Notifications
Clear all

North Korea, Trump, and kim, and the peace talks.

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Luminata, thanks for that article.  Ever since seeing the incredible aerial videos of protests in São Paulo, I get visions of protests of that magnitude here in D.C. where millions of people show up and clog every street in the nation's capital until the president is forced to evacuate and never return. 

KB, Gigi, Laynara and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@codyroo)
Noble Member Registered

Fran/Luminata - worst case scenario just happened.  McMaster out, Bolton in.  My son might want to get into college sooner rather than later.

ReplyQuote
(@laynara)
Noble Member Registered

I just read the new predictions and one of the predictions by wendy that said there is a possible world war, is this coming up more recently or an alternate timeline?

ReplyQuote
(@fran)
Noble Member Registered

Pray for Mattis and Dunford and the career workers on the NSC. They need strength against Pompeo and Bolton who will rattle for war. 

KB, Laynara, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@luminata)
Noble Member Registered

Indeed Fran, we must pray for protection for all those in our nation who favor peace and sanity.  We can hold this line, and we must.  It's up to us as much as it is those in government.  I will confess, I am terrified.  But we can stop the madness if we stand in our divine power together.  (BTW, I'm Wendy  ? )

Edited to add it's nearly time to start clogging up some streets.

KB, Laynara, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Gigi
(@gigi)
Estimable Member Registered

Is that a prediction, Jeanne? That part where you said "I get visions of protests of that magnitude here in D.C. where millions of people show up and clog every street in the nation's capital until the president is forced to evacuate and never return." If it is a prediction, that has got to be the prediction that I am most looking forward to. 

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Gigi, I would not claim that my visions of the people clogging the streets of D.C. in protest is an official prediction.  I see things in my imagination a lot. When I see them when doing the Timeline meditation, then I call them a prediction because they pop up when I'm actively looking at the landscape of the future, and there's a lot of accuracy in that method. Then sometimes words pop into my head proclaiming that something is going to happen, like the words that came over a year ago that "Jared Kushner is going to jail. "  Those are also predictions.

The visions of people clogging the streets of D.C. fall into the area of possibility - it depends on what happens to Mueller.  People are nearly at the end of their rope regarding the continuation of Donald Trump's illegal presidency. People are so tired of a Congress that enables this reckless chaotic crime boss to continue.  We are being told to allow the Special Prosecutor to do his job and then justice will prevail. And we are patiently waiting for Mueller to finish. But  If Donald Trump fires Robert Meuller, then it will be the last straw.  People will know that the Congress is also as corrupt as he is and they will rise up - not violently, but peacefully and  loudly.  The GOP will try to provide excuses to placate people the way they do with ignoring gun control.  I pray that the people will not be placated.   I predict a massive demonstration in D.C. But I'm not predicting that the president will evacuate because of it. 

Laynara, Gigi, Laynara and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Illustrious Member Registered
Topic starter  

Ok, the wheels are turning. I repost here a previous prediction, about the peace talks.

Further developments are that the preliminary stages will be a success. International support and mediation will ensure that there is very significant pressure on both sides. Technical discussions will take place. What i got, during meditation, was "This agreement will not be believed, until after it actually takes place". However, then the trouble starts. There are powerful factions and forces on both sides, who will oppose. the North Korean generals will strongly oppose. The Neo-Con elite in America will oppose. Various forces will take measures to prevent or undo the agreement, as they are now doing with the International nuclear treaty with Iran, and especially, the Americans. 

Well that says it. todays news of kim in beijing,  is chilling. it seems there is a lot more going on, in the background. Kim is working to a plan. It is partly to buy time, and partly to get a space in which to clear things for a possible war, if the talks fail. But he is going to concede, at least on the surface, to the Trump deal, that has been secretly negotiated in outline, by back channel diplomacy. But as i predicted, it will not last. 

So: Success, at the moment, but danger of ultimate failure. This unleashes a war.

ReplyQuote
(@dillon)
Trusted Member Participant

Zoron said March 20th would have news about an island and a Korean sub. Not of those news occurred on that day.

There will NOT be a nuclear war in 2018! Stop thinking so negative about it and just believe that a nuclear deal will be successful!

You can't be so concerned about a nuclear war coming soon, you know, Zoron.

ReplyQuote
(@dillon)

Posted by: Zoron

Ok, the wheels are turning. I repost here a previous prediction, about the peace talks.

Further developments are that the preliminary stages will be a success. International support and mediation will ensure that there is very significant pressure on both sides. Technical discussions will take place. What i got, during meditation, was "This agreement will not be believed, until after it actually takes place". However, then the trouble starts. There are powerful factions and forces on both sides, who will oppose. the North Korean generals will strongly oppose. The Neo-Con elite in America will oppose. Various forces will take measures to prevent or undo the agreement, as they are now doing with the International nuclear treaty with Iran, and especially, the Americans. 

Well that says it. todays news of kim in beijing,  is chilling. it seems there is a lot more going on, in the background. Kim is working to a plan. It is partly to buy time, and partly to get a space in which to clear things for a possible war, if the talks fail. But he is going to concede, at least on the surface, to the Trump deal, that has been secretly negotiated in outline, by back channel diplomacy. But as i predicted, it will not last. 

So: Success, at the moment, but danger of ultimate failure. This unleashes a war.

Don't worry, if Trump made this deal, he's gonna resist pressure from those neocons to undo it. I just hope the deal, if it works, stays until at least 2019 when hopefully, the Democrats retake the House.

Plus, you have been wrong at least a few times. Haven't you, Zoron?

(Added: If Natalie, an accurate predictor, said a strike on U.S. soil would come at 2019 and Zoron said a war with NK would be by this late summer, I'm certain that a strike on U.S. soil would occur a year earlier.)

ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

Dillon, Read my posts. we do not do things down to a time accuracy of a single day, usually, although it can and has happened. also, please read my extract quote of my own post. It is accurate. it was done, (Check the timestamp) it explains things clearly. There is a cohderant time line, OK?

The sub and the island are something that did occure. Submarines are invisible, except on the surface. It may still be there. Events are moving fairly fast. Patience. Zoron. 

Kim K., Laynara, Kim K. and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@natalie)
Noble Member Registered

Hi Dillon don't drag me into this. My accuracy in forecasting the future is as bewildering to myself as it is to anyone else. I guess I'm happy when I get things right but am bothered that it tends to be negative things. As far as a strike on US soil goes. It was a very strong vision but that is not what I saw. I saw what looked like an explosion off of the US south Atlantic coast. It felt like it was done by a malignant actor on purpose, but it didn't feel like a terrorist attack. Iran kept coming up in my mind then. Looking back I think if this happens, it's most likely a false flag by Trump administration (in my vision no one got hurt in the explosion) to blame Iran and then start a war. This last sentence isn't psychic speak just me pondering the politics of it. Believe me I would be thrilled if I was wrong, absolutely thrilled. Zoron I believe  has a real gift and often times sees things clearly. I do not pretend to be a psychic, nor will I start doing so.

Jeanne Mayell, Kim K., Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dillon)

Zoron, have you ever been wrong about certain events?

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Dillon that is enough of the heckling.  

Laynara, Kim K., LalaBella and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@saibh)
Famed Member Registered

I've been reading this forum for quite awhile, mostly out of curiosity and a sense of "what is going on in the world?", but this thread has pulled me out of the shadows. When I had my first child - a son - I made a remark to my mother-in-law that it was odd how many boys had been born recently ... everyone I knew who was pregnant had or was having a boy. My mother-in-law remarked, almost offhand, "war." When I asked her what she meant, she said that boys would be needed, and it had happened time and time again in history. At the time, I felt afraid - did she mean boys would be needed to fight the war? Replace boys lost in the war? As my son grew up, I remembered her statement on occasion but didn't dwell on it. But the day after the election, I felt this rise of terror, and sat on my bed wailing in sorrow, begging the universe ... "not my son!" I felt fear and sadness in a visceral way.  And now - my son just turned 18. He is heading off to college soon. He has set goals for himself and has worked hard to succeed at every one. And I have this nagging fear - which I've had since the election - that the war will come, the draft will be re-instated, and then what? I will NOT send my son to fight an unnecessary war started by evil and narcissistic men. All the talk of North Korea just stokes that insecurity. And I want to rage and say, If the draft returns ... take all those kids who support Trump, who support violence, who love their guns. Do NOT take my intelligent, kind, talented child who has no reason to fight this fight. And so ... I have no idea what I need or am trying to say. Just wanted to say hello, and thank you all for the insights you share, and maybe ask if - in relation to North Korea ... Iran ... the US - you see this generation of boys being the ones who were born to carry the burden.

BlueBelle, Laynara, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

Dillon, you are misquoting me. You do not understand that we are not a computer, we are a group of psychics, wo are operating on a different level from that of an intelligence agency. What we do is not black and white. It is also catching all the grey bits, the nuances, and the moods. If you want accurate info, down to the hour, go work for the CIA.  I notice that you yourself contribute little material of any real insight or use. this aint no railway, and we do not run to a timetable. Got it?

ReplyQuote
(@dillon)

OK, I am sorry. I misunderstood you. I'll just pray that no nuclear war happens before the midterms election when I hope the Democrats get at least one chamber, so we can relax.

Laynara, Jeanne Mayell, Laynara and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Good idea to visualize peace. I did a channeling Tuesday that I want to post. A great being of light popped up while I was meditating who said we are safe. He said we are much safer than we think we are.

LalaBella, Laynara, LalaBella and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Welcome Saibh!  

I do not believe the federal government  will institute a draft. And it won’t be a massive ground  war anyway.

They know that if they institute a draft the youth in this country will rise up and end the war by putting people out of office.

The military industrial complex makes too much money to risk having a war end because they foolishly instituted a draft.  

Look at how quickly the youth in this country mobilized after the last big school shooting. Imagine now what the youth would do if they instituted a draft. 

BlueBelle, Laynara, BlueBelle and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@paul-w)
Noble Member Registered

I was logging in to "like" and reply to Siabh's post but it disappeared. 

ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 4
Share: