Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Post Hits Here Part III (hit is in blue font)

mhb
(@mb)
Prominent Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell yes that's it!  🥳

These early predictions have really stuck with me. It's amazing I remember them almost 5 years later.

PamP, Lauren, Lovendures and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@mb The earliest ONLINE Read the Future event I can easily find is July 26, 2017 in the forum: https://www.jeannemayell.com/community/new-set-of-timeline-predictions/visions-from-july-26-read-the-future-class/#post-1856. To see all of the events I posted from then on, click on the overall category of TIMELINE PREDICTIONS, and scroll through three pages of events.  There are previous predictions that I was posting only on the website Prediction Page. 

The vision I posted about Trump's documents hidden in a closet was July 2017. 

• A man tries to retrieve something that was hidden. He has longish black or dark brown hair, he’s young and handsome. He’s hidden these things in the closet shelf. This is about Trump and his family and team who have been hiding evidence in a boarded or locked closet. (Jeanne) Note: in an earlier reading posted in May, I’d seen a closet boarded off where Trump has hidden documents. (Jeanne Mayell)

There were many visions during that session that foreshadow Trump's eventual demise although we dated them as happening earlier. It was our first Read the Future since Trump took office and we were seeing events that took much longer to unfold than we had hoped at the time.

Notable: I had seen impending lightening event which echoed even earlier visions I'd posted about a crash in late 2019 and 2020 that would cause a rebirth:

• I saw lightening at first, then it releases an orphic egg with wings. This represents a rebirth, a whole new universe that is released from destruction. (Jeanne Mayell)

An ominous vision I had in July 2017 about Ivanka:

• Ivanka and some dark cloaked women sitting in a row against a wall. The women feel like the three fates of Greek mythology that controlled people’s life lines, including their deaths. This is an ominous image for Ivanka who may be the Marie Antoinette of this age.(Jeanne Mayell)

There were previous Read the Future events but I'm not sure if any were online, perhaps one. The Forum itself did not appear until April 2017 so earlier posted predictions were on the Prediction Page of the website which I will have to research. Before the Forum appeared in April2017, I had archived 6,000 comments to the Prediction Page which was the predecessor to the forum, but I eventually we lost them in various crashes. They might be stored in an external hard drive, however. 

Also I posted visions for July 26, 2017 that foreshadowed longer term events: 

• Donald Trump stressed, his voice sounds repressed. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • An old haggardly lion is roaring and crying. It is Trump at the end of his game. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • October: Firemen hats. This is the second image I’ve gotten this year of a fireman’s hat. Fighting fires has reached a crisis in this country. Fire also represents stress. Our stressed out world is figuratively and literally burning. It’s become like Ray Bradbury’s dystopian world in Farenheit 451. In the novel, books are banned and burned, people are disconnected from themselves, and watch reality TV all day, and the government fights perpetual wars. The hero is a fireman. (Jeanne Mayell)

PamP, Lauren, Lovendures and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 mhb
(@mb)
Prominent Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell Gosh, I'd forgotten how we used to post comments before the forum. I started following your predictions in the lead up to the 2016 election because I remember that inauguration day prediction vividly.  It's hard to believe we're still dealing with this guy and all the damage he's done.

Jeanne Mayell, PamP, Kateinpdx and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)
Illustrious Member Registered

Latest for 2022 Whole Year

Trump gone. Truth is out, but GOP still trying to do dirty deeds behind closed doors. (Carol W) 9/30/20 for 2022

More Miami voters report illegitimate party affiliation changes

January: A secret society is revealed. (Karen P) 9/30/20 for 2022

DC reveals a new Secret Society of Super Villains in Deathstroke Inc. #5 | GamesRadar+

Something happens with Thailand's elephants. (Susan) 6/16/19 for 2022

Two more elephants die after eating plastic waste in Sri Lankan dump | Sri Lanka | The Guardian

Diabetes and insulin. The way medicine is given has changed. (Bernie)11/11/19 for 2022

Nanotherapy offers new hope for the treatment of Type 1 diabetes -- ScienceDaily

It is overcast, torrential rains, the outlook is watery. Melbourne and Sydney, Australia have  mass flooding. Animals are running for the hills; they are sad they have no home. Many are wandering in the desert. (Laser Rae) 9/30/20 for 2022

Brutal monsoon storms hits Australia's east days after ex-tropical cyclone Seth lashed region | Daily Mail Online

Baba, PamP, deetoo and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

Incredible predictions from RTF July 26th 2017 for 2021

All news articles are dated in 2021!

Prices skyrocketing. Families are learning to save money, working together, making due with what they have. (Michele) July 26, 2017

Inflation Hit a 40-Year High in December. Here’s What Costs More, and How to Plan for It | NextAdvisor with TIME

Discovery about migraines. (Michele) July 26, 2017

Migraines caused by alterations in metabolite levels -- ScienceDaily

Scientists who discovered migraine mechanism win £1.1m Brain prize | Neuroscience | The Guardian

Black hole. (Sue S.) July 26, 2017

The 10 wildest things we learned about black holes in 2021 | Live Science

Medicine unavailable causing panic. (Bluebelle) July 26, 2017

Supply Chain Crunch is Creating Drug Shortages

Middle of America red, on fire. (Toni) July 26, 2017

As wildfires continue to ravage America, floods are wreaking havoc elsewhere | The Economist

Hair is out of fashion. I see a lot of bald heads and clean air. (Andrew)July 26, 2017

"Power Bald" Male Celebrities - How Shaved Heads Became Trendy in 2022

Fukushima nuclear water in the ocean. (Ann) July 26, 2017

Fukushima nuclear water to be released via undersea tunnel | AP News

Scientists beginning to see that trees are suffering in their roots. This means that trees are dying. (Jeanne) July 26, 2017

Trees are dying of thirst in the Western drought – here’s what’s going on inside their veins

Oligarchs still in charge. (Jeanne)July 26, 2017

Russian Oligarchs Are Bludgeoning Western Media With Their Wealth | The New Republic

New year, new leader. All seems calm on surface, but roiling underneath. (Meghan) July 26, 2017

Trump's Republicans assault democracy while Biden gets down to work - CNNPolitics

Baba, deetoo, Seeker4 and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tybin)
Famed Member Registered

An old haggardly lion is crying: I think this week marks a turning point for the GOP. Pence spoke out, Chris Christie, Brian Killmead on his radio show today said Trump is lying about winning in Arizona, and now Mitch just said January 6th was an insurrection. The RNC was wrong to censure Adam and Liz. … Between DJT attempting to rile his crowd to attack prosecutors, claim he will pardon January 6th people, The documents at Maralago, and the focus on the submission of fake electoral certificates to the National Records Archives… It’s enough for them to see the writing on the wall. The MAGA base is only 25%. That’s not enough to win elections 

Posted by: @jeanne-mayell

@mb The earliest ONLINE Read the Future event I can easily find is July 26, 2017 in the forum: https://www.jeannemayell.com/community/new-set-of-timeline-predictions/visions-from-july-26-read-the-future-class/#post-1856. To see all of the events I posted from then on, click on the overall category of TIMELINE PREDICTIONS, and scroll through three pages of events.  There are previous predictions that I was posting only on the website Prediction Page. 

The vision I posted about Trump's documents hidden in a closet was July 2017. 

• A man tries to retrieve something that was hidden. He has longish black or dark brown hair, he’s young and handsome. He’s hidden these things in the closet shelf. This is about Trump and his family and team who have been hiding evidence in a boarded or locked closet. (Jeanne) Note: in an earlier reading posted in May, I’d seen a closet boarded off where Trump has hidden documents. (Jeanne Mayell)

There were many visions during that session that foreshadow Trump's eventual demise although we dated them as happening earlier. It was our first Read the Future since Trump took office and we were seeing events that took much longer to unfold than we had hoped at the time.

Notable: I had seen impending lightening event which echoed even earlier visions I'd posted about a crash in late 2019 and 2020 that would cause a rebirth:

• I saw lightening at first, then it releases an orphic egg with wings. This represents a rebirth, a whole new universe that is released from destruction. (Jeanne Mayell)

An ominous vision I had in July 2017 about Ivanka:

• Ivanka and some dark cloaked women sitting in a row against a wall. The women feel like the three fates of Greek mythology that controlled people’s life lines, including their deaths. This is an ominous image for Ivanka who may be the Marie Antoinette of this age.(Jeanne Mayell)

There were previous Read the Future events but I'm not sure if any were online, perhaps one. The Forum itself did not appear until April 2017 so earlier posted predictions were on the Prediction Page of the website which I will have to research. Before the Forum appeared in April2017, I had archived 6,000 comments to the Prediction Page which was the predecessor to the forum, but I eventually we lost them in various crashes. They might be stored in an external hard drive, however. 

Also I posted visions for July 26, 2017 that foreshadowed longer term events: 

• Donald Trump stressed, his voice sounds repressed. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • An old haggardly lion is roaring and crying. It is Trump at the end of his game. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • October: Firemen hats. This is the second image I’ve gotten this year of a fireman’s hat. Fighting fires has reached a crisis in this country. Fire also represents stress. Our stressed out world is figuratively and literally burning. It’s become like Ray Bradbury’s dystopian world in Farenheit 451. In the novel, books are banned and burned, people are disconnected from themselves, and watch reality TV all day, and the government fights perpetual wars. The hero is a fireman. (Jeanne Mayell)

deetoo, BlueBelle, Seeker4 and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

OCTOBER 2,2017 for whole year 2021. Oldies but goodies!

• Children holding hands. (Donna) October 2, 2017 for whole year 2021

Memorial flag with children holding hands for neglect death cases

• Progressive groups joining other groups to make a bigger difference. (Doris) October 2, 2017 for whole year 2021

BLM, GLAAD Join 40 Progressive Groups Calling for Fox News Ad Boycott (Exclusive)

• U.S.A. national newscaster personality in scandal. (Lisa P.) October 2, 2017 for whole year 2021

Chris Cuomo Faced Sexual Misconduct Accusation Before CNN Fired Him - The New York Times

• The rich are richer. (Andrew) October 2, 2017 for whole year 2021

How Much Money America’s Billionaires Have Made During The Covid-19 Pandemic

• Left and right are still split. (Linda) October 2, 2017 for whole year 2021

Essential Politics: U.S. left-right split is deeper than Europe's — and growing - Los Angeles Times

• U.S. not so important on the world stage right now. (Bob) October 2, 2017 for whole year 2021
  • U.S. trying to get credibility back on the world stage. (Kirsten) October 2, 2017 for whole year 2021

Biden Says 'America Is Back,' But US Allies Aren't So Sure

• Many candles as a vigil. (Julie) October 2, 2017 for whole year 2021

Nationwide candlelight vigils planned to observe Jan. 6 Capitol attacks

• More people feeling that the purpose of life connected to fulfilling their purpose rather than conspicuous consumption. (Ming) October 2, 2017 for whole year 2021

I spoke to 'minimalists' to find out why they are giving up their personal possessions - ABC News

Can Minimalism Really Make You Happier? | Psychology Today

Baba, PamP, Lauren and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

A surprises hit today!

A new drug that mitigates the effects of Covid and is inhaled through the nasal passages is created. Baba (Random 8/21/21)

Nasal Spray Coronavirus Vaccine Booster Keeps COVID-19 at Bay

A situation with Melania comes to a head. Baba (Random 8/28/21)

Melania Trump being investigated for skirting charity laws in Florida: report - Raw Story - Celebrating 18 Years of Independent Journalism

PamP, FEBbby23, JourneyWithMe2 and 19 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@lenor Thank you for finding these. I thought @lizzie had also predicted the nasal vaccine back in 2020.  I haven't found it, and I don't remember what month she predicted it for, but I remember her talking about it our Circle of Light sessions.

PamP, FEBbby23, JourneyWithMe2 and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

JourneyWithMe2 found this October 3,2021 under Hits

@baba  So here is the nasal spray vaccine being tested now :  https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2784523

Jeanne Mayell, PamP, FEBbby23 and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

@jeanne-mayell  This is what I was able to find. 

@lizzie had predicted a pill would come out. Here's the 2.21.21 Prediction from Read the Future Night: • There will be talks about a booster for the vaccine in the form of pills. (Lizzie) Predicted 2.21.21 for June 2021.

And her prediction was correct!

Vesta, PamP, FEBbby23 and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@lenor Thanks for correcting me and finding these predictions. You are amazing. 

Vesta, PamP, ghandigirl and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)

Jeanne Mayell, PamP, Lauren and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

@journeywithme2 Here is what I found, you were correct.

Birds are falling from the sky. (Bernie) 9/30/20 for August 2021

Jeanne Mayell, PamP, FEBbby23 and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

A few hits which were found in Random Predictions II

Baba 8/28/21

• T says too much and it causes him legal problems. Baba 8/28/21 Random

Trump’s incendiary Texas speech may have deepened his legal troubles, experts say | Donald Trump | The Guardian

• Unexpected news about Mike Pence comes out. Baba 8/28/21 Random

Mike Pence rebukes Trump for saying he could've overturned 2020 election results : NPR

• I'm seeing a freezing storm either December or early 2022. We still aren't ready for the changes that climate change has brought. Grid outages again and some food shortages. Distribution has not returned to normal yet. We need to adapt. My sense is Mother Earth is still upset with us. She will shake us until we awaken and realize we are one. TeriZ 9/13/21 Random

Winter storms could bring extreme weather to the East and West coasts this week - ABC News

• There is a blight/sickness in Florida’s orange crop. Baba 10/4/21 Random

Citrus greening, killing groves in Central and South Florida, found in North Florida - Florida Phoenix

Jeanne Mayell, PamP, Baba and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

Hits from December 21, 2017 for whole year 2021

• Pitchforks outside wealthy mansions. (Natalie) December 21, 2017 for 2021

The Hamptons Pandemic: Exclusive Parties and Protesters With Pitchforks

• A shuttlecock. (Gracesinger) December 21, 2017 for 2021

Have you heard of AirBadminton? | Coconuts

• I see a new planet or star. (Bin) December 21, 2017 for 2021

Discovery Alert: A Giant Planet and Three Eclipses – Exoplanet Exploration: Planets Beyond our Solar System

• U.S. landscape has changed, water is everywhere overtaking land. I see a lot of water, bigger rivers, NASA showing the new US map. and helping us understand how to proceed. (Diana) December 21, 2017 for 2021

Extreme sea levels to become much more common worldwide as Earth warms: Critical coastal events, happening once a century in recent times, to occur every year on average -- ScienceDaily

• Closed door meetings, concerns about money, finance. New rules being created. (Kathleen) December 21, 2017 for 2021

Dems take GOP’s short-term debt fix offer, kicking deadline to December- POLITICO

• Major bird migration changes. (Elvera) December 21, 2017 for 2021

U-M study finds global warming is changing how birds migrate

• Africa very bad heat. (Jeanne) December 21, 2017 for 2021

In Africa, temperatures rise, but adaptation lags on West’s funding failure

• Famine increasing. Food shortages. (Toi Lynn) December 21, 2017 for 2021

Every minute, 11 people die of hunger: Oxfam | Hunger News | Al Jazeera

Baba, Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tybin)
Famed Member Registered

Jeanne I think kept seeing metal filing cabinets. Here they are. The attorney General of NY wants them:

https://www.insider.com/letitia-james-trump-tower-files-court-battle-2022-2

Jeanne Mayell, PamP, FEBbby23 and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

@tybin You are right the prediction was from RTF on July 26, 2017 by Jeanne.(under the heading September 2017)

• A man tries to retrieve something that was hidden. He has longish black or dark brown hair, he’s young and handsome. He’s hidden these things in the closet shelf. This is about Trump and his family and team who have been hiding evidence in a boarded or locked closet. (Jeanne) Note: in an earlier reading posted in May, I’d seen a closet boarded off where Trump has hidden documents.

Baba, Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

More Hits from December 21, 2017 for whole year 2021

• Woman speaking out and having power. (Molly) December 21, 2017 for 2021

Thousands march in France protesting violence against women | Women's Rights News | Al Jazeera

Women's March holds hundreds of rallies nationwide in support of abortion rights

• Majestic eagle with broken wing, being healed by compassionate people. (Toi Lynn) December 21, 2017 for 2021

Big raptor injured in battle with another eagle, brought to Vernon-based Wise Wildlife Control Services - Vernon News - Castanet.net

• More focus on children. (Donna) December 21, 2017 for 2021

Campaign For Children | Making Children and Families the Priority

• Uprising of caring for those in need. (Toi Lynn) December 21, 2017 for 2021( Not sure if I interpreted this correctly)

71 arrested outside Capitol during demonstration for low-wage workers | TheHill

• Talks about Space travel in the future. (Kim) December 21, 2017 for 2021

Virgin Galactic launches ticket sales for future space flights for $450,000 - pennlive.com

FEBbby23, Kateinpdx, BlueBelle and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@lenor Thanks for doing this, Lenor. This is so amazing and wonderful. It is meaningful and instructive for us to see how precise we can be four years ahead, to the month. Wow.

BlueBelle, Lizzie, Luminous and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 4 / 68
Share: