Notifications
Clear all

RANDOM PREDICTIONS 3 (Put Actual Predictions in blue font)

(@seeker4)
Illustrious Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell I want to state emphatically that my vision of Trump being tied to a telephone poll was never about anything other than Trump eventually being UNABLE TO COMMUNICATE and that it would be at a time when everyone had left him.  There is no violence in my vision.  I'm concerned now that if a vision reminds someone of something else other than what it's intended, we may be on squishy ground.

lenor, Lauren, Kateinpdx and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lowtide)

@seeker4 

I apologize for upsetting you. I don't know why it brought to mind what it did, but I should have kept it to myself.

Genie, lenor, Lauren and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@lowtide, I don't feel you need to apologize. We try to be sensitive here and your memory of that horrible terrible shameful hate crime in U.S. history was something I wouldn't want to evoke.  After your post, I read up on the event you were reminded about and got absorbed in the pain of it. I instinctively deleted the post since it was my post.  I would not have deleted it if it had been someone else's.  But I see now that it hurt @seeker4  whose vision was innocent of that story and a metaphor.  In fact she said so right after she described the vision.

Being tied to a telephone pole reminds that Trump's esteem is dependent upon massive fame and admiration, which in turn is dependent on mass communication.

On a brighter note: May at least part of Seeker's vision come true and remain true: that the orange one becomes separated permanently from all means of public communication so the collective can have peace.  

Here is the vision: 

Seeker's 2/19/22 vision: First, I had a vision of Trump about a year or so ago where he was dressed in a white golf shirt, Maga hat and khaki pants.  He was out in the country next to a deserted country road and a barbed wire fence. His hands were tied behind him--to the base of a telephone pole.  He was sitting on the ground.  He was bent over and totally dejected. The strongest sense I got then was that he was silenced and alone.   Then, last Monday, I got a second vision, less detail in the image, but with a very strong sense that he was done, totally defeated. He looked "haggard" for sure.  His face was brownish orange, puffy, and wrinkled.  Again, he was very bent over.  

https://jeannemayell.com/community/postid/53252/

Freya, Genie, CC21 and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Community: I do not know why the forum now has these blogger bubbles at the top of each page, showing who is posting the most in a particular topic and followed by a list in tiny font of everyone's posts. We updated the Forum app, and, presto,  it appeared.  It might be fun if more people used avatars now.  Those bubbles were be so colorful!  But I am trying to turn off these new feature. So if you like it, let me know!

Genie, lenor and tybin reacted
ReplyQuote
(@seeker4)

Posted by: @lowtide

@seeker4 I apologize for upsetting you. I don't know why it brought to mind what it did, but I should have kept it to myself.

@lowtide. Thank you.  I appreciate you saying that, but, please know, that I never thought it was intentional--not for a second.  

@jeanne-mayell. On a brighter note: May at least part of Seeker's vision come true and remain true: that the orange one becomes separated permanently from all means of public communication so the collective can have peace. This has been a frequent prayer of mine since my first vision.  Silence, please, silence.  Thank you for emphasizing that.  I am heartened that the recent visions of Trump seem to have picked up.  

Genie, Jeanne Mayell, CC21 and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

I don't often throw tarot cards but felt compelled to due so  the pasts several days so I finally dusted them off today and threw on the 2025 inauguration.  

I asked 3 questions and threw one card for each question. I used the Thoth deck.

How will Kamala Harris feel on the Inauguration Day?

I got the Empress Card. ( This card felt powerful and I could feel Harris as the Empress) 

Prediction- Harris wins

How will Biden feel on the Inauguration Day?

I got the 3 of Hearts, Adundence.  (This card felt very light and happy.)

Prediction- Biden Wins

How does Trump feel on the Inauguration Day?

I got the Fool.  (This card felt busy and he felt confused by everything happening in the card.  I noticed the animal biting his leg. ) 

Prediction- Trump does not win. He is on a new journey.  He might actually feel like The Fool.

This validates what I have been sensing and seeing for over a year now.

I am not overly worried about the election.  When that fear creeps into my head, I will do my best to lower it.  No matter what happens in January, I want to live in love, hope and joy this year as much as possible.  Love trumps fear and hate. Always.

ghandigirl, Lawrence, Lizzie and 18 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 pafc
(@pat-czap)
Honorable Member Registered

Posted by: @lovendures

I am not overly worried about the election.  When that fear creeps into my head, I will do my best to lower it.  No matter what happens in January, I want to live in love, hope and joy this year as much as possible.  Love "Trumps" fear and hate. Always.

Love, hope and joy...love this.  I am going to employ this little mantra for the year!

ghandigirl, lenor, Genie and 10 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@seeker4)

I don't often throw tarot cards but felt compelled to due so  the pasts several days so I finally dusted them off today and threw on the 2025 inauguration.  

I asked 3 questions and threw one card for each question. I used the Thoth deck.

How will Kamala Harris feel on the Inauguration Day?

I got the Empress Card. ( This card felt powerful and I could feel Harris as the Empress) 

Prediction- Harris wins

How will Biden feel on the Inauguration Day?

I got the 3 of Hearts, Adundence.  (This card felt very light and happy.)

Prediction- Biden Wins

How does Trump feel on the Inauguration Day?

I got the Fool.  (This card felt busy and he felt confused by everything happening in the card.  I noticed the animal biting his leg. ) 

Prediction- Trump does not win. He is on a new journey.  He might actually feel like The Fool.

This validates what I have been sensing and seeing for over a year now.

I am not overly worried about the election.  When that fear creeps into my head, I will do my best to lower it.  No matter what happens in January, I want to live in love, hope and joy this year as much as possible.  Love trumps fear and hate. Always.

I love what @Lovendures did so tried it myself.  My reading is totally in sync, but felt heavier and less joyous. It felt like they may be more realistic this year than four years ago about what lies ahead which may be why I pulled Disks for both of them.  I used both Crowley and Arrien to deepen my own intuitive feelings. 

For Kamala Harris on Inauguration Day:   Prudence (8 of D): Her intelligence applied to the campaign produced a victory.  The coins on the “harvest tree” have burst into flowers!  In other words, their investment in the campaign paid off.  They won also because they applied both wisdom and prudence.  However, as I read the card, I felt like she’s tired and not nearly as enthusiastic as she was four years ago.  I’m not sure she likes being VP,  but she will do the job and do it well.

For Biden on Inauguration Day:    Works (3 of D): He’s employed for another 4 years.  His persistence, tenacity, and clarity of purpose paid off.  It felt heavy though.  I felt like he, too, is tired, but will, nevertheless, get to work. 

For Trump on Inauguration Day:    Strife (5 of W): He’s quarreling, lashing out, and fighting with everyone around him.  This loss fuels his cruelty.  He’s totally frustrated and doesn’t know what to do with the energy he has.  He’s also extremely anxious and SCARED because he has no pathway for pardons now.  I can’t say he feels like a loser, but he feels the loss deeply. 

Finally, I used the pendulum to check my reading for accuracy and got a VERY STRONG YES! 

JourneyWithMe2, lenor, Genie and 10 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

@seeker4 

Your card throw also alignes with what I got yesterday.   I asked myself how I was feeling during the Inauguration and I felt calm.  Not happy but calm.  I found myself interested in who the poet laureate would be and what they would say. Also who would be the featured musician.  

If Trump were elected, I would not be calm, I would be anxious and not wondering about the creative arts. I  felt the Dems were resigned, relieved  or simple aware that we are a fractured country and there was a lot of mending and healing which would need to take place.  

As you mentioned, I also don't feel Harris really likes being V.P. She doesn't have the freedom she is used to.  I sense she will be an important and powerful spokesperson during the campaign and have a featured roll. If elected again, she could well end up becoming a president at some point during the new 4 year term.   I often focus on Harris when trying to get a read on how the election is going.  it is easier than Biden for me.

lenor, Genie, Seeker4 and 8 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@seeker4 Nice reading. You are a card reader! And thank you for all the explanation.  Reassuring and nuanced.  Awesome.

It also aligns with some big news that just occurred: Biden has held up a ginormous natural gas export terminal that, if approved, would become a fossil fuel BOMB for decades to come. No president has ever taken such a bold stand against the fossil fuel industry. I think it will help Biden's election chances because it should get younger voters to get their butts to the polls to support him.  He is no sleepy joe. No one has done this before to the high and mighty fossil fuel industry. 

ghandigirl, Lawrence, Jewels and 10 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@luminous)

I hope you are all right. I can't take anymore loony fascism here in the UK from a Trump win. The fascists here and in other parts of Europe have all their hopes of survival pinned on a Trump win in the US to further enable their movement and media voice. The way the UK has normalised how it has turned so far-right in recent years is deeply concerning. I hope the downfall of Putin and Trump, it will lead to the death of the twin headed snake of fascism.

2ndfdl, Jewels, Lauren and 8 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tgraf66)

If elected again, she could well end up becoming a president at some point during the new 4 year term.

This is sort of tongue-in-cheek, but once Biden/Harris are elected again, we just need to send him the energy and stamina to get through at least until Jan 21, 2027. If he leaves after that, Ms. Harris can serve out his term and then be legally elected to two terms of her own. ;-)

JourneyWithMe2, Lauren, lenor and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)

@judejlj For whatever reason.... and I have no knowledge of this whatsoever... as I read your dream?

I heard "That's Netanyahu"  It will be interesting to watch over the days ahead as the curtains of darkness are being pulled back.

Lauren, Jeanne Mayell, Vesta and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@judejlj)
Estimable Member Registered

@raincloud this dream was extremely vivid and detailed. In fact I felt like I was standing right there with them (part of the group)watching and listening to what was going on. I rarely dream about political figures but when I do they can be very detailed.

@journeywithme2 when I woke up from my dream I did wonder if that was Netanyahu with Biden. It was hard to tell because he had his back to me so I couldn’t see his face. But, I assume it was. What I do know is that in my dream I didn’t trust him. 

Freya, 2ndfdl, Tara Prete and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lizzie)
Prominent Member Registered

I had a vision a couple of weeks ago in which I saw Jack Smith in from of the Capitol building reading names of Congress People outloud. And every time he read a name, a U.S. Marshall came out of the building with the person whose name was called. I don't remember the names or the faces, but this fact will not matter because, after Jack was finished, I heard a voice behind me saying: "Now Republicans are in the minority in Congress." To me, it is perfectly clear...

Lawrence, 2ndfdl, Seeker4 and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@lizzie That's the kind of vision we dream about. Although I don't imagine it would result in a shift in the party of the outsted congressman's replacement.  Most states replace their representatives with special elections, some with gubenatorial appointments. It would also be a bad precedent for one administration to arrest its way to becoming the dominant congressional party.  But I still love that vision. May we all have many such visions until we fill the collective with visions of real justice.

lenor, Tara Prete, raincloud and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

@jeanne-mayell 

Special elections often take months.  It would be so interesting to see if something like this happened, the power would shift blue until the special elections took place. 

@lizzie, I love your dream.

Lawrence, Lauren, Lizzie and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 KMac
(@kathleen)
Noble Member Contributor

@tgraf66 Whenever I see Biden mumble his words, or walk slowly off the stage, I remember that he has a daily schedule that requires him to be on planes and helicopters many days of every month. He's constantly meeting dignitaries, hosting State events, riling up the unions, making incendiary speeches at churches, reading his daily briefs (imagine that) and coordinating his highly competent staff. Americans criticize only what they see on their TVs, not giving him credit for his energy, steadfastness and intellectual prowess. So what if he stammers more than usual and walks slowly. He's a good man with outstanding character and has a vision for America that we can trust. I hope he finishes a second term with vigor, accomplishing his domestic and foreign goals, and enjoys a well-deserved retirement.

Freya, Maggieci, Jewels and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@seeker4)

Awhile ago, there was a discussion here about "predictors of the internet."  I thought some of you might find this interesting: Edgar Cayce may not have used the term, internet, but he described the roots of it in 1929 when he noted how varied communication channels would begin working in cooperative and structured manners.  The changes would be gradual.  Not that wars alone are to produce this, but the RUMORS of many of the same will make the necessity of communications in the varied fields to come under one supervision.. …It may be years, but all of the varied channels of communication will work one with another….  He listed the companies which did, indeed, eventually merge and were the precursors of the internet. 

[Reading 257-36 given 4/7/1929.].

https://gizmodo.com/early-predictions-of-the-internet-date-back-to-19th-cen-1831319970

Freya, 2ndfdl, Kateinpdx and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)

Today during Circle of Light meditation, I had a vision:  Trump becomes incoherent during a campaign rally speech and has to be led off the stage.  

Jewels, Carolyn Hughes, FEBbby23 and 8 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 56 / 57
Share: