Notifications
Clear all

This weeks remote viewing:

(@michele-b)
Illustrious Member Registered

Zoron, when when you first posted this I was going to add my impressions but I got so emotionally upset from it that I literally created a block from tryjng. But now I feel like I need to go ahead as carefully as I can and give my first initial reactions. I had it all typed up and all of a sudden I couldn't breathe and my heart was racing and the entire message just simply disappeared so I'm starting over. I'm not sure I can remember exactly what I typed or felt,  but it involved family businesses, power,  money, drugs, underground, political control and a massive cover-up of information and a deal gone badly. The initial scene in the basement was meant to initially look like some kind of erotic mutual strangling experience but there was a slip-up or slip off a stool or even stoolies..people planning on telling the plans or disagreement between those in control and/or the hit men killers. They were moved outside and whether they were killed initially in one place or the second it was done to be as painful and slow as possible involving positioning and inability to move or help themselves crushing like a crucifixion in throats. It involved a cover-up both of clothing and of modus operandi as well as why it was done and police are now involved in the cover up.

MizMargo, Jeanne Mayell, MizMargo and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Doc
(@doc)
Reputable Member Registered

The energy coming off this for me is sheer terror on the part of the victims. Tortured before death. Not understanding why, yet eventually suspecting someone close because of the few questions posed, at least for the woman who was killed. Trying to tell what’s not really known. The slain man could get nothing out at all, even if he knew. I get that he fell apart, while she stayed lucid.

From the perpetrators I get opportunity and “on a whim” in case information/money was actually there. But it didn’t matter whether there was or not – some sort of payback in case there was a connection, but who cares if there’s a connection or not? Enjoyment in the torture process as if playing a part in a movie (movie narrative being played out). Two men. Were they paid for this? Whim versus paid -  strange - both I think.  "Cheap" assassins?

This is a really creepy thing for me! Not pleasant and I think I need to take a shower and sing some happy songs….

ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

I have to start by thanking all who posted about this subject, on here. 

It has not been easy, and many of us have had the same sort of experience. I myself was left with a horrible reaction to some of the things I saw. 

The post will remain open until Sunday midnight, uk time. 

This has been a learning experience, and we have learned a lot about how to do things, and the risks and dangers involved. Jeanne wants us to have a new slot, on here, that is about missing people, etc. I agree. But am discussing the format with her, complete with warnings, and protocols. Then we can do something of a public service and see the outcomes. 

In the meantime, I am going to edit the responses down into  a sort of report, that I will post on here. This has been an experience for us, and we have learned much. For some of us, in the "Crew", it has been a bit of a shock, but we are the stronger for it. I will continue to monitor the case, as it develops. I think the whole truth will come out. We might have had a useful role in that happening. 

Zoron

ReplyQuote
(@runestoneone)
Noble Member Registered

Z & Jeanne--while I agree that stretching our skills and providing a public service are very good ideas,  I would also like to see some kind of container or boundary or protocol around this kind of work to help us release it afterward.  In other venues dealing with painful issues, there might be a group discussion or check in of some sort.  For this, I'd recommend a severing or clearing prayer/ritual/visualization after conclusion of the RV period. Can that be built in somehow? I'd feel much better knowing my psyche is clear of connections to this murder, all energetic connections severed.

BTW, a tiny bit more on the issue we're examining: There is an international component, or the person ordering the murders has an international background. This feels very 'trans-national' in the way that big corporations (or Russian mafia) are transnational and don't really belong to one location. What I see is a lot of money being moved around in some weird way. I heard the words 'shell corporations.'...but also saw the image of a shell, which looked like the oil company logo.

Next RV's: The problem I have with accepting a task like locating a lost child is 'what if we're wrong?'

Z said we're 60 or 70% on target. That's still a 30-40% chance of giving a terrified parent some false idea, which would just break my heart. (And the pressure of that responsibility would be likely to screw up intuition's accuracy, which is exactly what happened when I tried to look in on this situation. My brain tied up in knots.)

The way Z presented this current murder RV meant no-one was trusting in us to provide their trauma's resolution, so it was ok. 

How do we structure future public service RV's so that we do no harm if we're off target?

Warm Regards, 

-R1-

ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

I totally agree runestone. I had mentioned this in my comments, re invocations, and preparation, and so/me sort of outlet. This was done as an experiment, very much to feel our way, and to see what RV capacity we have, as Group. It has clearly shown that we do have the RV abilities, but now we have to protocol it, formalise it, and build in the system for doing it. I did make a statement on here about these issues, and welcome the input. I will be discussing these issues with jeanne, and finding the way forwards. I think, until we have got this  sorted, no more crimes involving violence, and victims, like this one. So I would ask that we warp this one up as of tonight, midnight. Last comments by then, please. in the meantime, i will keep the Rv targets going as generalised issues, no victims. When Jeanne has decided what she wants done with this, then I will get things going again, as she wants them to be. Regards Zoron.

RunestoneOne, Jeanne Mayell, RunestoneOne and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@brandy)
Reputable Member Registered

I think one more thing you should take into consideration is your own safety. This is a public forum and after reviewing the above it would seem that some people have access to vast amounts of money which in turn would help them to easily find you. Working privately with someone vs. sending it out all over the internet are two different things.

My very first instinct after reading the first two posts in this thread was be careful what you say in a public forum. if you decide to do it privately I wouldn't do it connected to this site now.

RunestoneOne, Jeanne Mayell, Michele and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

I agree that it is important to remember not to provide any private information about yourself when you post.  

ReplyQuote
 Tee
(@tee)
Honorable Member Registered

Oh you don't need vast amounts of money to get our information. If it's true what Zoron says and officials are looking into this website they know who we are thanks to the NSA and other surveillance organizations. And facebook know everything you are doing on your computer/ phone and we all know we can't trust Zuck with our data. Also you just need a bit of hacking experience to figure out who is who, plus, I believe our browsing histories are up for sale anyway thanks to internet service providers...

I'm not psychic and do this more for fun (and in the hope to expand my intuition) but doing murders/ kidnappings etc feels a bit like going from 0 to 100. The task is too challenging and won't help me open myself up to my intuitive gifts and I don't like speculating about tragedies. Maybe we can practice with lost puppies or stolen artwork?

R1 and Jeanne, any suggestions for a clearing prayer meanwhile?

RunestoneOne, Jeanne Mayell, Michele and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

Well, as regards my own safety, I do regular personal scans ahead, to check for threats. I would literally see them coming. They would get a surprising reception. Zoron.

RunestoneOne, Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

Well, as regards my own safety, I do regular personal scans ahead, to check for threats. I would literally see them coming. They would get a surprising reception. Zoron.

RunestoneOne, Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Zoron has the strength for this stuff.  I do  not.

I  avoid anything that is going to damage my psyche.   I want to help this world and but I am discerning about what I give.  I have learned to watch my own energy.  

I have spent my life erring on the side of giving. I have given until I got ill.  I've learned my limits.  So I avoid doing murders.  It's a personal decision that I wouldn't impose on you if it is your calling. But be careful with your precious psyche and know your limits. 

I've  helped with missing persons if I think I can really make a difference.

I have to know first that I'm working with detectives who can actually do something with the information I'm giving. If not, then it's a waste of my precious energy.

Second, I need to check my own well being and avoid a case if it disables me.  I won't read Donald Trump, for example .  He'd be an easy read, but it would make me sick.  I will read Mueller.

You have asked how I'd shield myself if I actually decided to do the work. I'd go in (to my psyche) and do it, then go for a long swim. I'd make it a mindful swim. I'd go running, walking, jump in the snow, climb a mountain, watch comedies, listen to music, take a cold shower, hug my husband, play with my dog. In short, I would distract my mind with physical awareness.  Of course I'd consciously surround myself with light, scoop up the negative energy from my body and  give it to the heavens, asking spirit guides to take it from me.  But that isn't always enough so that's why the physical distractions  work well for me. 

You can tell if you are getting harmed by how triggered you feel when you start reading something or someone.  Your alarm levels start rising fast. You can't stop thinking about it later. Then you have to do damage control on yourself, healing work, to clear it. 

So don't do it just for fun or curiosity or to see if you can do it. Do it because you know you have to do it.  Because it is worth saving someone's life over, and make sure your contribution will be received by someone who can actually use it.

Years ago in Boston a psychic saved a little cat who had disappeared in an airplane. She closed her eyes and saw the cat was still in the plane - -two weeks later, crawling around behind the walls. Finally someone looked there and they found the kitty and nursed her back to  health.  It was a great project for a psychic! 

Back when I was trying to solve cases, I realized that the perfect set up would involve me giving  my readings to a psychically open police detective whose sensibility fit with my own.  If the detectives are blocked to psychic power, then they don't know how to use or interpret the information. Or they just won't use it. 

As for the safety of posting on this blog: We have pretty good security but it's always a tradeoff between security and having so many people getting knocked out who are innocent.   Hard to imagine someone would feel threatened by a psychic.  So far, we've not read about psychics getting followed.  We are high up in the psychic google rankings, but we still don't get THAT much attention.  

And who are we harming?  I don't think we are influential enough compared to some media outlets.  Yes, we do influence other psychics.  Our predictions, even my home made images, have ended out on their sites sometimes. But that's not a big deal. 

I'm sure that the NSA does not care about us. We are not big enough!   We get 3.5 million page visits a year. Rachel Maddow gets that many in one night. 

Gigi, Grace, RunestoneOne and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

The "removed link" problem is fixed!  My new developer!  He's awesome!  

ReplyQuote
(@yogagirl)
Famed Member Registered

Just as I predicted!  New web person!  LOL.

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

What was your prediction?  

ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

Thank you Brandy for bringing up this important and highly sensitive topic.  Months ago I learned...because I am on social media,  that search engine algorithms connected my cookie crumb trail of dots and initially this site was the 3rd biggest link to me before most of my own. I had to accept that as a reality by reminding myself that anyone can find anything or any of us with enough skill, acknowledge and our exposure. 

But I had more than a bit of anxiety when discussions of Russia and the Pentagon came up. I did what I could energetically and laughed and told my long suffering husband who knows my interests as well as abilities as I constantly remind him ..for better or worse..that others were watching me then I dreamed the Pentagon called me up to offer me a job. But I don't like being in water so being a pre cog wasn't in my senior living residential plans ?

RunestoneOne, Jeanne Mayell, Kim K. and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

Zoran, add me to your scans please.  I may have small feet but I've left a huge internet footprint. And yes, I dreamed the Pentagon was phoning me...?

Jeanne Mayell, Kim K., BlueBelle and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

Wanting to have extra good chi and protection, I  found online and keep in my e files and print outs:

1. “I am light. I am love. I am a fountain of unending peace!”
  2. Send the heart’s energy upward to the point between the eyebrows. Feel yourself surrounded and embraced by the divine light.
  3. In the privacy of your meditation room, place your arms down at your side. Then, mentally chanting AUM, bring them upward, straight out to the side, with your palms up, until you join the palms high above the head. Mentally create an aura of upward-moving light around your body.
  4. Extend your arms before you, your palms touching. Then move them out and around your body in a broad circle until the palms or fingers touch once again behind your back. Mentally, while repeating this process, chant, “AUM-TAT-SAT.” (The as in TAT-SAT are pronounced short, with an “uh” sound: “TUT-SUT.”) [This mantra is the Hindu equivalent of the Christian Trinity: AUM means the Cosmic Sound or Holy Ghost; TAT, the Kutastha Chaitanya or Christ Consciousness; and SAT, the Father aspect of God, the Spirit beyond all vibration.] Repeat this process at least three times. After you’ve finished it, feel yourself surrounded by that protective vibration.

RunestoneOne, Jeanne Mayell, Tee and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

Dear Michele, 

actually, none of us are in any physical danger. The first thing you learn when you start scanning these people, is how weak they are, morally and spiritually. They have no psychic powers, but they also have serious personality disorders that are disconnecting them from ordinary emotional reactions and interactions. They end up acting always from rage, not love. They are unable to "read" others, like we do. so they feel emotionally isolated. A lot of work has now been done on the personality disorders, (yes, they are disorders) of the Social Conservatives. Most of them live in a restricted world tinged with paranoia, suspicion, lack of empathy, and feeling threatened. There is a lot of rage, frustration, and anger, in their daily lives. There is also a lot of psychopathy as well. These people are a mess. But their psychopathic power seeking, is a control mechanism, and enables them to cope, by having power over others.  also, We psychics actually scare them. They know, deep inside, that we can scan them, and find things out. Also, they often believe that we have rather more occult powers, than most of us actually have. If we got together, as a Group, and started publically pronouncing ritual curses on Trump, to being him down, (lets call it "Giving them the full Salem treatment", lol) they would totally freak out. (I kid you not). Well, we ain't doing that. Its Baaaad!. Lol. But in the strange world of the Neo-cons, they believe!!. We are quite scary to them. They steer clear of us. 

Having said that, in the real world, people on here need to understand what is actually going on. Spooks have always used the psychics for intelligence processes. John Dee, the Elizabethan,  was a well known warlock and psychic, as well as being the Queens scientific and technical advisor, and part of a special group that advised the Queen. (when the Spanish Armada was sailing against England, Dee and his group were tracking it by RV, and plotting it on a map. The pentagon was doing the same thing during the cold War, re Russian subs.). 

Right now, to my certain knowledge, there is a special project, coming out of the USA Office Of The Director Of National Intelligence, to recruit "Intuitive's", (They are terrified of using the word Psychic, in case it upsets the Repug knuckle draggers, many of whom are fundamentalist Xtians, and direct descendents of the Salem Witch trials gang.). But they are doing so. More disturbingly, they plan to join the output from their teams of psychics to an interface with one of their powerful AI data processors, (Think the FBI "Carnivore" system). So, we are not alone, in this, except that we are open source, honest, and trying to be decent, on here. They are somewhat darker. They deal in "Dark data", we deal in "Data of light", trying to uphold the truth, and telling truth unto power.  I might mention that the 20 plus USA intel orgs, all of whom compete with each other, like a witches brew, automatically scan and extract from sites like this. It goes into the pot. it is now 34 years past 1984, and one minute past midnight, for human freedom. 

So I am posting this very long scribe, so that anyone on here, especially members, knows the score. But unlike the mass of the population, we can watch them, watching us. Since evil thrives in darkness, and we can expose evil to the light, "They" are far more frightened of us, than we are of them. 

So long as we continue to bear witness to the light, and to truth, We are very much ahead of them, and not in harms way. 

So: A polite Hello to the Guys at DNI, Washington. We are watching you!. 

Zoron.

Marley, Tee, BlueBelle and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Love you, Zoron.  I love reading everything that comes out of you. 

Avalon, RunestoneOne, Michele and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@runestoneone)
Noble Member Registered

Someone asked in a prior posting how I clear myself of these connections.

I was having *exactly* the response Jeanne talks of, where I was triggered, anxiety surging, where it's hard to let go & think of something else. (Thank you, Jeanne, for that description. It helped!)

So I asked my guardian Spirit/Angel (who happens to be a Power of Justice) to shield me.  Second, I visualized a white light in my heart chakra going nova, the light forming a solid diamond energy protective shell around me. 

The third is more complicated.  In one shamanic tradition, energies emanate from our third chakra, connecting us to the rest of the Universe. These tendrils are extending outward and reporting back to us all the time, precursors of the life path we walk. They are also part of our psychic network.

I detached and withdrew those energy tendrils from connection with that situation.  Every time a memory of that discussion comes up, I visualize myself detaching energy tendrils from the memory, and grounding those connections back inside. That makes that RV situation something external, of no concern, and getting none of my energy.

Done. Finis.

I would probably benefit from following Jeanne's lead on avoiding the murderous kind of RV. However, my weakness is curiosity. I had to try it, to see what I could do. 

-R1-

Marley, Jeanne Mayell, Michele and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 3
Share: