Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Random Predictions II

lynn
(@lynn)
Illustrious Member Registered

Here are some observations, feelings and thoughts:

All these voter suppression efforts, even if they all take effect and aren't stopped by the courts, primarily target certain people (people of color, poor people, disabled folks, minorities) who vote a certain way (early voting, mail-in voting, Sunday voting, drop-box voting, giving a ballot to someone else to turn in, going to a reliable polling place). That means these folks will have to vote a different way, which they may very well, even in large numbers, and especially if they're angry enough, because who likes to be told they can't vote?

Also, while these legislators may think they're targeting mostly democratic voters, they surely will end up hurting some of their own voters, so some of the suppression will be against their own constituents.

Folks on this site see a blue congress in 2022. Others agree. I lurk around other sites and YouTube channels and no reputable intuitive, and I mean those who have been pretty accurate over the last few years, believes the GOP will prevail in 2022.

When I stop watching cable news and center myself, I feel like it will work out, even if things look grim. When I watch TV I want to put my head in an oven. So while I trust my news sources I know they're money-making enterprises and want to keep their viewership engaged and watching, so some of the alarmist stuff we see is just that. Not all of it course, but some of it.

A year and a half is a lifetime in politics. I have to believe that the conspiracy to destroy democracy will be unmasked more and more as the months proceed. If anyone saw the DC police testifying yesterday, well, that was not a good look for the GOP, and it's not going to get better. 

One of the congresspeople yesterday was speaking after the police officers testified and she said (in reference to losing our democracy) that sometimes things happen slowly then suddenly. I feel this is what will happen with the insanity that has gripped the country over the last few years. We see people getting away with murder, and nothing happens. Yet, I feel that slowly things are being bought to light, and that they will eventually lead to a moment when the dam suddenly breaks and the dark forces can hide no more.

For whatever it's worth. Happy Wednesday everyone!

PamP, seaturtle26, 2ndfdl and 29 people reacted
 Rose
(@susan-daisy)
Reputable Member Registered

I'm sensing Pence doing the right thing again. Something is tugging at this heart.  Anyone else sees this?

PamP, FEBbby23, Seeker4 and 9 people reacted
(@pegesus)
Noble Member Registered

@april-rosa After he was ushered into the bunker you know he tried to call someone. Who did he call and what did he try to do while inside the bunker are questions I'd like to see him answer. And I think he will tell the truth under oath.

PamP, FEBbby23, JourneyWithMe2 and 9 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@april-rosa Generous of you to say Pence has a heart.  He's a fundamentalist Christian who doesn't seem to understand or respect the separation of church and state in the US Constitution.  He's anti women, anti gay, anti the poor, and all the other republican positions. As vp, he stayed out of T's way. As governor of Indiana, a very red state, he was so unpopular that he was set to lose reelection when Trump tagged him for vp.  I think of him as a nebbish, i.e., a dolt.

Since the one okay thing he did as vp was to not participate in overthrowing the world's longest living democracy over which he had sworn an oath to protect, we are supposed to think he has a heart? I don't have a clue how a human like him will act under oath.

PamP, polarberry, Five81993 and 23 people reacted
(@journeywithme2)

@jeanne-mayell  Methinks that the fly that sat upon his pate during the televised debate said it all. Flies tend to gather and sit on decaying things.

PamP, Five81993, FEBbby23 and 21 people reacted
 lynn
(@lynn)

@journeywithme2   Possibly the funniest thing I've read in a long, long time. Thanks for the much-needed laugh. ? ? ? 

PamP, JourneyWithMe2, FEBbby23 and 19 people reacted
(@ana)

@jeanne-mayell 

Well, it is possible to have a heart and no brain.  Perhaps that is Pence's situation. 

PamP, Jeanne Mayell, FEBbby23 and 9 people reacted
(@raincloud)
Famed Member Registered

@Iridium

Guffawed out loud when I read your last post. Succinct, potentially accurate speculation.

PamP, Jeanne Mayell, FEBbby23 and 9 people reacted
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Wondering if you can take the fifth when testifying under oath to Congress?  Asking for a former V.P.? 

PamP, polarberry, Jeanne Mayell and 15 people reacted
 Baba
(@baba)

Hi everyone! I got a few things during my meditation today:

I keep hearing “Burndurn” ?? (No idea what this means or any context.)

Jared Kushner spills the beans.

Steve Bannon is indicted again.

Jeanne Mayell, FEBbby23, tybin and 21 people reacted
(@blackandwhite)
Noble Member Registered

@jeannemayell

I think youre right and I do think the worst of pence and more. But I would not think of him as a dumbass. 

I actually think of him as a parasite, an opportunist, and a master manipulator. The man was an absolute master spinning machine. I always watched in awe of how he would clean up and normalize trump's hateful and insane rhetoric. In a way I saw him as particularly and specifically dangerous. His skill and comfort with normalizing lies ... Scared me. He always hid behind trump tho, as if saying "I'm not as bad". Almost like he was biding his time to run for president.  

But so I think he is done? Absolutely. Y'all are right the worst is over. 

Seeker4, Baba, JourneyWithMe2 and 9 people reacted
(@pearle922)
Estimable Member Registered

Hi @baba. I always look forward to your predictions. The Burn of Durn is a stream in Scotland. (Googled it.) Not sure if it has anything to do with what you heard in your meditation.

2ndfdl, Jeanne Mayell, Unk p and 19 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  
Posted by: @pearle922

The Burn of Durn is a stream in Scotland. (Googled it.) Not sure if it has anything to do with what you heard in your meditation.

Interesting, because I've been thinking randomly about Scotland in the last few days. 

Seeker4, FEBbby23, Unk p and 17 people reacted
(@lenor)

@jeanne-mayell & @pearle922 

Maybe something is going to come out about IQ45’s Scottish golf course in Aberdeenshire. I  know there has been questions about where iQ45 got the money for his resorts.  Scotland Green Party want an investigation into what they call “unexplained wealth order” connected to the golf courses. Also, NYSD is interested in the Scottish resorts and their funding.

Seeker4, Jeanne Mayell, Unk p and 13 people reacted
(@journeywithme2)

@baba  Hmm... I read this article this afternoon...He's distancing himself and he is establishing an office in Israel.... perhaps to have a place to flee too? ..... article also  says Kushner is writing a book about his role at the White House....(like so many others - a shame he can't just tell the Truth without looking to profit from it) but I'd say your "Kushner spills the beans " is a hit!   https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/jul/28/jared-kushner-donald-trump-investment-firm-politics

Seeker4, Jeanne Mayell, Lauren and 13 people reacted
(@five81993)
Reputable Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell I think it's just as likely that Pence was told to not interfere with certifying the election by one or more of the billionaire oligarchs who control the R party, like Koch perhaps who didn't support Trump in 2016 and probably saw him as too reckless to continue even if all of his policies supported the Koch agenda. Biden and the D's work just as hard for the 1% as the Rs do, and the idea is to have a stable CEO at the helm of the US gov't. Under Biden the only thing that has really changed is twitter...

Lauren, Vesta, lenor and 5 people reacted
(@dannyboy)

Found a guided meditation on YouTube that I liked today and while things were a little fuzzy, I got a few personal questions answered and a few predictions.

When I asked if TFG will be brought to justice things were a little hazy and future me was coy.  What I got from it was essentially, in 2022 there is very much some justice is served but not in the way any of us think it will be.  ??‍♂️

Midterms:  Forward progress - we’re not looking at a unanimously blue senate or house but legislation can pass a lot more easily than it can right now.

The crazies are muted - probably in relation to what I was able to glean about TFG.

On the personal front I also asked a lot about my changing work environment this fall and it appears that not only am I still working there whenever it was in the future, but that my new boss ends up working out.  

In any event, I’m still there whenever this was, and the kitchen counters had been replaced which was one of three things were going to try to finance ourselves before going after a loan to remodel the heck out of our ours.  Forgot to pay attention to the siding of the house when I walked into it!

Looking forward to trying this one a few more times guided before beginning to walk myself through it on my own for longer stints!

Seeker4, jsr78, Jeanne Mayell and 19 people reacted
 Baba
(@baba)

I got a few things during my meditation today: 

Voting rights legislation will be passed before the end of the year.

I see Kelly Loeffler. She has feathered wings for hands and she is flapping them wildly but can’t get airborne. A lot of feathers are flying around though…

Rudy Giuliani declares bankruptcy.

seaturtle26, 2ndfdl, Seeker4 and 31 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@baba Once again, you have given peace of mind to so many here with your visions and your accuracy.  Thank you for gracing us with your angelic visions.

Seeker4, lenor, BlueBelle and 21 people reacted
(@barbarmar22)
Prominent Member Registered

@dannyboy - Question TFG = The former guy?

2ndfdl, JourneyWithMe2, lenor and 7 people reacted
Page 5 / 40
Share: