Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Trump Missile Launch Foreign Policy Making in the Future by Zoron

Dina
(@dina)
Honorable Member Registered

I read Guardian news,I like reading Robert Fisk articles for Independent on middle east issues, I also sometimes watch channel 4 news in the evening with Jon Snow. 

(@kathy)
Estimable Member Registered

I am relatively new with Twitter. I subscribe to the NYT and WaPo, New York Magazine, In These Times and Vanity Fair. I also regularly/sporadically check news websites such as the LA Times, Boston Globe, Philadelphia Inquirer, The Guardian, Reuters, Al Jazeera, and some German sources such as Spiegel Online and Der Standard.  For more uplifting news I read articles from the Yes! website and other sources usually links from e-newsletters from Center for a New Economy, The Schumacher Center, Peak Oil and I like to listen to podcasts and radio shows like The Press Room with Julie Mason on Sirius, Thom Hartman, Intercepted with Jeremy Scahill. I get Dan Rather's feed on FB. Occasionally I watch NBC News, Rachel Maddow, Bill Maher, and BBC WorldNews, PBS News Hour if the tv happens to be one when they are on. 

I only posted the Twitter/FB entry here to see if it pinged anyone and because it was speculative, I had my doubts as to its provenance but there are many of these leak type accounts, some more believable than others. This one had the nazi and lion references and the V name references. I did not know the back story about the sources of this "spiritual leader" (usually anything referencing a spiritual leader I reject out of hand).  However I have found some wonderful Twitter members to follow that are journalists or other political professionals, authors, activists and thinkers.

(@seyrin)
Estimable Member Registered

I mostly follow: The Independent (UK), Reuters (I've been told that they usually get the scoop first and sell it to the others), CNN International, BusinessInsider, Bloomberg, Associated Press, MSNBC, and ABC News. I also make sure I watch NASDAQ news and government websites, especially the military (defense.org/news). 

Page 3 / 3
Share: