Notifications
Clear all

Afterlife

(@lowtide)
Illustrious Member Registered

@vestralux

I am so overcome that all I can say is a deep and heartfelt “Thank you and bless you.” ❤️

PamP, Michele, Jeanne Mayell and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Posted by: @vestralux

@lovendures

What a BEAUTIFUL story, as was your telling of it. It reminded me of the Japanese art of Kintsugi. When treasured tea cups and other ceramic vessels are broken, the shards are carefully restored using gold to fill the cracks.

It's believed that a vessel isn't truly beautiful—or adequate to its true purpose—until it's been broken and lovingly repaired.

And what is healing, if not that? ?

@vestralux,

Thanks you!

I thought you would want to know my friend happens to be  Japanese American.  ( Can you see my smile?)

PamP, Michele, BlueBelle and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@vestralux)

@lowtide

You're so very welcome. But the true thanks goes straight to your guides. ?

@lovendures

Wow! Her ancestral guides give her "powerful medicine," as they say. And that shows you just how well connected to those in spirit that you are as well. (So many beautiful energies working through you and your husband, I feel.) ?

PamP, BlueBelle, CC21 and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)

@moonbeam Thank you for starting this fascinating topic and thank you to everyone who has contributed both their views and experiences - especially @jeanne-mayell for the very personal story that I am sure was difficult to share. 
@Vestralux and @mikeb I am blown away that you connected the visions that I have had to this topic. It did not even occur to me that they could be related. When I set out to meditate, I always begin by asking that whatever is revealed be done for the highest good and I am still constantly surprised by some of the things that I get. 
As far as my own personal experiences in this field, I sometimes have dream visitations from relatives that have passed. Sometimes they just drop in to say hi and check in and sometimes they come with a message or in times of danger. The dreams are different in nature to regular dreams and I usually wake up crying because I get a hug from the person who visited at the end of the dream. They feel more real than the average dream. In one particular case, we were evacuated because of a powerful cyclone coming our way and I was with my children and another family member who just happened to be visiting. My husband had to stay behind for work. I was very scared and worried for my husband’s safety and knew that there was a decent chance that our home would be demolished by the storm. My grandfather, who had passed a few years earlier, came to me in a dream the first night of our evacuation and said not to worry and that all would be well. From that moment on, I felt a deep knowing that what he had said was true and I was able to relax. I only found out afterwards that my grandmother, who was still alive at the time, had heard about the storm and was very worried for us. I think it was her concern that prompted the visitation. I find such experiences to be beautiful and positively affirming of whatever is waiting for us on the other side in the afterlife.

Isabelle, PamP, Pikake and 23 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@moonbeam)
Topic starter  

@lovendures, echoing others, that was a beautiful and uplifting story. I am in awe of all of you and your ability to use such powerful imagery to help and comfort.

@jeanne-mayell, thank you for your trust in sharing your story. I've always felt that you are the captain of this ship/website, logically, but there is great strength radiating off you. There is a sincerity and no-nonsense vibe I get, which is always there in every post you make. Our past make us to what we are today. You're such a force to be reckoned with to have gone through that and be here, doing all of this with acceptance and guidance. My utter and deepest respect. ❤️ 

Isabelle, PamP, ghandigirl and 25 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@vestralux)

@baba

I wish I'd thought to write this before reading your post, but if I may, you have both an older male and an older female relative in your group of guides. The male is likely your grandfather and considers himself "a teacher and a translator." He's very proud of your abilities, commitment, and devotion, and serves as an immediate conduit between you and higher, brighter spirits who might otherwise be difficult to receive or translate clearly. He keeps emphasizing "translator." It feels like you'll make a deeper connection with this role for him somehow.

His energy comes through in deep purples and indigo. And I see him working with and amongst a larger group of guiding spirits and teachers you've attracted at this stage in your life. I'm not able to see those spirits as clearly, but they feel very purposeful. Their energies are bright and intense and it feels like some have come to you "from a very far distance" (not sure what that means since space-time is experienced very differently for them).

Your female relative communicates in dreams and gives advice and guidance about children, including the children of other loved ones. She appears to work in a different energetic space than your male relative (she feels a little closer, more like a living person).

Isabelle, PamP, Pikake and 23 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@stargazer)

@jeanne-mayell

With gratitude to you Jeanne, for sharing that very private soul experience and one that you hold still so deeply within ...

I have sensed this in you, that wound that is so Chironic in nature, and yet, as the healer you've become to so many, your gentle light is radiating even brighter in the Now .... 

Thank you for all that you do ?

Isabelle, PamP, Lauren and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jewels-2)
Noble Member Registered

@coyote

I really enjoyed your NDE post.  You are a storyteller beyond your years. Thank you for sharing. There's all sorts of inspiring, hopeful details to ponder.  Curious how you described the electrical activity in the air, the light flashes and movement.  It matches to a T what I saw at the beginning of a vision recently.  

PamP, Jeanne Mayell, deetoo and 19 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@stargazer)

@vestralux

Always a blessing to see your inspiring posts V (J).... intuition has been running high these past few days, yes? And so many revelations ....

You are such a brilliant writer! I look forward to seeing your own book published one of these fine days... maybe an autobiography? 

Something you may find inspiring is "Stranger by the River" by Sri Paul Twitchell, the Ascended Master and teacher that I mentioned in a post above. Sri Paulji was my teacher and initiator while he was still here in the physical, and recently I saw him in a vision... he was dressed in these beautiful midnite blue robes, facing a window it seemed and surrounded by an effusion of softly radiant golden white light with an expression of what I can only describe as strongly dignified ecstasy....

?

PamP, Jeanne Mayell, Pikake and 21 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 CC21
(@cc21)

Oh, this thread! This topic has fascinated me since I was a child and I am so intrigued to read each of your responses. Thank you, @moonbeam, for starting this! I have read so many books over the years about near death experiences, "shared death experiences" (friends or loved ones who are next to the dying and see or experience things related to the passing), etc. I come from a perspective of a Byzantine Catholic upbringing that has expanded beyond the traditional concepts through readings, perspectives described in this group, etc. 

I don't know exactly what lies beyond, but I do believe there is more. The thoughts that @bluebelle @tgraf66 s and @sistermoon hared resonate with me about choosing to come here for growth (and the idea of soul groups) and have read about the experience of hospice nurses. I have never had a dramatic experience myself, which can be frustrating, but perhaps I am not paying attention or ready to receive yet? I have had people describe things to me - as some of you know my mother passed away in May of 2019 and I posted a description of things she experienced in her last days as described to me by my sister. I am fully convinced she was seeing beyond the veil in preparation for her passing.

I haven't had dreams of loved ones in any special way that I can recall, but I did have one during a pregnancy (between my two daughters) that I miscarried very early (8 weeks.) I would nap on the couch and had this dream where I was on the same couch, but couldn't wake up and my late father was next to me in a car. No matter what I did, I couldn't look up to see his face (just his hands next to me.) I had my first dr. appt shortly after that and they could not find a heartbeat. I often wonder if my Dad was there to let me know he would take care of that child. 

I am amazed and awed at the gifts so many of you describe and share here (@vestralux) and hope to continue developing my own perceptions.

@lovendures - what a beautiful story about your artist friend. Such a mindful way to honor that traumatic experience.

And @jeanne-mayell - deepest gratitude from me as well for sharing your story with us. As moonbeam said so well, "you are a force to be reckoned with to have gone through that and be here, doing all of this with acceptance and guidance. My utter and deepest respect." 

Isabelle, PamP, Pikake and 25 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jewels-2)
Noble Member Registered

• Fun NDE factoid from florists: Enough people have ordered "NDE" funeral flowers over time that many florists know it to be an arrangement of the "most beautiful sapphire blue, the purest white,  and sparkling silver for the crystal-clear water."  These colors are supposedly what the NDE person -- now the deceased  -- reported seeing in the afterlife however many years earlier.  In my 13 years as a florist in a small town, I had two such orders.  Neat! :)

lenor, PamP, Coyote and 23 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

@jewels

Are these colors/flowers ones that the deceased has requested for the funeral before they die?

How interesting.

lenor, PamP, Stargazer and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)

@vestralux Thank you for the info on my spirit guides. I will be sure to examine what you mentioned  more deeply when I next meditate with them. It is funny that you mentioned translation and the word “translator” as that is my real life profession. Also that you got “from a far distance” even if it is referencing those from the other side is on target as I am physically at a far distance from most of my family in real life. You have given me much to think about and I appreciate that you made the effort to share it with me. Very cool!

Isabelle, PamP, Stargazer and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 CC21
(@cc21)

@jewels

Wow! That is so neat! I had no idea.

PamP, Stargazer, PamP and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)

@jeanne-mayell, thank you for sharing your personal journey with us.  Your story is a testament to the depths of your faith, courage and compassion, transcending that tragic period in your life to become a source of hope, courage and healing to so many of us.  You’ve been that inspiration to me.  What you’ve created here in this community is truly miraculous!  You’re showing us another way to live and be fully present in this often scary, dense and fractured world  -- to discover our own, unique, beautiful voice and to recognize and shine our light fearlessly. 

In the 3+ years I’ve been participating in this community, I’ve witnessed our growth and expansion, both individually and collectively.  If we step back and look at it all, eyes wide opened, it’s a magnificent sight/site!  For me personally, the changes that have occurred within are often subtle, yet powerful.  I am gradually reaching a place of acceptance with all that has transpired in my life – letting go of regrets, betrayals, roads not taken … releasing myself from those self-imposed shackles that have bound me for the past 68 years.   This weekend I clearly understood and embraced – for the very first time -- that I have nothing but love, forgiveness, compassion, and gratefulness for my mom.  I didn’t know whether I would ever arrive at this place – this place of total acceptance and understanding that all of my experiences were a part of my path to growth and healing, as well as the growth and healing of others.  I had years of therapy and understood it in an abstract way, and could easily “talk the talk,” but did I really feel that way in the core of my being?   It was often painful and sometimes frightening growing up in my family, and even after years of therapy, I was haunted by and carried those emotional scars for decades. 

I was divinely led to this community and made the decision to participate, listening to the wisdom flowing through the pages of this site, and following  my own intuitive voice.  I truly believe that had I not joined this community and learned to embrace those parts of myself that I once deemed weird or unlovable, I would still be haunted by some of those imaginary ghosts of my past.   

What I am discovering about myself is beyond anything I could have imagined.  Sharing that part of myself with all of you, and being accepted as I am, is a Godsend.  It heals me.  And as each of us heals, so shall we all.  And the World as well.

Thank you, @jeanne-mayell, from the bottom of my heart, for creating such a safe haven for us to learn, grow, and heal.   And thank you all for traveling this road with me. 

As far as the afterlife is concerned:  I don't know for certain where I'll be when I transition, but I have a sneaking suspicion that we'll all see each other again on that side of the veil.  And that fills me with joy.

lenor, PamP, Aheartbegins and 29 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@vestralux)

@stargazer 

Thank you for the very kind words. And also for your reading suggestion, very interesting!

And thank you, as well, @cc21 . Everyone here is so phenomenally gifted. You all leave me feeling so inspired.

?

@Baba

Whoa! I had NO IDEA you were a translator! Not consciously at any rate (maybe you've shared this before on the forum? If so, I don't recall every having seen it though it's possible I could have read it and forgotten). What I do know is that your grandfather emphasized "translator" to me in order to validate for you that he's still here working with you, although he also appeared to be very keen on this skillset and the work you're doing. 

Was he a veteran perhaps? Maybe he worked with translators in some capacity at some point in time. Or maybe skill with languages came to you through his line? Either way, he seems to enjoy assisting you with your profession as much as with your work as a spiritual seer for all of us. 

Isabelle, lenor, Stargazer and 19 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@vestralux)

Posted by: @deetoo

In the 3+ years I’ve been participating in this community, I’ve witnessed our growth and expansion, both individually and collectively.  If we step back and look at it all, eyes wide opened, it’s a magnificent sight/site! 

So very very true!

Posted by: @deetoo

For me personally, the changes that have occurred within are often subtle, yet powerful.  I am gradually reaching a place of acceptance with all that has transpired in my life – letting go of regrets, betrayals, roads not taken … releasing myself from those self-imposed shackles that have bound me for the past 68 years.

How profound and beautiful, dear one. I'm grateful that you've shared some of your story with us and simply to be here as a witness to your inner healing work. You are greatly loved in this community.?

lenor, Stargazer, Jeanne Mayell and 19 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)

@vestralux,

Thank you.  It’s been wonderful to read your recent posts.  I marvel at the depth and breadth of your knowledge regarding the spiritual realm and the afterlife.  You impart so much wisdom, love and compassion … expanding many lifetimes, perhaps?  You are a gift to me and this community, dear friend.  ?

Isabelle, lenor, VestraLux and 23 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 MMA
(@meliaamal)
Prominent Member Registered

@moonbeam

"To make it more complicated though; where does the meeting of loved ones take place if this is real? Do you get a long time in the afterlife before jumping into reincarnation again?"

Just thought I'd add a quick point to this - that time/space is different on the other side, and exists only as thought- ie you think it and it is. (there's no difference between thought and existence, so time/space doesn't matter). I often had to remind my three (now 4) year old son of this when he would get so crazy impatient wanting whatever he was wanting and I would remind him, "You're not in heaven anymore (I used heaven because it was easiest and I grew up Catholic, but I mean the other side) - you're on Earth now, and on this planet, you have to wait for your desires to manifest." hahah I'm not sure he got it, but hopefully his soul understood:)

I love and appreciate all the thoughts here and am so comforted and astounded how we've all come to the same conclusions - I went through several dark nights of the soul and my most recent one led me to all the reincarnation books listed here, and reading them felt like finally coming home, like this is what I knew all along and had instead been taught a bunch of nonsense about sin and hell and not having sex before marriage, ha. 

But maybe I should not be astounded, as we were all brought here through our soul connections to each other.

lenor, Stargazer, Michele and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@moonbeam)
Topic starter  

@MMA you are so right of course. Afterlife, Heaven, the 4th/5th Dimension, Nirvana, whatever you wish to call it is something we cannot comprehend. Time isn't linear there either, according to Druidism. Everything is circular, which makes it even harder for human beings to understand.

lenor, Stargazer, CC21 and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 7
Share: