around the Gordon Gheko mindset that permeates.

lenor and lenor reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

On 1.31.22, my students and I meditated on the future. One of my visions was:

March 2022 U.S. Politics

• This vision is about Ukraine. I see the Capitol again from a distance. There is a phone that is off the hook, so it is not responding. I see soldiers in formation, ready to attack or defend. I see a dome building which I feel is the Pentagon. I see the president sitting at his desk and he looks like Munch’s The Scream. (Jeanne Mayell)

We were still compiling and editing the predictions until yesterday, but on February 24, I did post that vision here in the Russia/Ukraine thread @tbs

I had a vision for March of Biden sitting at his desk as Munch's The Scream. So Biden will be quite helpless in March about what is going on. https://www.jeannemayell.com/community/international-predictions/russia-us-situation/paged/3/#post-53272

I also had visions later that Putin would be undone by this attack.  But that's not a hit...yet.

BlueBelle, Seeker4, CC21 and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

• I see a child running toward a woman. I see the woman kneeling down and hugging this child as if her life depended on it. It’s a feeling of absolute terror followed by immense relief. Feels like a bombing. (Andrew Posey)11/11/19 for 2022
  • I see tanks rolling across a wide open space in Europe. Putin is involved.(Jackie) 3/1/21 for February 2022

Russia invades Ukraine on many fronts in 'brutal act of war' | AP News

• Russia is aggressive in the Baltic States. European Union steps up. (Kathleen) 9/30/2022
  • February: New international alliances are forming. (Sunny) 9/30/20 for 2022( International)
  • There is a deeper interweaving of countries and goodwill and hope.(Patty) 9/30/20 for 2022 (International)
  • Much political stress in Europe, people not happy. Taking lead from US . (StuB) 9/30/20 for 2022 ( International)

Joe Biden Marshals U.S. Allies Against Russia as Europe Faces Darkest Hour Since WW2

• Germany in the news. (TriciaCT) 11/11/19 for 2022

Nord Stream 2: Germany halts certification of Russian pipeline -CNN

• I hate it when Fox News shows up in mediations.
    I saw a hanging plant and was told it was from Fox News. The top of the plant was removed and in the dirt there were letters with Russian names on the envelope, packets of cocaine and seeds (I don't know what the seeds were), bundled money, earpieces and headphones, and jewelry.
    I'm guessing it means Fox News has been involved in some dirty deeds directly.(PamP)  
    10/21/21 Random

Russian TV Uses Tucker Carlson and Tulsi Gabbard to Sell Putin’s War

BlueBelle, CC21, Lauren and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tybin)
Famed Member Registered

@Lenor can you find the Elon Musk prediction? I’m not a fan of his, but he did a good thing

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1497701484003213317?s=21

Lauren, Vesta, Unk p and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  
Posted by: @raincloud

Interesting interview with Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman by MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell. Vindman reports comments made by captured Russian soldiers which indicate low morale in the Russian military caused by lack of pay and food as well as not knowing that they were to attack Ukraine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnXU99QPzxs

RTF -- International

I see a capital building in a capital city.  I see soldiers marching in close formation and leaning forward. The weather is grey.  They look grey and grim, their clothes are grey green, and they are suffering from the weather or other conditions. I sense others who clash with them, but they keep pushing forward.  It is a grim feeling. At first I thought it was a protest in the U.S., but I think it’s the Russian invasion and the soldiers are not into it, and the conditions are harsh.  (Jeanne Mayell) Predicted 2.1.22 for Feb/March 2022.

Jess, lenor, Seeker4 and 19 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

@tybin  Here is what I found

Elon Musk is doing something amazing again. He is divinely guided. This is in his space program. Could be AI. (Teri) 2/1/22 for April 2022

Elon Musk is doing something amazing! He is completely in the flow. Teri Z 6/16/21 for Sept. 2021

Lauren, Lovendures, Jess and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

In order to keep myself busy and not checking the news every five minutes, I am going to keep finding hits. I can’t stop thinking about the Ukrainian people, so doing this will give be a break by focusing on this project. 

• Change in government, at last working for the people (Donna) April 29, 2018 for 2021

President Biden Announces the Build Back Better Framework | The White House

• Great efforts at world peace and more cooperation internationally. (Howard) April 29, 2018 for 2021

Peace Day 2021: The Day Where There Will Be No More War – The Organization for World Peace

• The SD pipeline is dismantled and the middle of the country healed. (Luminata )April 29, 2018 for 2021

Company Begins to Remove Keystone XL Infrastructure, Permits from SD | SDPB

• Trump loses. Regulations reinstated. GOP a dying party. Progressives rising. (Bin) April 29, 2018 for 2021

Progressives Flex Muscles on Biden Agenda, Adopting New Tactics - The New York Times

The Republican Party Is Now in Its End Stages - The Atlantic

• The right-wingers are fighting for their ideology. They are being attacked and there is a backlash against them. (Doris) April 29, 2018 for 2021

The backlash against rightwing evangelicals is reshaping American politics and faith | Ruth Braunstein | The Guardian

• Still raining but storm is abated. (Jeanne) April 29, 2018 for 2021
  • Great Lakes flood? Mississippi really flooding (Mary Lo) April 29, 2018 for 2021
  • Mother Earth is sobbing, waters pouring down, massive floods, winter storms, non-stop. Island Nations going under symbolically and literally as waters rise. (Michele) April 29, 2018 for 2021

Heavy rains, flash floods around world in 2021

• Lots of trees being planted...globally (Shelley) April 29, 2018 for 2021

Why planting tons of trees isn't enough to solve climate change | Science News

• Running for congress someone from the news (Donna) April 29, 2018 for 2021

Longtime KC news anchor Mark Alford running for U.S. Congress | News | kctv5.com

• The Internet and WIFI in general are taking an ominous turn. It is about control and marketing with total disregard for the health of the population. There is a sea of frequencies and radiation that is enveloping the earth, by design, that sacrifices the health of the individual for the sake of control. (Wayne) April 29, 2018 for 2021

Social and Psychological Effects of the Internet Use

Does Wi-Fi Cause Cancer? What’s True and What’s Not

Tiger-n-Owl, CC21, Vesta and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

From today’s Random Predictions conversation.

• When I was meditating on Sunday morning it suddenly looked like I was inside a very crowded train, but I just summed it up as a random thing because I like trains. But this morning I saw the exact thing again, but something happened that had never happened to me. I could also hear the sounds of the train. I couldn't see out of the windows to get an idea of where the train was because it was so dark inside and out. It definitely did not feel good. (Jeanne ) 2/27/2022
  • I see crowded trains but not like pre-COVID rush hours.((Enkasongwriter) 9/26/21 for March 2022

Mitchell County native, teacher in Ukraine recounts evacuation | Community | globegazette.com

• Bombs (Kirsten) Oct. 2. 2017 for 2022
    Red, seething energy. (Meghan) Oct, 2. 2017 for 2022
  • I am seeing fires and black images of men and women who have lived lives and are smiling down at us through the smoke and fire. They are wagering on who will win this Project of Earth. With these souls watching, and us here in the dark. (Andrew Posey) 6/16/21 for March 2022

Ukraine conflict: Russia bombs Kharkiv's Freedom Square and opera house - BBC News

Kateinpdx, Tiger-n-Owl, CC21 and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

From freya,

• There is an altercation with Ukraine again, an assassination attempt. (Rowsella) 2/1/22 for March 2022

Russian assassination attempt against Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky is foiled, Ukraine says - The Washington Post

CC21, Vesta, BlueBelle and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@enkasongwriter)
Famed Member Participant

@lenor Interesting you found that hit. I thought I saw a subway car that isn't fully crowded at the time of the reading.

CC21, Lauren, Vesta and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jsr78)
Famed Member Registered

I see a red lollipop? (red and circular maybe a road sign?). It falls backwards and hits the ground with a thud. I’m not sure what this means. Baba

https://qz.com/2134949/information-design-as-a-tactical-weapon-in-ukraine/

Ukrainians knocking down road signs to confuse the Russians. 

Jeanne Mayell, Baba, Tiger-n-Owl and 21 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Posted by: @jsr78

I see a red lollipop? (red and circular maybe a road sign?). It falls backwards and hits the ground with a thud. I’m not sure what this means. Baba

https://qz.com/2134949/information-design-as-a-tactical-weapon-in-ukraine/

Ukrainians knocking down road signs to confuse the Russians. 

Ok, seriously @Baba, this is one of my all-time favorite hits ever.

It also doesn't hurt that each time I think of the Ukrainians messing around with their road signs, I smile.  It's as if their country is run by a genius comedian, right?.  Reminds me of your "What's Up Doc?" prediction too @deetoo.  It is something Bugs Bunny would do, hold up the wrong sign to direct Putin in the wrong direction.

Thanks for finding it @jsr78.

Kateinpdx, tybin, Jeanne Mayell and 25 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@jsr78 & @lovendures It just goes to show us again that sometimes the really strange predictions are those that come true! We just don’t always know how to interpret what we see. Thanks for finding that!

tybin, Lovendures, matildagirl and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

@jsr78 Great find. I knew the Ukrainians were taking down the road signs but would never have connected it to a lollipop.

jsr78, Vesta, CC21 and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 5 / 68
Share: