Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Trump Missile Launch Foreign Policy Making in the Future by Zoron

(@seyrin)
Estimable Member Registered

Replying to Kathy:

These leakers say that the administration was to blame the bombing (can't tell if they mean the chemical weapon or the 59 missiles or the Stockholm bombing) on ISIS. But the Chemical Weapon was blamed on Assad and the 59 missiles were definitely our retaliation. The only one that has any possible connection to ISIS is Stockholm.  

They also say that the nukes will be launched against China from Russia. But Russia seems to be moving more toward the US than China. Unless, there are lines I don't see. 

What I perceive though is that either things are going differently than they (the administration or these leakers) planned or something is fishy.

Noon
(@noon)
Eminent Member Registered

I find the Stockholm event couriously odd in relation to trump's tweet last month "sad news about Sweden", claiming to get new from Fox. Did his team originaly plan the bombing for that time, did trump get the date of the event mixed up? 

(@kathy)

I did not understand the Stockholm connection either.  However... saw this on Twitter:

China deploys 150K troops to its border w/ N.Korea in anticipation of per-emptive strike on N.Korea by USA.

http://www. nasdaq.com/article/midday

(@asian)
Honorable Member Registered

Donald trump reinvented his presidency with the shadow elite of washington DC with missile launch at syria. What he wants is a federal type goverment in syria, my believe is russia ultimately agree to this. Thus, a lull in fighting will come there for sometime. Also, trump presidency will also maintain status-quo for sometime. Next crisis comes at late august.

(@zoron)
Illustrious Member Registered

Agreed, Asian. 

LB
(@lb)
Reputable Member Registered

Kathy,

I have been following (@officialNMP) and her fiancée Robert (@rougeleaks) on twitter since both accounts originated, and go back and forth on if they are speaking the truth or not....

His account is the more interesting one for me. I've been unable to verify his lineage claims to the Rothschild family, which brings into question other information he shares, including his accusations of DJT sexually assaulting him.

Just food for thought.

(@marzantar)
Trusted Member Registered

RE: the @RogueLeaks tweet made on Feb 1 which states: April 7, 2017 is the day they are planning to start #WW3 but we can stop them by calling it out. #LockThemUp. Please friends, this is urgent. https://twitter.com/RogueLeaks

Here's what the Palmer Report on April 7 said about it:

Trump’s attack on Syria last night took place on April 6th according to local time in Washington DC, and this tweet predicted Trump would initiate his military action on April 7th. But due to time zone differences, it was in fact the morning of April 7th in Syria when the attack took place. This tweet does not specifically say that Trump’s attack would be in “Syria” and instead refers to World War III. But Syria is one of the few places in the world that the United States could attack which would cause direct risk of world war, due to Russia‘s overwhelming interests and military presence in that nation.

None of this is to say that this one tweet proves the @RogueLeaks account (link) is legitimate; this could have been a mere lucky guess. But it does mean we’ll be keeping a closer eye on that account going forward to see if it ends up correctly predicting other Trump administration events.

(@seyrin)

@RogueLeaks said this:

Bannon bragged about how the four of them would start WWIII on 4/7 while making it look like they were "protecting" people (after a "terrorist attack" that was really a #falseflag). They targeted a Syria for several reasons - 1.) to get back at Putin for leaving Jacob and their club, 2.) to make it look like "#ISIS" did it, 3.) get the oil and money from the Middle East by creating a new war, and 4.) trying to make Vladimir so mad that he used a bomb to start WWIII.

And this came out today on Yahoo News:

MOSCOW (Reuters) - President Vladimir Putin said on Tuesday that Russia had information that the United States was planning to launch new missile strikes on Syria, and that there were plans to fake chemicals weapons attacks there.

Putin, standing alongside Italian President Sergio Mattarella who was in Moscow for talks, said Russia would tolerate Western criticism of its role in Syria but hoped that attitudes would eventually soften.

When asked whether he expected more U.S. missile strikes on Syria, he said:

"We have information that a similar provocation is being prepared ... in other parts of Syria including in the southern Damascus suburbs where they are planning to again plant some substance and accuse the Syrian authorities of using (chemical weapons)."

What do you all make of this?

(@seyrin)

Also this: 

6) Putin is planning to leak much of the dirt he has on DJT and DJT's people over the next week...

And here is the link for the article I quoted:

Putin says expect fake gas attacks to discredit Syria's Assad

(@asian)

Yes, zoron. Trump is trying to cut a deal with russia behind the scenes. A federal rupublic with autonomy granted to sunni and kurds, with a puupet dictator. The "greater middle east" project continues. And, trump said he is outside of establishment ! This project won't hold though.

Noon
(@noon)
Eminent Member Registered

I guess we shall see. 

(@asian)

You are right. Only time will tell. If russia do not accept the deal then the future will be different.

LB
(@lb)

Subject:       Legitimacy of @rouge Twitter Accounts
Location:     Forum Discussion - Trump Missile Launch Foreign Policy Making in the Future
Outcome:    NA
Probability:  Very Low%

Expansion:
Here is a blurb from an article exposing catfishing accounts on social media supporting #TheResistance. Please read the entire article from the link below it regarding @rouge accounts on twitter and Facebook. We must be vigilant.

"In social media, a ‘catfish’ is someone pretending to be someone they are not, traditionally within the context of online romance. The intensity of emotions and social bonds formed within the Resistance carry a similar vulnerability to this kind of exploitation, particularly when it comes to those offering ‘insider information.’ We’ve seen many accounts crop up under these auspices. The names ‘insider’, ‘rogue’, ‘alt’ and ‘leaks’ will garner attention with little or no legitimizing information; however, for the most part, these accounts are face-value. There is no backstory, relationship building, or intricacies. Of course, one must consider both the veracity of the ‘leaked’ information as well as the motive of the account holder. With a political climate fraught with disinformation campaigns, one should always consider unsubstantiated claims with skepticism. It was this skepticism that led to this investigation."

https://rachelmurphyazzara.com/2017/03/03/cait-fishing-in-the-resistance-an-expose/

LB
(@lb)

Subject:       Legitimacy of @rouge Twitter Accounts
Location:     Forum Discussion - Trump Missile Launch Foreign Policy Making in the Future
Outcome:    NA
Probability:  Very Low%

Expansion:
Here is a blurb from an article exposing catfishing accounts on social media supporting #TheResistance. Please read the entire article from the link below it regarding @rouge accounts on twitter and Facebook. We must be vigilant.

"In social media, a ‘catfish’ is someone pretending to be someone they are not, traditionally within the context of online romance. The intensity of emotions and social bonds formed within the Resistance carry a similar vulnerability to this kind of exploitation, particularly when it comes to those offering ‘insider information.’ We’ve seen many accounts crop up under these auspices. The names ‘insider’, ‘rogue’, ‘alt’ and ‘leaks’ will garner attention with little or no legitimizing information; however, for the most part, these accounts are face-value. There is no backstory, relationship building, or intricacies. Of course, one must consider both the veracity of the ‘leaked’ information as well as the motive of the account holder. With a political climate fraught with disinformation campaigns, one should always consider unsubstantiated claims with skepticism. It was this skepticism that led to this investigation."

https://rachelmurphyazzara.com/2017/03/03/cait-fishing-in-the-resistance-an-expose/

(@kathy)

Thank you so much for that link! I am going to unfollow that Twitter acct. I am so lucky to have found this site and the people here.

LB
(@lb)

Kathy,

I followed those twitter accounts and believed them for a time too. Thank you for your openness.

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

I stick to Guardian, Politico, AltNet, Daily Kos, Rachel Maddow, Democracy Now, NY Times, Boston Globe, Chicago Tribune, L.A. Times, the Hive. Maybe we need a list of media outlets that have a good fact-checking rank. I'm going to start a link on that.

(@warriorwitch)

Mother Jones and Slate.com

(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

Just my 2 cents - I get my online news from Dan Rather, Politico, Washington Post, NY Times, LA Times, Tampa Bay Times. On TV I watch BBC World news or NHK Newsline. In print I read The Atlantic and The New Yorker. I try to stick with established, respected sources that keep the hyperbole to a minimum. I don't even watch CNN or MSNBC anymore. I haven't watched local TV news in over a decade. When I want to laugh at how horrible this all is, I turn to Stephen Colbert, The Daily Show and a small paper called The Funny Times (print and online, it compiles the best political and lifestyle satire cartoons). I also try to take at least 1 day per month as "incommunicado" - no social or news media. Whether on that day or not, I find the most soothing programs on NHK - all about Japanese history and culture. Nothing calms like watching an artisan make sake, paper or a thatched roof by hand.  Let's all hold hands as we cross these streets, dangers abound but can be overcome with unity. Peace to all of you.

(@natalie)
Noble Member Registered

I stick to bbc, cbc, the national post, the globe and mail, the new york times, salon,  time magazine and others. I don't watch cable news. However I do follow left wing youtube news like the young turks, the david pakman show, secular talk,  the real news and democracy now. I find the information i get from them far better than i what i get from traditional sources, but i avoid discussing it on here because I know its a very different type of mediaand is not going to be accepted by everyone,  even if it is my favourite. I also read Chris hedges column in truthdig every week, and have for years. Ive also read his books. For years he's been saying what Jeanne's been saying without being psychic,  however I think he has that ability without knowing it.

Page 2 / 3
Share: