Dealing with the fe...

Notifications
Clear all

Dealing with the fear of an attack

(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered
Topic starter  

I'm sensing a deadly attack coming soon to the States, very soon, sometime this week, maybe tomorrow. Maybe a terrorist attack or a shooting. Something shocking. Dozens of people injured, several people dead.

ReplyQuote
(@carmen)
Prominent Member Registered

I've had a similar feeling lately but I've chose to ignore it because I don't like thinking about those kind of things. :(

ReplyQuote
(@carmen)
Prominent Member Registered

I did a quick review of this month's predictions and these three stood out to me. Of course, they could be for a future event that is much later.

August 2018

U.S. (Aug. 2018)

• Grieving parents of children killed by guns (Molly)
  • My head hurts some more, I want to cry, just sad, feel let down. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Horses running in a stampede; armed officers on horseback side by side on a wide urban street pushing people back; a city scape against a fuchsia sky, it seems quieted by something, a portrait of aftermath after a terrible violence. (Gracesinger)

ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

In some places in the country, school has begun.  In others, school begins between now and after Labor Day.  Many colleges are also back in session.  I truly hope we are not talking about another school shooting.  

ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)
Illustrious Member Registered

When I read Maria's intuitive prediction, my gut reaction was first fear, a flash of desire for flight, then a deep resolve to send out and hold myself and all of you and our world in the light.

This site is meant to be place for intuitive predictions and it is.

However, as we have intuitive flashes or dreams of this nature. we also bring in worrisome thoughts, feelings that our gut intuition is trying to warn us and Maria or Jeanne or other strong intuitives might be right, we may instantly become afraid.

We may feel that instinctively, psychically, or by our own patterning. Or lets be honest, the warning might be accurate or highly possible.

Because we all want and need this ever growing site to be a source of intuitive possibilities or predictions, we also need it to become one where we give suggestions or advice, and most of all hope for all of our futures.

It's important to those of us who come here and see themselves as lightworkers, drawn here for a purpose to help others and bring in the light as we use our gifts to push back the dark, to learn to bring in a ray of light or hope.

If we have purpose and intent, we can push back our own spurt of anxiety or fear and use our intuitive gifts to feel and be peace and it is also possible act as intermediaries for tipping the odds of a negative thing happening.

This is the gift of prayer for those who pray, meditation for those who meditate,  or positive thinking feedback for our logical left brains.

With each and any thought, intuitive or gut or even just patterned fear responses create away in your heart to insert a push back thought.

I think of this site as an arm of the resistance, a giant think tank of concerned, intelligent intuitives, and spiritual warriors. I was drawn here to be of service, as simeone who wanted and needed to be part of a movement to change this world for the better.

So, let's use our gifts for all aspects of our intuitive/psychic/spiritual but also left brained thinking selves.

First, I use a mnemonic prase I was taught in  mind control classes in the 1970s (contolling my mind not other people's) by saying "cancel cancel" after any very horrible, negative thought.

Our brains are truly computers, our gut our second brain, but our interconnective heart is the truest source of manifestation of love in service to others we can empower.

So, I think or say "cancel, cancel" for my creating sensory brain and send love, light, peaceful visions to the hearts and souls everywhere for and from my intuitive self and a big white ball of protective glowing energy to our and other's loved ones as they go out into the world,  school, shopping centers, and large gatherings everywhere, for and from my spiritual intuitive healer heart.

I end with the word "Amen." It is an ancient, mystical word with great power of closure and protection.

"In love and light to all, Ahhhmen."

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Thank you Michelle. Thank you!

This is a prediction that could happen, if it’s even correct, anywhere in a 14,000,000 mile radius. It does not make me afraid although it did initially until I took a breath and saw The work that it called for.

It makes me want to do what Michelle suggested which is to cry out, “Cancel! Cancel!” and send a wave of love And protection throughout this land, and even a wave of peace to any potential perpetrators.

If everyone who reads this blog were to pause, Take a breath,and send protection and love and peace throughout this land and peace and love  to any perpetrators, we would have a wonderful effect.

Your thoughts, dreams, wishes and prayers are powerful. They can  shift consciousness. Hell, your thoughts can change the crystal structure of water.

So please do not succumb to fear, which is a form of energy that is dark and creates a victim mentality.

This is a chance for each of you to become a heart warrior.   This is a chance to evolve.   

Paul W, Michele, Paul W and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

Keeping all possibilities not necessarily probabilities in the light, but felt the possibility of North Korea and the U.N.

A quick search found a threat announced.  Breathe in the light, breathe out the dark. A threat was announced for tomorrow and suggested Guam not the UN but there is mention of the  U.N and protesting in outrage. The U.N is closed today which might be significant.

I hesitated to post a news link but eventually someone here will anyway and I'm sure news willn pick it up.

I want a link to be preceded by my post, then Jeanne's directly above.

Read them both, hold love and light and envision the falsehood probability of all threats, all bullies.

If you feel the need to know the threat was posted.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/843870/north-korea-latest-news-usa-attack-nuclear-war-kim-jong-un-donald-trump

Remember two bullies. Imagine Kim Jong Un and Donald Trump as two narcissistic and dictating bullies hanging one on each side of the Empire State Building in New York. Lifting one arm free of holding onto to thump their chests in a apish battle cry and therefore failing to reach for their destination of being the biggest ape on top. And on 2nd thought, put Putin as the last member of the triad on another side of the building, shirtless of course, also ape thumping and harrumping.

ReplyQuote
(@shawn)
Noble Member Registered

Michelle, Thankfully the news article is from 2017. However, that doesn’t mean there is no danger... between the two verdicts today, my guess is that our whole situation is unstable as it unravels. Sending light & love and asking for white light of protection for our country & the world. 

LalaBella, Jeanne Mayell, Michele and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

Thanks so much Shawn for catching that!

I do love a good joke from the Universe to keep me on my toes!

Top of the BBC section in my morning news aggragate of my mobile phone news!

So much for mobile search engines and their algorhymns of most popular instead of most recent!

However, many others sensed something happening for this time period so keep our lights on and shining and may force fields surround us!

Jeanne Mayell, Shawn, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Too funny, Michele. 

So we sent waves of love and peace around the world and the threat went poof!  

Michele, mariad, Lovendures and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)

Whoa!  I forgot about that.  Caveat, I am not a strong intuitive; I just started doing these reading the future things and am surprised when images come up.  Some months and years, there's nothing when I participate, and we're focusing.  All of the sudden sometimes images pop up and I just recorded them. Since engaging in these reading the future events, I have noticed that images are in my dreams and float up to the top that I really never paid attention to before and now simply attend to.  I assume that's the same with everyone.  I often do see a beautiful palette of light around me when I shut my eyes and tune into the love around me.  Some people call them guides.  Others angels.  I just sense their presence and color and love.  I can also tune into others sometimes in light.  (The other night, for example, I saw a lovely pool of brilliant white light shimmering around Michelle's feet in a majestic circle.)  I do like to play with tarot cards, and they help me understand finances and interpersonal situations; it's just like playing by myself, like some people play solitaire.  I also truly feel that group prayer/sharing light/whatever it is that happens when we connect in love and light is really powerful.  All of that is real to me, but yikes!   I'm sorry I alarmed anyone and certainly won't put any images, like that out there anymore for public sharing, though I probably will participate in future meditations, because it's fun.    

Michele, Jeanne Mayell, Michele and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered
Topic starter  

I'm sorry if I freaked anybody out. When I wrote it, I had just got the feeling and I wanted to write it down immediately, I didn't think about how people would react to the prediction. I'll make an effort to take that into account in the future.

Michele, Jeanne Mayell, Michele and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Thanks, Maria.  :-) you gave us all an opportunity to grow. 

ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

Well, now we all know what a difference wording in a topic heading makes. `Deadly attack' was a bit of a scary trigger but after the triggers took a breath 'Dealing with the fear of an attack' looked and felt so much easier to handle. I'm just glad we lived through it.

We are all learning here. And boy, is there a lot to learn about everyone and everything. But we're all doing it and we're all doing it as a group together.

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

And I thank you all especially Maria and Michele for setting up this great lesson. 

Michele and Michele reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

Thank you, Jeanne. It was definitely that! 

ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

I keep feeling that something bad is coming to the US, and soon, too. What I keep seeing is Twitler, his back against the wall, enabling an attack of some sort. Whether it's foreign or domestic terrorism, or false flag, it's something he has the power to prevent or stop but chooses not to do so because much like everything else he does, it provides a distraction/smokescreen for his heinous acts. I keep seeing Congress in an uproar - members of both houses standing, yelling at each other.  I keep seeing coastal targets, both Pacific and Atlantic, mostly around DC and San Francisco. I see Twitler, Pence, Ryan and McConnell suspending the bill of rights and imposing martial law.

Sorry - as usual what I see skews negative. This may be due to my own struggles with hopelessness lately. Several people close to me (including hubby) tell me that "every generation thinks the world will end", "everything will work out okay, there are systems in place", "Stop worrying about the fate of the world, keep your head down and focus on the small things."

But I disagree.

Never before in the history of the world:

• have there been 7 billion humans on it
  • has there been this type of climate change while humans were in existence
  • has climate change ever been caused by human activity
  • have humans had the power to literally destroy every single person and living thing on the planet
  • have humans created objects that cannot be destroyed and that harm the environment
  • have humans extracted what amounts to melted/decomposed dinosaurs and fossils to use as fuel

Some things that have not changed, to our detriment:

• Ignorance, both willful and unintentional
  • Psychopaths tend to rise to leadership positions at the cost of everyone else and the planet
  • Tribalism, whether in the form of actual tribalism (racism) or via organized religion (not personal faith)
  • Tribalism/organized religion being used as a control mechanism
  • Fear of our own mortality
  • Agreeing that certain types of paper or rocks are more valuable than life

That's my rant for today...

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Laura, you are not alone with the way you feel.  It is so hard to sit with the dread you are feeling.  I hope you can take a break from the news and find comforting and even joyful things to do for yourself.  

Like you said, the world situation is tough right now. And many people are overwhelmed.  

But  it’s not the first time in history that people have faced the end of the world and still we are here.  

Since the early sixties we have faced annihilation from the bomb.  I was 12 during the Cuban missile crisis. I couldn’t go to school I was so terrified.  Our neighbors built a fall out shelter but I knew enough about fall-out that we  couldn’t survive that way.  At age 10 I had found the novel On the Beach at a friend’s parents’’ house  and I took it home and read it.  It ends with the end of the world. That was 1959. So people have been living with this threat a long time. 

Before that many people have survived the prospect of their world being destroyed. Even if the whole world couldn’t be destroyed, for them it was their whole world.  Maybe it’s the human condition that we “ live with forethought of grief” as Wendell Barry put it. Wild animals  do not live with this fearful anticipation so it helps to be around them and nature.  

I want to reach out and comfort you and not dis your premonitions and at the same time say I am hopeful and not feeling the dread you are feeling.  

I feel that any awful  event will be temporary and life will go on. 

I do feel as you’ve mentioned that Trump and associates may be planning a false flag attack.  I would not be surprised if Erik Prince were involved.   The Kremlin is associated with two horrible false flag attacks that helped Putin look good.  It’s an old strategy.  But it is not the end of the world.  

It is so good that you have reached out and shared how you feel.  It’s no good to repress those feelings. 

Still, when you are ready and able, there is a path to higher ground.  Higher ground personally and collectively.  We are going  there.

It is possible and if we push through to where we feel hope and gratitude, then we contribute to finding that path.  Hang with us as we go there together.  

Baba and Baba reacted
ReplyQuote
(@winkrainbow)
Estimable Member Registered

I think Maria’s prediction of an attack was a hit? The shooting yesterday?

Codyroo and Codyroo reacted
ReplyQuote
(@codyroo)
Noble Member Registered

Winkrainbow noted this above.  I found out about the Florida shooting last night.  I immediately thought of Maria's warning last week that started this thread.

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: