Notifications
Clear all

SEPTEMBER 2021 PREDICTIONS (Made 6.16.21 and 2.22.21)

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

September 2021

•   A month of new beginnings. (Diana)

U.S. – Politics

•  Matt Gaetz and Rudy Giuliani in the news. (GradualGoddess) Made 6.16.21.

• Biden’s executive orders are going through. (Share) Made 2.22.21.

•   I see bills getting passed left and right in Congress. (Bin) Made 2.22.21.

•   Kamala Harris takes a more active role in the administration. (deetoo) Made 2.22.21.

•   I see Kamala Harris walking down a plane ramp and not looking very happy. (Share) Made 2.22.21.

•   More far right-wing militias are investigated by the Justice Department. (Bluebelle) Made 2.22.21.

•   I see Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez fighting for women’s rights. Something is getting passed that will be monumental. (Share) Made 2.22.21.

•   AOC is in the news. (Rainbow) Made 2.22.21.

•   Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez makes headlines. (Bin) Made 2.22.21.

•   House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is in the news. (Share) Made 2.22.21.

•   Supreme Court is in the news. There’s at least one open seat. (GradualGoddess) Made 2.22.21.

•   I see the dead being buried, long black coffins in barren hills. I see black top hats and Abe Lincoln carrying the dead. (Andrew Posey) Made 2.22.21.

•   Biden reaches an historic peace agreement, perhaps with the Middle East, and removes some U.S. troops. (Brenda) Made 2.22.21.

•   U.S. politics are moving left slowly through new legislation this month, like a tugboat moving a big ship. (Sunflower) Made 2.22.21.

•   Radical elements stir up trouble. (Muriel) Made 2.22.21.

•   Trump is in deep trouble, as are Senator Lindsey Graham and the rest of the MAGA leadership. (Muriel) Made 2.22.21.

•   Trump is likened to Fred Flintstone. (Susan Fay) Made 2.22.21.

•   I see Trump laughing and golfing, meeting with wealthy people. (Share) Made 2.22.21.

U.S. – People/Other

• I see a svelte, lovely young black woman with short, cropped hair. I think she’s a celebrity singer. A handsome dark-haired white guy is carrying her over his shoulders. Seems like a remake of the Whitney/Costner movie The Bodyguard or else it’s just a music video, but it makes the news. (Jeanne Mayell) Predicted 6.16.21
  •  
  • I see colorful laser lights, like a laser show, in the news. (Lovendures) Predicted 6.16.21
  •  
  • I see a spider or tarantula. To me, this often means terrorism or an evil act. (Lovendures)
  • I see a young, bearded man with a bowed head, and behind him people mourning the loss of a great man or guide. (Andrew Posey) Predicted 6.16.21
  •  
  • I hear, “No rest for the weary.” (Deetoo) Predicted 6.16.21
  •  
  • Cryptocurrency takes a hit. (Teri Z) Predicted 6.16.21
  •  
  • Children are singing “We Are the World.” (Teri Z) Predicted 6.16.21
  •  
  • Elon Musk is doing something amazing! He is completely in the flow. (Teri Z) Predicted 6.16.21

•   There is a renewal this month, a feeling of hope and new beginnings. We need to trust that things are being revealed and we are learning deeper truths about ourselves and our society, making way for greater progress. Clarity is flowing at this time. I feel this could even mean the beginning of additional intuition/intuitive abilities opening up for more people. (Carol C.) Predicted 2.22.21.

•   Horse racing and the treatment of horses are in the news. (Baba) Predicted 2.22.21.

•   Fox News is in trouble. (deetoo) Predicted 2.22.21.

•   Broadway opens to the public. (deetoo) Predicted 2.22.21.

•   I hear the lyrics, “life is a cabaret.” Old friends are coming back. Broadway is reopening! (Teri Z) Predicted 2.22.21.

•   Schools are back in session:

•   There is in-class learning in most schools nationwide. (deetoo) Predicted 2.22.21.

•   School is back in session; it is a lighter feeling than last year. (Lovendures) Predicted 2.22.21.

•   I see kids smiling and returning to school, happy to see their friends and be back to normal. (Doris) Predicted 2.22.21.

•   Schools will be fully back in session (Eric P.) Predicted 2.22.21.

•   In-person schooling resumes all over. (Uneke) Predicted 2.22.21.

•   Students are back in school in person, with modifications. (GradualGoddess) Predicted 2.22.21.

•   Sunflowers! Happiness! Schools are in session and people are excited and relieved to have come to this point of reopening. (Carol C.) Predicted 2.22.21.

•   As school begins, there is a greater appreciation of the importance of education. There is a renewed appreciation of poetry. (Rainbow) Predicted 2.22.21.

•   Schools try to return to a normal year, still with some precautions. (Howard E.) Predicted 2.22.21.

•   School is back. Things are back to normal. College is back, relief. (Bliss) Predicted 2.22.21.

•   Schools start to reopen, with a new normal for how we will educate our youth. (Cheryl S) Predicted 2.22.21.

•   Schools are fully open. (Asma) Predicted 2.22.21.

•   Return to school and the classroom becomes more controversial. Assessments of the lost time and its impact are made. There is a lot to consider about how to proceed with education since some children were not able to progress in their learning during the pandemic, highlighting inequity. (Julie N.) Predicted 2.22.21.

•   Some colleges remain virtual as they feel it is more cost effective for them, though they attempt to keep the cost to the student the same. Others offer a mix of virtual learning and some on-campus or apprentice programs. The latter allows for students to earn money while learning and also gain experience in their chosen field. This can be a positive for those who may not have had a way to gain more education while supporting themselves. (Julie N.) Predicted 2.22.21.

•   I hear part of the Sufjan Stevens song “Romulus”: “When she had her last child.” I also hear the Elton John lyric, “Hold me closer, tiny dancer.” Relationships with children are significant, but there is an element of sadness and fear of loss involved. Maybe it is anxiety about children returning to school. (Eva)

•   We are not back yet. School is still not safe. (Muriel) Predicted 2.22.21.

•   I see and hear a commercial plane taking off. Public travel is resuming. (Doris)Predicted 2.22.21.

•   We are waiting for something. (Lovendures)Predicted 2.22.21.

•   Tiger Woods in the news. (Share)Predicted 2.22.21.

•   Just see a tiger stamp—this has to do with baseball and a rookie player, probably the Detroit Tigers.This may have to do with the World Series. (Asma)Predicted 2.22.21.

•   I see something that looks like a spaceship. (Share)Predicted 2.22.21.

•   I see two pigs smiling! I’m honestly not sure what this means, but it made me laugh. It felt like a positive thing. (Serpens)Predicted 2.22.21.

•   A rocket ship or satellite launch is in the news. (Serpens)Predicted 2.22.21.

•   Protests about trans people make headlines. (Charmander)Predicted 2.22.21.

•   A jar of jam is important. (Karen Porter)Predicted 2.22.21.

•   Major news regarding safety comes out from an automaker. (Brenda)Predicted 2.22.21.

•   There was a close call, but we got out of it. Feels lighter. (Heather)Predicted 2.22.21.

•   There is a great quiet. (Jennifer)Predicted 2.22.21.

•   Big boat in the news; there is a possibility of cruises beginning to set sail again. (Cheryl S)Predicted 2.22.21.

•   The belief that things are back to normal takes root. (Arianne)Predicted 2.22.21.

•   The Olympics will seem irrelevant. (Arianne)Predicted 2.22.21.

•   People are confused by the direction of the pandemic. Are things open or not? Do we move forward or not? What is the new normal now? (Mary I)Predicted 2.22.21.

•   New smaller, modular, efficient homes are being designed and built en masse to address housing shortages and affordability. (Betty)Predicted 2.22.21.

•   People who believed in politicians will feel cheated and abandoned. I see a big flood coming, washing away what is no longer needed, allowing people to live more in the moment and let go of old principles that no longer serve the world. (Leonina)Predicted 2.22.21.

•   Some elderly people are tossed out of their wheelchairs and fall forward. (Susan Fay)Predicted 2.22.21.

Pandemic

• The incidence of the Covid Delta variant is increasing in the Southeast. (Bluebelle)Predicted 6.16.21.
  • Some schoolchildren are wearing masks at school. (Lovendures) Predicted 6.16.21.
  • It feels a bit harder to breathe, as though I am wearing a mask. Masks may be in the news or there may be news about a variant. (Lovendures)Predicted 6.16.21.
  • Worrisome Covid spikes among unvaccinated. (GradualGoddess)Predicted 6.16.21.
  • Covid resurgence among those not vaccinated and elderly. Many are weary of this life. (Teri Z)Predicted 6.16.21.

•   U.S. has reached 70%+ in vaccinations, but we still need protection from variants. (deetoo) Predicted 2.22.21.

•   People are going back to school and work because so many are vaccinated. But many need boosters for Covid variants. (Jeanne Mayell)Predicted 2.22.21.

•   The world is breathing a sigh of relief. It’s over, we made it through the worst of the pandemic. (Doris)Predicted 2.22.21.

•   Biden is meeting with Western democracies. Global talks focus on a vaccine plan for the whole world. (Uneke)Predicted 2.22.21.

•   Covid variants spread among the unvaccinated, but those who got their shots are safe. (Serpens)Predicted 2.22.21.

•   Traveling in Europe will start up again. Greater numbers of people are vaccinated. Air travel will have started its adaptation process. The price of flights will be high because of the limited number of passengers required to make traveling Covid-safe. Young people will travel by train, older people will travel by plane. (Paula)Predicted 2.22.21.

Economy

•   Stock market is erratic. (deetoo)Predicted 2.22.21.

•   The dollar has depreciated. (Tonya W)Predicted 2.22.21.

•   Jobs come back. (Bliss)Predicted 2.22.21.

Climate & Earth

• There are more fires in the West, from the coast to Utah and Colorado. Arizona is having a record number of fires this season. (Bluebelle) Predicted 6.16.21.
  • A hurricane affects North Carolina. (Baba)Predicted 6.16.21.
  • Galveston, Texas takes a hit in early fall, presumably from a hurricane or large storm. (Baba)Predicted 6.16.21.
  • Hurricanes in South and Southeast. (Deetoo)Predicted 6.16.21.
  • Bermuda and East Coast get a large hurricane. Heavy winds and storm surge flatten trees. (Teri Z)Predicted 6.16.21.
  • I see horses running in a field. (Lovendures) [Note a November vision of horses in California in the news.]Predicted 6.16.21.

•   We are climbing a small hill through the lush, deep, green grass. Outdoor life is vibrant and the bees are healthy. (Christine B)Predicted 2.22.21.

•   I see bears looking for food. They are in a city. (Tonya W)Predicted 2.22.21.

•   There is a major volcanic eruption. It causes both weather and aviation disruption. (Baba)Predicted 2.22.21.

•   Mountains are on fire. People are running. Volcano? (Teri Z)Predicted 2.22.21.

•   A volcano will endanger an Indonesian village. (Bernie)Predicted 2.22.21.

•   I am smelling smoke again. More fires in the West. (Lovendures)Predicted 2.22.21.

•   There is a drought somewhere in the U.S. We are so dry in the West. (Tonya W)Predicted 2.22.21.

•   I see a mound of ash, a world in black and white. Though the world is burned, it will recover. We have lost a lot but we will recover. Around the corner (in the future), I see a world woozy but alive. (Andrew Posey)Predicted 2.22.21.

•   I see smoke billowing. I try to see where and get the visual of Wyoming/Montana. (Avon)Predicted 2.22.21.

•   Hurricanes in the Southeast. (deetoo)Predicted 2.22.21.

•   I see a number of hurricanes. There is coastal flooding. A major portion of the population is impacted. These are difficult times, but we will get through them. (Harry)Predicted 2.22.21.

•   Flooding could happen in the lower southern part of the U.S., including Florida. (Brenda)Predicted 2.22.21.

•   I see snow on jagged, high peaks in Idaho and Canada. (Julie S)Predicted 2.22.21.

•   There is a possibility of food and water shortages for the winter months ahead due to climate change. U.S. states least familiar with bad weather will be the most affected in the coldest winter months. (Mere999)Predicted 2.22.21.

•   There is global weather change, with freak thunder and lightning storms and flooding in England. (Jackie)Predicted 2.22.21.

•   An asteroid hits, or there is a big natural disaster in the U.S., maybe an earthquake. (AK)Predicted 2.22.21.

•   The earth changes are coming with ever hotter summers. Some still turn away thinking climate change is irrelevant. Some begin to link arms, preparing for the worst. Others smell fear; the end of Earth as we know it. It is never that bad, though. This change reveals a New Earth. This change harbors love, not war, as we fight a common enemy. (Carmel)Predicted 2.22.21.

Science/Technological Advances

•   Scientists will experiment with non-fuel, electric-powered planes. (Paula)Predicted 2.22.21.

•   Automakers are making emissions changes. (Colleen)Predicted 2.22.21.

•   There are creative solutions around energy practices, and perhaps more industries as well. A case is made for the importance of art and beauty in innovation, e.g., Tesla. (Kristin)Predicted 2.22.21.

•   New medical education classes offered. New therapies and cures worldwide, students needed to train for these. (WiscoGirl65)Predicted 2.22.21.

International

• Australia struggles to get its people vaccinated quickly. This causes problems and the country is still unable to open this year. (Baba) Predicted 6.16.21.

•   The wine harvest is especially plentiful in France this season. (Baba) Predicted 2.22.21.

•   Elephants in Thailand are in the news. (Baba) Predicted 2.22.21.

•   There is a shift in power in the Middle East. (Baba)Predicted 2.22.21.

•   Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is found guilty at his trial. (Baba)Predicted 2.22.21.

•   Canada is saying they have seen a large number of people moving there from America. (Tonya W)Predicted 2.22.21.

•   New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern will be defeated. However, she was just elected in 2020 and there are no general elections until 2023. Let’s make sure she is safe. (Bright Opal)Predicted 2.22.21.

•   I see Chinese ships in Southeast Asia. (Bin)Predicted 2.22.21.

•   I see a dragon on a black flag. Is this a pirate? Black dragon? Ancient Chinese power and the power of gun powder. Asian nationalism is on the rise. (Karen Porter)Predicted 2.22.21.

•   Blowing up something for royalty. It is a battle fought a long time ago; disputed land rights; they take wheat they think is theirs. The food supply is broken. (Karen Porter)Predicted 2.22.21.

•   Feeling of peace in the world. (WiscoGirl65)Predicted 2.22.21.

Science & Technology

• A new medicine for cancer is approved. (Baba) Predicted 6.16.21.

LalaBella, Rohenna, CC21 and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: