Notifications
Clear all

June 16, 2021 Predictions by a Small Group

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Hi All, We have compiled this small group's visions. 

• Today I am posting our angel messages for 2021 and then Monthly visions for July and August.  
  • I also posted the Hurricane visions in the U.S. 2021 Hurricane thread.
  • To get the rest of the visions, please make a donation of $15 or more by clicking here or clicking on any donation button (like the big red heart). Paypal will re-route you after payment to the visions which you should bookmark.  I will also email the visions to all donors to their paypal email address within a day or two. 
  • BIG THANK YOU to @deetoo for compiling and editing them and @gradualgoddess who did a final edit of the whole document. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️  

2021 Positive Messages and Visions

• The world is on fire. It is a good fire, and it is a time a of great reckoning and of truth flaring up. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • I see our small group holding hands in a basket underneath a giant balloon that is filled with our shared light. We are unified in a circle, lifting off. (Bluebelle)
  • We are more connected to a higher power. (Lovendures)
  • I see the Knight of Disks. He is resting, having fought and won a hard battle—not the war, but the battle (i.e., the battle of good and evil). The world is spinning too fast and it is making everyone sick. But good is more surefooted, good is getting up and bad is flagging. (Andrew Posey)
  • I feel rumblings in the earth. I hear, “it’s gonna blow!” Not sure if it’s geological, or it represents the emotional and spiritual state of our world. It feels necessary, if that makes any sense, to make room for something better. I then hear “it’s all good.” (Deetoo) [Jeanne’s note: This could have been a premonition of the Surfside, Florida high-rise collapse, as well as a premonition of more to come.]
  • Gaia stands atop the world, her arms outstretched. She shakes the Earth to awaken us. Some will die. Some will be born again. Changes on Earth are coming, plates shift, flooding and droughts. People band together and the collective unites. (Teri Z)
  • I see pink, which means love to me. Extraterrestrials are sending energy, uplifting Earth, even though they are not yet revealed. (GradualGoddess)
  • Solar flares become very active, which result in beautiful northern and southern lights. (Baba)
  • I see holy beings with pointed ears praying for us. Also, fish who are holy beings too. Their message is: It will be okay. We are watching you. We are helping you. Meditate and pray. Western U.S. is in my vision. Send healing to that part of the country due to climate. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • I see a Native American on horseback trying to protect the land. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Be like the crow and observe from above, and like the wolf and observe from the ground. (Baba)
  • We are on the right track as far as raising the vibrations of the world. (Baba)
  • Don’t lose hope that those who did bad things will not be held to account. It will happen when you (and they) least expect it. (Baba)
  • Things are not and have not been easy around the globe, but there is progress and movement. (Lovendures)
  • A message directed to our group who did this RTFN:“Hold the circle. Hold the light. Continue to be lightworkers. You are each lights in your own communities. Continue to gather together in fellowship. Remember to recharge and renew.’’ (Lovendures)

Politics

• More problems for Matt Gaetz, of his own making. (Deetoo)
  • I see there is a very physically sick politician. (Lizzie)

PREDICTIONS BY MONTH

July 2021

Politics

• I see a protest with people carrying signs and people in tall hats and some boys with glasses. This seems to be a protest calling out insanity in political policy. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • A cloud hangs over the country from the Surfside high-rise collapse and the structural integrity of our infrastructure, especially high-rise buildings and bridges. People have lost confidence in basic infrastructure after the neglect of fifty years. Republicans try to exploit the infrastructure neglect to their advantage, blaming it on the Dems, but it backfires. People have more trust in progressive government to take care of them. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • There are more charges drawn against organizers involved in the insurrection. (Bluebelle)
  • Supreme Court decisions are issued, some contain surprises. (GradualGoddess) [ https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/18/us/politics/supreme-court-conservatives-liberals.html ]
  • People protesting, many younger. I think it concerns democracy reform, voter protections, ending the filibuster. (Deetoo)

U.S. People/Other

• Airlines are touting gleaming images of planes, promoting air travel. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • In the news: I see a group of woman firefighters or volunteers. They are aiding victims of the fires. They are middle-aged and older. (Andrew Posey)
  • I hear women’s voices. Lots of women’s voices. (Deetoo)
  • Shootings. (GradualGoddess)

Climate & Earth

• It is very hot and oppressive. Dry days, fires, smoke, sun. People wonder when this will be over. (Lovendures)
  • I see a daisy blowing strongly in the wind. I’m noticing there is a lot of wind. (Lovendures)
  • Very hot and dry in the Southwest. (Deetoo)
  • Drought and fire. (GradualGoddess)
  • Fires in the Northwest. (Andrew Posey)
  • I hear the song, “Singin’ in the Rain.” Perhaps rain comes after a particularly dry, hot spell. (Deetoo)
  • Mount Shasta is glowing. Storms are brewing. Mexico and Texas are hit. Brown, scorched earth in the West. (Teri Z)
  • I see a walrus, a whale, a dolphin, symbols of the sea. There is a lot of aquatic activity. This vision fits a larger repeating message I get about how we have disturbed the balance of the aquatic world. (Andrew Posey)

Pandemic/Covid

• Travel starts to increase but it is one step forward, one step back, due to sporadic Covid outbreaks. (Baba)
  • More people making vacation plans. People should still proceed cautiously. Number of Covid cases have decreased significantly but are steady and even increasing in certain cities/states. (Deetoo)
  • Too much too soon. We need more vaccinations. The Delta Covid is here. It is a dark smoke around the unvaccinated and poorer countries. The WHO jumps into action. Food scarcity in some areas. (Teri Z)

International

• There is great disappointment and pain regarding the Olympics in Japan. So much effort has gone in to hosting them and there is little to show for it. (Lovendures)
  • I see Germany finding a new center. (Andrew Posey)
  • I see France and the people out in the streets in a happy mood. (Andrew Posey)

August 2021

Politics

• I see a young elephant’s head and trunk superimposed over a body of land that has islands jutting out into the ocean. It looks like the state of Alaska, although it could be Greece. It is telling me of a right-wing youth movement. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • I see a little elephant in a box making noise. Something big is going to be revealed about the Republicans. They won’t like it. (Baba)
  • Something happens with Trump, perhaps an indictment or violence because he’s not reinstated. (GradualGoddess)
  • Trump is ill. He is in a house, no family around. (Teri Z)
  • Trials are starting for Republicans. (Teri Z)

U.S. People/Other

• In the news, a death in Indiana. I am seeing a hummingbird flying over a garden, and then home. (Andrew Posey)

Climate & Earth

• Western part of the U.S. is literally and figuratively on fire. Worst fire season ever, and heat rising to record levels. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • There are more fires in the West. There are fires up and down the West Coast. (Bluebelle)
  • Fires out West, late August into fall. (Deetoo)
  • Hot all over the U.S. and in Europe. (Deetoo)
  • I am seeing a hot sun. (Andrew Posey)
  • There will be a drought in the west of the U.S. (Baba)
  • I see sunflowers. The crop is unusually large this year. (Baba)
  • Some food shortages. Produce? (Deetoo)
  • There is a big storm in the islands. The Bahamas, Cuba, and the Keys are inundated with water and winds. The Carolinas and Eastern Seaboard suffer hurricane damage. Plates are shifting. The Poles are in the news. (Teri Z)

Pandemic/Covid

• In the news: Covid boosters are coming. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • There is an issue with wearing masks. I see people wearing masks with spikes or quills coming out from them. I don’t know what the situation is but perhaps it is prickly. It might be in California. (Lovendures)

International

• I see no Olympics; I see the game on TV. (Andrew Posey)

Isabelle, TriciaCT, Lawrence and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@blackandwhite)
Noble Member Registered

I'm impressed by how many people saw Ida as the hurricane name.. very cool.

Guess we gotta watch out for Odette next.

Kateinpdx, jsr78, FEBbby23 and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: