Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Random Predictions II

(@dannyboy)
Illustrious Member Registered

@barbarmar22 Yes.  Better than saying ... well ... you know...

FEBbby23, JourneyWithMe2, lenor and 9 people reacted
(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest

@baba it’s being reported that Giuliani is almost broke and his BFF is not getting back to him 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_61074e92e4b0d3b5897efc5c/amp

2ndfdl, Seeker4, earthangel and 23 people reacted
(@polarberry)

@blackandwhite 

So correct. He is an evangelical nutjob who thinks God wants him in power. Dangerous as hell because he, and those who think like him, like Pompeo, think everything they do has God's personal stamp of approval.

Too bad God didn't send a sparrow to shat on his head, although Pence vs. The Fly is better than all five Rocky movies combined. I loathe the translucent-winged, bug-eyed little germ carriers, but I sure was rooting for that one.

2ndfdl, Seeker4, earthangel and 13 people reacted
 Baba
(@baba)
Illustrious Member Moderator

This is what I got during today’s meditation: 

Barbra Streisand has something to say. She is in the news.

I see Steve Bannon with his hands handcuffed behind his back. He is arrested again.

I see John Lewis waving and clapping. His voting rights legislation is in the news again. I think he is still watching from the other side.

Jeanne Mayell, seaturtle26, CC21 and 33 people reacted
(@journeywithme2)

@jessi1978  All I can think of, when I read this, was "Hoist with thine own petard" Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 4, Shakespeare. Rudy is experiencing the harvest of the seeds he sowed.

deetoo, Kateinpdx, lenor and 17 people reacted
(@allyn)

@lynnventura 

I know what you mean about the media and news.  Based on so many things (gerrymandering, Republicans passing laws to suppress the vote, history on how the ruling party loses seats, etc.), it seems like Republicans will regain Congress.  Then, McConnell will go back to his dirty tricks, and while the rich get richer, the rest of us suffer.

BUT....there are two factors that may tip the balance to Democrats to regain control, as well as a wildcard.

First, while Republicans are focusing on how to suppress the vote for many groups (the young, minorities, etc.), they are neglecting a very large block that has turned against them.  Basically, the suburbs.

Yes, while Republicans are trying to shore up the rural vote (majority Republican) and suppress the city votes (mostly Democrats), they are ignoring the suburbs, who used to vote with Republicans but in recent years have become more diverse and also larger in number.  Republicans are under the sad delusion that they can win back suburb voters by screaming out about evil liberals.  But they are doing nothing to court the suburb votes (especially female voters) to their side.  By neglecting these voters to coddle the far right nuts, they will regret it, especially as there is no way to suppress these voters.

Second...Trump.  Trump cannot stop himself and will do everything he can to get the most Trump-loyal candidates to Congress.  While Democrats may not be enthused about midterms, Trump will be more than enough to drive them to the polls, especially if they are told that a Trump-supporter filled Congress could try to overturn the 2020 election (I know I would!)

The wildcard?  The Supreme Court.  If the Supreme Court uphold the Mississippi law and overturns Roe v. Wade, then many women will turn against the Republican party forever.  Remember, most Republican states passed terrible anti-abortion laws more as a symbolic measure (to satisfy their base).  But if Roe is overturned and these evil laws go into affect, then the outcry will be such that Republicans will lose the women vote for at least a full generation, if not longer.  Angry voters show up more often than happy voters, so if Roe is overturned, then the outcry will be such that many local Republicans may suffer, especially when women start dying in back-alley procedures.

JourneyWithMe2, deetoo, FEBbby23 and 13 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

I got some visions yesterday and today:

Midterms: For the midterms, I got a blue green Senate, which I felt meant that the country's concern for green politics helped to give us a blue senate. I meditated on it twice, and each time the colors were blue green. For the House, it was less clear, more blue-purple. 

Aerosols: Yesterday as I was walking outside, I felt the coolness from the clouds and realized in an instant that scientists will be using aerosols to create cloud cover to ameliorate global warming. They hope to have enough knowledge in the next few years to be able to start a cautious aerosol program by 2030. I don't think they will ever be able to control its effects because the weather is too complex. 

seaturtle26, BlueBelle, CC21 and 39 people reacted
(@practicalnihilist)
Honorable Member Registered

Posted by: @baba

This is what I got during today’s meditation: 

Barbra Streisand has something to say. She is in the news.

Good hit there!  

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-58056164

You have a great gift of predicting the future!

BlueBelle, Vesta, 2ndfdl and 23 people reacted
 Baba
(@baba)

@practicalnihilist That is so funny and random! I was wondering why she popped into my head and was insisting on having her say! She isn’t someone who I spend a lot of time thinking about. Thanks for finding that and sharing!

LalaBella, JourneyWithMe2, Vesta and 21 people reacted
 Baba
(@baba)

This is what I got during my meditation today: 

November 9th will be an important day with regard to T and those close to him and their legal problems.

Mark Meadows has legal and financial issues as a result of his work in the last administration.

Kateinpdx, seaturtle26, Lovendures and 29 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@practicalnihilist @baba, that was a special hit that once again goes to the rise of the independent female spirit.  The article you found about Streisand shows she's been independent of the studios from the beginning and an advocate of diversity, individuality, creativity, justice, forgiveness, and just being true to her Self.  And interestingly, she says her life pursuits have been inspired by the father she never knew who died when she was a baby. 

deetoo, tybin, Grace and 23 people reacted
 Baba
(@baba)

I got something very striking and vivid during my meditation today: 

I see a ring of light workers surrounding the White House, the Capitol and other important buildings in DC. They are facing outwards and holding hands to protect the people who work in those buildings from harm.

seaturtle26, FEBbby23, Ms. C. and 41 people reacted
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

@baba 

hooboy - got goose bumps. Not good...

CC21, FEBbby23, lenor and 11 people reacted
(@dannyboy)

@baba Do you think this has anything to do with the August 17th date that those in TFG-land say he'll be reinstated into power on?  (I know he won't be, but I fear for some violence when that day comes and goes yet again.)

Compared to last summer when I kept hearing fireworks that I later found out were actually some of the cells that were in on the Governor Whitmer kidnapping plot near my house it's been relatively quiet in my neck of the woods.

Right now I just have a general unease overall on everything.  I am so completely blocked right now with this feeling of dread for the new school year I'm completely un-intuitive at the moment and probably will be until we officially start in two weeks and I'm working with my new boss on a regular basis and can figure out my rhythm with her.  But that's only part of it as I'm worried about a school year without mask mandates, social distancing, or extra cleaning - that's going to be the norm around here.  I'm worried about all those kids.

I will break out Jeanne's Chakra meditation tonight and see if I can clear some of the dread currently running figure eights in my chest.

Kateinpdx, seaturtle26, CC21 and 35 people reacted
(@seeker4)

@baba   Adding my prayers to the energy and vibrations of those light workers.  Let's make it impenetrable.  Such an important vision, Baba.  Thank you.  

CC21, FEBbby23, JourneyWithMe2 and 15 people reacted
(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest

I don’t recall if there is a prediction on Prince Andrew and Epstein. A victim of Epstein is suing Prince Andrew

An alleged victim of deceased sex offender Jeffrey Epstein filed a lawsuit against Prince Andrew of Britain on Monday, accusing the embattled 61-year-old royal of sexually abusing her at Epstein’s Manhattan mansion and elsewhere when she was under the age of 18, according to the complaint.”

https://abcnews.go.com/US/alleged-epstein-victim-sues-prince-andrew-sexual-abuse/story?id=79367126

FEBbby23, JourneyWithMe2, lenor and 9 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@jessi1978 thank you for posting. There is a prediction somewhere either in the forum or on one of our Read the Future events. I will do a search. 

FEBbby23, JourneyWithMe2, Vesta and 5 people reacted
(@jsr78)
Famed Member Registered

https://www.afro.who.int/news/west-africas-first-ever-case-marburg-virus-disease-confirmed-guinea

There was a case of Marburg fever in Guinea.

I remember someone had a dream of people getting sick and blood coming out of their noses and areas, but I couldn't find it. 

CC21, FEBbby23, Seeker4 and 9 people reacted
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

Posted by: @jsr78

https://www.afro.who.int/news/west-africas-first-ever-case-marburg-virus-disease-confirmed-guinea

There was a case of Marburg fever in Guinea.

I remember someone had a dream of people getting sick and blood coming out of their noses and areas, but I couldn't find it. 

Marburg is VERY BAD, it's over 90% mortality, it is worse than Ebola. The only good thing is it tends to burn out quickly.

More epidemiological wildfires...

jsr78, CC21, FEBbby23 and 11 people reacted
 Baba
(@baba)

Here are few things I got during my meditations over the last couple of days: 

August 11, 2021

I see a person trying to launch something at the WH. They are thwarted.

August 20th is an important day regarding T and the insurrectionists.

August 12, 2021

Something unexpected happens in Paris. When I asked what, I saw the face of a wolf. No idea what that means!

Bill Barr is talking when no one asked him anything.

Vesta, 2ndfdl, Ms. C. and 29 people reacted
Page 6 / 40
Share: