Notifications
Clear all

This weeks remote viewing:

(@zoron)
Illustrious Member Registered
Topic starter  

This weeks RV task: I have, with some misgivings, decided to set an RV task that involves some serious issues. namely, a specified target, and event, and what happened. After meditating, I did get that it would be the thing to do. The outcome might be important. 

Time: Last month, Toronto

Incident: homicide.

Victims: Barry Sherman, 75 & Honey Sherman, 70.

Location of Homicide: Basement of the family home. 

The police are investigating, and treating this as a very serious crime. 

There are contesting views of what might have happened. 

This killing may have links to a much larger event, of significant importance. 

I have withheld certain details. Please treat this as a mercy mission, and be as delicate as you can in your descriptions. 

This RV Task will be closed on  Monday night next. 

ReplyQuote
(@curiouser)
Active Member Registered

Family business/son or sons or nephew involved/ponzi or fraud

ReplyQuote
(@kateinpdx)
Noble Member Registered

I will take a stab at this, and may post a couple if times if I get more hits. Keep in mind I am very new at this. 

Someone wanted information from them, especially the man. He wouldn' give it up. He knew something. I saw a tropical island...did he have ties to the Cayman islands?

ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

Thanks. we are in the early stages of this. keep going. Which "Man"  are you talking about/ The killer?

I am particularly focused on the actual killings, re clues, evidence, but this is useful background.  Keep going. 

Zoron. 

ReplyQuote
(@kim-k)
Reputable Member Registered

I feel they were cleaning up loose ends. I think they were target because they thought they knew or heard something. Gang related in some sense. Las Vegas came to my mind. They weren't the intentional targets, perhaps to send a message to whoever.

ReplyQuote
(@runestoneone)
Noble Member Registered

Dirty business deal blew up, someone moving strongly in on turf (feels like drug dealer) protecting profits. There is a singularly cold and nasty person who made this decision to terminate lives--doesn't feel like the same ones who actually did it. What had been a nuanced arrangement descended into black & white, then a sharp decision was made to cut losses. The couple had banked hopes on this deal (some illicit over-reach), & thought the situation was cleaner than it was--they underestimated badly. They weren't careful. For a while it paid off, but they were tainted. There was a period of great fear and entrapment.

Yuck, Zoron, this was creepy.

ReplyQuote
(@luminata)
Noble Member Registered

Hi, I'm a new user, but have been following the site for quite a removed link    I have been working on developing my spiritual connection for a couple of removed link   I got some detail on removed link   The couple returned home from vacation and found a nephew in the removed link   There is a large sum of money involved - the nephew thought they returned with the money, but they didn't have removed link   Honey was tortured in front of Barry to make him talk Some grave injury was done to her   removed link   There may be something at the top of the stairs to the left when facing the removed link   something fell under a clock or cabinet on the left of the stairs in the removed link   It may be her earring, but it may be something that can identify the removed link   As with any spiritual reading, my interpretation may be removed link   Love what you all are doing here!

ReplyQuote
(@luminata)
Noble Member Registered

So I'm not sure what the removed links are in my first removed link   Her hands were removed link

ReplyQuote
(@kateinpdx)
Noble Member Registered

When I focused on this initially I felt pain in the back of my head, near the occipital ridge (base of the skull). Also, the left side of my head and around my left eye and eyebrow hurt. I suspect blunt force trauma. 

Also, I keep getting the image of their (the victims) heads being covered with burlap sacks. Smallish ones, not as big as the large rice bags, though they look similar. 

In my earlier post I said He and the man, I was referring to the victim. 

ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

Horrible though this all is, I think we are closing in on things.Please keep going. No one deserves to die like that. Zoron.

ReplyQuote
(@natalie)
Noble Member Registered

My hometown.... I haven't read too much about this, beyond just the fact that it happened. I don't know if this is any good, I just meditated briefly and did some quick writing, it began to spill out a little. Here goes: 

• They knew something
  • Honey had overheard something
  • The killer is not right mentally
  • they were going to expose someone - they couldn't be allowed to talk
  • the decision to kill them was made quickly, it wasn't a long thought out plan - it happened suddenly
  • The killer was someone close to them - it was a mafia connection of some sort 
  • the police are unsure if they can dig down to the bottom of this or even if they should - it could erupt into a big scandal/conspiracy if they do
  • there are political connections here - not good ones - they paid someone in political contributions - I can sense a tangled web - the Liberal party is in this - but not Trudeau he does not know.

This is all I can get this quickly. 

ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)
Illustrious Member Moderator

They were killed as a threat to silence or coerce a relative, a younger man.  I get drug traffic and yet some political connection.  The person who ordered the killings had an underling commit the acts.  The killer was deranged and inflicted terrible violence on these people.  I also get an Eastern European connection for the killer and the person who ordered it.

ReplyQuote
 Tee
(@tee)
Honorable Member Registered

I'm hesitant to scan a murder. It's feels awful. I concur with others, bad deals way over their head, family affairs, younger male involved, whoever initiated the murder wasn't the murderer and yes murderer was deranged... "Animosities", I hear the word animosities... I scanned first before I read an article about them. Now I can't get the picture out of my head how they were found, sitting by the indoor pool, blue water reflections.... gahw... twisted...

...is it true that the relatives want to tear down the house after closure of the investigations...

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

BE careful: Proceed with caution.  This exercise could be emotionally disturbing for you, even though it could also be a service you could perform if you can help provide information. 

It gives me an idea that we might want to provide a section for solving missing persons or other crimes, which could then be provided to help people.  

While I find that I do not have the strength of mind to do this kind of work, if anyone here does, then being able to provide information with authorities are without clues, is a great service. 

There is a child who was abducted in December in France. Her parents have been searching for her and someone sent me an email asking for help. If anyone is interested in remote viewing that situation, let me know. But again, know this work can be hazardous to your peace of mind. 

Kim K. and Kim K. reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

re: Natalie

Many thanks, and I appreciate your work on this. A clerar consensus is emerging on the issues. I agree entirely with the thoughts of Jeanne, on this one. it is arduous. I would concur about the participation. I also concur about the idea of a remote viewing humanitarian slot, where we can do this sort of service. My reasons for doing this are that I had a strong premonition/message to develop, if possible, an RV section, that would expand our capacities. Seeing as how we are tracking important public events,  and issues, we would find such a capacity very useful. It could be critical to our work as "Light-workers" and generally aid our work. 

What we are doing on here, as a collective, is generally for the public good. We have evolved into a site that does serious work, and which is gaining a large scale reputation. We are now discovering that we have been "officially monitored", and that there is a a Federal program of research to look at our work, and compare it with the authorities more conventional computer information and analysis systems. (YES! I kid you not!). 

but we are the good guys. as the site evolves, and Jeanne wisely guides things, we are becoming unique. We are literally turning into a "Majority Report".  We are exposing reality, making powerful predictions, and becoming a resource. (Our accuracy is outstanding, for such an operation. We are hovering around an average that is very high. it is close to 60 to 70%. So we now are evolving into a place where we can use our talents for the public good.   So adding capacity, and ideas, as we go along, will develop this. The remote viewing experiment, that we are now constructing, is an example of this. I do try to link closely to jeanne, on these issues. The latest RV target was done at short notice. We need to do more data on it. It will close on Monday next, at Midnight, Sunday UK time. 

I am also going to add a warning to the RV section, regarding participation. We need to take on board Jeanne's views on this. it can be unnerving and scary, when we do things like homicides. But I totally agree with the idea that Jeanne has, in having a special section to do this work, so that those of us who are prepared, can do light work on such things. 

My motives in doing the present RV target were very much a sort of direct experience, and a hunch that it has some very important issues and connections, to other things we are working on, on here. So there will be aa rethink, restructure of gthe RV section, next week. (complete with some rules, and warnings, this is not easy work. ) I also need to tune up and find the best RV formats for specific issues. the hits on the lost Indian ocean flight were amazing. We all got the key bits, which when bolted together, gave a good outline of the target. Amazing. 

many thanks, crew!. Zoron.

Michele, Kim K., Michele and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@shining-hawk)
New Member Registered

I scanned before reading any of the other posts. Only going by the guidelines Zoron gave. Got a younger man. Keep getting grandson or some young man. There is so much fear and anger from this tragedy.  After murders the person(s) traveled north away from the house. The wife (spirit) followed him around the house after the murders with intense sadness and confusion. I feel like there are neighbors, but on the right side of the house there is a big plot of land? Across the road is a neighbor, but not close enough to hear what happened.  That  what I got. This is new to me. Not sure I'm getting anything helpful.   I just joined in to see if I could get some practice. 

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Note: Jeanne tried to fill in the removed link blanks in the above (Shining Hawk) post with words provided from an email from Shining Hawk.  But it might not be exact.  Have a developer looking into this problem that has occurred for a few users.  Hope it will be fixed soon!  Thanks for posting!

UPDATE: The "removed link" problem is solved.  No more problems.  Yay to my developer, Justin. 

ReplyQuote
(@luminata)
Noble Member Registered

Hi Jeanne,

If it will help your developer, l had the link problem and I'm posting from a mobile removed link   Sprint HTC removed link   ? 

ReplyQuote
(@curiouser)
Active Member Registered

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Luinata, I showed him your link problem earlier. Helpful to know it was a mobile, although half our readers are reading the site using mobiles.  He's going to see what he can do about it later tonight. 

UPDATE: This "removed link" problem is now solved. 

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 3
Share: