Notifications
Clear all

June 16, 2021 Read the Future Visions for Whole years: 2021- 2030

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Part 1: Messages and visions for Whole Years 2021-2030 & Beyond

Positive Messages and Visions

• The world is on fire. It is a good fire, and it is a time a of great reckoning and of truth flaring up. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • I see our small group holding hands in a basket underneath a giant balloon that is filled with our shared light. We are unified in a circle, lifting off. (Bluebelle)
  • We are more connected to a higher power. (Lovendures)
  • I see the Knight of Disks. He is resting, having fought and won a hard battle—not the war, but the battle (i.e., the battle of good and evil). The world is spinning too fast and it is making everyone sick. But good is more surefooted, good is getting up and bad is flagging. (Andrew Posey)
  • I feel rumblings in the earth. I hear, “it’s gonna blow!” Not sure if it’s geological, or it represents the emotional and spiritual state of our world. It feels necessary, if that makes any sense, to make room for something better. I then hear “it’s all good.” (Deetoo) [Jeanne’s note: This could have been a premonition of the Surfside, Florida high-rise collapse, as well as a premonition of more to come.]
  • Gaia stands atop the world, her arms outstretched. She shakes the Earth to awaken us. Some will die. Some will be born again. Changes on Earth are coming, plates shift, flooding and droughts. People band together and the collective unites. (Teri Z)
  • I see pink, which means love to me. Extraterrestrials are sending energy, uplifting Earth, even though they are not yet revealed. (GradualGoddess)
  • Solar flares become very active, which result in beautiful northern and southern lights. (Baba)
  • I see holy beings with pointed ears praying for us. Also, fish who are holy beings too. Their message is: It will be okay. We are watching you. We are helping you. Meditate and pray. Western U.S. is in my vision. Send healing to that part of the country due to climate. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • I see a Native American on horseback trying to protect the land. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Be like the crow and observe from above, and like the wolf and observe from the ground. (Baba)
  • We are on the right track as far as raising the vibrations of the world. (Baba)
  • Don’t lose hope that those who did bad things will not be held to account. It will happen when you (and they) least expect it. (Baba)
  • Things are not and have not been easy around the globe, but there is progress and movement. (Lovendures)
  • A message directed to our group who did this RTFN:

“Hold the circle. Hold the light. Continue to be lightworkers. You are each lights in your own communities. Continue to gather together in fellowship. Remember to recharge and renew.’’ (Lovendures)

Politics

• More problems for Matt Gaetz, of his own making. (Deetoo)
  • I see there is a very physically sick politician. (Lizzie)

Positive Messages and Visions

• Hang on. We are rising and light is increasing but negative forces are trying hard too. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • There’s a battle going on—a spiritual one. It feels like one of the final battles of a dying age. (Deetoo)
  • There is more recognition of light and good. (Lovendures)
  • I see a building which reminds me of both the Sydney Opera House and the Hollywood Bowl. It is glowing with light and positive energy. (Lovendures)
  • I see blue-green: a more positive energy is taking root worldwide. In the U.S., the narrative of a closely divided populace is belied by demonstrations of the will of the people. I hear Howard Beale from the movie Network saying, “I’m as mad as hell, and I’m not going to take this anymore!” Also the civil rights song “Ain’t Gonna Let Nobody Turn Me Around.” (GradualGoddess)
  • There is a new start to our situation, a new start to the world, but we also see the bones of the dead, the grey and the black and the rotting of flesh and the judgment of the Earth against man who has done it harm. (Andrew Posey)
  • Dark clouds are blowing away. The frogs are croaking. The lily pads bloom. Neighbor taking care of neighbor. Biden leads the green economy. The people embrace green economics. Big money coming in. Elon Musk does something for the climate. Mitch McConnell is stooped over in a corner. Gorillas are beating their chests, “Hear me roar.” (Teri Z)

Politics

• Putin is weaker. His power is fractured. (Bluebelle)
  • Putin is losing power. (Deetoo)
  • At the end of Fall 2022 we will be able to breathe better. I believe this has to do with the midterm elections. (Lovendures)
  • Matt Gaetz steps down or is ousted in 2022. (Deetoo)
  • Further legal problems for Trump and his family. (Deetoo). [Jeanne’s note: This is already a hit since June 16 when we did this meditation. The Trump organization has been indicted.]
  • There is a huge turnout in elections. (GradualGoddess)
  • Trump seems insane. I saw him in a straitjacket. His face was contorted. I am not sure if it is because he will be arrested and put in jail, but, if so, it will only be for a short while. (Lizzie)

Climate & Earth

• 2022/2023: Talks of accelerated cleanup of Chesapeake Bay. (Deetoo)

Pandemic/Covid

• The situation with Covid improves but is only much better next year (2022) when the poorer countries are vaccinated. (Baba)

Science & Technology

• I see more electric cars. (Deetoo)

Positive Messsages and Visions

• It is going to be okay, so keep the faith. You came here to be messengers, so smile as you give messages to the world. Yes, there are fighting battles going on, but the conflicts provide the energy that keeps us moving forward. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Hope is in the air (like our balloon—see Positive Visions 2021), lifting us higher and daring us to imagine a better world. We are more united as a country. There are signs of hope all over the world. (Bluebelle)
  • We are working together and are more cohesive. We know more. We form waves, are more powerful together. (Lovendures)
  • There is a rebirth of sorts. Things are fresher and clearer. (Lovendures)
  • There is more light than dark, and there is more light rising. There is a new start to the world right now. We can’t see it since we are just at the start. There is dust everywhere and we are clearing out the decay, but the work is done and the foundation set. Bad will backfire on itself. Good will make use of bad actions to make something good. We are past the peril point but not the point of a final reckoning for those actions. (Andrew Posey)
  • We will begin to see progress soon. There will be obvious things to keep us posted; we begin to see what the mission is with the rising sun, and the new day and what we see revealed in the clear light. It will be revealed with the knowledge we have, after all the dust has settled. (Andrew Posey)
  • The sun is shining. The lightworkers are out in force. We are dropping our old ways of business and life. The air is electric. I see a powerful brown-skinned woman in purple robes. She holds the balance of good and evil. This might be Lady Justice on the Supreme Court. She bulldozes through the old ways like a speeding train. There are many small homesteads. (Teri Z)

Politics

• I hear “whew!” Biden agenda can proceed forward. (Deetoo)
  • Canada and the U.S. forge a strong economic partnership. (Bluebelle)
  • There are open borders between the U.S. and Canada. (Bluebelle)

U.S. – People/Other

• More unity in some parts of our country. (Deetoo)

Climate & Earth

• More people moving inland from the coasts because of climate change. (Deetoo)
  • There is severe drought in South Africa. (Bluebelle)

Pandemic/Covid

• The terrible strains of the Covid pandemic are lifting. (Bluebelle)
  • Covid still around, but diminishing. (Deetoo)

Science & Technology

• Air travel is redefined with a new type of aircraft being introduced. (Baba)
  • There is a great step forward with regard to hydrogen energy. (Baba)
  • I see a surge in renewable energy. (Deetoo)

2028-2040: Climate visions

• By 2028, the sun and heat will be foremost on everyone’s mind. Authorities will begin preparation for technological interference with the sun’s rays. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • In the early 2030’s they have built what appear to be super-sized space rockets that spew aerosols into the atmosphere to mitigate the sun’s rays. They monitor the atmosphere and impact on weather systems and gradually adjust the aerosols. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • By the mid 2040’s the sunniest days are hazy, with streaks of clouds reducing the impact of the sun. The heat is still deadly in many parts of the world. It will take many centuries for the carbon blanket to dissipate. An international council controls this technology. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • By 2050, an international council has banned fossil fuel use and drilling worldwide. Satellites monitor for rogue drilling and air sensitizers monitor for rogue burning. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Canada tightens its borders to immigration. The path to citizenship is more restrictive, including financial and/or skill requirements. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • In tropical regions and all regions near the equator, the infrastructure is redeveloped for underground living, mainly used by military, government, and research personnel. (Jeanne Mayell)

Rohenna, FEBbby23, Maggieci and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@practicalnihilist)
Honorable Member Registered

Wow that's surreal about sending rockets to block the sun.  Thanks for sharing and it sure will be interesting to see how the next 25 years go.

Vesta, Unk p, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: