Notifications
Clear all

1/31/22 Predictions for February & March (please donate $15 or more for the rest of 2022-2023 & 2024/5 Election

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

These were done on 1/31/22 as part of my Become Deeply Intuitive Class. To see April 2022 through Dec 2023 and the U.S. 2024 election results, please donate at $15 or more by clicking the lavender heart donation button. 

February 2022

Note: many February and March visions might be happening in either month

U.S. Politics

• There are political storms in the U.S. Tensions rise and there are domestic, extremist incidents. (Bluebelle)

• Increased pressure from Jan 6 committee to enforce subpoenas of Congressional representatives and others involved in the insurrection. (Deetoo)

• Women’s rights victory in the news. (Tonya W)

• There is interference on the Supreme Court. (Andrew Posey)

• Supreme Court in the news. It is not related to the opening by being left by Justice Breyer. I

hear fire crackling, which portends the news about the court will not be good. (Kyle)

• SCOTUS nominee named. (GradualGoddess)

• Vision of Lady Justice at the foot of the Supreme Court’s steps. Felt good. People on the steps. Peaceful, happy people gathered at Washington DC building steps. (Freya)

• Trump is getting bad news and is frustrated. (Andrew Posey)

• Trump is increasingly desperate and inciting more people through his inflammatory rhetoric.

(Deetoo)

• I see a heart. Trump losing power and becoming darker in his actions, words, and surroundings. (Seeker4)

• The veil is being lifted and more truth comes to light. (Deetoo)

• Increased political heat, fighting. (Deetoo)

• Biden is looking strong. The sun is out. (Libbie)

• Soldiers in the streets in U.S. holding back people who believe it is ok to do whatever they want. (Bev)

U.S. People/Other

• Valentine’s Day is going to have greater meaning than ever before. (Jeanne Mayell)

• Some are struggling to stay even keel in February. I see the Art (Temperance) card. (Jeanne

Mayell)

• Life seems very chaotic, yet underneath there is progress being made for democracy, against Trump and against Covid. (Bluebelle)

• The collective energy is lighter than last February. There is light which shines on all of us. (Lovendures)

• I see a Chinese lion dance during a parade, it becomes more tiger like. This is about the Chinese New Year which is the Year of the Tiger. (Lovendures)

• I see a dragon, Chinese New Year. (Mike)

• I see a single stiletto satin shoe with jewels. It’s very fancy. (Lovendures)

• Smiling pre-school age children are carrying huge Valentine cards and are so excited to share their love with others. (Lovendures)

• I see a flying bird made out of Valentine’s hearts. (Lovendures)

• Heard the song by Louis Armstrong “What a wonderful world.” Focus on the beauty of the

world. (Tonya W).

• A viral love movement begins this month. (Tonya W)

• A cat in the news, it is unique and resilient. (Tonya W)

• We’re letting go of what no longer serves us. (Deetoo)

• People are being held accountable, from politicians to citizens. (GradualGoddess)

• Bridges in the news, possibly more collapses. This could be a wake-up call on our aging infrastructure and lead to quicker advances in solutions for transportation/infrastructure. (Carol/CC21).

• Windy on bridges. (Tippianne)

• Eagles soaring high, Feeling lots of bravery in the Collective. (Share)

• I see green arrows shooting to the sky. (Share)

• I see triangle shapes flying. It might be an asteroid or comet, everyone’s looking. (Share)

• Let the healing begin. (Sonali)

• More people are finding love. Many are turning within to find love. More people are joining dating sites. There will be an increase in weddings and engagements. (Arlana)

• I see people playing catch with a ball, so life goes on and people continue to play. (Janey)

• Another school shooting. (Jeri)

• Gas prices are in the news. (Jeri)

• I see a small whale or maybe a torpedo. (Craig)

• The month of love must radiate outward. (Gina)

• We descend into darkness but there is a far-off light. (Gina)

• I see a great deal of frustration over perceived dismissal because of acceptance of lies. How do we overcome the lies and malevolence? (Tony)

• There's a great struggle for dominance. How do we convince the misinformed to look beyond what they're fed by those who lie to regain power and advantage? (Tony)

Covid

• Covid numbers finally start trending downwards. The beginnings of a new normal are arriving. (Baba)

• Covid fears are ending, are getting less. We will be feeling better. This will continue into March. The feeling that things are getting better. (Clara)

• Children are singing and laughing. There will be new covid medicine for the children. (Teri)

• Omicron is receding. People are socializing more and feeling more comfortable going out.

(Serpens)

• There is a feeling of opening and coming out of the dark heaviness, particularly about Covid. (Carol/CC21).

• Omicron disease rates are decreasing. We are moving forward and feeling lighter. (Rowsella)

• Omicron has subsided. Fewer people getting sick. More people getting vaccines. (Jude)

• There is a clearer air regarding Covid. We are on a better path toward getting out of the pandemic. Covid cases are subsiding. (Kyle)

• New vaccine gets approved. (Bev) Economy

• Currency is teetering in mind’s eye in England. Economy issues. (Tonya W)

• U.S. economy doing well. (GradualGoddess)

• The collapse of a large company rattles financial markets. (Serpens)

International

• Putin is in trouble, the beginning of him being held accountable. (GradualGoddess)

• Putin feels pressured to act but the pressure is all of his own making. Putin doesn’t look well.

(Jude).

• The Olympics feel heavy. They are difficult and the light which usually surrounds them is missing to a noticeable extent. They are happening under the heavy thumb of China. Lots of work for the athletes and teams to just be present with the China Covid policy. There is continued controversy. The world is not watching in the same manner as usual. (Lovendures)

• International tensions persist, there are renewed threats with Russia and some domestic political opposition movement toward NATO. Troops surround Ukraine and Russia is making more threats to the US. (Rowsella)

• There is some kind of proxy maritime incident (Iran/Russia) in the Arabian Sea. (Rowsella)

• Winter Olympics are beautiful, inspiring but controversial. (Rowsella)

• The color red catches my eye on the decorative band of a cigar. The band has a gold border. This is political symbol signifying a negotiation between countries, possibly involving Cuba. (Siobhan)

• I see a four-petal white flower and I see Ukraine is in the news. (Janey) Earth & Climate

• 2023 will be a year of big weather changes and people mobilizing to curb climate change. A year of big innovation. (Clara)

• Spring comes early in the northern hemisphere. I see daffodils and crocuses. (Baba)

• February thaw brings a 90-degree day. (Jeanne Mayell)

• I see yellow ducks - like rubber duckies. I’m not sure what this means. (Baba)

• Cold. Snow. Ice. It is hard to see through the clouds/fog. (Lovendures)

• Cold frost landscape, a sweeping view of a tundra and I see a herd of elk and a melting permafrost. (Andrew Posey)

• Sleet and cold winds across Russia and that part of the world. (Andrew Posey)

• There are more harsh winter storms. (Carol/CC21)

• There is a big snow fall in the Northeast. (Serpens)

• Dolphins in the news. They are joyous. (Tonya W)

• Another volcano eruption. Gaia is not finished with them yet. (MaggieCi)

• Volcano activity in various areas. Hearing Greece and Hawaii. (Tonya W).

• Earthquake in California. San Francisco area. (Tonya W)

• A tornado in the news. (Share)

• I see smoke, thinking there is a large volcano erupting. (Share)

• I see an hourglass and sense that time is running out. (Share)

• Sea creatures in the news: I see squids upward flowing. (Share)

• I see water flowing down the pavement. Big melt as the month is warm but I also see snowflakes so more snow coming. (Mike)

• Warmth, bright green grass. (Tippianne)

• There are hot shifts; it’s a bit upsy-downsy, but there’s progress. (Janey)

• There are clear skies. (Jeri)

• The winds of Africa are getting our attention. (Scarlett)

Science & Technology

• I heard “Heart to Heart”. Something big having to do with heart transplants/heart health happens. (Baba)

March 2022

U.S. Politics

• This vision is about Ukraine. I see the Capitol again from a distance. There is a phone that is off the hook, so it is not responding. I see soldiers in formation, ready to attack or defend. I see a dome building which I feel is the Pentagon. I see the president sitting at his desk and he looks like Munch’s The Scream. (Jeanne Mayell)

• Near the Capitol building, I see the drum and fife marching in colonial clothing. They have muskets too. But they also have guns, and I am now wondering if it’s a-right-to-bear-arms march. All men. (Jeanne Mayell)

• Supreme Court justice is confirmed. (Bluebelle)

• SCOTUS justice confirmed. (GradualGoddess)

• Supreme Court in the news. Possible confirmation. (Deetoo)

• New spring in the step of Gavin Newsome. (Andrew Posey)

• Governor Newsom of California is in the news again. Some people are looking for any

excuse to bring him down. But he will be re-elected. (Jude)

• January 6 insurrection runs deeper than we could have imagined. (Deetoo)

• There is a feeling that time in running out on getting info to the public about January 6 and the GOP. (Kyle)

• Solid indictments regarding 1/6 Commission. (Scarlett)

• Ivanka announces she is leaving (but I don’t know what that means). (Baba)

• More startling facts about Trump come to light. (GradualGoddess)

• A New light comes to the political side. Someone we knew to be one way shows us a new face. Better. Trump is getting pushed and doesn’t like it. He is threatening those who go against him. (Bev)

• Kamala Harris in the news. (GradualGoddess)

• A progressive policy passes. (Arlana)

• Biden’s numbers go up. (Jeri)

U.S. People/Other

• I see the Capitol building where so many people have come to protest. I see torches and some are dressed as the Statue of Liberty. I only see women and they are so determined and committed to their cause. The women seem like spirits. The color of these women and their clothing is pale grey green like the Statue of Liberty. They are determined to stand up for what is right. They are in battle and their weapon is truth. I see others who clash with them, but they will not be deterred. (Jeanne Mayell)

• I see an egg, which symbolizes new beginnings and hope for us. We feel something is ending and we are glad. (Jeanne Mayell)

• See all the helpers in this world? There are so many. (Jeanne Mayell)

• Near the Capitol building, I see the drum and fife marching in colonial clothing. They have muskets too. But they also have guns, and I am now wondering if it’s a-right-to-bear-arms march. All men. (Jeanne Mayell)

• I see ice castles celebrated and enjoyed. And as they melt, they are even more beautiful. (Jeanne Mayell)

• A glowing sphere of bright yellow light is surrounded by a yellow sky. There is a ring of yellow light which encircles the sphere and shoots outward in all directions. It reminds me of a small Saturn glowing and it’s ring shooting across the universe in all directions with exploding energy. (Lovendures)

• My forehead is glowing with a bright light. Something is coming to light. Enlightenment. (Lovendures)

• March is filled with light and inner warmth. (Lovendures)

• St. Patrick’s Day is glorious for those who are Irish. It is their day. It is green as well, color of the heart chakra and of plants! (Jeanne Mayell)

• I see the color green. Although it’s the month to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day, it means some form of healing to me. A sense a lightness. (Deetoo)

• Feels more positive. I sense yellow, brightness. (Carol/CC21)

• Major celebrity is being wheeled out of hospital in a wheelchair. (Andrew Posey)

• A public shooting in the US. (Tonya W)

• A building collapses in the USA. Infrastructure stability comes up. (Tonya W)

• Play dough is in the news. (Baba)

• I see Spring lambs, smiling. It feels like a benediction upon the land, perhaps from the Pope. (Serpens)

• It feels like a new beginning. I see a field of daffodils. (Arlana)

• I see flowers and feel Spring coming in! Cultural traditions turn the sands of time, which is

good. (Janey)

• I see red daisies in the news, reminding me of red poppies and WWI. They might be a symbol for a memorial or a protest. (Carol/CC21).

• The illness of a very prominent politician is in the news. (Serpens)

• A cruise ship with dignitaries aboard is in the news. (Siobhan)

• I smell sweetness in the air, like smores. (Share)

• I see 333 angels’ numbers, which means people are working together to take important actions. (Share)

• I see the Golden Eye. (Share)

• I feel relaxation, light coming, we see solutions or at least progress toward solving problems

we have been faced with. (Rowsella)

• IRS and other government agencies need more workers. (Rowsella)

• More people are not trusting the government. Many are tired of the inequality of society. (Sonali)

• Americans fed up with “freedumb” noisemakers acting badly. (MaggieCi)

• Singing, great songs. (Tippianne)

• There is a spiral coming out of the top of the world, making it look like a spinning top. (Janey)

• I see Mother Goose. (Freya)

• I see reunions. (Gina)

• I feel a lack of clarity and uncertainty. (Gina)

Covid

• In the news: Basketball and Covid. (Andrew Posey)

• An Omicron vaccine is made. (Tonya W)

• After some prolonged increases with an Omicron variant, we are finally seeing some light at the end of the tunnel. Death rates are a lagging factor but finally significantly decrease. The emergency rooms are still very busy/overloaded as people who deferred care are sicker. Staff shortages persist. (Rowsella)

• A weight is being lifted from our shoulders as a country and world regarding Covid. (Kyle)

• There seems to be less anxiety about Covid. (Jeri)

Economy

• Inflation is easing up on some things; I just feel people are stressing less about the costs. (Rowsella)

• There is economic news related to the country’s finances this month. (Kyle)

International

• I see a capital building in a capital city. I see soldiers marching in close formation and leaning forward. The weather is grey. They look grey and grim, suffering from the weather. I sense others who clash with them, but they will not be deterred. It is a grim scene. At first I thought it was a protest in the U.S., but I think it’s the Russian invasion and the soldiers are not into it and the conditions are harsh. (Jeanne Mayell) Predicted 2.1.22

• I see Zulu tribes standing with painted faces and spears, they need answers. What have you done to our earth? They did nothing to contribute to the catastrophe that is descending upon the earth, but they know it comes from industrialization and they want us to help them, or they know they will die. Their ancestors never dealt with such an enemy. (Jeanne Mayell)

• There are daily demonstrations in Moscow. (Baba)

• There is big news in German car racing. (Baba)

• March/April: I see Putin in a box. He wants to save face. (Deetoo)

• There is a bubble formed around Ukraine. Someone or something bounces off the bubble and away from the protected country. (Lovendures)

• European Union unites and Russia backs off. (MaggieCi)

• There is an altercation with Ukraine again, an assassination attempt. (Rowsella)

• Catherine Middleton is having beaming, good news, a baby on the way. (Andrew Posey)

• In March Boris Johnson will no longer be there. (Clara)

• Bolsonaro gets the same treatment [as Boris Johnson]. They will be falling out of grace together. (Clara)

• White-out in the desert, Middle East, man-made, can't see. It might be an explosion. It’s deadly quiet. (Teri)

• India comes into focus, and it reminds me of a Western city, like near Grenoble. (Janey)

• Brazil in the news. (Kyle)

Earth & Climate

• A new animal is discovered in the South Pacific. (Baba)

• I smell very sweet flowers like hyacinths or lilacs and see a meadow full of purple flowers. It

looks like paradise. I do not know the significance of this, but it was striking. (Baba)

• I see small white, bell-shaped flowers budding. Does that mean an early spring in some parts of the country? (Deetoo)

• I see roads through the desert. There is no rain, and the earth is becoming parched early in the season. This is in the American Southwest. (Bluebelle)

• A single or group of deer are in the news. (Lovendures)

• A very young fuzzy bird is taking flight. (Lovendures)

• A baby fox in the news. (Lovendures)

• New prairie dogs in the Midwest. (Andrew Posey)

• Monsoons in Thailand and southeast Asia. I see destruction. (Tonya W)

• There is a climate-related event in southeast Asia (Thailand?). (GradualGoddess)

• I heard the term “farmer’s almanac.” Growing your own is becoming more important and becoming in tune with tides and planets are more appealing. (Tonya W)

• Winds in Midwest. I see trucks tipping. (Tonya W)

• Heavy rains in South Carolina. (Tonya W)

• Snowmobiles. A snowstorm somewhere. Mountains are around. (Seeker4)

• There’s an earthquake, earth fractures, huge waves on the southern Pacific coast. Mexico and South America sustain damage. Not a huge loss of life but a wake up. (Teri)

• In the news: a concern for the wellbeing of marine mammals and manatees. (Siobhan)

• Looking down at the planet I see little puffs of smoke here and there. (Tippianne)

• I see a lion that quickly fades away. March comes in like a lion but fades quickly. (Mike)

• I see the elephant, crab, and kangaroos all in the news. (Maria S.)

Science & Technology

• There is a new train with new connections. (Bluebelle)

• The sun is shining, new medicine dealing with light for Alzheimer’s and other brain therapy. (Teri)

•  Spring buds make everyone happy. (Jeanne Mayell)

Rohenna, tbs, PracticalNihilist and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: