Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Random Predictions II

Baba
(@baba)
Illustrious Member Moderator

This is what I got during meditation today:

Jimmy Carter has something to tell the world before he leaves the Earth.

I see people booing TFG when he speaks out in public after the hearings this summer. His popularity suffers.

Bill Barr’s testimony has unexpected results.

I see a lot of orange lava. A large volcanic eruption takes place in the near future.

Rohenna, PamP, raincloud and 33 people reacted
 lynn
(@lynn)
Illustrious Member Registered

Jimmy Carter stated publicly after the 2016 election that he didn't think 45 was elected legitimately. I assumed he got to that opinion on good information. I was shocked when he said it and it's stuck with me since. I'm wondering if this is what he wants to tell the world...

Here's a clip of what he said:

https://www.npr.org/2019/06/28/737008785/jimmy-carter-says-he-sees-trump-as-an-illegitimate-president

Maybe he's got more information than he previously revealed? This is what popped into my head when I read Baba's post this morning. 

PamP, Kateinpdx, raincloud and 25 people reacted
(@freya)
Noble Member Registered

@baba  Re your visions recorded here 5/24/22 @ 7:29am... ahhh please God make it so...  your vision regarding Barr jumped out at me:  "Bill Barr’s testimony has unexpected results."  I pray the results are positive... causing some followers of TFG and his party to come up short with the sudden realization that he and his party are on a dark path... but I fear his words will in some way provide fodder for even more of the alt-rights' ugly fever dreams. Did you have a feeling or other image attached to Barr's testimony? Thx.

PamP, Seeker4, Baba and 17 people reacted
(@debbie-m)
Noble Member Registered

@polarberry These hearings will indeed be explosive and they will be mostly about the stuff that always draws huge public attention: Sex, drugs and the rich and famous.

PamP, Seeker4, FEBbby23 and 13 people reacted
 CC21
(@cc21)

@baba @pamp I know your dark water dreams seem to be weather-related, but I keep coming back to the thought of the darkness in our times right now with the war in Ukraine, the most recent shootings here in the US, the trapped feeling of US politics right now. Do you feel that your dreams or intuitions may relate to that as well?

That feeling of being stuck in darkness may refer to the current hits we are taking as a nation and a world. @lovendures just posted last night about the "dark, muddy water" we seem to be stuck in:

Posted by: @lovendures

Change is coming.  Our nation will unstick itself and vote out the dark muddy water.     We will move toward the light, we will draw back the curtains, throw open the window and let sweet crisp air blast out the stagnate putrid stench of evil.  Good will prevail. 

Good must prevail.

I will echo @lovendures -- Good MUST prevail. 

PamP, Grace, Lauren and 21 people reacted
 Baba
(@baba)

@freya The feeling that I got re Barr’s testimony is one of hubris on his part. He thinks that he will be seen in a good light for having given information but something unexpected comes of what he shares that he won’t like. 

@cc21 I really am not sure what the vision that I had was about. I just remember first thinking of dark tentacles and then it looked more like dark, rushing water. Whatever it was, was relentless and flowing and there was a lot of it. 

Jeanne Mayell, 2ndfdl, PamP and 21 people reacted
(@freya)
Noble Member Registered

@baba Thx Baba. Barr's hubris and its unintended consequences feels spot on.

Re: dark water:  perhaps related to NOAA prediction of a strong hurricane season this year.? In one of my visions I saw a big one in the Gulf headed toward Florida.

Jeanne Mayell, PamP, Seeker4 and 15 people reacted
 PamP
(@pamp)
Famed Member Registered

South Florida is having a heck of a time with flooding due to the storm and the waters are causing sewers to overflow into the streets. And the coastal flooding is going from the Keys to the middle of the state. When I lived there, even during hurricanes it didn't make it flood that bad.  

Jeanne Mayell, FEBbby23, Seeker4 and 13 people reacted
(@bluebelle)

During my walking meditation through the forest yesterday, I asked the trees what would happen this week surrounding the January 6th Commission’s first public hearing.  The first thing I saw was a dead tree and I heard the words “death rattle.”  My intuitive understanding was that there would be many events and voices trying to distract from the hearings, a lot of sound and fury signifying nothing.  Spirit says this noise is the death rattle of the Republican Party and that we shouldn’t be afraid of all the commotion from the GOP.

Jeanne Mayell, Kateinpdx, JourneyWithMe2 and 51 people reacted
(@enkasongwriter)
Famed Member Participant

@bluebelle I did a quick scan on the Jan 6 hearings and got that there will GOP jail terms, Dems will expand their majorities, and 45 will eventually get implicated. When I did a quick scan on 45, I got that he will lose money, assets and his reputation.

PamP, JourneyWithMe2, ghandigirl and 42 people reacted
 Baba
(@baba)

This is what I got today during meditation:

TFG has a very public temper tantrum after seeing what the Jan 6th committee has on him.

Germany has a wetter than usual summer.

Whales are in the news. I think it is something positive about them.

There is a plague of some kind of insects in Africa within the next few months.

@bluebelle Your assessment of the R party and the effect the the hearings will have on them really resonated with me as well as the ramping up of all kinds of noise and distractions. They have gone too far down a very dark path to stop now and it will catch up with them. 

PamP, ghandigirl, deetoo and 44 people reacted
 PamP
(@pamp)
Famed Member Registered

@cc21 I've wondered about that as well, but I think it was weather-related. Although I left South Florida in 1989 I still have a strong attachment to the place but will never go back. The flooding and the sewage overflows look like what I saw in the dream.

deetoo, Seeker4, JourneyWithMe2 and 11 people reacted
(@jampa)
Reputable Member Registered

I occasionally see images in the fake marble patterns of my bathroom tiles. The patterns are complex enough that I never see the same thing twice. Yesterday I saw a very clear image of TFG’s face in shadow, immediately flanked by two stark, bright faces looking far ahead. TFG’s face looks slightly bifurcated as if he wants to to look at each of the other faces at the same time. My interpretation is that two close associates of TFG will turn on him publicly, bringing new information to light, presumably in the hearings. TFG would like to but can’t stop them (just as one can’t look in two directions at once). 

PamP, seaturtle26, ghandigirl and 30 people reacted
(@allyn)

@baba 

Could the eruption you saw be Trump throwing a tantrum and his actions FINALLY destroy the Republican party just as assuredly as the lava destroys the landscape?

PamP, Jeanne Mayell, deetoo and 18 people reacted
(@blackandwhite)
Noble Member Registered

You know I really didn't think or have much hope for this Jan 6th hearing but now I'm looking at it as a saving light.so much negativity and denial has been churning lately, specially after the uvalde shooting, that I've been pretty much plugged off from all social media. It's been quite draining living in this country seeing it fall into the corruption of a third world country. I felt like I was back home. 

Something really needs to happen with this Jan 6th hearing so I'm hoping that you are correct baba. Thank you for your prediction. 

PamP, Jeanne Mayell, FEBbby23 and 20 people reacted
(@dannyboy)

I have used the search and cannot find it but I distinctly remember posting my big "How is Biden feeling after the midterms" reading.  I did find my "General mood after the midterms" reading.  It was the one where I clearly got "those who are left know what to do." as a large part of the outcome.

There was an event I haven't been able to see that happens in the middle of 2022 between the start of the year and the midterms happening.  I couldn't see what it was but it was bad.  I've poked at it but haven't been able to get anything new.

I thought Uvelde was it.  But folks, it's Uvelde.  It's the January 6th hearings.  And it's still something else that hasn't happened yet.  

This confluence of events is something that doesn't happen often in history, but when it does, it's a "hold on to your seats" moment for everyone who lives through it.

The fact that there's more to come is just insane to me but - I want to draw everyone to the outcome of that reading.

We're going to be okay.  We're going to get through this.  But by the horns of gropthor the mighty, we haven't hit the final events in that confluence yet.  

Jeanne Mayell, FEBbby23, Seeker4 and 27 people reacted
 gbs
(@gbs)
Famed Member Registered

@dannyboy 

My sister has been repeatedly picking up the same thing as you: that this summer will go down in history and that there will be a cluster or series of events that will rock us as a society, waking our country up. Like you, she sees an ultimately beneficial outcome when it’s all over. 

PamP, Jeanne Mayell, Rohenna and 26 people reacted
(@journeywithme2)

@dannyboy You know.. I kept having visions of a brief "civil war" waged in places by the Oath Keepers,Proud Boys Trumpers...clashes occurring sporadically over a period of a few weeks ...and disruption of food supply chains ... that were quickly quashed by our National Guard/troops  that I "saw" happening last year... so... with all of the hate groups getting fired up around here lately and now? Seeing the reaction to the Jan 6th Committee ? Perhaps that is coming this year instead of last year as I thought. 

PamP, Jeanne Mayell, FEBbby23 and 14 people reacted
(@dannyboy)

@journeywithme2 ❤️ As an empath, my intuitive nature let some see things - outcomes, etc.  But things it knows will send me spiraling it puts a huge "blackout curtain" over.  That's what a good chunk of this year has been.  I'm going to go back and find my month by month reading I tried that one day, but even that went around the big stuff.

And I completely understand why.  I have no skin in the game.  I know no one at the Capital.  I wasn't there.  But watching things last night?  Watching the morning show coverage this morning?  I'm a lump of tears, anger, sadness and rage

I want @Jeanne-mayell's vision of the matriarchy today.  Yesterday.  A year ago.  

PamP, Astarte, Jeanne Mayell and 22 people reacted
(@dannyboy)

@journeywithme2 I will add a lot of it will unfortunately go down here in Michigan.  While the Gubenatorial field has narrowed due to the signature fraud case, yesterday Ryan Kelley who was very much there, holding the door open and inviting people in was arrested at his home in West Michigan by the FBI.  

While I did cheer this for a moment, because of the whole FAFO principle. I also realized two things.

1)  The FBI does not arrest a white man at his home in West Michigan, while he's eating breakfast with his wife and children unless they have way, way more on him than they're announcing.  West Michigan is the Betsey Devos stronghold, and while she's thrown her support to Tudor Dixon (The only R candidate who is not a man), her and her family will donate whatever they think it'll take to get whomever wins the primary elected.  

2)  Ryan Kelley and Garrett Soldano (yet another crazy Gubernatorial candidate) are both huge amongst the many terrorist militia groups, particularly in my area.  Judging by the "fireworks" my daughters heard last night while trying to sleep, they're definitely active again.

Since I first learned what all the "fireworks" I used to hear actually are, I've kept my passport, keys, wallet, and some money handy to get us out of here if it ever comes to it.  But in the meantime, you'll never find me with any candidate's yard sign up here.

PamP, Jess, FEBbby23 and 14 people reacted
Page 39 / 40
Share: