Notifications
Clear all

June 16,2021 PREDICTIONS BY MONTH FOR OCTOBER 2021 - DECEMBER 2022

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Our latest predictions (9.26.21) will be ready tomorrow (Monday October 4th) for a $15 or greater donation. So I am posting all of the last group (made June 16,2021) of predictions now. :-). If you donate before the 9.26.21 predictions are ready, you will receive the earlier June 2021 predictions but I will also email the latest predictions to your Paypal email address when they are ready. 

October 2021

Politics

• Jim Jordan looks very sad. Things are not going his way. (Baba)
  • There are huge and/or prolonged protests regarding guns. People want their politicians to represent them and do something. (GradualGoddess)
  • A Trump is in the news, possible indictment. (GradualGoddess)

U.S. People/Other

• Native Americans in the news. One chief walking toward me but looking sideways. They are concerned with what is being planned. They are so visible now. The men are wearing feathers. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • A dark night, and firelight keeping the black away, and there is a calm. (Andrew Posey)

Climate & Earth

• Indian Summer continues too long and the fires in the West continue. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • I see a monster hurricane covering South Florida. It goes across the tip from Fort Lauderdale to the Keys and covers both coasts. Very high winds doing much damage. From my view, it looks like bits of paper confetti tossed in the air. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • I see a strong hurricane. I feel huge ocean waves and swells. My mind goes to Florida. It also goes to the Texas/Gulf coast. But Florida is a bigger focus. (Lovendures)
  • Fall 2021: A big hurricane near Florida and perhaps the Carolinas. (Lovendures)
  • Fall 2021: Some hurricane weather in Texas. (Lovendures)
  • A hurricane hits Houston. There is not as much flooding as the previous big hurricane, but the electrical infrastructure takes a hit. (Bluebelle)
  • A late-season hurricane hits Bermuda, causing devastating damage. (Bluebelle)
  • Barren fields and a brownout. Wheat crops are hurt. Scorched earth in different parts of the planet. (Teri Z)

Economy

• Good economic news for U.S. It is a workers’ market. (GradualGoddess)

November 2021

Politics

• I see a white-haired man who looks like John Cox, California Governor Gavin Newsom’s opponent, and he’s dominating the news. In the background is an image of a deceased governor, probably Reagan, whose memory is invoked in the election. Guns are also an issue. Since his opponent fills the screen of my inner eye, I am concerned for Newsom’s fate in this election. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • A progressive wins the New York mayoral race. (GradualGoddess)

U.S. People/Other

• I see horses in the news. They’ve been abused and killed. This is in California. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Football season is back and very popular. (Baba)
  • We have a nation that is exhausted and wanting normalcy. I see a smiling baby and a toddler, something for everyone to smile about. (Andrew Posey)
  • I see darkness; there is a death. (GradualGoddess)

Climate & Earth

• Hurricanes are still happening. Texas was hit, and a Caribbean island, possibly Dominican Republic. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • A hurricane strikes the west coast of Florida, in the Gulf. Sanibel Island takes a hit. (Bluebelle)
  • I see a big hurricane, Gulf Coast area. (Deetoo)
  • Hurricane season: Caribbean, Houston, more rain in Houston and Mexico. I see the Panhandle of Florida and Texas and also St. John in the Caribbean. I see widespread flooding that soaks several states. (Andrew Posey)
  • Hurricane season: The tip of Florida, Miami-Dade County, is covered by storm. (Andrew Posey)
  • Still dealing with hurricane fallout somewhere. (Lovendures)
  • Human migration starts. Some lands are becoming uninhabitable. Africans are migrating to Australia, both humans and animals. (Teri Z)

Science & Technology

• New protein medicine breakthroughs for Alzheimer’s and cancer. (Teri Z)
  • Breakthroughs in solar energy harnessing. We will be able to transfer energy in communities. Working toward a global solution. Africa and Middle East play a role in this. (Teri Z)

December 2021

Politics

• I see a Christmas postage stamp. U.S. postal service in the news, or perhaps Louis DeJoy faces justice. (GradualGoddess)

U.S. People/Other

• There is a fire somewhere that makes the news. (Lovendures)
  • Big white days and nights. Santa and Moses walking and singing. A very happy and simple holiday. (Teri Z)

January 2022

Politics

• Biden gives a big speech. The critics are merciless, so much right-wing spin. But we know he’s completed a gargantuan task. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • The U.S. Postal Service is under new leadership, but an old scandal emerges about DeJoy. (Bluebelle)
  • Biden seems to recede a bit and Kamala Harris is in the forefront. (GradualGoddess)
  • I see Kamala Harris in the news, speaking strongly. I see hands held in support of BLM. The world is waking and stirring a bit more this year than last. The energy is now colder and sharper than before. (Andrew Posey)

U.S. People/Other

• I see a scene from Disney’s Fantasia. It is the part of “Waltz of the Flowers” where the fairies begin to dance on the frozen ice and make designs as they waltz. (Lovendures)

Environment—Climate & Earth

• California has unusually stormy winter weather. (Baba)
  • Positive news about the environment, a scientific advance or policy. (GradualGoddess)
  • Whiteout across U.S. Grid down in Texas. Elon Musk helps them. (Teri Z)

Pandemic/Covid

• We’re learning more about the Covid vaccines. (Deetoo)

International

• I see that the northernmost European countries, including the U.K., are in shadow and they are casting a shadow on the European Union. (Jeanne Mayell)

February 2022

Politics

• There is a Supreme Court vacancy. (Bluebelle)
  • Blood in the snow. There’s heartache and bloodshed. Finally, more gun laws put in system. (Teri Z)

U.S. People/Other

• I see an angel with a horn. (Lovendures)
  • Beautiful music playing in a very quiet U.S. People playing instruments in odd places. (Teri Z)

Environment Climate & Earth

• The oil and gas pipeline conflict between fossil fuel companies and Native Americans is in the news. I see a cartoon of an overweight elephant (GOP) sticking its trunk in the ground and trying to suck up the oil, but the trunk gets stuck there and upends the whole beast. So, GOP commitment to fossil fuels is going to hurt the party. They can’t let go and the public, now suffering from global warming, is not going to forget. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Weather issues in the U.S. West, South Central, and Florida. Fires in Florida. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Crocodiles in the news. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • There are alligators in the news related to climate change. (Bluebelle)
  • February is warmer than usual in the Southeast U.S. (Baba)
  • I see rabbits. (GradualGoddess)

Science & Technology

• There is a medical breakthrough, maybe related to Covid vaccine for children. (GradualGoddess)

International

• Information comes out of China regarding the origins of the Covid outbreak. It may not be through official channels. (Baba)
  • I see pirates, a ship, and the Caribbean but don’t know why. Possibly piracy is becoming a thing again in this region. (Baba)
  • I see a depression in Russia, and Putin continues to falter. He was not successful in his efforts. The world is too tired for world intrigue and drama. The world wants things to be easy. (Andrew Posey)
  • Putin is in the news. (Deetoo)

March 2022

Politics

• Fight over Supreme Court vacancy. African American woman. (Deetoo)
  • There is a show of leadership by Kamala Harris, or she is noted for an accomplishment. (GradualGoddess)
  • Some insurrectionists are sentenced for January 6. (GradualGoddess)
  • New green technology and laws adopted. (Teri Z)
  • I see a matronly woman with silver hair coming forward in a business suit, while a press conference is being held about something in the state of Texas. I see people cheering in Texas and wonder if perhaps the state has shifted politically. (Andrew Posey)
  • I see the poor having a voice. (Andrew Posey)
  • I see old, overweight white people being shepherded into pens and I see them running off and going away. Their time is over, and we move into this new era without the hate. We have new ears that listen in a new way. (Andrew Posey) Note: This was a cartoon image and metaphorical—the old guard passing.

U.S. People/Other

• A yacht at sea is in trouble. They have some animals on board that they toss overboard. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • I am seeing fires and black images of men and women who have lived lives and are smiling down at us through the smoke and fire. They are wagering on who will win this Project of Earth. With these souls watching, and us here in the dark. (Andrew Posey)
  • Cars, trains, and automobiles in the news. (Teri Z)

Climate & Earth

• Rain falls. Lots of water is flowing. There are flooded fields in agricultural land. (Lovendures)

International

• Greece in the news. I see a Greek-looking man with a short beard; looks like Josh Grogan, but he’s a politician. (Jeanne Mayell)

April 2022

U.S. People/Other

• Potential threats to our infrastructure, including bridges. (Deetoo)
  • Lapis blue wings of ETs; flying extraterrestrials helping with food shortages and famine. Mount Shasta is a special meeting spot. (Teri Z)

Climate & Earth

• Spring is earlier than ever. In the Northeast, people are planting six to eight weeks earlier than twenty years ago and the heat index is soaring around the world. (Jeanne Mayell).
  • Climate activism is high. People are installing heat pumps for heating and cooling, and some are building houses with below-ground living space. Wind energy is more available, and prices are coming down for renewable energy. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Renewable energy in the news. (Deetoo)
  • I see deer and wheat fields. I think there are more deer than usual, and farmers are upset. (Baba)
  • There is massive flooding along the Mississippi. The river’s path is changed. (Bluebelle)
  • Cool weather, not as wet as March. Where is the mountain snow? I don’t see any and this is a concern. (Lovendures)
  • There is a natural disaster (in the Midwest, I think). (GradualGoddess)

International

• I keep hearing Seven Sisters (the Australian story). I am not sure if this is related to astronomy, Australia, or the concepts in the story. (Baba)

May 2022

Politics

• The infrastructure bill passes or is proceeding, measures are passed to protect voter integrity, and education reform is in process. (GradualGoddess)

U.S. People/Other

• Native Americans are celebrating the return of sacred lands. (Bluebelle)
  • New York City is in the news. There is a new energy and young energy. The city is once again looking for tourists and crowds are back. (Andrew Posey)
  • Transportation is in the news. (GradualGoddess)
  • An important award is in the news. (GradualGoddess)

Climate & Earth

• There is a heatwave in the Northeast. The weather is getting more erratic all over the world, climate change is surging again. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • It is unseasonably warm in much of the world. (GradualGoddess)
  • I see increasing drought in the world. (Andrew Posey)
  • A large volcano erupts in Iceland. (Baba)
  • Baboons and/or lions in the news. (Lovendures)

Science & Technology

• New medical procedures and medicines rapidly being discovered. Plant-based medicines that have always been here are being rediscovered. (Teri Z)

International

• In Syria I see the ruin of the revolution and the ruin of what was that nation. (Andrew Posey)
  • In the Middle East we see the hordes of human migration. (Andrew Posey)
  • High above I see Africa, and as I zoom in I see people crawling toward water. (Andrew Posey)

June 2022

Politics

• Campaigns for the 2022 election are firing up. I am reassured to see a Founding Father and an 18th-century woman in the balcony of Congress. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • The Voting Rights Act is up for grabs. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Congressional races heating up. Someone holding up a key to the win. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • There are civil rights marches in Mississippi. African Americans are speaking out. Black lives matter. Black votes matter. (Bluebelle)
  • The Supreme Court is in the news. (GradualGoddess)
  • A U.S. politician steps down. (GradualGoddess)

Science & Technology

• Plant-based proteins from indigenous peoples. (Teri Z)
  • Laser technology and Alzheimer’s in the news. (Teri Z)
  • Technology moves forward at rapid speed. (Teri Z)
  • Explosion in the sky – maybe something involving space technology or our solar system. (Deetoo)

International

• June brings a large worldwide party for some reason. (Baba)

July 2022

Politics

• I see the profile of an eagle flying. It turns into the symbol of the U.S. Postal Service. (Lovendures)
  • It’s raining in Washington, D.C. and there is a probe or ruckus about Trump and his administration. We see Jared Kushner in court. He is up for trial. (Andrew Posey)
  • Lots of anxiety over elections in November. Things are getting nasty. (Deetoo)

U.S. People/Other

• There is something major that happens in Philadelphia. It’s shocking and people protest. (Bluebelle)

Climate & Earth

• California on fire. Wildfires at an all-time high. People booing and chasing Exxon trucks. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • The weather is hot again like an oven. Somewhere in the world temperatures reach highest ever recorded. I see a brown-skinned toddler with thick, black hair sitting on the ground in this heat. He looks overwhelmed. Feels like Iran or India. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Worldwide migrations due to climate change. The U.S. steps up and creates space for refugees. (GradualGoddess)
  • Crop and plant rotations based on ancient indigenous methods revived. (Teri Z)
  • Fires out West. (Deetoo)
  • Summers are a new normal of hot. (Lovendures)

Science & Technology

• New power source discovered. Technology moves at lightning speed. (Teri Z)

Economy

• Uncle Sam is doing a happy dance. The economy is humming along. (Baba)

August 2022

U.S. People/Other

• Oil companies in the news. Gas stations are on schedule to become an endangered species. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • In the news: a nerdy teen or young man with a flashlight and baggy pants held up by a belt. He makes the news with a discovery. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • There is a mass shooting that is so horrific, it grabs national attention. (Bluebelle)
  • Police reform takes a big step forward. (GradualGoddess)
  • Car racing news. (Lovendures)

Climate & Earth

• Heat index is soaring. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Very hot, with power outages. (Deetoo)
  • Brown, scorched earth and mass migration starts. Tectonic plates shift, forming earthquakes and tsunamis. I see many different colors of hands helping one another. Racial equality and equanimity. The collective comes together to heal the earth. (Teri Z)
  • A few summer monsoons have arrived. (Lovendures)

International

• I keep seeing happy people, laughing people, from all over the world. There is something about this, this collective happy energy. Why are people so happy? They are starting to wake up. (Andrew Posey)

September 2022

Politics

• Elections are at fever pitch. Writing postcards, people helping voters in every possible way to get their votes in. Republicans determined not to allow votes to count. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Georgia’s Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger is in the news again. He’s on the wrong side this time. (Jeanne Mayell)

U.S. People/Other

• I see images of covered wagons and the early white settlers in the news. Likely a movie or documentary that has relevance to the present situation in a country of people migrating, only now they are migrating east instead of west. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • A circus, fair, or amusement park is in the news. (GradualGoddess)
  • A noted country singer passes. (GradualGoddess)

Climate & Earth

• Harvests are good but it is a drier-than-usual year. (Baba)
  • I see a wildfire in the news. (Lovendures)

International

• Putin is failing, perhaps sick. Russia has a chance. (Teri Z)
  • World leaders make new agreement. Fireworks and celebrations take place. (Teri Z)

October 2022

Politics

• I see people writing postcards to help marginalized voters get to the polls in red states. There will be clashes, but progressives won’t back down. (Jeanne Mayell)

U.S. People/Other

• I am on a porch of a house, perhaps in the Midwest, and it feels like a world finally at peace. It is the start of where we hoped we would be. When we saw what was hard and what happened from the actions that were taken, the things that have been done are now in motion. We deal with what was wrought and we suffer the consequences of it all. But we also are beginning to see, and play in the light. We endured a huge fight and passed a real turning point, and we have survived. Note: This was the huge emotional thrust for me of this reading–the need to Celebrate the Triumph of where we are because it was by a thread and by all the light coming together as the dark was ushered out–and we won.(Andrew Posey)
  • There is a scandal in sports. (GradualGoddess)

Climate & Earth

• The cyclone season in the southern hemisphere starts early. (Baba)
  • Fall is warm. (Lovendures)
  • New fallen snow early this year. Very cold winds rise and blow trees over. (Teri Z)

International

• Germany’s Autobahn in the news. (GradualGoddess)

November 2022

Politics

• Long lines, people dozing while in line, women with toddlers on their shoulders. I see a woman of color looking crestfallen. She and many others were turned away at the polls. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • The climate made the country turn blue (Democratic). People see through the lies. Defeat for Republicans in this election. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Voter turnout is high. I see blue for Congress and the Senate. (Baba)
  • Texas finally gets help for its electrical grid by electing a Democrat. (Baba)
  • Republicans fail to take back the Senate. (Bluebelle)
  • Dems win. (Lovendures)
  • Blue majority in House. (Deetoo)
  • Dems may lose one seat in Senate, but pick up additional seats, hold majority. (Deetoo)
  • Big election surprise. I see shocked faces. I have no idea what it’s about. (Deetoo)
  • Blue wave in the U.S. midterms, huge turnout. There is at least one shocking loss. (GradualGoddess)
  • Gavin Newsom survives recall vote in California. (GradualGoddess)

U.S. People/Other

• Hawaii is in the news for a positive reason. (Baba)
  • Organized religion suffers a blow. Evangelical infighting. They are imploding. Q implodes with ties to them. (Teri Z)
  • I see money being made on a money press. (Lovendures)

Climate & Earth

• Cold in New England. (Lovendures)

Science & Technology

• I see hover cars becoming a real possibility. (Baba)

International

• Peace/negotiation in the Middle East is successful, bearing fruit. (GradualGoddess)

December 2022

Politics

• Elections in several states are disputed. Lawsuits are filed. None of the results change, but there is drama and unrest because of accusations. (Bluebelle)
  • Republican states contest and try to nullify voting results. Voters won’t stand for it! Lawsuits. (Deetoo)
  • There are rumblings from the MAGA crowd, but the will of the people (the opposite of the MAGA agenda) is becoming undeniably obvious. Corporate power is threatened; they must accede. (GradualGoddess)
  • Runaway train or bus in the mountains. It rolls down the mountain. This might be a metaphor for the Republican Party. There’s a black sky or dark night of the soul for many Republicans. I see red energy working hard to regroup and transform itself. A superhero politician emerges. Sparkles are everywhere. Glistening white sky and earth. (Teri Z)
  • Joyful! I think “Carry on! Continue on!” (Lovendures)

U.S. People/Other

• I keep seeing a map of the West and now I see Mexico as well. I see a big truck, tractor trailer with one rear wheel missing. There is a trade and transportation issue with Mexico at the southwestern border. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Snow in Manhattan. Bernadette Peters has a show. There are fewer people on the streets of New York; it is less hustle and bustle, but it’s still NYC. (Andrew Posey)

January 2023

Politics

• Pelosi smiling. A blue Congress. Where is McConnell? He is still there although his mouth is shut. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Democrats take over the House and Senate. (Bluebelle)
  • There are convictions against figures in the Trump Organization. (Bluebelle)
  • Kamala Harris is prominent. (Lovendures)
  • A new start. It is easier getting things done now in D.C. There is movement. (Lovendures)
  • A new, increasingly diverse Congress is seated in the U.S. Many women and progressives. (GradualGoddess)
  • The insurrectionists are less vocal, have no power. Some have been held accountable and, seeing there are consequences for their actions and that their savior Trump is not coming to their aid, they are less inclined to resort to violence. (GradualGoddess)
  • GOP – Trump disgraced and the U.S. has become a bit more 1984ish; people are watched. (Andrew Posey)

U.S. People/Other

• A new spring is on the horizon. There is a growing awareness of what was lost. And the numbers of dead people, of those who have experienced great loss or those who have died, have made this new growth possible. (Andrew Posey)
  • The old are dying, the new are coming forward. What will we do with this new forced start? I see good coming together again in ways that don’t seem united or connected, but end up helping all. (Andrew Posey)
  • I see the barren becoming green again, and the forced migration of people and animals to new places. We must deal with this—the death of this adjustment, of this timetable, of our placement in this time when things are moving again, and we must and do successfully cope with what we lost as we build a future. (Andrew Posey)

Climate & Earth

• Whiteout, and grid is out. We are better prepared. World leaders have a plan and assist each other. Tech wizards helping us. Neighbor helps neighbor. Gaia sighs, this is what she has waited for. (Teri)
  • Blue winged beings over Mount Shasta. Water beings in sea related to Atlantis. New power sources akin to the discovery of fire. It’s related to stones and glows. (Teri Z)

Pandemic/Covid

• Being careful of Covid strains. It can hurt us and our economy. We might go back in for a little while. This time there is a plan, and we help each other. The collective works together. (Teri Z)

Science & Technology

• New technology and medicines discovered from Spirit or ETs. (Teri Z)

Economy

• I hear the song “Happy Days Are Here Again.” The economy is great! (Baba)

International

• China is now turning inward or, rather, it is in the new nation “to watch.” Relations are frosty and nations are increasingly turning inward. (Andrew Posey)

tybin, Vesta, Unk p and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: