(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Starting a new Hit section for people to post new hits. Thanks!  Jeanne

ghandigirl, Unk p, Seeker4 and 11 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@lovendures flagged some hits in the last Hits thread that raised my awareness about how our Hits may be the Universe's way of raising our consciousness further about our world. 

I have posted about this idea before. 

@lovendures 

TriciaCT, PamP, numerologist and 27 people reacted
(@kateinpdx)
Noble Member Registered

OMG @Lovendures, you found the Zipper Conundrum hit!!  I'm over the moon that you figured out what that meant! And I'm tickled that that prediction came true. I had absolutely no idea what the meant when I 'heard' it a the RTF night. I've been curious about it ever since!

And @Lenor, thank you for finding the Campbell's Soup and Spam hits too!

It's so fun to see these predictions come true. Even when they aren't good events we're seeing it's still fascinating. 

TriciaCT, PamP, Jeanne Mayell and 19 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

A new study that Covid-19 might have been in the U.S. as early as December 19 adds to @pamp's amazing dream that she posted in November 2019. 

I was standing on the bank of a river that was near NYC. I was on my way there for some reason. On the opposite bank, there were two large stone dragons that resembled Asian dragons crouching near the ground. As the bus I was on passed the dragons woke up, and went into the water and headed towards the city, and as they swam it started snowing blood. That’s when I woke up. I’m interpreting it as there will be some sort of attack on NYC or the northeast that will have an Asian country behind it.(PamP). Posted on 11/13/19.

@pamp's dream may be suggesting that the virus first appeared in New York City, but this latest study, which tested for antibodies, does not show where it first started.This was a study of  22,000 blood samples which they tested for antibodies. A handful of people whose blood was drawn around early January 2020 tested positive for Covid-19 antibodies. Since antibodies don't show up for 2 weeks after infection, they surmised that the people had been infected in December 2019.  But they don't know if those people had picked up the virus while traveling outside the country.

TriciaCT, PamP, Unk p and 15 people reacted
(@jsr78)
Famed Member Registered

TriciaCT, PamP, Jeanne Mayell and 19 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

During the last two Read the Future nights we had a few predictions of a Biden-related death occurring in mid to late summer.  I didn't post them because we do not predict deaths. But this week, there was a highly publicized Biden family death that had not been on my mind when I read these predictions -- his dog Champ died.

TriciaCT, GradualGoddess, PamP and 25 people reacted
(@jsr78)
Famed Member Registered

TriciaCT, PamP, Jeanne Mayell and 17 people reacted
(@sistermoon)
Famed Member Registered

A few weeks ago, @Baba made an interesting prediction involving a swimming pool.

Regarding the Surfiside condo collapse in Florida: there have been several mentions of the integrity of the concrete under the swimming pool as a main factor in the building's collapse. Here is a link to one such article, with pertinent quoting below.

Frank Morabito, the president of the consulting firm, wrote the waterproofing below the pool deck and entrance drive failed and was beyond its useful life. 

"The failed waterproofing is causing major structural damage to the concrete structural slab below these areas. Failure to replace the waterproofing in the near future will cause the extent of the concrete deterioration to expand exponentially," the report reads.

Not sure if this counts as a hit, but thought I'd mention in case.

TriciaCT, PamP, Kateinpdx and 19 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Two predictions:

1. Last year I posted that we were in another climate change surge. I don't have a link yet for that, but the news is filling with more climate related issues including the surging temperatures in the southwest and the South Florida sea level events. 

2. Starting in 2012, I began predicting that South Florida would be totally underwater by 2100.Okay that hasn't happened yet, but the signs are there  and it's only 2021. I now feel it will happen by 2075.

3. In 2015, I posted that the first thing we'd see would be insurance companies refusing to insure Florida coastal homes. In spite of then GOP Florida governor Rick Scott denying that climate change was real, I saw that the insurance companies are not in climate change denial and long before the seas overwhelm the region, properties will become both uninsurable and unsaleable. Here's one story of Florida Keyes residents realizing what is happening to them.  It fits the surge prediction, mentions the insurance issue, and the fact that the Keyes are going to be overwhelmed. https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/jun/24/florida-keys-climate-change-sea-level-rise

I think my visions about Florida were as much common sense  as intuitive, but they flew in the face of the science that was too conservative.  Also I knew with all my heart, more than most other predictions, that this would happen. I have never doubted it, even though it is so long range. Florida has been my second home from early childhood. So this was hard to see. 

TriciaCT, PamP, Rohenna and 21 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@sistermoon Thank you for finding this amazing and tragic hit. Here is further evidence that it was the pool that brought the whole complex down.

I see the bottom of a swimming pool in the darkness. It has a pattern/mosaic on the bottom and there is a shadow of something swimming back and forth. No idea what this means but it was a very clear vision. (@Baba)

Right before the collapse, a young woman on the fourth floor balcony of the building just before the collapse was talking to her husband on the phone when she noticed the swimming pool seemed to be caving in.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/woman-standing-her-balcony-phone-154010320.html

Cassie Straton was speaking to her husband, Michael, from their balcony on the south side of the Champlain Towers when she noticed the building started shaking in the early hours of Thursday, her older sister Ashely Dean said.

"Suddenly she says, 'honey, the pool is caving in. The pool is sinking to the ground,'" Dean said, according to Sky News.

TriciaCT, PamP, Rohenna and 23 people reacted
 Baba
(@baba)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Posted by: @jeanne-mayell

@sistermoon Thank you for finding this amazing and tragic hit. Here is further evidence that it was the pool that brought the whole complex down.

I see the bottom of a swimming pool in the darkness. It has a pattern/mosaic on the bottom and there is a shadow of something swimming back and forth. No idea what this means but it was a very clear vision. (@Baba)

Right before the collapse, a young woman on the fourth floor balcony of the building just before the collapse was talking to her husband on the phone when she noticed the swimming pool seemed to be caving in.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/woman-standing-her-balcony-phone-154010320.html

Cassie Straton was speaking to her husband, Michael, from their balcony on the south side of the Champlain Towers when she noticed the building started shaking in the early hours of Thursday, her older sister Ashely Dean said.

"Suddenly she says, 'honey, the pool is caving in. The pool is sinking to the ground,'" Dean said, according to Sky News.

I would not have guessed that this horrible tragedy would be related to that vision. It was striking though how clear the mental picture that I got was. What I interpreted as a mosaic/pattern was moving (like when you look at the bottom of a pool and the surface is moving). 

TriciaCT, PamP, LalaBella and 27 people reacted
(@bluebelle)

@jsr78 

And there is more historic heat predicted in the Pacific Northwest for the next three days.  The majority of homes here do not have air conditioning and tripe digit temperatures are predicted.  Air conditioning was never needed here before global warming.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/weather/2021/06/22/heat-wave-pacific-northwest-historic/

TriciaCT, PamP, Rohenna and 23 people reacted
(@lovendures)

@baba 

Wow!  Really Wow!  That is amazing!  You really may have gotten the cause before anyone else labels it as such. This is simply horrible!  I hope it will prevent further deaths from similar situations.

TriciaCT, Rohenna, PamP and 17 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@lovendures @baba I couldn't agree more, Wow.  

TriciaCT, PamP, JourneyWithMe2 and 11 people reacted
(@jsr78)
Famed Member Registered

@bluebelle Sometimes I look at home listings on Trulia for Seattle because the last time I went to Seattle I had so much fun I wondered what it would be like to live there. Most of the condos had no air conditioning I was shocked since I live in Houston and even where I grew up in Michigan we had air conditioning. I looked at the average summer temperatures and they were around the 70s so it's amazing to have 100 degree temps in Seattle. I'm not even sure if Seattle has basements so a lot of people are in trouble. 

BlueBelle, TriciaCT, PamP and 17 people reacted
(@lenor)
Illustrious Member Registered

For June predicted 2/22

•   Milk in the news, possibly a shortage. (Bliss)

Parents warned of nationwide baby milk shortage | Wiltshire Times

www.wiltshiretimes.co.uk/news/national/uk-today/19303930.parents-warned-nationwide-baby-milk-shortage/

Starbucks is seeing oat milk shortages 

finance.yahoo.com/news/starbucks-is-seeing-oat-milk-shortages-174509626.html

•   Ocean is too hot. Whales are actually crying. (Tonya W)

Fevers are plaguing the oceans — and climate change is making them worse

www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-01142-4

•   Chickens in the news. I see yellow and feathers. (Carol C.)

CDC: Salmonella Outbreak Has Sickened 474, Stop Kissing, Snuggling With Chickens, Ducks

www.forbes.com/sites/brucelee/2021/06/26/cdc-salmonella-outbreak-has-sickened-474-stop-kissing-snuggling-with-chickens-ducks/

•   The Stonehenge monuments are in the news. (Karen Porter)

Stonehenge tunnel: What does it mean for World Heritage Site? - BBC News

www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-wiltshire-57586416

•   In my mind I saw a snake slithering in the sand. (Tonya W)

Rattlesnakes everywhere: the odd consequences of California’s drought | California | The Guardian

www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/jun/26/california-drought-rattlesnakes-bears

TriciaCT, PamP, Rohenna and 11 people reacted
(@kksali)
Noble Member Registered

Climate & Earth prediction - 

•   Summer dog days, unbelievably hot and sticky. Air conditioning is no longer just a comfort, now a matter of public health. (Jeanne Mayell)

News tonight 6/28 on MSNBC Chris Hayes - reported temps in Portland Oregon are 11 degrees higher than highest temp recorded.  People checking into hotels and going to designated Cooling places - need air conditioning.  Governor Inslee interviewed - states air conditioning a necessity.  

TriciaCT, PamP, Rohenna and 17 people reacted
(@kateinpdx)
Noble Member Registered

@kksali Yes. I live in Portland and it hit 116 degrees today, which is 39 degrees above normal. I've honestly never felt anything like it, and on a deep primal level it rattled me. (Also the fires we had out here last year - they weren't far from Portland). 

TriciaCT, Rohenna, PamP and 15 people reacted
(@lovendures)

116?  That is Phoenix type weather yet Phoenix was 8 degrees cooler.  Many don't have air-conditioning in Portland yikes!

TriciaCT, PamP, Jeanne Mayell and 9 people reacted
(@journeywithme2)
Illustrious Member Registered

PamP, Jeanne Mayell, lenor and 5 people reacted
Page 1 / 21
Share: