Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Random Predictions II

Baba
(@baba)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Thanks! I’m blushing at such high praise! 

Seeker4, PamP, deetoo and 15 people reacted
(@allyn)
Illustrious Member Registered

I am not sure if this is a hit or not, but there has been several articles about how sea level rising and the moon wobbling on it's orbit may cause record flooding in the 2030s (specifically, the mid 2030s).

I am not good at adding links, but I will give it a try.  See below.

While all the coastal states will be affected, of course, I find that Florida and Texas in particular will be at great risk in part by the fact that they are so....Republican.  It has always been the curse of red states to pretend that climate change doesn't exist, so when the tides rise, we may see people being displaced.

To those of you who don't know, the worst natural disaster in America's history (which took place in a 24 hour period, of course) is the Galveston Hurricane of 1900.  This storm destroyed the city of Galveston in part because they failed to invest in a sea wall that could have helped mitigate the worst of the damage, foolishly believing that there was very little chance a storm would come to their location.  Many estimates put the death toll over 8000. 

I suspect history may be repeating itself.  And while I will shed no tears for the loss of Mar-o-largo sinking beneath the waves, I sincerely hope and pray that innocents see the writing on the wall and make their move now.  Even if major flooding doesn't occur, small floods over a long period will cause diseases and structural decay on a greater scale. As for Republicans, well....maybe it will be karma for people like Rick Scott and Ted Cruz to lose constituents.  After all, if water lapping at your front door won't convince you, then what will?

Rapid increases and extreme months in projections of United States high-tide flooding | Nature Climate Change

PamP, CC21, lenor and 19 people reacted
 Baba
(@baba)

Here are a couple of things (that are completely unrelated) that I got during my meditation today: 

There is an attack on a GA politician that shocks people into taking action against extremism.

I see Blinky Bill. Koala numbers in Victoria, Australia increase this year.

PamP, Seeker4, deetoo and 25 people reacted
(@polarberry)

@jeanne-mayell

Too many still don't understand that T. is owned by Russia, and has been for years. I hope the depth of it all comes to light.

PamP, Seeker4, deetoo and 23 people reacted
(@matildagirl)
Famed Member Registered

@baba I hope so Baba we lost so many animals in the fires in 2019/2020

Regards

PamP, deetoo, FEBbby23 and 17 people reacted
 Baba
(@baba)

This is what I got today:

Today during my meditation I got three R’s:

Revenge - I saw Nicola Sturgeon swinging an axe in the colors of the Scottish flag at Boris Johnson. He was covering his head with his hands and running away. I think this is some kind of political revenge that Scotland aims at Johnson.

Reckoning - when I asked about what happens next with T. this is all I got.

Rehab - I saw an image of T. Jr. and heard this.

PamP, Seeker4, deetoo and 39 people reacted
(@journeywithme2)

After reading https://heathercoxrichardson.substack.com/p/july-15-2021   I became overwhelmed with a strong feeling that House Minority leader Kevin McCarthy is going to be spilling a lot of information about January 6th and the orange ones role and intent in it, to get immunity for his own portion in it.

Seeker4, PamP, deetoo and 23 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  
Posted by: @polarberry

@jeanne-mayell

Too many still don't understand that T. is owned by Russia, and has been for years. I hope the depth of it all comes to light.

I have felt the truth of that since 2016. There is a lot of evidence too. 

Seeker4, TriciaCT, PamP and 25 people reacted
(@ghandigirl)

I saw an article today that Kevin Mc went to see Trump to discuss his success in the election. When will the lying ever stop? I feel so anxious for the country. They have made a mockery of the election and I am tired of it. So many terrorists in America. Praying for angel guidance, for John Lewis and John McCain, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, and other light bringers to help us too. I still and always will believe that light is stronger than darkness. 

I do hope Don Jr. Goes to rehanb He seems like he is a mess and addicted. He is definitely addicted to lies also.

Seeker4, numerologist, TriciaCT and 27 people reacted
(@carmen)
Prominent Member Registered

A recent dream showed me the campus of the university I am employed at from an aerial view. Tall grass started to take over the campus covering every bit of brick, cement, and pavement possible. Then I heard the words "the earth will take back what is hers."

Another dream showed me 45. He and his henchmen (whose faces I could not see) were standing in a dark throne room. 45 was standing front and center, proud and tall with his chest puffed out, shoulders back, and with clinched fists at his sides (his stance reminds me of a military stance) while his henchmen stood in the background with casual, relaxed stances semi-circling 45.

What stood out to me the most, however, was the abundance of red in the throne room. Red carpet, red drapes, and red banners. Is that symbolic of Putin and Russia?

I hope I posted this in the correct thread! :)

TriciaCT, PamP, deetoo and 17 people reacted
(@luminous)

Posted by: @baba

This is what I got today:

Today during my meditation I got three R’s:

Revenge - I saw Nicola Sturgeon swinging an axe in the colors of the Scottish flag at Boris Johnson. He was covering his head with his hands and running away. I think this is some kind of political revenge that Scotland aims at Johnson.

Reckoning - when I asked about what happens next with T. this is all I got.

Rehab - I saw an image of T. Jr. and heard this.

Hi @baba that's really interesting what you say about Boris Johnson. I'm still trying to figure out how he and his government holds onto power through the scandals and chaos they continue to get away with.

TriciaCT, PamP, deetoo and 11 people reacted
 Baba
(@baba)

Here are some new (and random) things that came to me during my meditation today:

I see a bar graph turned on its side. The bars are going up and down quickly. There is an extended period of volatility in the stock markets for the rest of this year.

The Earth is more geologically and meteorologically active in the second half of this year than usual.

A new kind of insect is discovered in the Asia Pacific region.

The “Trumptanic” sinks in 2022. I saw a picture of a ship on its side with this name and a flag marked 2022.

Mexico closes its border to the US in retaliation for something.

2ndfdl, Jess, TriciaCT and 35 people reacted
(@babsellen)
Reputable Member Registered

@baba Always look forward to your predictions. They give me hope!   May the Trumptanic sink to the very bottom of the ocean........

PamP, Jess, polarberry and 27 people reacted
(@lenor)

? @baba Your Trumptanic made my day! 

PamP, FEBbby23, polarberry and 17 people reacted
(@enkasongwriter)
Famed Member Participant

Here are some of my recent predictions:

• We will reach herd immunity by Spring 2022.
  • Not many people will be dining in restaurants. People will still socially distance themselves.
  • Most employees will be working remotely.
  • The congress will be bluer after 2022.
  • Hate groups and Trumpism will fade into the fringes.
  • Classrooms are much smaller.
  • Console gaming makes a comeback.

PamP, Seeker4, numerologist and 31 people reacted
(@enkasongwriter)
Famed Member Participant

I got the following predictions yesterday:

• The Communist Party of China is here to stay.
  • Hong Kong will not lose its autonomy.
  • Trump will not run in 2024.
  • Biden will get a second term, very unlikely to resign from health reasons.
  • The GOP will reform itself.

PamP, Seeker4, numerologist and 21 people reacted
(@dannyboy)

@enkasongwriter I wish all of these things to come true!

lenor, JourneyWithMe2, ghandigirl and 7 people reacted
(@five81993)
Reputable Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell   Isn't this 'tiny elephant' effect going to depend on what happens with all the voter suppression laws Republicans are getting passed in state legislatures? It's a highly coordinated effort; even where I am, in the blue state of Massachusetts, there are proposals such as one that would require a picture ID to vote. This is to counter the non-existent problem of voter fraud. But the Chair of the MA R party has a misleading, but somewhat *common sense*, argument that picture IDs are already required for a number of things like driving. Even though voting and driving have really nothing much in common, it might be enough to sway voters if, for example, it was put on the ballot as a referendum question. 

PamP, deetoo, lenor and 7 people reacted
(@tgraf66)

Posted by: @five81993

But the Chair of the MA R party has a misleading, but somewhat *common sense*, argument that picture IDs are already required for a number of things like driving.

That can be countered somewhat by saying, "Well, vaccines are already required to attend school and for a lot of international travel, so why are you so opposed to requiring this one?" ? 

PamP, deetoo, FEBbby23 and 13 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@five81993 everyone is nervous about the proposed voter suppression laws in red states. My own vision of the demise of the Republican party was something I got six years ago for the end of this decade. 

Although some here have seen it earlier. And during the last Read The Future night, most of us saw blue win in 2022. Not a tiny elephant exactly but a blue win.   But we will be looking again a few times as a group, so we will see. 

As for MA getting a voter suppression law passed, that is  close to impossible. To get such a proposal on the ballot, it first has to come before  the Mass Legislature where the Republican Party is fast disappearing. Talk about a tiny elephant, the Republicans lost every single race in Mass in the last election.  

After this proposed law is resoundingly trounced by the Mass legislature, then it can go to ballot, assuming they get the required number of signatures, which they could. But people rarely try for a ballot question when the question is obviously going to be a loser in such a progressive state. If they persist in getting it on the ballot, The people of Mass are too progressive to fall for a voter suppression proposal.  They won’t fall for the comparison with drivers licenses. By the time the election comes around,  everyone will know it’s a voter suppression proposal.  In short Mass voters are too intelligent and too progressive to fall for it. And one of the best examples of a shrinking elephant is happening fast in Mass. 

PamP, tybin, ghandigirl and 23 people reacted
Page 4 / 40
Share: