Has anyone seen Tru...

Notifications
Clear all

Has anyone seen Trump go to jail?

(@tag22)
Prominent Member Registered

Wow.  Thanks for sharing your friend’s dream, Maria.  That is crazy that he saw the same thing.  Trump has managed to have at least two one on one meetings with Putin and one with Kim without anyone knowing what was said.  I can see him being able to pull off just leaving, since no one in his administration is able or willing to try to control him.  Plus, as soon as he resigns, he could be indicted, unless he is conveniently out of the country when it happens.  Also, right after I saw this, a picture of the commemorative coin for his North Korea visit came out.  On the back was a pic of the White House with Air Force One flying away from it.  He might think he could go to Russia and be received with open arms, but I feel that he would find out that Putin or the oligarchs no longer have any use for him.  Putin is trying to project an image of being a wonderful trustworthy leader to the world to cover up his real intent.  Harboring  Trump would not fit this image.

ReplyQuote
 Blue
(@blue)
Honorable Member Registered
Topic starter  

I think it's quite within the realm of possibility that if he was pushed to resign  or was up against impeachment he would flee the country if he is able to (probably on some sham pretext) and not come back in order not to be indicted or go to jail. I don't know exactly how the U.S judicial system works, but I think Trump will do exactly whatever he needs to do to survive and avoid this. He must have properties and money in other countries where he can go. Maybe in countries where they wouldn't extradite him? (again not sure on the legalities here, just a guess).

ReplyQuote
(@tag22)

Don’t forget Omarosa.  She may be the fourth dagger.

ReplyQuote
(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered

I don't get the feeling that Omarosa was ever involved in anything of enough interest to make a huge difference to Trump's legal battles.

ReplyQuote
(@cindy)
Illustrious Member Registered Participant

I don't have the time to go back and find my old post here. It may have been before the new version of the site was up and running, and is now in the archives.

One Sunday as I sat in church, I suddenly got a flash of what appeared to me to be an old 3 Stooges clip. I saw who I thought was Curly standing in his  prison striped uniform behind bars. As I scanned from the floor up to his face, what I thought was Curly was actually Trump. The sight was somewhat comical initially while thinking I was flashing on an old movie short (not to mention the body resemblance between Curly & Trump), and I nearly started giggling in the middle of the service. I took solace in knowing early on in his term that Trump would pay for his deeds. I was one who had major issues before the election that there was so little attention paid to his Russian connections or his business dealings. Seeing this vision for me was a positive reinforcement of my telling my son the day after the election that Trump wouldn't possibly last. Tho I have to admit, I thought it would be less than a year. Always the Pollyanna, I had hoped it was less than a year until he was ousted, not less than a year to get a special prosecutor. 

Anita, Unk p, LB and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

Posted by: Maria D White

I just got a feeling that Trump's presidency will end in a resignation, not impeachment, and that it will happen shortly after the elections.

A friend told me today that he had a dream that Trump got on a plane to a foreign country and didn't come back. My first thought was that it was a very unlikely scenario. After all, if the president goes anywhere, the people in charge of his security go with him, and he can't just "disappear". But then I thought: What if he goes somewhere and resigns while out of the US? His location would still be known, but he may think he has a chance of running away. It still doesn't strike me as very likely, but it's still intriguing.

This is really resonating with me, especially after my above post (comedian David Cross saying that a "Devil's bargain" would be made).  I think it is now in the zeitgeist that this might happen. We had all thought Cheetolini goes quiet due to illness or jail, but maybe he's quiet because he goes incommunicado. Maybe what the comedian said in an offhand way, i.e., "get on the plane and leave us the f* alone" is what ends up happening.

LB and LB reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)

Posted by: Codyroo

Zoron is taking a break (and it may be a long or even permanent break) from this site.  I don't know the details, but that was what I gleaned from it.  Jeanne had an announcement regarding it.  His insight is missed and I hope he is well.

My impression from what Jeanne wrote about Zoron is that it is a permanent parting of the ways. I miss his insights very much.

KB, BlueBelle, LB and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 LB
(@lb)
Reputable Member Registered

Me too,  Laura F. 

A significant loss.  :(

KB, LalaBella, KB and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered

Back to the main topic: Whether Trump ends up in jail, resigns or whatever happens to him, he's been almost two years in office and, if the last remote viewing exercise is anything to go by, it looks like he will reach the two year mark. How could that even happen? If the excerpts from Woodward's upcoming book are accurate (and everybody vouches for his professionalism), it's pretty clear to all the top officials in the White House that he shouldn't be president. How can a man that clearly shouldn't be president, remain president for at least two years?

Jeanne Mayell, Bee, Sophie and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bright-opal)
Noble Member Contributor

The op-ed in the NY Times is very interresting:  

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/05/opinion/trump-white-house-anonymous-resistance.html

Gloria Borger from CNN wrote on tweeter: "Nyt op ed: early whispers within the cabinet of invoking the 25th amendment. But no one wanted to create a constitutional crisis. That is stunning."

Apparently, according to some commentators, there are many people in the GOP preparing for impeachment after the election.  As I was writing this I just saw an image of a white plane taking off.  

Things are developing very quickly. We need to let the process run its course.  But mostly, all citizens need to vote for the people they believe will do the right thing for the US.  The most important thing is to ensure he isn't president for much longer by voting and speaking up.  Prayers sure won't hurt either1 ;-) 

RunestoneOne, BlueBelle, Jeanne Mayell and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tag22)

I laughed at the image that Cindy saw of Trump like Curly in prison stripes.  He is definitely Putin’s stooge.   We all hope he pays for his corruption.   Karma will take care of him one way or another.  I do think his mind is a type of prison for him, and he is doing hard time.  Also, his dad basically tied having a full head of hair to being powerful and manly.  Trump being bald would mean total humiliation and powerlessness.  

I pulled some cards yesterday.  They were about the end or being dispatched.  Dispatched on a plane?  Maybe.  I think this may be close to the end for him.  He can’t just pull a Nixon and resign.  He is in so deep his fortune and his life are in danger if he doesn’t follow through with his mission.  He is already paranoid about poison and somehow thinks fast food is safe from that.  I think he has survived this long in office as we still needed to learn lessons as a nation and more is being revealed. However the end happens, it will be dramatic and crazy.

This whole thing has shined a light on many issues and held up a mirror to us.  Look at all the amazing things that have happened.  People have stepped up for minorities, gun safety, the environment, MeToo, voting rights, the prison system, immigrants, healthcare, income inequality.  The shadiness of billionaire families, toxic groups online, some religious groups, NRA, far right news,  and our various leaders has been revealed.  Before, these people seemed untouchable.  The vibration is rising.  People who have not risen to match that are uncomfortable and lashing out. This is their last stand.  We have been flung so far forward, there is no going back.  We still have a lot of work to do.  I do believe John McCain is still fighting from the other side for his country, too.  I feel more hopeful than I have since this all began. 

RunestoneOne, BlueBelle, Sophie and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rosieheart)
Famed Member Registered

Posted by: Jeanne Mayell

This morning while flying across the US on two hours sleep, I decided to do a little timeline reading on Trump.  I scribbled it down on a napkin but fell asleep and the stewardess took the napkin. But I remember the two visions I got because they were powerful.  For the near future, I saw four daggers in a row pointed downward. It was a bloody betrayal in Trumps mind and reminded me of  the daggers that the Roman senators used to kill  Caesar.  

Then when I fast forwarded to 2019, all I saw of trump was a pair of claws hanging from a ledge. Those claws reminded me of  the little hairy monster in the kid’s story “Where the Wild Things Are.” In the story a little boy imagines himself as a monster.  

In Trump’s world, the child man is going to be hanging from his claws in a last gasp attempt not to fall into the void. The vision didn’t give  He sense that he will be able to pull himself back up.  

I've been quiet for a few weeks, but had to chime in today to note that Jeanne was spot on with her prediction of the 4 daggers aiming at Trump.   Cohen, Pecker, Weisselberg were three, and yesterday the fourth dagger fell, the NY Times Op Ed piece written by someone in Trump's cabinet saying he is unfit for office.

My first gut instinct was that the Op Ed was penned by Coats because as soon as I read it, I saw again my vision of Coats standing proudly and unafraid as a hawk flew done and landed on his shoulder.   But, today, I am leaning more towards the possibility that this was a group effort, written and/or edited by several in Trump's cabinet but "sold" to the NYTimes as coming from one source.

If what the OpEd said is true (and it certainly seems like it is collaborated by Woodward's research), then it certainly would seem that Trump is indeed "hanging from the edge by his claws" as he no longer knows with certainty who he can entirely trust.

I also feel very strongly that Trump is rapidly going downhill mentally.  So, I don't see him going to jail.  I see him getting some sort of "dispensation" for a medical disorder.  Perhaps it will be revealed that he has been diagnosed with Alzheimer's, which his father died from.  In fact, my gut tells me that Alzheimers is a HUGE fear of Trump's and he may already have been diagnosed with it, but kept it hidden.  That would account for his weird "stable genius" comment (that word "stable" is odd combined with genius, but makes sense if one is worried about dementia) and forcing two of his doctors to write glowing reviews of his mental capabilities.  If my hunch is right, and Trump is afraid of Alzheimers or has already been diagnosed with it, the "void" you saw him hanging over may be far more than a political one, Jeanne.

If there is going to be a "deal with the devil" made, I predict it will be something along the lines of, "Trump has been suddenly diagnosed with a terrible medical condition and is resigning/not running for re-election to spend more time with his family while undergoing treatment."  "Dispatching" him that way would work politically (who is going to riot in the streets over it?) and Trump *might* go along with it if it means he and/or no one in his family is indicted and he can appear to go out like a "hero."  Just like they were vague about Melania's unexplained absence due to a mysterious illness, they could be vague about Trump's illness, which would allow him to save some face.

I could, of course, be totally wrong on this, but it may be a possibility for us to be alert to.

BlueBelle, Sophie, LalaBella and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rosieheart)
Famed Member Registered

Just want to add that since so many have seen Trump going quiet, it could also be that is related to an illness like Alzheimers.   I recently watched a video of a speech Trump gave in 2014 and I was dumbstruck by how much more articulate, logical, and thoughtful he sounded just a few years ago compared to today.   So could "going quiet" mean no longer being able to communicate, instead of being literally quiet?

Sophie, LalaBella, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@robin)
Reputable Member Registered

Bright Opal, my Mother is receiving home hospice care, today I was telling her about a dream I had last night about trump boarding a plane, then a plane taking off. She said that she’s been seeing Donald Trump’s face in the window of an airplane for several days. Maybe there is something to this.

BlueBelle, Sophie, RosieHeart and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)

I think you all are on to something here, again I heard a similar sentiment from a comedian, not an intuitive, but when he said it, it struck my like lightning. Yes, I too now think Cheetolini going quiet is his end of the bargain with the devil - i.e., the cabinet tells him "You're going to resign for medical reasons, you and your family are going to get on AF1 and fly away, we don't want to here from you ever again, nor are you allowed to speak about this time in your life again, or else we will arrest you and you'll end your days very unpleasantly."  So kind of a turning of tables on one who has had many "gag orders" placed on those who have sued him or threatened to tell the truth, but combined with a rapid deterioration in speech capability. As a speech therapist, I saw this all the time with dementia patients, also I had a family member who died of Alzheimer's, and they lost their ability to speak a very long time before losing their ability to move.

BlueBelle, Sophie, RosieHeart and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

I hear what you are all saying about Trump’s risk of Alzheimer’s.  But I feel he is just the same old Trump, only he is in a job that is way over his head. 

Until he ran for president, he was able to get away with bullying, groping, lying, exaggerating, not paying people and litigating his way out of jams. 

He is a phony.  It was all smoke and mirrors. And now under the glare of media scrutiny and world attention, the truth of his smallness and low intelligence is revealed. 

The man is simply an ill informed, simpleminded, seat-of-the-pants wheeler dealer with a series of failed businesses who has leaned on the criminal world to look successful.

His inconsistent statements, meandering narratives, chaotic seat of the pants management is who he is and has always been.

LalaBella, BlueBelle, Sophie and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rosieheart)
Famed Member Registered

Posted by: Robin

Bright Opal, my Mother is receiving home hospice care, today I was telling her about a dream I had last night about trump boarding a plane, then a plane taking off. She said that she’s been seeing Donald Trump’s face in the window of an airplane for several days. Maybe there is something to this.

Robin, hugs and love to you and your Mom.   

Michele, LalaBella, Jeanne Mayell and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@annad)
Eminent Member Registered

I also think Roger Stone will be the fourth dagger. Cohen, Pecker and Weisselberg (Trump Org CEO) all were very loyal long-time lieutenants, until they weren’t. 

Many thanks to Jeanne, for setting up this site. I’m impressed by what I have seen so far! 

Unk p, RosieHeart, Jeanne Mayell and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Thank you Annad . It this amazing community that makes it so good bolstered by some powerful light workers. You know who you are. 

LalaBella, RosieHeart, LalaBella and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered

I've known some people in the early stages of dementia (Alzheimer's is one type, but at an early stage they can all look similar and only a professional could tell the difference). I've also seen enough videos of Trump to notice how he speaks. It does look to me like he is on the early stages of dementia. Have you noticed how he sometimes looks like he doesn't remember what he just said? On the other hand, it doesn't seem to me like he's worsened noticeably since the times of the campaign, but I haven't followed him closely enough to be sure. Many types of dementia, including Alzheimer's, develop very slowly. And this could be the difficulty with invoking the 25th amendment. This was designed to take out of office a president who becomes incapacitated during office. What nobody expected was that a president would get elected that was somewhat incapacitated from the first day.

I find it very telling that Mueller insists on interviewing Trump to establish his intention, whether he realized that he was trying to do something illegal. Any person with their full mental faculties would surely realize that colluding with Russia must be illegal. But if Mueller has reasonable doubts about Trump's mental abilities, it makes sense that he wants an interview in person to help establish this.

My impression is that Trump still knows well enough what he's doing that he should be considered fully responsible for his actions legally. But he's incapacitated enough that he shouldn't be president at all simply on those grounds, because his job requires mental abilities above average, and he doesn't have what it takes.

Of course, this begs the question: How could the Republican party allow a man that was clearly unfit for office become their candidate, support his candidacy, and continue supporting him as president? And how could so many voters not notice that he was unfit for office?

Sophie, RosieHeart, Jeanne Mayell and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 7
Share: