The Great Turning P...

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] The Great Turning Part 5

(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@enkasongwriter

The situation is horrible.  Not so sure it is nefarious on ConED's part, but the explanation doesn't completely hold water.

"Her bill rose from 6 cents per kilowatt hour to more than 19 cents, a 213% spike, and she says she only uses ConEd's electricity for the entry and hallway lights and a mechanical closet."

That is a huge increase.It reminds me of what happened in Texas last year.  This is not acceptable.

lenor, Vesta, Enkasongwriter and 7 people reacted
(@enkasongwriter)
Famed Member Participant

@lovendures My guides tell me that it will eventually fall back down later and electricity will become a public utility.

Vesta, lenor, Vesta and 1 people reacted
(@tgraf66)
Illustrious Member Registered

@ghandigirl Here's some insight from Stephanie Jones, lawyer, civil rights activist, policy expert, and senior-level government official (Deputy Chief of Staff) in the Obama administration:

https://blog.stephaniejones.com/2022/02/12/dont-believe-the-hype-about-the-statute-of-limitations/

By all accounts from people who actually understand how legal things work, this situation is actually proceeding at virtual light-speed, and there's still time.

2ndfdl, Lauren, DannyBoy and 17 people reacted
(@dannyboy)

@tgraf66 This is a useful reminder.  Thank you!

lenor, Vesta, Lauren and 5 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Below is a link to an article by CNN (found by JourneyWithMe2) that lists some important developments in Trump's legal and financial matters that show how his problems are worsening and the net is closing in.  It begins with his accounting firm's announcement that it will no longer stand by the financial statements made by the Trump organization from 2010 to 2020. 

Analysis: Donald Trump's financial and legal problems just got a lot worse

https://apple.news/A6f17M4yMT7qRNLYC9z8c5A

Thank you @journeywithme2!

Seeker4, lenor, FEBbby23 and 11 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Hi Community, our forum app now has a minimum post length of 150 characters (about two lines of 12 point text in a word doc). In this way, we get to know more specifically what you have to tell us. If you post a link, we first want to know what's in that link before we click it. If 150 turns out to be too long, let me know and we can reduce it a bit, but we need to have a minimum.

JourneyWithMe2, Lauren, Vesta and 7 people reacted
(@ana)

@jeanne-mayell   I just got around the minimum limit by entering a bunch of dashes at the end...  Sometimes there's no need for a lot of excess verbiage, IMO

FEBbby23, Lauren, theungamer and 7 people reacted
(@journeywithme2)

Sharing a link here from Vanity: an interview with Ken Burns. If anyone watches PBS station you'll recall his documentary on the Civil War. This is an article on his thoughts on current affairs.

https://apple.news/AHzMfBDh8QWCpo9IYJ0YIfg

https://youtu.be/2kZASM8OX7s

Seeker4, Vesta, FEBbby23 and 9 people reacted
(@pegesus)
Noble Member Registered

@journeywithme2 That is a great article! He is a rare talent. Can't wait to watch Franklin in April.

Vesta, FEBbby23, Lauren and 7 people reacted
(@journeywithme2)

@jeanne-mayell   Mea Culpa... I realize I have been rather lax at posting an introductory statement on some of the articles I have shared. My apologies and I will do better now :-)

Seeker4, Vesta, FEBbby23 and 9 people reacted
(@journeywithme2)

Judge rules TFG can be sued for his part in Jan 6th... We the people should file a class action lawsuit!

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-january-6-lawsuits-damages/#app

lenor, Seeker4, BlueBelle and 17 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@journeywithme2 @seeker4 sent me a piteous vision she had two weeks ago about Trump being utterly defeated. She hasn't posted it due to forum rules about someone's physical demise but it seems to be unfolding now. It reminded me of my 2017 vision of "An old haggardly lion roaring," only she is seeing his crumbling. Perhaps she will post about it without the parts we don't put here. 

Seems like if she and others here are correct, both Trump and Putin may go down around the same time. I remember a member here predicting back in 2017 Putin's demise in the mid 2020's. (I have to find her prediction)  They all seem to fit the Kali Yuga too that @luminous just recently raised. 

When famous politicians  (or anyone) suffer a fall, there are different pivotal moments that the downfall begins until it is complete, hence the different dates predicted.

Maggieci, FEBbby23, Stillnessnmind and 21 people reacted
(@journeywithme2)

@jeanne-mayell  Recall several of those as well.. will start looking back through and see if we can some hits!

FEBbby23, Jeanne Mayell, Vesta and 9 people reacted
(@seeker4)

@jeanne-mayell First, I had a vision of Trump about a year or so ago where he was dressed in a white golf shirt, Maga hat and khaki pants.  He was out in the country next to a deserted country road and a barbed wire fence. His hands were tied behind him--to the base of a telephone pole.  He was sitting on the ground.  He was bent over and totally dejected. The strongest sense I got then was that he was silenced and alone.   Then, last Monday, I got a second vision, less detail in the image, but with a very strong sense that he was done, totally defeated. He looked "haggard" for sure.  His face was brownish orange, puffy, and wrinkled.  Again, he was very bent over.  

FEBbby23, Stillnessnmind, Lawrence and 19 people reacted
(@lawrence)

I've have also been feeling that the Ukraine situation would backfire on Putin. It feels like his downfall. Fitting that he and T implode at the same time. 

Karma has come knocking. 

BlueBelle, JourneyWithMe2, Dracaena and 35 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@Lawrence, I have also been thinking about the convergence of both Putin and T's downfall.  

In the Russia-US Situation thread @journeywithme2 posted a telling, and chilling, 2/202/22 article from Politico about statements from Finland's president that Putin's behavior is changing in a way that to me sounds like he's become more blatantly rogue, instead of the covert rogue that he really is. It's worth reading. But you need to go to that thread to find it. The post disappeared when I tried to edit the link to explain the content, and so I reposted it under my name.  People are posting their Putin and Ukraine predictions there too.  

Two visions I've had, first of Biden in March sitting at his desk in a visual of Munch's The Scream. So Biden freaking out at what is going on with Putin and Ukraine. But by April, the idea in a reading that Putin is done. 

BlueBelle, Seeker4, CC21 and 19 people reacted
(@tgraf66)

@jeanne-mayell Just out of curiosity, why do you think Biden will be freaking out about this situation?  You explained a little bit in the other thread, saying that he will be "helpless", but what does that mean?  That he isn't *able* to do anything, or that he is actively refraining from it?

lenor, Seeker4, Lauren and 9 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@tgraf66 I do not know. I got the vision and at the time (a few weeks ago), I thought it must be that Putin had invaded and people were dying and Biden and NATO hadn't sent troops. But as always, events keep changing.  And I wasn't told why, just shown the vision.  

lenor, Seeker4, Maggieci and 13 people reacted
(@cindy)
Illustrious Member Registered Participant

Today is 2-22-22. As @jeanne-mayell noted in the Rooftop Revolving Lounge, today is a day to write in blue.

I'm not a big one when it comes to astrology. However, I do know when I resonate with something. Today marks the return of Pluto. It was last in this position at the time of the signing of the Declaration of Independence in 1776. I didn't look for this information, it just happened to pop up on my phone a few times in the last several days. Synchronicity was, and is, at play. 

Stop and think about it. Today, the SCOTUS has denied TFGs request to keep his documents sealed. Think of all that is going on with Russia. While it was horrific for many, their foray into Afghanistan was the straw that broke the back of the USSR (I wonder how many camels were harmed in the process-boo). The same energy is with us now-the loss of oppression and the start of freedom & democracy - just as it was in 1776. Hold on to your hats, everyone! 

(writing in blue makes the link at "return of Pluto" invisible-FYI)

FEBbby23, Lauren, lenor and 21 people reacted
(@lyndsayt)
Honorable Member Registered

Hi All!

I have FINALLY joined the forum after many years of lurking, a reading with Jeanne and attending a couple of RTF nights (with some of my own hits! Yay!)

While I’m not quite as intuitive as most of you are here, I am recalling someone making a prediction that “something shocking” is going to come out and it will be what snaps people in to attention regarding TFG and his henchmen. I know I can’t post links as I am new here but my intuition is telling me with TFG praising Putin’s moves pre-invasion (as we are now in the middle of invasion) as well as so many of the right wing politicians and media, this might be it. This might be the thing that wakes up so many of those who are lost. From Tucker Carlson to TFG putting out memos, there is a lot of chatter about this. Thoughts? 

I’m so happy to join in the conversation with y’all! This forum was such a light for me during my 4.5 years living in TN (through 2016). Now that I am living back home in CA I still find a lot of joy and hope in your words :) 

(I wasn’t sure where to post this so please feel free to move to the correct place or let me know how to do so myself!) 

JourneyWithMe2, Jess, BlueBelle and 13 people reacted
Page 42 / 51
Share: