Notifications
Clear all

Dreams - Transpersonal - Share with us here

anya
(@anya)
Reputable Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell Curious on how long a train ride/ferry ride from Dublin to Antwerp or Brussels would take. I think 6 is family, music, and conserving resources, 3 is trinity in whatever that means to you, 0 is openness and something new but can be associated with the fool, so I would go to the new with some openness but not foolishness.  If you add the numbers together, it's nine which deals with endings, education, and expansion, and to some revolution. The star usually means wishes fulfilled, right?

When I analyze dreams, I think the person who dreamt them likely has the knowledge to solve it, if it is a personal dream.  For women, i think looking at dreams symbolically is significant, more so than with men but it still applies, but also break it down literally to get hidden clues about something hidden.  I don't know you well enough to do that but...what do you see when you look at it that way?

Lauren, CC21 and Vesta reacted
ReplyQuote
 pafc
(@pat-czap)
Honorable Member Registered

@maggieci I have been getting out of bed at 6:30 am for several days now. I wake at all different times though the night,, but force myself to stay under the covers a bit longer. 6 30 resonates with me with the reference to family, and all of my recent sadness.

ghandigirl, Lauren, Vesta and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@matildagirl)
Famed Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell 

I don’t know if it would have any bearing but as soon as I read Etoile I remembered it is a station on the Paris Metro, it’s under the Arc de Triomphe. It’s full name is Charles de Gaulle Etoile but known as Etoile, it’s at the start of The Champs Élysées.

Regards

Matildagirl

Lauren, Vesta, Jeanne Mayell and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@matildagirl)
Famed Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell

Maybe Etoile as a Paris metro station is meaning the Paris climate agreement and we are trying to reach it.

regards

Matildagirl

Lauren, anya, Vesta and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 CC21
(@cc21)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@jeanne-mayell @moonbeam I love this vision! So rich with symbolism and makes you think. I like the French connection that @matildagirl mentioned, especially regarding Charles de Gaulle Etoile. When I looked it up, there was a map of how it looks with the The Champs Élysées oriented at the 6 and 30 position (if you think of a clock face.) Right then, the Bon Jovi song, 'Living on a Prayer' popped into my head and I heard, "Oh, we're halfway there...oh, oh, living on a prayer!" 

So if I take that thought and build on what was said about a time of trial and transformation, maybe it is telling us we are working through it and are halfway there? Something to ponder, for sure...

Lauren, Maggieci, matildagirl and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 anya
(@anya)

There is usually hope, but many are suffering now.

I like the french culture as they pay attention to detail, and some days I feel that 'god' and 'the devil' are both in the details, but they can get mired up into the day to day, and many of their policies are great but the bureaucracy is oppressive to many.  They are clever, and certainly know how to fund culture, and create and sustain good art.  My concern is that it feels like there is some sort of corruption in every level of groups trying to find progress.  The vulnerable are not getting what they need. Now.

My gut says look behind the dream.  This does not make sense to me but that just came to me.

Lauren, Vesta and Maggieci reacted
ReplyQuote
 anya
(@anya)

De Gaulle was educated in Paris at the Collège Stanislas and studied briefly in Belgium.[3]: 5

Lauren reacted
ReplyQuote
 gbs
(@gbs)
Famed Member Registered

Last week I was meditating lightly on what the earth needed to heal. I saw a golden-pink column of energy rise from the middle of the planet, pluming upwards and then slowly forming a closed circuit of this beautiful energy around the entire sphere, so that it was continually feeding back into the core of the earth and flowing outward again. Then I saw what looked like a dragon-phoenix-firebird form out of this energy, still golden-pink, and its body was roaming across the top of the closed circuit of energy.

In previous meditations of this kind, I've seen the earth as quiet, serene, placid (albeit damaged by climate change and over-development). But this felt like the earth had awoken, as a phoenix rises from ashes. And the golden-pink color I always associate with the highest forms of love. 

Jewels, ghandigirl, FEBbby23 and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@cindy)
Illustrious Member Registered Participant

I had a strange set of dreams last night. I didn't remember them as clearly as I'd like when I woke, because  I woke as a result of the dogs' activity. In one dream I found myself in a luxury house. I can't say if it was T tower, or Mara No-Go, but it was decorated in the over the top style of those properties. I did see a woman there, who seemed to be the occupant, but I didn't get a good look at who she was, nor did I feel she was important, other than the feeling of self-importance. As I turned to leave, finding nothing there to captivate my interest, I saw TFG standing there in a tan suit looking at the activities of the house. It was almost like he was ghost-like, or only there in spirit. No one noticed him, acknowledged him, nor did he speak or try to communicate with anyone. I walked past him like he wasn't even there. The dream moved on to other topics, as dreams do. What I found interesting is that other than the one dream I posted here about Nancy Pelosi being front and center (as well as being majorly important and influential) after her tenure as Speaker, I don't dream about politics or political figures, so I can't say this was prophetic, but it was worthy of noting or being curious about. There was no message here, it was like he was gone. I'm not predicting his demise, but I was left with the feeling that he's 'gone' in many senses of the word. As in, if he's still alive, he's irrelevant. This impression was as if it's now or in the very near future-not far removed from the current time frame. 

Jewels, BlueBelle, FEBbby23 and 10 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)
Illustrious Member Registered

That tan suit Obama wore was his only "scandal"  Trump in a tan suit is clothed in scandal.

Vesta, Freya, lowtide and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@april)
Noble Member Registered

Just woke up and the dream was a bit disturbing.

i remember we went to take our trash can to be picked up, but it wasn’t at our home. More like an apartment complex.

We put the can out and this military transport came through to pick up the trash. It was even outfitted with a claw to pick up the cans. And the side of it said Cooke County.

We sat there and waited, and there were several kids nearby, most were minorities. 

Right after it rounded the corner, the guys riding on the transport opened fire at the kids with what looked like a machine gun. But it shot out BB shot. 
Several of the kids were hit. I tried to call the police, but one of the kids told me not. They were afraid but also angry.  

My dreams rarely have specific information and I have never really had dreams of violence like this. But the Cooke County was very prominent in my dream and I don’t know why.

BlueBelle, FEBbby23, Unk p and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mistysue41)
Estimable Member Participant

@april Chicago is in Cook County.

Lauren and Unk p reacted
ReplyQuote
(@unk-p)
Illustrious Member Registered

@april Yikes!  Cooke County is in northern Texas, on the border of Oklahoma.  I have never been there, but i'm guessing that it is pronounced 'kook', since it has an e at the end 🤠

Lauren and Vesta reacted
ReplyQuote
 KMac
(@kathleen)
Noble Member Contributor

@anya I graduated from a humanistic psychology program many years ago when they were the exception. One of my courses was Gestalt dream therapy, developed and taught by Fritz Perls in the 1960's and 70's. In Gestalt ("whole") dream analysis, only the dreamer knows the meaning of the dream. Each detail of the dream is evaluated by the dreamer directly or with the help of the dream therapist who assists the dreamer to identify its overall meaning. While the symbols in the dream may portend an existential truth, they originate and have meaning to the dreamer first and foremost. In other words, no one else can interpret your dream for you.

raincloud, Lauren, Vesta and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@april)
Noble Member Registered

@unk-p there are 4 Cook(e) Counties in the US. 2 in Australia and 1 in New Zealand.

Illinois, Georgia, Minnesota, and Texas.

Hopefully it is just a dream, because it was quite disturbing. 

Lauren, Vesta and Unk p reacted
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)

I had a strange dream this morning just before I woke up. Please feel free to comment if you have any idea what it could mean: 

I was in a museum where I was storing some of my belongings. TFG came in wearing a new black suit and a white shirt that still had the price tags on them. The price on the suit was $150.00. He had already appeared in public with the tags on the suit and was angry that his people let him embarrass himself in that way. He told me to cut off the tags. All I had to work with was a pair of dull nail scissors and he wouldn’t stand still. I was worried that he would hurt me if I damaged his new clothes. I sawed away at the tags (that were like thick like zip ties) and a pack of razor blades wrapped in little papers fell off along with the large, white sales tag. I told him that the razor blades came free with the suit and he was very pleased. The blades were spilling out and I was trying not to drop them or get cut when the dream ended.

I thought there might be themes from the story of the Emperor’s Clothing and jail-related objects but can’t quite figure it out yet. 

Vesta, raincloud, tybin and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)

@baba My dream group has used the book The Wisdom of Your Dreams by Jeremy Taylor as a guide in learning to interpret our dreams.  What I have discovered is that our dreams have many layers: a personal layer, a layer for humanity, a layer about our personal health.   When I look at your dream, I realize there are many possible interpretations.  We can read your dream and offer our personal interpretations, but the truest understanding will be held by you, the dreamer.  

When I first read this dream, this is what stood out to me: my first thought was that TFG was wearing a burial suit and from the price tag, it appeared that his former wealth was gone. The razor blades are mystifying except these are the words that come to my mind: “cuts, death by a thousand cuts.”

However, there are still the elements of the museum location, your personal possessions stored there and the zip tied tags.  It’s all very mysterious.  Can you recall how you felt during the dream?  

Your visions and dreams always seem to have a message for the collective.  Thank you for sharing.

Vesta, Lauren, tybin and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)

@bluebelle During the dream I was not afraid of what was going on. I felt at peace with my possessions being in the museum and when TFG ordered me to cut off his tags, I felt like laughing. I was trying not to damage his suit but the whole situation seemed ridiculous to me. As far as the razor blades went, he was very happy to have gotten something “for free”. 

Thanks for your interpretation. It gives me food for thought. 

Vesta, Lauren, tybin and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

@baba @marigold @jeanne-mayell

Baba,

I have copied Marigold's post in the prediction thread from yesterday which also refers to zip ties.

It is fascinating that you both got similar things.

From Marigold:

I approached this with the intention of "seeing" possibilities of healing for the 2024 election. Here is what I saw quickly and clearly in my mind's eye  early this morning:

T. is obscured by a dusty storm of swirling stuff - heavy sand-colored dust and loose planks of old weathered wood. (Like Pigpen in Peanuts only much heavier dust). The loose planks are very clearly featured, gray and weathered and flying about. His head is going side to side on his neck as if pummeled or battered. He is waving his arms and hands around his head as if to fight off or dispel something. Could be physical and/or legal/organizational - seemed to be a "one-two punch".

Then the dust settles and I see clear/transparent zip ties around his wrists tying them together behind his back. He is sitting down, "benched" is the word, on a rough wooden bench in a baseball-type dugout. Not a present day professional baseball league setting. No. He is sitting in an old timey baseball setting that seems to be in the Midwest. The setting is like the movie, A League of Their Own about a champion women's baseball team during the WWII era. It all seems serious enough that I feel a thread of compassion mixed in with relief. (His hands are tied and he is out of the game?)

Vesta, Lauren, Marigold and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@marigold)
Noble Member Registered

@lovendures Then there’s the “zip tie guy” sentenced for felony charges in the Capitol insurrection/riot. 

https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/pr/tennessee-mother-and-son-zip-tie-guy-sentenced-felony-and-misdemeanor-charges-related-jan

Vesta, Lauren and Baba reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 62 / 63
Share: