Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Random Predictions II

(@journeywithme2)
Illustrious Member Registered

Bears are in the news again.. Hank the tank is actually 3 bears! Another hit for TonyaW if i remember correctly from 2/22/21

https://www.cbs42.com/news/animals/bear-battalion-hank-the-tank-is-actually-3-bears/amp/

PamP, Share, Maggieci and 17 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

While I was talking on the phone to someone, I saw a map of Alaska flashing across my inner screen (it had nothing to do with my conversation except that Ukraine is very much on my mind).  After I hung up,I tried to find out what it was, and got a ripple in the air, which usually means that something unexpected is going to happen, which in turn means I won't be able to interpret it exactly. My eye was drawn to the Aleutian Islands jutting out into the sea.  I did a google search on Alaska and remembered that Russia has been using the Arctic for secret military operations. They also have been trying various routes for their secret submarines.

So, given that my mind has been on UkraineI wonder if the issue is about Russian use of the Bering Straits for military operations. 

PamP, Seeker4, BlueBelle and 19 people reacted
(@journeywithme2)

@jeanne-mayell  This could be a concern alternate as Ukraine has been asking Turkey to block access to Russian warships in the Black Sea.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/turkey-deny-access-to-black-sea-for-russian-warships

PamP, Seeker4, Vesta and 9 people reacted
(@astarte)
Reputable Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell I was looking in the website for the sunflower post, as I feel sunflowers are connected to Ukraine, when I stumbled upon this.  I screen shot it. 

PamP, Maggieci, BlueBelle and 15 people reacted
(@journeywithme2)

I am getting that when Ivanka talks to the Jan 6th Committee there will be a link that reveals the super secret documents of national security that TFG took to Mar-A-Largo ( so secret they can not be named by NARA) were taken deliberately so that Putin's operatives here would have access to the knowledge  of US actions/discussions regarding Ukraine. The net is tightening around TFG tho whether he will actually serve any time is doubtful. 

PamP, 2ndfdl, Seeker4 and 19 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@astarte Thank you for finding that vision.  One of the first visions I had about the whole roll-out of Trump's arrival, was in 2015, I had a vision of a black snake or a black shark moving around in Eastern Europe, as far south as Turkey.  At first I  thought it was terrorists becasue ISIS was a dominant fear at that time, or Putin, or both.  When Trump's campaign began to gain traction, I decided  it was Putin.  

The following year, 2016,  I was meditating with some students in my home and one of them saw a bear coming right into my living room. I thought it was Putin and I got so frightened (which was an overreaction) that I deleted a thread I'd started on Putin. Soon after that vision, Wikileaks published their hack of Hilary Clinton's emails and I decided that was the reason for the vision. 

The point is that starting in 2015, Putin's stealth operations have been floating across my unconscious and spirit has a way of summing up a situation, telling me when that situation first started. 

Seeker4, PamP, Kateinpdx and 25 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

I would like to draw people's attention to the Dreams thread "Dreams, transpersonal, share with us here" where people started posting dreams in January that appear to be about the Ukraine situation.

It started with @sistermoon asking if anyone was getting travel dreams. I wonder if that was because people were traveling in their dreams from the U.S. to the location where this big world event was unfolding.

@pamp had a dream about impending cyber attacks, another prophetic dream that is unfolding in Russia.

A few people, @iridium, for example,  started having dreams involving bears. 

The bear is a symbol of Russia, and in these dreams, it seems the bears are the Russian people who are friendly to us. They are friendly bears.

I don't want to move those predictions from where they were placed, because they belong in the dreams thread. But these dreams provide insight and perhaps predictions that we all need right now, if they can be interpreted correctly. Perhaps people could post about it in the Ukraine thread, not here unless you are adding a prediction. 

I put this here in Random Predictions because the dreams were prophetic. And hundreds of people come here every day for predictions. So I am trying to keep this thread true to its name -- Random Predictions. So if you want to respond, please take it to the Ukraine thread or the dreams thread unless you are making a prediction.  

Thank you @sistermoon, @ana @cc21 @April-rosa @lovendures and anyone else I've missed for posting your prophetic dreams. 

Seeker4, Lauren, FEBbby23 and 9 people reacted
 PamP
(@pamp)
Famed Member Registered

When I was meditating on Sunday morning it suddenly looked like I was inside a very crowded train, but I just summed it up as a random thing because I like trains. But this morning I saw the exact thing again, but something happened that had never happened to me. I could also hear the sounds of the train. I couldn't see out of the windows to get an idea of where the train was because it was so dark inside and out. It definitely did not feel good.

Astarte, Jeanne Mayell, Lauren and 19 people reacted
(@jsr78)
Famed Member Registered

@pamp People leaving Ukraine were on dark trains so the light wouldn't betray them to Russian bombers. Maybe that was what you were perceiving?

Astarte, Jeanne Mayell, Lauren and 15 people reacted
 PamP
(@pamp)
Famed Member Registered

That could be. Sometimes I do travel places. I really should try remote viewing, I've never attempted it. 

Seeker4, Vesta, Jeanne Mayell and 11 people reacted
(@freya)
Famed Member Registered

Don't know how to post properly...

There was a prediction of an assassination attempt on Zelinsky.... it has been foiled.  Per Washington Post                         https://wapo.st/35jkIXx

Seeker4, Vesta, Jeanne Mayell and 21 people reacted
(@lenor)

@freya You are right and here is the prediction

• There is an altercation with Ukraine again, an assassination attempt. (Rowsella) 2/1/22 for March 2022

Seeker4, Vesta, Jeanne Mayell and 19 people reacted
(@lawrence)

@lenor 

I've been thinking about this attempted assassination prediction since I read the news yesterday. Thanks!

Had a vision this morning of T being strangled. With large hands. Then heard "financially". The Russian sanctions are going to majorly bite him.

Astarte, Seeker4, Vesta and 31 people reacted
(@lenor)

@lawrence As for your vision of the TFG, all I have to say is “YES”. Can’t wait to link that prediction to a news article that TFG is done financially. I think a lot of other repugs are going to be done financially since there is now an investigation to find out the connections between those in congress and russian oligarchs.

Kateinpdx, Astarte, Seeker4 and 29 people reacted
(@saokymo)
Prominent Member Registered

Posted by: @lawrence

@lenor 

I've been thinking about this attempted assassination prediction since I read the news yesterday. Thanks!

Had a vision this morning of T being strangled. With large hands. Then heard "financially". The Russian sanctions are going to majorly bite him.

I’m getting a sense that the harsh sanctions against Russian financing will serve as a roundabout coup against the GOP & extremist right-wing organizations, by cutting off a major source of dark money funding. It will be intriguing to see just how many political & public figures will be caught in that same net!

Astarte, 2ndfdl, Seeker4 and 33 people reacted
(@lawrence)

@lenor @saokymo 

I couldn't agree more! It's going to be very satisfying after all this time.

2ndfdl, Seeker4, Vesta and 23 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@astarte we lost that photo of yours during the the big Glitch we had this week.  Would you repost your post and add back in that photo?  I missed it because I was working so much on fixing the glitch and now I would love to see it. :-)

PamP, Vesta, lenor and 11 people reacted
(@astarte)
Reputable Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell here it is, I'm up much later than normal, I hope I clicked the right picture.  🙂

PamP, Vesta, lenor and 7 people reacted
(@chromosomexy)
Prominent Member Registered

I just woke up from a dream and had to put it here before I forget about it. I was at my parents house and in their yard was standing a man. Upon closer look, it was Jesus Christ himself. He was beautiful just standing there. A few of the people I was with walked up to him and he hugged them and drew a cross on their foreheads. When they walked away, I think they turned into angels. A blonde-haired child walked up to him and he drew the number 6 on his forehead. I was told it was the number of the beast. In my mind I believed this to be the anti-Christ. After he did this, I think the child exploded into light. The symbolism of this dream is beyond my comprehension right now. Part of me is thinking it is personal and another part of me is wondering if we are living in a time right now, where we are being asked to choose a side: good or evil, because the evil is going to be leaving this planet very soon. I'm not a Christian or a follower of Christ, but I will say that I included Christ in my prayer tonight for Ukraine. 

PamP, Jeanne Mayell, Kateinpdx and 19 people reacted
(@fjellvandre)
Honorable Member Registered

@chromosomexy Very interesting dream! I've seen the same for some years now. That we'll soon have to choose between good or evil, and then evil will be cut off somehow. I saw some dramatic event leading up to it, something so horrible the pure evil of it could no longer be denied. Now I think maybe it's the Ukraine war. I see it's turning many previous Putin apologists to regain sanity. I'm wondering if there will come some unexpected solution out of it, where people can chose to be a part of that old system where the strong can exploit the weak, or if we want to move forward and cooperate and help. 

PamP, Seeker4, Luminous and 17 people reacted
Page 28 / 40
Share: