Notifications
Clear all

We can change the future!

(@bright-opal)
Noble Member Contributor
Topic starter  

Last night, I attended the circle of light session with Jeanne.  Every time I do, I get visions.  I don't mention them and maybe I should.  Today, I decided to do so.

I got that the Alaskan Tongass National Forest would  be put under protection again.  Unethical hunting of bear cubs and wolf pups will be forbidden again.

Lawrence mentioned after the session how we are changing the world by doing our meditative sessions. And I got a very strong feeling of the same.  

Many psychics are worried about riots, civil unrest following this election.  And I was one of them.  But last night i felt these things would not come to pass.  There are going to be protests, but that's OK because it is simply people expressing themselves.

For those of you know the Rider Waite, I kept having a vision similar to the 5 of Pentacles.  But instead of seening people passing in front of a church, I kept seeing them walking in the middle of a huge snowstorm in front  of the White House.  That is slowly fading now.

President Elect Biden (I keep thinking of him as uncle Joe), would not have been elected without all the hard workers like Stacy Abrams, or people like Jeanne writing post cards to voters.  But an essential part of the work was done by the lightworkers all over the world.  Again, Jeanne, our wonderful fearless light working leader was guiding us through that.  Thank you Jeanne.

You have elected a lightworker in Joe Biden.  He is going to unite the country.  Just keep in mind the U.S. is a big machine and moving a big machine in a different direction is very difficult and takes time. 

Isabelle, Iridium, Luminous and 39 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@enkasongwriter)
Famed Member Participant

@bright-opal What do you or others see for 2024?

PamP, lenor, PamP and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@luminous)
Illustrious Member Registered

I have also heard that many Facebook groups and other social media groups are gathering on the 21st for a live global meditation to help shift the Earth energetically into a more positive future and paradigm.

Vesta and Vesta reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ana)

Posted by: @bright-opal

Just keep in mind the U.S. is a big machine and moving a big machine in a different direction is very difficult and takes time. 

Yes, and a big machine has a lot of momentum (momentum = mass X velocity in physical terms). 

This is why calm, moderate Uncle Joe is the right man for the times-- (As opposed to Bernie or Elizabeth Warren, well-intended and highly aspirational as they may be.) 

When you're in a huge vehicle rolling down the road you can't just slam it into reverse without causing major damage.  First you've got to slow it down, then put it into neutral, THEN put it in the proper gear. 

Lizzie, Sophie, Barbara and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@moonbeam)

I think this is the correct tread for my post, but if it isn't please direct me ? 

Looking for some advice. I’ve been a teacher for 18 years and, although I’m good at my job, want to change some things in my life and do more for lack of a better word. 

Nature/green has always drawn me in, and I want to do something with that: help make the world a better place. So, two years ago I got this idea from the area I moved to. A lot of farmers are getting older and have no one to take over. That got me thinking. I don’t have a million bucks to buy a farm, nor do I have the experience/know-how to make even one vegetable grow, but I do know education.

So, my idea was/is to get some schools and local government together, buy a farm and start an educational bio farm.

This would have:

• A nature zone with a food forest, open area with flowers and bees & herbal gardens. Perhaps a pond or brook to help with water storage.
  • Educational zone (about 3 classrooms in a rebuilt shed). Farmhouse for foster children/group. Optional is a small production area for example cheese.
  • Vineyard/orchard.
  • Farm areas with a few animals (chickens, perhaps a few cows and goats) & bio acres. Perhaps even a sheepfold.
  • Shop/small café where locals can buy produce.

The idea is that high schools can have their classes over for 1 day a week. Teach in the classroom on site and then biology, worldview etc. outdoors.

For colleges we can place interns and teach them on site how to deal with bees (biology), trees (biology, gardeners) and farming (farmers, food experts) etc. A lot of different educations could benefit.

Adding a pound for homeless animals could also be an option.

I have contacted local government and have an appointment after Easter. Two schools are interested, but as always there is no money. I’m hoping that we can make it work with combining many different areas of education with actual farming/producing food, renting out the farmhouse, having people pick from the orchard when it’s time etc.

However, we do first need to get such a farm.

What do you guys think? Am I thinking too big? Is it a feasible idea? Anyone has any ideas I could take in?

Isabelle, kksali, Lovendures and 25 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@maggieci)
Noble Member Registered

@moonbeam

I love your idea! It seems like just the kind of thing the world needs. Maybe @jeannemayell could add your idea to our Wednesday Circle of Light meditation. ? 

Moonbeam and Moonbeam reacted
ReplyQuote
(@moonbeam)

@maggieci that would be great ❤️ 

I have a habit of biting off more than I can chew, so I want to do this right;-)

ReplyQuote
(@jewels-2)
Noble Member Registered

@moonbeam. I love it! Looks like the future to me.  Best wishes!!

Moonbeam and Moonbeam reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deborah-carey)
Noble Member Registered

@moonbeam I am not sure if this will be helpful, but there is a lot of money that is now available with the new relief program and perhaps this may work for your excellent plan. 

https://www.farmers.gov/coronavirus

U.S. Secretary of Agriculture Tom Vilsack announced the USDA Pandemic Assistance for Producers initiative on March 24, 2021. The initiative will reach a broader set of producers than in previous COVID-19 aid programs. USDA is dedicating at least $6 billion toward the new programs and will also develop rules for new programs that will put a greater emphasis on outreach to small and socially disadvantaged producers, specialty crop and organic producers, timber harvesters, and support for the food supply chain and producers of renewable energy, among others.

Moving forward, USDA Pandemic Assistance for Producers will utilize existing programs and services to enhance educational and market opportunities for agricultural producers. Learn more about our ongoing initiatives and future plans below. Visit this page frequently for the latest updates on this critical initiative to support as many producers as possible, as equitably as possible.

Maggieci and Maggieci reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@moonbeam

Start small, do that with excellence and grow your vision.

It is a wonderful vision.  Perhaps it can be located, to begin with, at an elementary school which is also near a high school.  Elementary schools would have more schedule freedom but high schoolers might be able to have a club or a first /last period on the grounds of a nearby elementary school to do some of the work.  If it starts there and is a well thought out program, the elementary school kids will want to continue once they are in high school.  

I think Jane Goodall's Roots and Shoots program may give you some ideas, especially their school programs. Some inspiration.

https://www.rootsandshoots.org/projects/  

Isabelle, Maggieci, Moonbeam and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@moonbeam)

Thanks all, will keep you posted;-) ❤️ 

ReplyQuote
Share: