Notifications
Clear all

Old Predictions I did in 2013,14, and 15 for the long term future

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

I pulled these together recently from old notes. They were all posted on this site before the forum began in 2017 but they can be hard to find now. I took some off line at one point because some people complained that they were too negative. But now that we've gone through some of those negative times and survived, I think we can handle the negatives stuff more now. I also wonder if much of the visions already happened. Som much of the lawlessness, guns, Capitol in a black cloud and being barred, the men in Robin Hood suits and bows, sounds like the Jan 6 insurrectionists. 

Some of them shocked me when I read them again this week, like when I wrote that the 2020 election was totally rigged. I didn't know when I got that vision that that would not be my thinking that, but those who lost the election.  I also saw in the future disillusioned young men in the rural areas with bows and arrows and guns dressed in green suits and thinking of themselves are Robin Hoods.  I didn't know they'd be on the opposite side as me! 

Know that these visions are not all equal.  Some are more important, more landmark or turning points than others. 

Some stand out in my mind and repeat over and over again through the years in my mind, which means they are more dominant.  The biggest one is that in or around 2028, we enter a new era of progressive governing, with a more matriarchal tone. 

I also had seen major market disruption in 2022 to 2023,  but this too clears up.  I noticed that I wrote in 2023 that we were trying to find the bottom.   I was thinking of how I thought when I was seeing this timeline back in 2014, that 2020 was when we would hit the bottom. But instead we are seeing a bigger bottom in 2022-3.  But these markets will rebound.  

Notice also people cheering in 2024.  

Also it all began with lightening hitting our world in 2014, lightning is light that causes disruption. 

Okay here is the Time Line: 

Jeanne Mayell Predictions mostly made in Nov 2014 for the Long-Term but some made in 2015, 16, and 17

• Lightening striking our world. The beginning of hard times but the lightening reveals what needs to be revealed, so it will ultimately help us. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • The U.S. Capitol Building has dollar signs on it. It is ruled by money and greed. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • The phone to the Congress and the president is off the hook. (Jeanne Mayell) Posted 2014. 

2015 – Forest fires in mountain regions.  IT’s bad, bad, bad.  And the U.S. government doesn’t care.   (Jeanne Mayell) Posted 2014

• Lightening over the Capitol.  (Jeanne Mayell) Posted 2014
  • Melted poles.  (Jeanne Mayell) Posted 2014
  • Sun blazing over poles which are melting quickly. (Jeanne Mayell)Posted 2014

• The Statue of Liberty is in the fog and the water is rising.  Initially posted 2014. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Sword fights, protests, people carrying signs. (This was the year that a million people marched globally about the climate; marches that were largely ignored by Republicans, Fox and Washington DC. (Jeanne Mayell) Posted 2014

Collective volatility that begins in 2017, gets worse over the next two years and then at the end of 2019, there is a crash of some kind. It takes full force in 2020 in a market crash, but mostly a collective spirit crash. (Jeanne Mayell) Posted 2014

• Statue of Liberty is small in the distance and in a fog. There is much pollution. Trees are in trouble.  (Jeanne Mayell) Posted 2016.
  • Trump is a giant mouse on 2 hooves, not a human.   (Jeanne Mayell) Posted 2017
  • Attitude that Elections totally rigged. (Jeanne Mayell) Posted 2014.
  • Elephants crowded out and filling the field.  (Jeanne Mayell) Posted 2017

Whole year: I am seeing a scene from a war with thousands of soldiers jammed together. War breaks out somewhere.  (Note: this turned out to be Ukraine).  (Jeanne Mayell) Posted 2015.

February: Major conflict of some kind:  A Russian Priest speaking.  Looks Greek or Russian?  (Was both.  It was the controversy between the Greek and Russian Orthodox Churches over the war.)  (Jeanne Mayell) Posted 2015

Problems with the State of Texas. (Jeanne Mayell). Posted 2014.

January: An elephant with a candidate riding it facing backwards.  (He’s trying to take us back in time).   (Jeanne Mayell) Posted in 2017.

Markets begin moving up and down and then crashing. (Jeanne Mayell) Posted 2014.

Tears shed everywhere.  (Jeanne Mayell) (I think this is the end of Roe v Wade). Posted 2014.

I see stress in the Capitol. A lot of decadence there.  (Jeanne Mayell) Posted 2014.

The US central government, especially the Capitol (Congress) becomes irrelevant to the rest of the country.   (Jeanne Mayell)Posted 2014.

2023 Markets up and down, trying to find the bottom; major anxiety in the Collective. (Jeanne Mayell) Posted 2014.

2024:

I see the sun blazing.  This has double meaning: It means heat is rising, which is not good, and and also can mean some positive developments in the collective.  (Jeanne Mayell)Posted 2014.

Throngs of people in the streets cheering. (Jeanne Mayell)Posted 2014.

I see what appear to be sheiks, all with scarves on their heads gathered together.  (Jeanne Mayell)Posted 2014.

Australia: animals, muskrat, koala, all suffering due to climate change. (Jeanne Mayell) Posted 2014.

2025:

Capitol is completely surrounded by crowds of hundreds of thousands of people. I am unsure why.  (Jeanne Mayell)Posted 2014.

Hundreds of Muslim men, chieftains, sheiks, gathered together, concerned, praying, making a stand.   (Jeanne Mayell)Posted 2014.

Markets have become the nervous system of the collective. Initially posted in 2017.

I see Che Guavara on horseback.  (Jeanne Mayell)Posted 2014.

Guns shooting and lawlessness. Drought, new moon, which means something changing. (Jeanne Mayell) Posted 2014.

Europe upended, tilted, I see a chicken sideways (France?)  (Jeanne Mayell)Posted 2014.

An elephant is crying. Republican party in trouble.   (Jeanne Mayell)Posted 2014.

Markets moving again.  Extreme highs and lows but ultimately up. (Jeanne Mayell)Posted 2014.

Fish is scaled and hanging upside down.  It is the end of the era of plenty. (Jeanne Mayell)Posted 2014.

Some big cities are getting deluged by the sea.  (Jeanne Mayell)Posted 2014.

The eagle (America) is large.  Spreads its wings. Climate change impact on the U.S. as a world power seems positive. (Jeanne Mayell)Posted 2014.

Markets rallying.  (Jeanne Mayell)Posted 2014.

Capitol is tiny, indicating it is less important. The U.S. is becoming more decentralized. (Jeanne Mayell)Posted 2014.

There is a shift in attention from Europe and the Middle East to the U.S. heartland and U.S. West.  A huge expanse of land looks parched.  (Jeanne Mayell)Posted 2014.

I see rockets ready to seed clouds.  (Jeanne Mayell)Posted 2014.

People are migrating, filling roads, waiting in line for food. I don’t know where this is. (Jeanne Mayell) Posted 2014.

The Eagle (American symbol) is looking both ways, instead of just one way.  (Jeanne Mayell) Posted 2014.

I see Nazi symbols.   (Jeanne Mayell)Posted 2014.

Animals are of concern due to heat and drought. Cows need water. (Jeanne Mayell)Posted 2014.

People are selling property cheaply so they can move.  (Jeanne Mayell) Posted 2014.

I see water in the streets. People there always in boots. (Jeanne Mayell)Posted 2014.

I see elephants sweating bullets.   (Jeanne Mayell) Posted 2014. 

So many animals going extinct. Koalas becoming endangered.  (Jeanne Mayell) Posted 2014.

The rise of rail around the globe. (Jeanne Mayell)Posted 2014.

I see a panel of men talking, but they are sideways, which means something is off.  They are irrelevant, no one is listening to them. (Jeanne Mayell) Posted 2014. [Could this be SCOTUS?]

Medical advances in limbs. Patching up to walk.  (Jeanne Mayell)Posted 2014.

Oil-fueled travel banned in many places.  (Jeanne Mayell)Posted 2014.

2032 The Statue of Liberty, the Capitol building and the elephant (GOP) have shrunk. Lost power. (Jeanne Mayell)Posted 2014.

Batman to the rescue! (Jeanne Mayell)Posted 2014.

The Capitol is barred from entry. (I think this is a security measure. No means no longer easy public access).  (Jeanne Mayell)Posted 2014.

The Baja peninsula is under water.   (Jeanne Mayell)Posted 2014.

Stress coming up from the land.  (Jeanne Mayell)Posted 2014.

I see bands of young men in green suits, like Robin Hoods, with bows and arrows and guns raised. They are from rural areas.  (Jeanne Mayell)Posted 2014.

2037: I see an image of the Statue of Liberty with water risen to her thighs. I do not know if this is literal or an image.  (Jeanne Mayell)Posted 2014.

2038: I see fish swimming past NYC airport signs which are under water.  I see large fish swimming past sunken cars.  (Jeanne Mayell)Posted 2014.

I see drought and floods.  (Jeanne Mayell)Posted 2014.

There is a black cloud around the Capitol building.  (Jeanne Mayell)Posted 2014.

We need trees that can survive the new climate.   (Jeanne Mayell)Posted 2014.

2041 I see bands of people, ragged, wandering hungry.  I do not know where this is. (Jeanne Mayell)  Posted 2014.

2059:  I see a religious man in robes and grey beard looming over the Capitol building in rage.  He brings fire and brimstone down upon it.  The Capitol burns.  (Jeanne Mayell)Posted 2014.

2060: I see bow hunting.  (Jeanne Mayell) Posted 2014.

Rohenna, PamP, Tiger-n-Owl and 21 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)
Illustrious Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell WOW! As much as I try and be optimistic about the future of the planet, I really believe that the powers that be will destroy much of this planet which , in turn, will make life hard for our grandchildren and great grandchildren. I realize that many are waking up to the reality of climate change but the elites control too much of what contributes to the poisoning of our planet with money and power are their only goals. Since the function of the planet is to maintain life, the planet will adapt to what we are doing to it. And those adaptions are not going to care about the whim of the elites, but will make life miserable for everyone. The poorest will suffer the most and this makes me sad.

PamP, Tiger-n-Owl, Jeanne Mayell and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ana)

@jeanne-mayell

Wow.  A lot of amazing things there to comment on-- one question stands out for me , though--- Was there any event observable by usual human senses that corresponds to the "lightning" you saw in 2014?  I am trying to think back to that year and I can't think of any particular momentous event. Perhaps it was just a change in the cosmic climate that most would not notice?

PamP, Tiger-n-Owl, deetoo and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@herukane)
Noble Member Registered

While I appreciate these predictions honestly I don't see much good (like literal good) in them. They show a worsening world, a collapsing country, a weakening of social cohesion and a focus on the little. I don't know, at least to me, but much of that doesn't seem good. Much of it looks like we are going to be in apocalyptic times. 

PamP, Astarte, Tiger-n-Owl and 19 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dannyboy)

@herukane while there are some very dire predictions in there I think it’s also important to remember that many of these predictions from 2014 on came true, and that while @jeanne-mayell and others (myself included) have continued to see some of the bad things up there - they’ve also seen some good coming from this - a change in the paradigm, the growth of a people who will learn to care for the earth as they haven’t so far.  

PamP, lowtide, Tiger-n-Owl and 23 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@herukane)
Noble Member Registered

Posted by: @dannyboy

... a change in the paradigm, the growth of a people who will learn to care for the earth as they haven’t so far.  

Its those things I am looking forward to. The other things not so much. 

I wonder if something changed in the world that caused most early predictions to find all those bad while more recent ones noticed the changing in paradigms. 

I do stand by my comment elsewhere that the whole 'local governments only' thing seems to missing the point of technology where you need national, international, and global government. The more ties, the less restrictions, the better. 

PamP, Tiger-n-Owl, BlueBelle and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dannyboy)

@herukane Unfortunately I don't think we can have one without the other.  We've been too far gone for too long.

I do stand by my comment elsewhere that the whole 'local governments only' thing seems to missing the point of technology where you need national, international, and global government. The more ties, the less restrictions, the better.

These have piqued my curiosity before too.  I don't see it as "local governments only" - but I do think the US as a whole have woken up to the idea that the Federal Government has no idea who any of us individually are.  And that's why state and local government elections are important ones to win.  We'll always need representation at the global table.  And there are some great things that can still be done nationally.  But EV charging stations (infrastructure for the new age) are headed to rural areas as quickly as high-speed internet made it to rural areas - and anyone who lives in a rural area who read this last sentence is probably laughing their socks off at the joke I just made.  How are we going to get the things that matter?  Local and state-level government.

PamP, Tiger-n-Owl, BlueBelle and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tgraf66)

Reading this list...I'm very glad I won't be around to see most of it.  I've nearly given up on much good happening in this country for the next 4-5 years at least, probably much longer.  I've been telling people of late that I have two remaining goals in my life: 1) see my mother off on her final journey and finalize her estate, and 2) make sure my cats have a peaceful remainder of their lives (they're currently both about 9 years old).  Once I've accomplished those two things, I couldn't care less if I live much longer after that.  I won't ever "force the issue", so to speak, but once those two goals are finished, I'm ready to go at any time.

PamP, Tiger-n-Owl, Vesta and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  
Posted by: @ana

@jeanne-mayell

Wow.  A lot of amazing things there to comment on-- one question stands out for me , though--- Was there any event observable by usual human senses that corresponds to the "lightning" you saw in 2014?  I am trying to think back to that year and I can't think of any particular momentous event. Perhaps it was just a change in the cosmic climate that most would not notice?

I think that year might be when when we hit 400 ppm atmospheric carbon for the first time in human history. I started to feel a climate turning point then, an escalation.  Also the rise of the reactionary right was beginning to gain ground and in other readings I’d seen Putin planning a cyber assault on the Us soon after that.  

The thrust of those readings showed a quickening of the dark followed by the emotional collective crash of 2020, and then a few years of pain and difficulty followed by an ascent to higher ground by 2028.

in the latter part of the decade I felt a new progressive paradigm forming in the collective. More matriarchal and caring. 

Also I felt it would be a relief to see that the market downturn of 2022 would resolve and improve. 

it is important to Understand that I was having these visions  before the most difficult Years began. In 2014 we were relatively unaware of how close to fascism we were going to get, how crazy the climate would get and none of us had experienced a pandemic.  So I was seeing a worsening world.  But even as the country became more divided, I started seeing an upward push back to a new paradigm. I should publish that graph that spirit showed me because it shows the structure of how we get through these years. 

PamP, lowtide, Tiger-n-Owl and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

Dark stuff, but so appreciate this.

@jeanne-mayell - we are all strong light warriors and you should never be afraid to share your truths with us.

Looks like I will be long dead before there is a return to an earth-centric society and getting there looks absolutely dystopian.

The French have a saying: "Après moi, le deluge" - "After me, the flood" - It means you can't do anything about what will happen once your life is over. It doesn't mean one shouldn't try, it just means that literally you are not here to stop the flood and there's only so much you can do to try to prevent it.

That's how I feel about these predictions.

PamP, Tiger-n-Owl, michellepazicni and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Jeanne, one thing I have learned about our predictions is that they come true in the most unusual of ways.  Is NYC truly underwater?  

Probably.

But how and why? That is trickier to answer.

Maybe the fish swimming by NYC airport signs are due to a hurricane.  OR a tsunami.  Perhaps a blockbuster movie of climate change will be made and you are seeing a scene form a movie.  (This has happened before).  Perhaps it is in fact climate change.

Whatever is going to happen to our country and our world  in the future, we are preparing for now.  In the September  2021 RTFN we looked back at this time we are currently living,  from many decades in the future.  If those predictions are correct, we truly are growing in a positive direction.  We will get through these difficult years and in the process we evolve.

Thanks for sharing these with us Jeanne. 

PamP, Maggieci, Tiger-n-Owl and 23 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 lynn
(@lynn)

There was a prediction from a few years back, and I think it was made by Zoran. It had to have been from some time in 2017 or 2018 because I only found Jeanne's site after the 2016 elections. I remember the prediction because it was so frightening to me at the time, and gave me such a sense of dread for the future.

If I remember correctly he predicted some sort of civil unrest involving tear gas and described it as something resembling the movie Blade Runner. When the demonstrations happened in Portland and Lafayette park in 2020 I recall thinking how much they looked like the prediction, with those weird shadow unidentified law enforcement goons with the mirrored face shields who looked like they were from some sort of post-apocalyptic movie (Blade Runner!).

My point is that predictions that terrified me so much came true, but as @lovendures points out, in unusual ways. Who knew the freaking U.S. president would be behind that kind of thing? Yet he was, but more importantly, we survived it. It's now in the rearview mirror, and while there are other horrifying things that await the world, hopefully humanity (and our democracy) survive those as well.

Btw, NYC has flooded plenty in the last 5 years, including a subway flooding following the remnants of Hurricane Ida last year that flooded a lot of basement apartments as well. Some poor people even drowned.

https://nypost.com/2021/09/01/nyc-streets-subway-stations-overrun-by-flash-floods/

PamP, Lovendures, Tiger-n-Owl and 19 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 CC21
(@cc21)

@lynnventura @lovendures @dannyboy @laura-f

Yes! What each of you has said! It is important to remember that what @jeanne-mayell has posted is part of the picture. An important perspective and maybe the overall trajectory, but we don't always know how each of those will really show up. There are lots of points of light and good things that have happened and will happen along the way. As Jeanne herself has said, this was a picture of a worsening world, but "I should publish that graph that spirit showed me because it shows the structure of how we get through these years." I would love to see that!

As @dannyboy said, " they’ve also seen some good coming from this - a change in the paradigm, the growth of a people who will learn to care for the earth as they haven’t so far. "

This whole thread reminds me of what Jeanne has told us in classes -- we, as intuitives, often see one part of the 'elephant' so-to-speak. One person sees and describes the ear and that fills their view; someone else might see a toenail; another the long trunk -- very different! But all are relevant and might reflect any piece of the puzzle. We need to continue to work as a *community* to see the whole picture and work together to navigate through these times. We are here for a reason as light-workers.

PamP, Tiger-n-Owl, Share and 21 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Thank you for understanding that we can see difficult things in the future and yet we know it will be okay. I’d had a vision back then of empty store shelves in 2020. People were afraid and asked if this could be the US. I didn’t know so I assured them that it was probably some developing country.  Well it turned out to be the US. I remember my local grocery chain had empty shelves as people rushed to buy out all the toilet paper, paper towels and cleaning products.

And we learned from it. We survived it. And we began to have more empathy with the circumstances in other countries. 

so many scary visions turned out to happen but instead of keeling over with fear and dread, we grew stronger and worked harder towards change.  And we elected a blue Congress and president. 

I agree that the visions I had back then were scary.  I even took them down at one point because someone wrote that they were the visions of a jaded old woman. Then I began seeing the positive for people. And those positive visions came true too!  

but I don’t feel hopeless about those difficult visions anymore.  I will try to post the graph vision that shows you why I feel we are on an upward flight path.  

As for NYC airport under water.  We are headed for 3-5 foot sea level rise on the eastern seaboard by 2040. And yes it is likely a hurricane I was seeing in the near-term, as flooding from storms will be the precursors of rising seas and hopefully will awaken enough people that they will begin with I do something about it  

The  solutions to melting glaciers exists if the world just wakes up.  And there isn’t going to be a wake up without some serious climate calamities first.

Notice that I have never seen the end of NYC.  I went to 2060 and did not see that. What I saw are warnings.  There are measures they can take to stop the glaciers from sliding into the sea if they would only start those measures.  

PamP, Tiger-n-Owl, michellepazicni and 23 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@danielle)
Reputable Member Registered

I have been a long time lurker on the Forum. I was another who came looking for light after the darkness of 2016. I have found that there are books and movies that resonate deeply for me during this time. 1. From Gladiator regarding TFG: “The time for honoring yourself will soon be at an end” 2. From Lord of the Rings: Theodan “What can men do against such reckless hate?” Aragorn “Ride out with me. Ride out and meet them” 3. Lucy Maude Montgomery in one of the Anne of Green Gable books “If you can’t shine like an electric star, shine like a candlestick”….if we all hold a candle how bright we can make this sad, dark world. 4. FDR “The only thing we have to fear is fear itself”. I have found that hate is really the child of fear. Bravery is the willingness to be open to what comes at you (including accepting love in your life. So many people are afraid to accept love for fear of losing it) 5. Christmas Carol by Dickens: “Are these the shadows of the things that Will be, or are they shadows of what May be only?”…we can change our destiny with the flap of a butterfly’s wing.

PamP, Maggieci, Tiger-n-Owl and 29 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 CC21
(@cc21)

@danielle

This is absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much for speaking up and sharing this with us all! I think your post embodies what we all learn here -- what speaks to us? How do we interpret what stands out to us (or "resonates" as we often say)? I love the parallels that you have drawn from books and movies that speak to you and tie those into our current times. It all resonates for me very much!

I also am a big fan of Anne of Green Gables -- we are all "kindred spirits" here together. And I often come back to the thought of each of us shining our light in whatever way we can in this world because, just as you say, "if we all hold a candle how bright we can make this sad, dark world." Shining our own lights means being ourselves, sharing our gifts with the world. I am a librarian, but also an artist. Often in darker times, artists will wonder if what they do is trivial. It is not! Each and every one of us has something to give/share with the world. Together it lifts us all up.

PamP, Tiger-n-Owl, Share and 21 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 lynn
(@lynn)

@danielle  My favorite:

"Ours is not the struggle of one day, one week, or one year. Ours is not the struggle of one judicial appointment or presidential term. Ours is the struggle of a lifetime, or maybe even many lifetimes, and each one of us in every generation must do our part." -John Lewis

Whenever I get disappointed I think about the struggle of African Americans, who until the civil rights movement didn't even live in a democracy, and arguably still don't. How they love a country who doesn't love them, but they fight, and vote, and don't allow themselves to be defeated. How Stacey Abrams was robbed of a governorship but instead of giving up she made of that defeat a movement that delivered the rest of us two Democratic senators from Georgia. Of the LGBT community, that has fought like heck for decades to get what all of us take for granted. We could all go on and on with similar examples. Who am I, with the privileges I've had, to give up?

Let's see the many predictions on this forum with clear eyes. We still have free will. What we don't like, let's try to change. And even if it looks predetermined, let's do whatever we can to make things better in whatever way we can.

Sorry for the lecture, and sorry if this is the wrong thread to share it in, but @danielle's post inspired me to share something I think Spirit has wanted me to share for some time. Thank you, Danielle.

PamP, Maggieci, Tiger-n-Owl and 29 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dannyboy)

Here are a few of the more recent predictions from the page (from Jeanne - not discounting anyone else's but the old predictions posted were Jeanne's so I'm keeping with that trend)

2024 Women are now beginning to dominate the highest positions of government on the local, state, and federal levels. This trend will continue over the next decade. (Jeanne Mayell)

While not all women (I'm rolling my eyes as I type it but bear with me) are Elizabeth Warren, it does show the rise of the Matriarchy vs the Patriarchy.

2024 Very busy in the US. Like a post-war period of rebuilding what was lost because of years under vulture capitalism and dark money rule. Shipping in the news. Industry returning to the US. (Jeanne Mayell)

The post-war years were some of the best for the US Economy and this bodes well on a lot of fronts.  It means wages will likely improve, inflation will slow, and we may see expansion of worker rights even as industry (which left because of labor costs) returns to the US.

2025  I’m liking the government now, a huge change after forty-five years of dark government. (Jeanne Mayell)

Look, as long as I've been here I've heard (and said myself) how little confidence I feel toward the government overall.  If @Jeanne-Mayell has this feeling for 2025, I look forward to NYE 2024.

2026  Everyone has a garden. And more people are keeping some livestock. Saves on soaring food prices. Some people make a business of helping people set up their gardens and manage their chickens and cow. (Jeanne Mayell) 

My own garden is small this year, just doing it on pots on my porch vs reclaiming the plots I built from the weeds but - this gets us back to the land.

2020-2030

The decade will be a time of healing. Out with the old, and in with the new. A better stronger, more determined group. (Jeanne Mayell)Predicted June 6, 2019

Say it again:  The decade will be a time of healing.

A time of healing.

Healing.

Out with the old, and in with the new.

A better, stronger, more determined group

better.

stronger.

determined.

Balance these against the backdrop of what we also know is coming in the negative category and there's still a lot of light to appreciate.

If not us... who?  If not now...when?

We can leave some structures in place for our grandchildren (I'm speaking from my age now), and help our children make the transition whilst we simultaneously apologize for what led to this.

PamP, Maggieci, Tiger-n-Owl and 25 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Omg these posts are amazing. @danielle and @Lynnventura both Hall of Fame posts. Thank you. @cc21 thank you. 

PamP, Tiger-n-Owl, Share and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

When I made those predictions I was standing at the bottom of a mountain that I knew we were going to have to climb. I just recorded what I saw and it was very dark, but then I had that one amazing vision that guided me all those years which I need to post but I am overloaded with clients today and also was yesterday and I just have to get to it and put it here for you. It showed me that we will climb that mountain and reach a new height before 2030 and then we will be positioned to handle the biggest challenge of all, what we have done to our earth.

now that I look at those visions,  I don’t see them as negative anymore, but I feel like I’m looking at a snap crackle and pop world filled with moments and attitudes and struggles from all sides. But no one negative vision is the dominant overriding future.   the dominant overriding future I see is a new paradigm and a coalescing of progressive energies that occurs as a result of negative events.

I remember when I saw an elephant crying at the end of the 20s that I believed it was the republican party defeated utterly and realizing  it was going down and out.

The reason I was excited about that book the ministry for the future is because the author, who is brilliant,  faces that mountain that we have to climb with the earth and the economy and the world order that we have now, and he navigates the solutions and we come out OK. Yes it is fiction but it is based on the science and technology and world order that currently exists.

We will get through this in this century  once the collective experiences enough pain and fear that they all want to jump in and do something about it.

I have to say that I find it surprising when people I know buy new cars that are not EV cars but then I realize they just haven’t been exposed to what’s coming and what’s new and available. And I myself still have an old house that is leaky and not retrofitted yet with sustainable solutions. So who am I to judge?  We are getting there All in good time.

PamP, Tiger-n-Owl, ChromosomeXY and 23 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 3
Share: