Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Post Hits Here Part III (hit is in blue font)

(@lenor)
Illustrious Member Registered

Covid numbers finally start trending downwards.The beginnings of a new normal are arriving. (Baba) 2/1/22 for February 2022

Covid fears are ending, are getting less. We will be feeling better. This will continue into March. The feeling that things are getting better. (Clara) 2/1/22 for February 2022

Omicron is receding. People are socializing more and feeling more comfortable going out. (Serpens) 2/1/22 for February 2022

There is a feeling of opening and coming out of the dark heaviness, particularly about Covid. (Carol/CC21) 2/1/22 for February 2022

Omicron disease rates are decreasing. We are moving forward and feeling lighter. (Rowsella) 2/1/22 for February 2022

Omicron has subsided. Fewer people getting sick. More people getting vaccines. (Jude) 2/1/22 for February 2022

There is a clearer air regarding Covid. We are on a better path toward getting out of the pandemic. Covid cases are subsiding. (Kyle) 2/1/22 for February 2022

CDC Loosens Mask Guidelines as Omicron Surge Subsides | Health News | US News

New vaccine gets approved. (Bev) 2/1/22 for February 2022

A Latina scientist co-created a new Covid vaccine. She's nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Children are singing and laughing. There will be new covid medicine for the children. (Teri) 2/1/22 for February 2022

Pfizer vaccine effective against severe COVID-19 for children between 5 and 11, CDC says | PBS NewsHour

U.S. economy doing well. (GradualGoddess) 2/1/22 for February 2022

February Jobs Report Shows Another Strong Gain: Live Updates - The New York Times

The collapse of a large company rattles financial markets. (Serpens) 2/1/22 for February 2022

PayPal Stock Crash Wipes Out Over $50 Billion In Market Value After Company Lowers Profit Outlook

The Olympics feel heavy. They are difficult and the light which usually surrounds them is missing to a noticeable extent. They are happening under the heavy thumb of China. Lots of work for the athletes and teams to just be present with the China Covid policy. There is continued controversy. The world is not watching in the same manner as usual. (Lovendures) 2/1/22 for February 2022

Winter Olympics are beautiful, inspiring but controversial. (Rowsella) 2/1/22 for February 2022

2022 Winter Olympics go down as most unwelcoming, controversial

International tensions persist, there are renewed threats with Russia and some domestic political opposition movement toward NATO. Troops surround Ukraine and Russia is making more threats to the US. (Rowsella) 2/1/22 for February 2022

Putin Wants Revenge Against Ukraine But Also the West | Time

There is some kind of proxy maritime incident (Iran/Russia) in the Arabian Sea. (Rowsella) 2/1/22 for February 2022

Iran demands maritime security while engaging in piracy, smuggling

FEBbby23, PamP, Baba and 19 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

• Dolphins in the news. They are joyous. (Tonya W) 2/1/22 for February 2022

Dolphins fans excited for Mike McDaniel to guide Tua Tagovailoa forward

• Another volcano eruption. Gaia is not finished with them yet. (MaggieCi) 2/1/22 for February 2022
  • Volcano activity in various areas. Hearing Greece and Hawaii. (Tonya W). 2/1/22 for February 2022
  • I see smoke, thinking there is a large volcano erupting. (Share) 2/1/22 for February 2022

Global Volcanism Program | Current Eruptions

• A tornado in the news. (Share) 2/1/22 for February 2022

February Tornadoes Have Been Deadly Six Straight Years in the U.S. | Weather Underground

• The winds of Africa are getting our attention. (Scarlett) 2/1/22 for February 2022

Strong Harmattan conditions seen in West Africa cocoa area - report | Reuters

• I heard “Heart to Heart”. Something big having to do with heart transplants/heart health happens. (Baba) 2/1/22 for February 2022

Pig heart transplant patient doing well.

• Sea creatures in the news: I see squids upward flowing. (Share) 2/1/22 for February 2022

Ocean heat waves trigger ‘squid bloom’ along Pacific coast, scientists say | The Seattle Times

FEBbby23, raincloud, PamP and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

• Increased pressure from Jan 6 committee to enforce subpoenas of Congressional representatives and others involved in the insurrection. (Deetoo) 2/1/22 for February 2022

Analysis: New January 6 subpoenas increase pressure on Merrick Garland to set an example with Steve Bannon - CNNPolitics

• There is interference on the Supreme Court. (Andrew Posey) 2/1/22 for February 2022
  • Supreme Court in the news. It is not related to the opening by being left by Justice Breyer. I hear fire crackling, which portends the news about the court will not be good. (Kyle)  2/1/22 for February 2022

Ginni Thomas' political activism brings scrutiny to Justice Clarence Thomas and Supreme Court's recusal rules - CNNPolitics

• SCOTUS nominee named. (GradualGoddess) 2/1/22 for February 2022

Biden nominates Ketanji Brown Jackson to be next Supreme Court justice

• Trump is getting bad news and is frustrated. (Andrew Posey)  2/1/22 for February 2022

Trump's recent legal fight to block document turnover to January 6 probe officially ends - CNNPolitics

• Trump is increasingly desperate and inciting more people through his inflammatory rhetoric. (Deetoo) 2/1/22 for February 2022
  • I see a heart. Trump losing power and becoming darker in his actions, words, and surroundings. (Seeker4) 2/1/22 for February 2022

Trump desperate for any attention after ‘social media death,’ political failures - Global Times

• Soldiers in the streets in U.S. holding back people who believe it is ok to do whatever they want. (Bev) 2/1/22 for February 2022

National Guard to help DC control traffic for truck convoys - ABC News

• Bridges in the news, possibly more collapses. This could be a wake-up call on our aging infrastructure and lead to quicker advances in solutions for transportation/infrastructure. (Carol/CC21).  2/1/22 for February 2022

Pennsylvania has 3,353 bridges in poor condition.

• Another school shooting. (Jeri) 2/1/22 for February 2022

Student Indicted in Texas School Shooting That Wounded 3 | U.S. News® | US News

• Gas prices are in the news. (Jeri)  2/1/22 for February 2022

Gas prices climb to highest level in more than 7 years as oil surges above $90

• I see a great deal of frustration over perceived dismissal because of acceptance of lies. How do we overcome the lies and malevolence? (Tony)  2/1/22 for February 2022
  • There's a great struggle for dominance. How do we convince the misinformed to look beyond what they're fed by those who lie to regain power and advantage? (Tony) 2/1/22 for February 2022

In order to be saved from misinformation, we need to be exposed to it

FEBbby23, PamP, Lauren and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

• Heard the song by Louis Armstrong “What a wonderful world.” Focus on the beauty of the world. (Tonya W).2/1/22 for February 2022

“What a Wonderful World”

FEBbby23, PamP, Lauren and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

More oldies but goodies for 2022. These are all dated 2022.

• Magnetic train tracks. (Meghan) October 2,2017 for 2022

Maglev train

• A lot of new metal machines. (Julie) October 2,2017 for 2022

Machine builders think big

• Too much mining. (Kathryn) January 22, 2018 for 2022

How Unsustainable Sand Mining Affects the Environment | Discover Magazine

• Innovation in cleaner air. (Charisse) January 22, 2018 for 2022

It’s been a big year for climate innovation. Where do we go next?

• New forms of housing (Shelley) April 29, 2018 for 2022

Technology helps offer 3D-printed homes as an option for ownership | Business | salemnews.com

• People are concerned for the trees. (Jeanne) April 29, 2018 for 2022

We need to count every tree on the planet - here’s why | New Scientist

• I see domes... could be new type of greenhouse. (Shelley) April 29, 2018 for 2022

Solar Greenhouse. An advanced and ecological greenhouse prototype | Architect Magazine

FEBbby23, PamP, Kateinpdx and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

Some from 9/26/21 for February 2022

• Politics heating up, Trump knows his power and he keeps directing his party. They want him. They don’t have any power without him. His rhetoric is destructive and mendacious, and GOP leadership keeps following. Some fall off though. All are digging their political graves over the long term. (Jeanne Mayell) 9/26/21 for February 2022

Why Trump’s Hold on the G.O.P. Is Unrivaled After the Capitol Riot - The New York Times

• The Republican base is making noise and instigating chaos. They cannot accept the cultural changes that are manifesting in this country and fear being displaced. They only worry about their needs. (Uneke) 9/26/21 for February 2022

From Radical Fringe to GOP Mainstream: “Replacement Theory” is Now Central Organizing Principle of the Republican Party - America's Voice

• There is something about women and their bodies in the news (I am seeing a uterus shape.) (CC21) 9/26/21 for February 2022
  • I hear the song “Pennyroyal Tea” by Nirvana, which is about abortion. There could be increased controversy about abortion that expands more broadly to address the problem of bringing life into a difficult world with resource limitations. (Eva) 9/26/21 for February 2022

Minority women most affected if abortion is banned, limited - ABC News

• We lose a beloved, elderly female star. (Baba) 9/26/21 for February 2022

Yvette Mimieux Dead: ‘Where the Boys Are’ Actress Was 80 – The Hollywood Reporter

• A recall on a well-known and frequently consumed candy. It has made a lot of people sick. (TonyaW) 9/26/21 for February 2022

Urgent candy recall: This dangerous candy can poison you and your kids

• Jellyfish are in the news. (Lovendures) 9/26/21 for February 2022

Moon jellies appear to be gobbling up zooplankton in Puget Sound | UW News

• I see the profile of a lion statue. Lions in the news. (Lovendures) 9/26/21 for February 2022

Cannes Lions Bans Russian Delegates and Entries for 2022

• Either a Marvel movie is moved to February (currently Doctor Strange 2 is set for a March release) or a new Marvel project is announced. (AK) 9/26/21 for February 2022

Marvel Cinematic Universe Phase 4: The Full List of Release Dates - CNET

• I am seeing a Martian, aliens in the news. (TriciaCT) 9/26/21 for February 2022

Here's What We Know About FX's 'Alien' TV Series

• I see anti-racism marches. (Enkasongwriter) 9/26/21 for February 2022

Dozens march against racism following Heuvelton school incident

Anti-racism protesters march in Brazil after refugee murdered in Rio | Brazil | The Guardian

• A new flower species is discovered. (TonyaW) 9/26/21 for February 2022

New native plant species discovered - Pomeroy Daily Sentinel

• The world is shaking. (TeriZ) 9/26/21 for February 2022( nearly 12,000 recorded quakes)

World Earthquake Report for February 2022 | AllQuakes.com

• China experiences major economic upheaval. (Baba) 9/26/21 for February 2022

China, HK stocks hit multi-year lows amid Ukraine crisis, COVID jitters | Reuters

• I see a graph going down. It feels like it's related to the economy because I hear the sound of a work site like a construction zone or steel mill, and I see workers wearing hard hats. (Doris) 9/26/21 for February 2022

'The housing market is set for a sustained softening': New-home construction falters, even as builders secure more permits - MarketWatch

• I see a large earthenware vessel with a gaping crack running from the base up through the middle. Trump’s control over the Republican Party is weakening. There are cracks in the Trump base. (Bluebelle). 9/26/21 for February 2022

Is Trump’s hold on the Republican Party getting weaker?

Eva, Baba, CC21 and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mtgal99)
Prominent Member Registered

@lenor I saw this on the news last night

• There is something about women and their bodies in the news (I am seeing a uterus shape.) (CC21) 9/26/21 for February 2022

Vulva Spaceship aims to counter prevalence of phallic spacecraft;

"A German feminist art group has revealed a vulva-shaped spaceship concept, which it is encouraging the European Space Agency to help realise in order to better represent humanity in space and "restore gender equality to the cosmos."

https://www.dezeen.com/2022/03/03/vulva-spaceship-design-aims-to-counter-pervalence-of-phalluses  

FEBbby23, PamP, Baba and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@unk-p)

@mtgal99 love that!  but it appears the link is broken.  Let's see if it works here: https://www.dezeen.com/2022/03/03/vulva-spaceship-design-aims-to-counter-prevalence-of-phalluses/

FEBbby23, PamP, CC21 and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

@mtgal99 I saw that this morning and was speechless! I know! I’m old fashioned so that really threw me for a loop! I’m sure it sparked a lot of interest though!  😣 

CC21, Lauren, Vesta and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mtgal99)
Prominent Member Registered

@unk-p Thanks for your help with the link. I love the story too, the future is female

FEBbby23, CC21, Lauren and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

Finds from 6/16/21 for February 2022

• There is a Supreme Court vacancy. (Bluebelle) 6/16/21 for February 2022

Liberal U.S. Supreme Court Justice Breyer to retire, letting Biden pick successor | Reuters

• Weather issues in the U.S. West, South Central, and Florida. Fires in Florida. (Jeanne Mayell) 6/16/21 for February 2022

Cross-Country Storm Will Pack Snow, Severe Storms and Heavy Rain This Week | The Weather Channel - Articles from The Weather Channel | weather.com

Florida Panhandle wildfires force evacuation of hundreds of homes | Reuters

• I see pirates, a ship, and the Caribbean but don’t know why. Possibly piracy is becoming a thing again in this region. (Baba) 6/16/21 for February 2022

Maritime Piracy Worldwide Falls to Lowest Level in Decades, But Caution Urged

• I see a depression in Russia, and Putin continues to falter. He was not successful in his efforts. The world is too tired for world intrigue and drama. The world wants things to be easy. (Andrew Posey) 6/16/21 for February 2022

• Putin is in the news. (Deetoo)6/16/21 for February 2022

Russian fury grows against Putin as shoppers face empty shelves and 13,500 protesters arrested | Daily Mail Online

• Information comes out of China regarding the origins of the Covid outbreak. It may not be through official channels. (Baba) 6/16/21 for February 2022

Pandemic start point is Wuhan seafood market, says top virus sleuth : Goats and Soda : NPR

• Crocodiles in the news. (Jeanne Mayell) 6/16/21 for February 2022

'It's just extraordinary': Ancient crocodile's last meal may have been a dinosaur - ABC News

• There are alligators in the news related to climate change. (Bluebelle) 6/16/21 for February 2022

Will climate change help alligators expand their habitat in NC?

• I see rabbits. (GradualGoddess) 6/16/21 for February 2022

Rabbit-killing hemorrhagic fever in East Tennessee: Signs to look for

Seeker4, PamP, FEBbby23 and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

Hits from 3/1/21 for February 2022

• I see pigs popping out of walls in bathrooms. Some kind of thing—pollution or just a fad, perhaps they are plastic. They are very pink and cute. (Jeanne Mayell) 3/1/21 for February 2022

Peppa Pig Theme Park to open in Florida on February 24, 2022 | Daily Mail Online

• I hear the song, “Love is in the Air.” There is a noticeable baby boom. (Baba)3/1/21 for February 2022

Pandemic baby boom causes diaper and baby item shortages | Fox News

• A new comet is discovered.(Baba)3/1/21 for February 2022

Biggest comet from outer solar system ever seen is 137 kilometres wide | New Scientist

• A hearing-impaired person is in the news. It is amazing! (Tonya W) 3/1/21 for February 2022 (CODA stands for Children of Deaf Adults) 

'CODA's' Troy Kotsur on Being Deaf in Hollywood, Oscar Nomination

• The pope is in the news.(GradualGoddess) 3/1/21 for February 2022

Pope encourages students from the Americas to build better world - Vatican News

• A resurgence of a rare childhood disease, such as the mumps. (GradualGoddess) 3/1/21 for February 2022

Nearly 3 mln Malawian children to get polio shot after rare outbreak | Reuters

• We are getting accustomed to people getting sick and dying. Has there been biological warfare? (Andrew Posey) 3/1/21 for February 2022

Why America Became Numb to COVID Deaths - The Atlantic

• I hear “When our days shall know their number” and “Jesus walks with them,” as I heard for October 2021. There is still war energy and a desert scene, so this could refer to deaths in a war.(Eva) 3/1/21 for February 2022

Thousands of Ukraine Soldiers Have Already Died in a War Started When They Were Boys - WSJ

• A sense of loss. We lose someone important.(Lillian A.) 3/1/21 for February 2022

Dr. Paul Farmer, global humanitarian leader, dies at 62

• Ice caps continue to slough off at an alarming rate. The world looks on with racing hearts.(Tonya W) 3/1/21 for February 2022

Earth is now losing 1.2 trillion tons of ice each year. And it’s going to get worse. - The Washington Post

• Information on artificial intelligence that is concerning.(Jeanne Mayell) 3/1/21 for February 2022

The dark side of artificial intelligence: manipulation of human behaviour | Bruegel

• A lot of innovation is occurring.(Rainbow) 3/1/21 for February 2022

Culture: In pursuit of relentless innovation - Medical Plastics News

• A car show will showcase new technology.(Siobban) 3/1/21 for February 2022

VIDEO: Chicago Auto Show will showcase new automotive technology - ABC7 Chicago

• The 13 nations of OPEC (The Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries) tries a last stand. They try to squeeze the world with high oil prices as they see it as their last chance to make a lot of money. They know they are being left behind.(Baba) 3/1/21 for February 2022

Don't Count On OPEC To Bring Oil Prices Down | OilPrice.com

• North Korea is causing problems again.(Baba) 3/1/21 for February 2022

Making Sense of North Korea’s Spate of Missile Tests | Crisis Group

• Many people are dying in North Korea.(Betty) 3/1/21 for February 2022

Living and Dying for Rice in North Korea – The Diplomat

• A European pianist is in the news.(Tonya W) 3/1/21 for February 2022

The pianist who escaped a sect and topped the charts | Showbiz | Malay Mail

• Japan is in the news, as cherry blossoms come too early and people are suspicious. This is symbolic of change coming too early, as cherry blossoms symbolize impermanence.(Arianne) 3/1/21 for February 2022

Cherry blossoms set to bloom even earlier in Japan this year - Japan Today

• China is not being honest about something that is happening.(Jim) 3/1/21 for February 2022

Uyghurs still push for accountability 25 years after Ghulja Massacre — Radio Free Asia

• Hey, hey, hey, it’s a beautiful day! Dancing in the streets! There’s a new medical breakthrough, new science.(Teri Z) 3/1/21 for February 2022

MS Breakthrough: New Genetic Clues to What Triggers Multiple Sclerosis Discovered by Scientistsi

Eva, FEBbby23, Baba and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

March is tough. Someone who reminds me of the evil old queen from Snow White is attempting to hang on by their fingertips to a large rock, but they are not successful and slide down the rock. I am being told, “You can’t hang on to what no longer exists”. (Lovendures) Predicted September 2021 for March 2022.

I now believe this is a vision about Putin trying to hang on to Ukraine using all the evil he has at his disposal.  He is certainly the evil Queen, the rock is Ukraine (or possibly his power or both) and his actions will be his own undoing.  Like the evil Queen, he will not be successful. 

In my vision, it was a stormy and lightning filled night, just like the movie.  Also interesting to note, in the movie, the Queen is chased by the dwarves and animals.  While I did not see them in my dream, I also believe people may indeed revolt against Putin. The difference is that in the movie, the evil queen doesn't hang on to the rock. Instead, a rock breaks and she falls off the cliff and a boulder falls on top of her. In my vision, the Queen desperately tries to hang on to the rock/rocky cliff by her finger nails, then falls. 

The“You can’t hang on to what no longer exists” about part is either Ukraine being no longer being part of the Soviet Union or  Putin's fondness of his perceived glory days of Russia and being its leader.

Here is a clip of the Evil Queen's death.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbUgQ6P4JTo

FEBbby23, Kateinpdx, Baba and 27 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@herukane)
Noble Member Registered

Posted by: @lovendures

The “You can’t hang on to what no longer exists”

Okay so this is a really powerful statement, like really powerful, like "me sitting back in my chair going woah" statement. There are so many things going on in the world right now that this could apply to. So a very powerful statement. 

Thanks for sharing it both then and now as an update. 

FEBbby23, Kateinpdx, Vesta and 19 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Fashion makes important statements.  Flowing denim pants. Protest art wear.   (Lovendures) Predicted September 2020 for the year 2022.

More and more people are wearing Ukrainian colors to protest the war and support Ukraine. I did last week at a bridal shower.  Quite a few law makers wore blue and yellow to the State of the Union.I expect more to follow.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/03/01/russia-ukraine-state-of-the-union-2022-00013031

Pantone Institute chose blue and yellow as the main 2022 colors.

https://www.aroged.com/2022/03/04/like-the-flag-of-ukraine-the-pantone-institute-named-the-new-main-colors-of-2022/

Ukraine colors are popping in protest all over the world from famous people to buildings.

https://www.fastcompany.com/90732077/in-a-visual-rebuke-to-putin-ukraines-colors-are-being-displayed-in-protest-all-over-the-world

The fashion industry is also donating to help those fleeing the war.

https://www.universityoffashion.com/blog/how-the-fashion-industry-is-supporting-ukraine-as-war-rages-on/

FEBbby23, Kateinpdx, Baba and 19 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  
Posted by: @herukane
Posted by: @lovendures

The “You can’t hang on to what no longer exists”

Okay so this is a really powerful statement, like really powerful, like "me sitting back in my chair going woah" statement. There are so many things going on in the world right now that this could apply to. So a very powerful statement. 

Thanks for sharing it both then and now as an update. 

This is a big deal.  You can't hold on to what no longer exists.  This is about Putin for sure and it adds to our hope that Lovendures got something that tells us Putin is going down.  It also is in principle about Trump, Make American back to what it was in the 50's when white people ruled and blacks, hispanics, women, and all non whites were kept down and pushed aside.  It is also in principle about Pol Pot, the Cambodian who starved a million people by forcing his people to go into the countryside and farm.  It's about Stalin and Hitler also forcing their desire for a world that did not exist. 

FEBbby23, Kateinpdx, Baba and 25 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tgraf66)

@jeanne-mayell All of those examples are appropriate in a way, but I think the one with Putin is the most apt here.  He has stated several times that he wants to reconstitute (hang on to) the former USSR as it was, and "it no longer exists", exactly as stated in the vision.

FEBbby23, Kateinpdx, Vesta and 21 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@tgraf66 Oh yes, yes, yes! I agree it's about Putin. It just struck me that @Lovendure's statement about holding on to something that doesn't exist, fits so many of these fascists who use violence and murder to go back to something that no longer exists.  

FEBbby23, Vesta, tybin and 21 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

@lovendures Your interpretation is perfect. I,too, felt it was poo-tin when I read it.

(The poo-tin is what the Brits are writing on their dog poo disposal boxes with a picture of his face. )  He replaced a 1000 of his palace staff with new people and I wonder how is he so sure these guys won’t try and kill him. He is definitely evil but also  paranoid and stupid. My heart hurts every day for the loving people of Ukraine. I just wish that the bombing of those beautiful cities was over already. 

FEBbby23, Kateinpdx, Lauren and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

Here are some March 2022 finds from 9/26/21. More to come!

• Liz Cheney teams up with someone unexpected. (Baba) 9/26/21 for March 2022

Liz Cheney turns to Democrats to save her hide - POLITICO

• The US government decides to contemplate legalizing marijuana on a federal level. (Baba) 9/26/21 for March 2022

Schumer Gives Update On Federal Marijuana Legalization And Banking In Meeting With Equity Advocates - Marijuana Moment

• The Supreme Court makes news. (Lovendures) 9/26/21 for March 2022

Ginni Thomas' revelation she went to Jan. 6 rally puts squishy Supreme Court rules in spotlight

• J.D. Vance is involved in a scandal and his reputation is tarnished. He is running for Senate in Ohio against Tim Ryan. (Bluebelle) 9/26/21 for March 2022

GOP Senate candidate JD Vance said he doesn't 'really care what happens to Ukraine

• Former President Jimmy Carter in the news. (Deetoo) 9/26/21 for March 2022

Former President Jimmy Carter Peed Radioactive Urine For Six Months After A Nuclear Accident | SOFREP

• Student debt will be forgiven. (Enkasongwriter) 9/26/21 for March 2022

100,000 borrowers now qualify for student loan forgiveness under PSLF waiver: Education Department | Fox Business

• An unexpected security flaw is discovered in Apple products. It is dealt with quickly. (Baba) 9/26/21 for March 2022

Apple fixes dozens of security flaws with iOS 15.4 — update your iPhone now | Tom's Guide

• There are Saint Patrick’s Day parades this year. (TriciaCT) 9/26/21 for March 2022

New York City St. Patrick's Day Parade returns, turns pandemic blues to Irish green - ABC7 New York

• Polar ice caps are melting at unprecedented levels. Coasts everywhere are seeing the effects on sea level rise. What are the climate deniers saying now? (TonyaW) 9/26/21 for March 2022

Mountain glaciers may hold less ice than previously thought – here’s what that means for 2 billion downstream water users and sea level rise

• The Congo is in the news. There is something about an outbreak of a contagious disease. It could be Ebola. (TonyaW). 9/26/21 for March 2022

Typhoid fever: DRC reports 142K cases in January - Outbreak News Today

• There are new inventions in medicines. Crisper and Epigenetics are in the news concerning longer, healthier lifespans. (TeriZ) 9/26/21 for March 2022

Scientists Develop New Gene Therapy Strategy to Delay Aging and Extend Lifespan

• The electric car market is exploding, with repercussions on the price of oil. Universities are divesting of fossil fuel holdings, not because it’s socially responsible but because it’s a losing investment. (Jeanne Mayell) 9/26/21 for March 2022
  • Electric cars are exploding onto the car market with more innovations in the works. The changing technology is soon going to make gas engines obsolete faster than anyone expected. (Jeanne Mayell) 9/26/21 for March 2022

Global market share of electric cars more than doubled in 2021 as the EV revolution gains steam - Electrek

USC to divest from fossil fuel investments | News | westerngazette.ca

New technology shows promise for electric vehicles in 2022

• People singing in the news. (TriciaCT) 9/26/21 for March 2022

Stuck Norwegian Cruise Lines passengers sing, play, wait for flight home

FEBbby23, Kateinpdx, Baba and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 6 / 68
Share: