Notifications
Clear all

What if you get sick from giving readings, giving psychotherapy or any form of holistic therapy, energy work, medicine, or just helping others?

(@luminata)
Noble Member Registered

Oh, I've missed you all! I am finding good shielding methods I have not seen before here. I'm in desperate need of them. My angel wears lavender granny panties, not something I ever considered before, was always fascinated by her wings. 

I am currently "in deep" with three very personal relationships (son, brother, and sister) all three floundering in deep water in their own ways. My brother and son currently live with me and shielding my house does not seem to be an option, but I will try just shielding myself and my spaces.

Grounding doesn't work for me, I can feel me sucking the energy out of the earth like others do to me and it is abhorrent - am I alone in this feeling when trying to ground? 

I absolutely feel guilty for having to withdraw from these essential relationships. I know I have to take a breath for myself, or I'm going under too.  

Been an incredibly rough couple of years for everyone on the planet. Breathing is essential. Put on your own oxygen mask first and all that jazz.

Love to all!!

Luminata 

CC21, Coyote, LalaBella and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@luminata OMG, LUMINATA!  Welcome back.  So incredibly good to hear from you.  You are the same funny, creative artist in the way you think and write. You carried many people here during those early difficult times when we were all in shock.

Within a home, I find my dog is the angel in our midst. If any of us humans are having differences or struggling,  the dog is our godsend.  She makes us laugh and fills us with love. She's not a shield though, but she brings out the light within each of us.

My favorite shield is to put my fifty foot angel over my house and then everything inside is protected. If I needed protection from the energies of those within the building, I'd focus on the angel's light. I'd know her petticoats were infusing each of us in that shimmering love light. 

I am now wondering who was here on the forum when you were here a lot five years ago. @michele was here, and maybe @coyote, and @bluebelle,  @lovendures @deetoo, and @Laura-f, @lynn. @cindy @Natalie @asian and @gracesinger were all here back then. 

Well, nice to see you again. ❤️ 

CC21, Coyote, deetoo and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@luminata)
Noble Member Registered

Bless you Jeanne!

My dog (always God spelled backwards) is a constant source of light here too! 

I've been in some dark alleys lately. Knowing how sensitive many here are, I didn't want to offload. I am breathing again, and have recovered my sense of humor and perspective, so I believe I am ready to contribute again in a positive way.

It will take me awhile to catch up, but I'll be around.

CC21, deetoo, Lovendures and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@luminata Dear Sweet Luminata, you don't have to only be positive here. If you have something you need help with or healing for, we have a thread for that, and have always had a thread for that -- Prayers Needed, although that thread was so long that I had to start a Prayers Needed Part II. Just go there and let us know what you need. https://www.jeannemayell.com/community/how-to-cope-and-even-thrive-in-difficult-times/prayers-list-part-2/paged/10/#post-48338

CC21, deetoo, Lovendures and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@luminata 

Hey Luminata!

So good to see you here again.  I think you have just made Jeanne's week! haha.

I second the fact that we are all here to help you my friend, any time.  The prayer thread is really helpful!  

I am sure someone might have another thought which might help you, besides kicking out the negative energy people you reside with.

CC21, deetoo, CC21 and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@cindy)
Illustrious Member Registered Participant

@luminata, welcome back! You don't just take from the earth like an energy vampire by planting your feet on soil to ground yourself- but you give back. The leaves on trees bloom in spring, helping to collect sun & rain to nurture the tree untill the fall. Then the leaves whither and fall to the ground, and while they appear dead, their job is not yet finished. They wilt & decay, turning into soil, which continues to nourish the very tree it fell from. Everything has cycles, so don't worry about grounding feeling like all take & no reciprocity. Take when you need to & when your cycle changes, give back. It's the Circle of Life. (Did that change your daily earworm, or should I be evil & mention It's A Small World?)

Jess, Lovendures, CC21 and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 CC21
(@cc21)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Posted by: @cindy

@luminata, welcome back! You don't just take from the earth like an energy vampire by planting your feet on soil to ground yourself- but you give back. The leaves on trees bloom in spring, helping to collect sun & rain to nurture the tree untill the fall. Then the leaves whither and fall to the ground, and while they appear dead, their job is not yet finished. They wilt & decay, turning into soil, which continues to nourish the very tree it fell from. Everything has cycles, so don't worry about grounding feeling like all take & no reciprocity. Take when you need to & when your cycle changes, give back. It's the Circle of Life. (Did that change your daily earworm, or should I be evil & mention It's A Small World?)

@luminata Exactly this! The earth will absorb and transmute what you drain off and use it for whatever it needs. It is a safe and wonderful place to discharge your energy and also to reabsorb fresh energy. The first time I was guided (by a clairvoyant) to establish a grounding cord (which I detailed earlier in this thread), she mentioned how she was surprised that I automatically started draining energy down (in a good way) and that most people don't do that right away. I think I must have needed it, as may you.

Iridium and Iridium reacted
ReplyQuote
(@fmabon)
Reputable Member Registered

I need to work on this, have been having issues with the left side of my body and I believe absorbing collective spiritual energy has taken a toll on my physical body.  I have been going to the bathroom a lot lately, and imagining all that energy getting flushed as I void lol

ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 3
Share: