Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Random Predictions II

(@journeywithme2)
Illustrious Member Registered

@dannyboy  So do I! I am beyond ready for people to be kind and considerate to one another or failing to be able to do that .. at least leave them alone!!!! The judging, the marginalizing, the greed, the hatred... all in the name of money and power... when they destroy the Earth what will their money and power get them? So tired of talking that falls on deaf ears and the just plain meanness that is the norm today. It's like the Pandemic brought out the best and the worst in people...you either reacted with care and concern.. or drank that bleach TFG peddled. 

Watching the struggles last night? All those ugly faces and fighting? Those are people like many of my neighbors in my very red sector... Mike Pence did the right thing at a crucial moment and did not do as he was directed by TFG... but I still see him as no hero... he, as well as others we have seen, knew what was being planned.. and.. if did not participate...did nothing to stop it. There is no healing without accountability.  I wept as I saw what was shown last night as I did the day I sat glued to the TV as it happened... just as I did as minor child the day JFK was shot.

"But February made me shiver
With every paper I’d deliver
Bad news on the doorstep
I couldn’t take one more step
I can’t remember if I cried
When I read about his widowed bride
But something touched me deep inside
The day the music died"

I think we all are ready to see a more peaceful , kinder and caring people to make an appearance as the normal rather that what we have lived with these past 20 years and more.

I keep holding on. We all do.

PamP, MtGal99, Maggieci and 16 people reacted
(@dannyboy)

@journeywithme2 My friend, if you just felt an oddly wet hug, that was me sobbing gratefully on your shoulder after reading your post.

PamP, Seeker4, Vesta and 6 people reacted
(@journeywithme2)

@dannyboy I felt it... and sent one back.. "I'm not crying.. I got something in my eye" ... 

Today? I will take in with gratitude the sun shining on my face, the love and respect between me and my fur kids, the wild things that live in our woods and share our space, the green things growing and the flowers that are blooming... I will send Love ,Hope and Faith and Healing to the Collective as we all work together to call forth our vision of better,brighter days and ways.

PamP, fmabon, Seeker4 and 8 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Lenora found these Ivanka predictions that haven't come true exactly yet but seem to be in the works: 

"Here are two random predictions on Ivanka Trump. It will be interesting to see if any other information comes out about her testimony to the J6 Committee.

I think Ivanka will turn in evidence against her father to save herself.(TriciaCT) 7/1/21

I heard, “Short of being dead, you are going to jail.” and saw an image of the orange one and Ivanka blowing a kiss. (Baba) 10/17/21

• Ivanka flips on her family. (Baba) Predicted 9/26/21 for February 2022

(Ivanka testified to the J6 committee April 5th)"

I also had a couple of vivid visions/prediction back in 2017 about Ivanka which I will try to find.  One of them involved the Greek fates.  Another showed her riding off in a cab leaving her father and her husband behind.  Interesting that Jared came off badly in the investigation.  

PamP, fmabon, Kateinpdx and 12 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Opening a third Random Predictions Thread, and closing this one because it got too long.  For all Random Predictions and any comments, please now move to Random Predictions III.  

PamP, Lauren, tybin and 2 people reacted
Page 40 / 40
Share: