Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Random Predictions II

CC21
(@cc21)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@baba Yes - I agree about Musk. Your description reminded me of the cartoons (as you said) where a character gets hit on the head and is disoriented and spinning. Perhaps all the pushback and controversy around the Twitter acquisition was more than he bargained for.

PamP, BlueBelle, Lauren and 23 people reacted
(@freya)
Famed Member Registered

@baba When I read your vision of Musk with birds around his head, I immediately associated it with a   humorous twist on "seeing stars" when you get hit on the head... as you say Baba, "a headache."

As I'm sure we're all aware, your vision of House Representative Schiff probably refers to his participation in the current House so-called "January 6th investigation." The special committee's findings will be presented in open public meetings soon.  I've no doubt you saw him give another of his now famous speeches... which will be quoted over and over in US media.   Adam Schiff's  impassioned, eloquent speeches on the full House floor during TFG's first impeachment debate... and then his extraordinary speeches as head of the DJT's first trial in the Senate will echo down the centuries... as has Thomas Jefferson's warning to all democratic nations that "the price of freedom is eternal vigilance." 

The vision of a streak of light intrigues me... any inkling as to its meaning? I saw such an event related to Ukraine, but I think this is something else altogether. 

PamP, BlueBelle, Lauren and 23 people reacted
(@suzsun)
Eminent Member Registered

@freya This is my first post on the forum. I just joined after reading for years! I read today in the news that a large asteroid is flying very close to earth this weekend so maybe that is the light flash in the skies? 

PamP, BlueBelle, Lauren and 25 people reacted
 Baba
(@baba)

Welcome @suzsun and thanks for your post! 

@freya I got the impression that the bright object is something celestial. 

JourneyWithMe2, PamP, Lauren and 25 people reacted
(@elaineg)
Famed Member Registered

@cc21 I read the reason his buy for twitter is on hold is because it is connected to his Tesla stocks dropping 40%, and it was factor in the buy.

PamP, Lauren, polarberry and 13 people reacted
(@enkasongwriter)
Famed Member Participant

Did a quick scan on China and got that President Xi will be gone after this year's elections. The Shanghai lockdown will be his nail in the coffin.

PamP, Lauren, gbs and 13 people reacted
(@tgraf66)
Illustrious Member Registered

@enkasongwriter Not to doubt you, but I would be very surprised if that's true.  After the last "election", he and the CCP came to a mutual agreement that he would no longer be subject to elections because "no one would be able to defeat him", which effectively made him President for life.

PamP, Lauren, Seeker4 and 9 people reacted
(@tgraf66)

I need to clarify that what actually happened was the Chinese Diet (legislature) removed the 10-year term limit.  The "agreement" I noted above was cited in the Chinese news as the reason for the removal.

PamP, Seeker4, lenor and 3 people reacted
 Baba
(@baba)

This is what I got during my meditation today:

I see Tucker Carlson. He is sad and almost crying.

I see the logo for Fox News with a slogan beside it that says, “Nothing lasts forever’

I kept seeing something dark that looks like tentacles but realized that it is more likely dark, fast-flowing water. I felt apprehension and think it may be related to an adverse weather event.

CC21, PamP, BlueBelle and 31 people reacted
(@april)
Noble Member Registered

Posted by: @enkasongwriter

Did a quick scan on China and got that President Xi will be gone after this year's elections. The Shanghai lockdown will be his nail in the coffin.

It looks like it may not be the election, so much as a medical issue removing him. The election may indicate the timing?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10816327/amp/Chinas-leader-Xi-Jinping-suffering-brain-aneurysm-snub-new-medicine-reports-claim.html

PamP, Luminous, Lauren and 19 people reacted
(@polarberry)

@baba 

I hope so, and I hope the deal ends up falling through for whatever reason.

Did you see where he tweeted that Democrats sow hate and division? What an ass! Tiedrich tweeted in reply-translation, how dare they ask me to pay my fair share of taxes lol

Astarte, Jeanne Mayell, PamP and 21 people reacted
(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest

@polarberry 

I have a feeling his one the one trying to kill the deal. He is getting crazier and crazier as time passes he is hoping twitter will back out but they already said they are moving forward. 

Jeanne Mayell, PamP, lenor and 19 people reacted
(@polarberry)

@jessi1978

Mental health issues coupled with expensive publicity stunt gone wrong.

Jeanne Mayell, PamP, Seeker4 and 13 people reacted
(@polarberry)

Saw a comment elsewhere-someone asked if Barry Loudermilk is the product of Devin Nunes cow.

Cannot stop laughing.

Astarte, Jeanne Mayell, PamP and 19 people reacted
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

Posted by: @polarberry

Saw a comment elsewhere-someone asked if Barry Loudermilk is the product of Devin Nunes cow.

Cannot stop laughing.

OMG - I am dead. Deceased. You killed me with laughter.

Jeanne Mayell, PamP, JourneyWithMe2 and 13 people reacted
(@polarberry)

@laura-f 

You and me both! I cracked up when I saw it and am still chuckling over it.

Does anyone else get the feeling the upcoming hearings are going to be explosive?

Jeanne Mayell, PamP, JourneyWithMe2 and 19 people reacted
(@freya)
Famed Member Registered

@polarberry  Explosive hearings... oh yeah. I'm getting in a supply of popcorn. Jan 6 committee members have been pretty cagy answering media questions... after over 1000 interviews, documents, tapes... planned releases to the press as build up...  my take?  Trump and his corrupt minions are headed for some sleepless nights... and long agitated talks with their lawyers.

Debbie M., JourneyWithMe2, Maggieci and 17 people reacted
 PamP
(@pamp)
Famed Member Registered

@baba Your dark water caught my eye. One of my dreams last night was of a flood of very dirty water that people were trying to get away from. 

JourneyWithMe2, FEBbby23, lenor and 15 people reacted
 CC21
(@cc21)

@pamp @baba I just had to pipe in that I find it significant that both of you have connected to this dark water impression. That alone may signify a tsunami event or (I just got a pop-up) of perhaps a dam break that surges unexpectedly? Something to keep an eye (and intuition) on...

PamP, JourneyWithMe2, FEBbby23 and 15 people reacted
 PamP
(@pamp)
Famed Member Registered

I had a dream about a demented clown (in whiteface, red bulb nose, really oversized polka-dotted clown suit, itty bitty feet though), and spoiler, it was T****. He was walking down a city street bouncing an orange ball while people stood on the sidewalk cheering him on. There was a giant white domino-shaped thing with a big red button that he had to push in order to get the red light to turn green so he could cross the street. He kept throwing the ball and hitting the button with the ball, but the light would not turn green for him. He kept getting angrier and throwing the ball harder, but it still wouldn't turn. The final time he threw the ball it bounced back and hit in in the face and knocked him out. Then the light turned green and the people vanished. 

It was just a very bizarre dream, but I'm guessing it means he's going to never get back in the White House. 

Astarte, tybin, Jeanne Mayell and 29 people reacted
Page 38 / 40
Share: