Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Evidence that we are moving towards a new paradigm

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

After @bluebelle's post about reading over our most recent set of Messages to Humanity (from the latest Read the Future night), I noticed @cc21's message about seeing golden triangles in her visions.  

After I read her vision, I looked up golden triangle and saw it is a key component of spirals and is a part of sacred geometry.  So here we are writing about it.  

In one of my most memorable mystical experiences that occurred 41 years ago, a voice told me that everything came down to physics. I didn't like my high school physics class, so I didn't pursue the subject. But the issue of spirals, sacred geometry, space-time, and other aspects of physics that impact consciousness continue to show up in visions. 

Isabelle, PamP, lenor and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)
Illustrious Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell  Some thought to be extinct are resurfacing!  

https://www.thefloridastar.com/articles/video-rare-owls-that-couldnt-give-3-hoots-theyre-supposed-to-be-extinct/

https://www.goodnet.org/articles/7-comeback-animals-once-thought-extinct-celebrated-for-earth-dattps

https://www.hawaiitribune-herald.com/2021/09/30/hawaii-news/endangered-fern-last-seen-on-big-island-in-2015-found-on-kauai/

https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2021/03/zombie-fish-pheasant-and-frog-presumed-extinct-have-been-rediscovered/

I feel a very strong correlation between beings thought to be extinct/wiped out that have shown themselves to be resilient and persevering against all odds.... and believe they have that capacity to thrive/survive and do/be better moving upward and onward on that magical spiral!

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,Than are dreamt of in your philosophy. - Hamlet (1.5.167-8)" 

"Some things are true, whether you believe them or not". City of Angels.

PamP, ghandigirl, MMA and 19 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)

Thinking outside the box, innovation, trying new ways of doing things.... every bit helps.

https://www.wired.com/story/growing-crops-under-solar-panels-now-theres-a-bright-idea/?utm_source=pocket-newtab

PamP, Lauren, Luminous and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dannyboy)

I've given this some thought and I want to say @Jeanne-Mayell, this post also came along right when I needed it the most.  As I posted in Revolving Rooftop Lounge it is a rough transition with the new boss and over the last eighteen months I have spent a great deal of time figuring out how to lift myself out when I'm "spiraling" downward which I greatly did last week.  (New boss has only been around 2.5 months - I haven't been dealing with an 18 month transition - I HAVE been spiraling downward the last couple of weeks because of new boss however.  If we hadn't had a global pandemic to force me to think harder about my own mental health I would be in a terrible space right now!)

I love the concept of the spiral in both directions especially since we have that term "Spiraling out of control"  - But if I think back to some of my upward trajectories, that was a spiral as well.

I had a story I worked on before my children were born.  I was actually beginning the fourth book of what was intended to be a six book saga.  It was science fiction because in case you couldn't tell, I'm a nerd :P.  Futuristic but with plenty of mysticism in it.  When I was designing my series backstory I was finally coming to terms as an adult why I didn't believe in any form of mainstream religion, and since religion factored so heavily into the story I asked myself what's the thing that made the most sense?

I've believed in reincarnation since before I knew what reincarnation was - to me the idea of coming back and learning something new is far preferable to an eternity in one place (or my Atheist friends' belief that it just ends one day)  

So reincarnation factored heavily into the mythology I created for the stories.  

The next was an antagonist as a god and since I don't think of any sort of eternal god like entity as being inherently one thing or another (or at least, as cut and dry as "good" and "evil"), I had to envision what would make this thing a thing.  So in a chapter I called "The Cyclical Nature of Life in the Universe" I established that species reincarnate but eventually all races ascend in some way.  They end up becoming larger combined energies until finally joining the highest entity which in and of itself also goes back to the beginning at some point and starts the process over when the universe contracts back in on itself.  (For lack of a better term I called it the god of all gods)

I grew to really love this and while I would never posit that this fully formed idea sprang from my head and became my view of the spiritual world, there are many, many parts of it that just felt "right" and I could totally get behind all of it, and this thread has been wonderful for bringing me back from the brink I was on this week and reminding me of the small place in this universe I occupy and that it's part of a bigger thing that's worth remembering and holding on to.

I sort of want to go back in since it's been 10 years since I last wrote anything on this and edit and modernize the four written books (part of my process is to 'get it out' and then worry about making it good later, so in looking back on a few things this morning to write this post, I cringed at how terribly written what I looked at was) and finish the series :-)

PamP, Maggieci, MMA and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 CC21
(@cc21)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@dannyboy Love that you write! Such a creative process to write fiction. My husband does some writing and works on it in spurts. I find fiction writing to be so intimidating, so I think it is wonderful that you have a whole series that you are working on.

This idea of the cyclical nature of life in the universe makes so much sense! I love your description of the gradual ascent of all. It really resonates with the idea of growth happening in a spiral form...revisiting things throughout your life and learning different aspects of it as you grow, heading upward along the way. This thread has really hit a chord with so many of us. Like a flashing beacon amidst the light we are all growing and developing, drawing our attention and confirming a key idea along the way. Love this group!

PamP, lenor, Lauren and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@coyote)

@jeanne-mayell 

Thanks for tagging me, Jeanne. This thread clearly resonates with many people. I'll be coming back to add some thoughts when I have the time.

PamP, lenor, Lauren and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@coyote So good to hear from you.  I know you will have much wisdom and some helpful references to add to this issue!

PamP, Lauren, PamP and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ana)

Another story about the ability of species to adapt:

URBAN CORALS PERSIST IN UNLIKELY PLACES

https://www.aoml.noaa.gov/news/urban-corals-persist-in-unlikely-places/

Jeanne Mayell, Maggieci, PamP and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

On the issue of powerful companies who embrace the light, hiding in plain side is Wikipedia or Wikimedia.org.  

Yesterday I saw this wonderful uplifting story about Wikipedia and how Trump's January 6 accomplis John Eastman tried to influence his way into a positive Wikipedia story about him, but Wikipedia would not have it.  

There actually are people sitting on potentially mega-profitable companies who chose truth and goodness over profit. I believe that movement is going to expand. (It's also worth donating to Wikipedia).

V.I.P.s expect special treatment. At Wikipedia, don't even ask. 

Unk p, Maggieci, PamP and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

There are so many good things happening.  In Barcelona, some parents organized five families to ride their bikes to school to cut pollution.  Plus it's fun.  Now it's a thing. 

The kids love it. Even five-year-olds can do it.

https://www.npr.org/2021/10/22/1047341052/barcelona-bicibus-kids-parents-bike-ride-to-school

Unk p, PamP, lenor and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Also owls are replacing pesticides for mouse control in NAPA wine country. 

and cops are learning jui-jitsu to subdue people without injuring them. https://reasonstobecheerful.world/jiu-jitsu-police-departments-non-violence/

Unk p, Vesta, PamP and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Another piece of good news that shows what is possible in the future: Dads started patrolling an unsafe elementary school to keep children safe from violence that kept occurring. The feeling of love in the halls grew and the violence stopped too. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/2021/10/28/dads-duty-patrol-school-fights/

BlueBelle, lenor, MMA and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@coyote)

About the spiral. I was outdoors today in my parents' backyard and saw a branch on a bush with alternate-growing leaves. The branch was sticking straight up, and from my angle it looked like a corkscrew seen from the side; the alternating leaves made an ascending spiral pattern. When I first saw the branch I actually thought it was a corkscrew-shaped wind chime, since there is a shade tree just above the bush. So plants are also trying to grow in a spiral fashion through alternate leafing. Who knew?

Also, how do we post photos now? It's for something completely different I want to draw attention to on this thread. 

Maggieci, Unk p, BlueBelle and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@coyote I never thought of alternate leaves as a spiral but you are right!  To post a photo: 

Go here to see how to post an image. https://www.jeannemayell.com/community/postid/51113/

Unk p, lenor, Unk p and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@coyote)

This is a scroll I have hanging up in my bedroom. As you can see, it depicts the 7 primary chakras. @frank wrote on the forum about how the progression from 2020 through 2026 can be thought of as an ascent through the 7 chakras. So I like to look at this scroll as a reminder of where we are. Right now we're near the top of the orange circle (sacral chakra). Then once we reach 2022 we'll be in the solar plexus. The more I look at this design, though, the more I think the bottoms/tops of the circles correspond to the winter solstices. So the progression may have actually begun in Dec. 2019 (right when COVID emerged). 

Notice how the bottom three chakras (2020-2022) are fiery? That's one reason why I think things will get noticeably lighter in 2023 (heart chakra). Although I think awakened 5th dimensional individuals can access all of the powers associated with the stages of the ascent before 2026 if they are very focused. If you're reading this forum, then you are probably already a 4th dimensional being.

lenor, Marigold, Iridium and 19 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dannyboy)

I don't know if anyone remembers or not, but this past spring I posted about a walk I took while working from home and I felt like the land I lived on and near was waking up from something - the land felt more alive, and it beckoned me.

As with everything in life I got busy and my walks ceased.  I've returned to working in my office and things are going well.  Probably because of climate change we have yet to have our first frost and snow up here (normally we get our first frost in early October and the trees then shake loose all their leaves and things are dead until it snows.)  Without the frost the trees have held their leaves this fall much longer than normal.

I have great trails behind my house, but I also have great trails behind my work, and as it was almost 70 on Monday, I decided to use my lunch hour to go for a walk.  I used the Apple Fitness + "time to walk" and listened to General CQ Brown Jr.  Tuesday I was delivering my SEL training so I didn't have time, but yesterday I went back and walked listening to Reba McEntire.  Today I did the Nick Jonas walk.

Today was a very similar feeling to my spring walks.  When I entered the forest the wind was blowing just strongly enough to rain leaves down from the trees like snowflakes and this powerful feeling of "We're here for you" overtook me from the trees.  I did the walk, turned around at the halfway point and walked back.  I came across a tree near the entrance that I felt compelled to touch.  Strong and proud, smooth - I gave it a caress and walked on.  

And about 30 feet later I stopped and turned back, returning to the tree.  I put both hands on the bark this time and asked it to take some light and love from me, channel it down into its roots and to spread it across the earth.  I felt a little light headed, but great when I did it.  A euphoria came over me and I concluded the walk.  The forest seemed to let me know it would be slumbering again soon but that it enjoyed my visits and hoped to see me again when they awoke.

This was an awesome experience and it's put me in quite the contemplative mood this afternoon :-).  It was good to be reminded by nature that even though we harm the planet, nature still wants us around.

BlueBelle, lenor, Jeanne Mayell and 29 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 lynn
(@lynn)

@dannyboy I remember that post. It really spoke to me. I live close to the north end of Central Park, and my weekend walks are one of those things that I look forward to so much. The north part of the park is such a cool place. Families have parties there, lots of pet people walk their dogs, and it's just really very homey and neighborly. Not at all like some of the fancy-pants parts of the park.

The Central Park Conservancy, which is the entity that runs the park, has a project called "Share Your Story," where people send in quotes about what the park means to them, and then some of the quotes are posted on banners all over the park. I took a picture of one of them, it says: "The trees, flowers and wildlife all give me peace." I see that quote every weekend and I just love it. 

Nature does give us so much, even if we give it very little in return. 

Isabelle, BlueBelle, lenor and 25 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dannyboy)

Here's an update to my update.  The very next day we had a wind storm that knocked the remaining leaves off all the trees, and today I woke up to snow.  I officially get the sense that nature has just dozed off for the winter and feel very special that the land up here saw fit to wave goodbye to me before it went to bed :-) I miss that silent but ever present friend already!

BlueBelle, Unk p, lenor and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@dannyboy 

What a wonderful experience you had.  I can feel it through your beautiful words.  I would love to see you and Jeanne take a walk together in the woods.  Oh,  the secrets you might learn and the stories you could share. 

@Jeanne-mayell

DannyBoy, BlueBelle, Unk p and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@dannyboy,  love your tree connection. 

Let the trees be consulted before you take any action

Every time you breathe in, thank a tree.

Let tree-roots crack parking lots at the world bank headquarters

Let loggers be nature lovers, specially trained and rewarded

To sacrifice trees at auspicious times. 

Let carpenters be master artisans

Let lumber be treasured like gold

Let chainsaws be played like saxaphones

Let soldiers on maneuvers plants trees

Give police and criminals a shovel and a thousand seedlings

Let businessmen carry pocketfuls of acorns

Let newlyweds honeymoon in the woods

Walk don't drive

Stop reading newspapers