Predictions about n...

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Predictions about new Congress

(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered
Topic starter  

Does anybody have any predictions about the sort of people that will be in Congress after the elections? Not just in terms of party membership, but anything else of interest, like: More women? Minorities that weren't represented before? Policy positions?

Sophie, Paul W, Sophie and 1 people reacted
(@triciact)
Illustrious Member Registered

I believe that congress will be blue come November, but the wave would have been bigger than they report due to Russian and GOP hacking, voter suppression etc.  Women will sweep across the nation. So it will be blue but women on the GOP side will also be a factor.

Sophie, Unk p, Sophie and 1 people reacted
(@michele-b)

Blue wave to balance red. I saw purple last month as did several others during meditation, so it may be close.  More women, more military women becoming powerful and committed to change in both parties.

Sophie and Sophie reacted
(@bright-opal)
Noble Member Contributor

I saw the same thing:  Purple.  It will be because of women and minorities votes.  However the Dems have to be careful with the "impeachment talk".  Only a few of them are talking about it, but they are loud.  Some minorities having family members, or even them, live through unrest in their country of origin will be cautious of the Dems.  This is another reason why it will be purple.

(@crescent-sunflower)
Eminent Member Registered

These last few days I have been coming across various spontaneous encounters of the with the Honorary Purple Heart Medal. After asking a question of; What would come out of the midterm elections?' a few days before hand, I take this as a positive sign as to what is to unfold. I am remaining optimistic this means we will see a merging of both Blue and Red after the election. 

BlueBelle, Michele, Sophie and 3 people reacted
(@michele-b)

Crescent sunflower, I've had several encounters with Purple Heart Medal symbols as well, just within a week.

Hadn't really thought about it too deeply as synchronistic events are common in my life, but now that you mention this, it lines up with McCain's passing.

I'll pay more attention for additional mentions or sightings and see if the frequency of symbols picks up.

Would love it  if the red/blue creating purple was a sign of increasing of unity between the polarities of left/right dems/republicans even more than as a harbinger of things to come.

As soon as i posted this I heard the little voice in my head tell me to look up anyone running for Congress with a purple heart.

Found one right off ...shows more women in the military as I predicted earlier as well.

MJ Hagar:

https://coed.com/2018/06/26/mj-hegar-war-hero-congress-texas-democrat-campaign-ad-video/

BlueBelle, Sophie, BlueBelle and 1 people reacted
Share: