The future of Donal...

Notifications
Clear all

The future of Donald Trump

(@lowtide)
Illustrious Member Registered

There was a prediction by @andrew that things were going to go Trump's way. In these two cases, it's pretty accurate.

lenor, Jeanne Mayell, FEBbby23 and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 KMac
(@kathleen)
Noble Member Contributor

@freya Haha! She's also a member of the Heritage Society, also patronized by several of the SCOTUS judges.

lenor, Jeanne Mayell, FEBbby23 and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dannyboy)

https://apple.news/AGj9ZETu_THqrNbDXn8KmYw

the tabling of the motion to vacate the speaker is important for several big reasons.  

1) he was handily saved by the Democrats here who understand very much that while he may need to go, this being an election year the case they need to make is for good governance.  A Democrstic majority when the electoral votes are brought to the chamber is the only true way to ensure the election results don’t go though shenanigans.

(Note:  several of us, myself included still saw shenanigans at several different RTF nights but we also see them quashed)

2) it was instigated by MAGA and every time we can continue to paint with the MAGA = Chaos brush it improves chances all across the ballot this November.

(note:  several of us, myself included, continue to see at RTF nights a blue house, senate, and White House this election.)

lenor, Jewels, Jeanne Mayell and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tybin)
Famed Member Registered

Johnson is a coup plotter and I don’t like him but if Ukraine needs more aid at the end of the year, he will likely get it

lenor, Seeker4, Jeanne Mayell and 6 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dannyboy)

@tybin I cannot stand him either but - he’s playing the minute by minute game - the Democratic caucus is playing the long game.  We need the origins of the chaos to be exceedingly clear to all, as well as the principled alternative to sweep it all blue this fall.

lenor, Jeanne Mayell, FEBbby23 and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)

@kathleen unfortunately... if they remove her? The case is toast.... it will not get tried in a timely fashion.

lenor, Jeanne Mayell, Lauren and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)

Judge Merchan is as bad as the rest. Reported that he told Trump he was a former and maybe future president so he doesn't want to have to put him in jail.

You don't threaten to punish someone while telling them you don't want to. 

It is disheartening and bad for our Democracy. 

lenor, Jewels, Lauren and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@unk-p)

Posted by: @freya

Girl dressed in old-fashioned, frilly, all white apparel with white parasol walking with a young goat on a leash.  Felt significant. Felt associated with old-fashioned Easter parades. (This image repeated during the session, but I didn't capture the specific second month.)

I heard "little Bo-peep" and part of the nursery rhyme. (The rhyme refers to lost sheep "leaving their tails behind them..")

Then heard: "Astor's pet goat" (an old saying about a self-important person and/or an over dressed person; the old meme referred to a horse not a goat.)

Ivanka Trump popped into my mind.

Perhaps image is a rich man's daughter leading a goat or a sheep to slaughter...?  Or is she the sacrificial goat?  Or simply feels self-important?  (Freya 1/31/22)  ###

this prediction keeps sticking in my head, @freya .   Could this be about Kristi Noem?        The whole part about sort of cosplaying traditional values- 

They say that serial killers usually start small-  stomp on a flower here, torture a bug there...     next thing you know, Cricket has gone missing.  But Cricket, the untrained wire-haired bird-dog puppy was chasing birds, Kristi exclaims!   "Cricket had it coming!"    "It's the Law!"

Escalation:  now the he-goat is smelling bad and acting rude. "Think of the children!"  But even a she-goat will gladly knock your ass over and snatch the beer can right out of your fallen hand. And probably try to eat it, too.        Obviously Kristi has never met a living goat before, so of course she had to kill it.     Twice.

Further escalation: 3 unnamed horses (who the hell doesn't name their horses?) were problematic.   "Too much horsing around, you three!   To the pit!"

Next up:  Humans!

Because, when you are the Governor, they let you do it. Cancel all health precautions! Throw some big super-spreader events!  Enjoy your COVID vacation in the Dakotas!  And then simply forbid the state from counting up the bodies that keep piling up in your gravel pit

Lauren, Vesta, Carolyn Hughes and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@freya)
Famed Member Registered

@unk-p   Interesting take on my 2022 vision of a girl dressed in white, leading a goat.  I still get the vibes that it's Ivanka leading a goat (aka her daddy, aka DFT... if the evidence is to be believed, he's definitely an old goat).  My sense at the time was that it wasn't good news for the goat.  LOL.  

However, psychic metaphores and symbols often spill over and highlight other related issues.  A MAGA Gov and her poor goat certainly "rhymes" with my original vision.

JourneyWithMe2, Unk p, Lauren and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@impassionate)
Honorable Member Contributor

@ghandigirl I completely disagree here.  Been a paralegal for 35 years now.  This judge knows the moment. This is HUGE and every decision he makes with be endlessly scrutinized.  I hate TFG with heat of a million sun's but was glad to hear the judge say this.  He gets the moment. He must remain above all appearances of impropriety even if it appears he's giving TFG every possible chance-more than any of us would get.  Yeah he's getting away with some of his ridiculous behavior but it only serves to hang him in the end.  I truly feel Merchan is giving him enough rope to hang himself.  I feel, like you and others, so sick of hearing his name! So sick of seeing him seeming get away with everything.  He's not but it sure is painful to watch our wheel of justice turn ever so slowly.

lenor, Jewels, 2ndfdl and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lowtide)

@impassionate I agree. Judge Merchan is trying his best to not get overturned on an inevitable appeal.

lenor, Carolyn Hughes, ghandigirl and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 KMac
(@kathleen)
Noble Member Contributor

Ever wonder which part of the population Trump WON'T be coming after if he's elected? If you're not buying his Bible there's probably a list with your name on it, lol!

https://thehill.com/homenews/lgbtq/4656405-donald-trump-transgender-students-athletes-title-ix-lgbtq/

lenor, Lauren, Tara Prete and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)

@impassionate 

Thank you for this.

I pride myself on seeing all sides but I really couldn't see this side. Still, I feel distressed with all the  chances given, waiting for the shoe to drop and trying not to attach to comments, seeming inaction, is tricky. 

lenor, Lauren, Vesta and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@impassionate)
Honorable Member Contributor

@ghandigirl We all have to pick each other up when we falter.  This entire media circus with TFG gets to us all at one time or another.  It's depressing and painfully slow to watch.

lenor, Lauren, DannyBoy and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@seeker4)

@ghandigirl I hate to disagree, but there is no comparison between Aileen Cannon and Merchon.  Also, I think there is a subtle strategy in what Merchon said.  Of course, time will tell.

lenor, FEBbby23, 2ndfdl and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)

@seeker4 

True. I was actually thinkng of other judges and other gag orders.

She's the worst. 

Today I am striving to remain hopeful.

lenor, FEBbby23, Lauren and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tybin)
Famed Member Registered

Some have predicted Trump fading. Anyone actually hear the phrase, shrink?

lenor, Jewels, Tara Prete and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 gbs
(@gbs)
Famed Member Registered

@tybin It's so strange that you raise this question, because this morning my thoughts landed on Trump's health and then in my mind's ear I heard the phrase, "The house, the house has fallen down." And I knew that it meant Trump's physical body. 

I'm not sure if it meant that Trump will have a fall/tumble or if it was referring to larger systemic health issues.

lenor, FEBbby23, Carolyn Hughes and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@cindy)
Illustrious Member Registered Participant

@tybin, I didn't hear the word shrink, but two months ago, out of the blue I woke in the middle of the night hearing the song Good Time Charlie's Got the Blues, and immediately thought it was about Mango. Tell me this doesn't fit in so many ways:

… Everybody's gone awaySays they're movin' to LAThere ain't a soul I know aroundEverybody's leavin' town
… Some caught a freight, some caught a planeFind the sunshine, leave the rainThey say this town'll waste your mindMust be right, 'cause it's wastin' mine
… Some got to win, some got to loseGood time Charlie's got the blues
… My whole heart keeps tellin' meThere ain't no kid at thirty-threePlay around, you lose your wifeYou play too long, you lose your life
… I got my pills to ease the painCan't find a thing to ease the rainSometimes I'd like to try and settle downBut everybody's leavin' town
… Some got to win, some got to loseGood time Charlie's got the blues

I've seen the dementing with him, and sooner or later, those in the media will have to start making note, instead of ignoring it. I know there are those on social media who point it out and are trying to call attention to it.

lenor, FEBbby23, Tara Prete and 8 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)

@gbs 

When reading your post I saw a house of cards. I believe the winds of change are blowing. I see him in a whirlwind of cards, looking annoyed, leaning to try to keep moving,, and covering his head, beginning to fight against the wind. His big red clown tie flapping.

Tonight I heard the defense has rested its case. This ramshackle house of cards is about to fall taking down the Kings and Jesters. 

Lauren, lenor, FEBbby23 and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 4 / 6
Share: